๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ณ ๐™ป๐š„๐™ฒ๐™บ || ๐š๐š˜๐š‹๐š‹๐šข...

Door mamikevin69

Karate love in the Karate world. (Major updatesโ€ผ๏ธ) #2 elimoskowits #4 lapusso December 30th 2022 Meer

Characters
1| Karate?ยฐ
2| The dance chaperone.ยฐ
3| Cigarettesยฐ
4| GET UPยฐ
5| Sleepover?ยฐ
6| Phone sex..ยฐ
7| Punched in the heartยฐ
8| Tournamentยฐ
9| To many circles.ยฐ
10| Daniel LaRacistยฐ
12| Hard hits.ยฐ
13| To much punch.ยฐ
14| School Fightยฐ
15| Gone.ยฐ
16| Quitting Foreverยฐ
17| CSยฐ
18| Switching sidesยฐ
19| Recruits and Betrayalยฐ
20| Love or Hatered?ยฐ
21| The betยฐ
22| Grabriella!ยฐ
23| Lady crushยฐ
24| Vistorยฐ
25| Silverยฐ
26| New haircutยฐ
27| 7ยฐ
28| Rachelยฐ
29| Party On!ยฐ
30| Tournament Pt.1ยฐ
31| Tournament Pt.2ยฐ
32| Tournament Pt.3ยฐ
33| The Riseยฐ
NOT A CHAPTER
34| Cobra Kai Is The Problemยฐ
35|Baby Lawrence
36| Realizationยฐ
37| Sekai Taikai
38| The Boy.ยฐ
NOT A CHAPTER
39| The Take down Pt.1
40|| The take down (Final)
NEW ROBBY STORY

11| Brothers girlfriend.ยฐ

799 17 0
Door mamikevin69

After getting home, Avery's been avoiding Jasper, Aisha, Miguel and Hawk since they all came up to her to say something.

Pedro went directly home for something and oh boy did she find out why.

Avery's POV:

I got home, letting the door shut behind me as I put down my stuff and headed straight to Pedro's room, yet no dad to be found probably on another date.

Opening his door it reeked like sex, looking over I witnessed something I didn't want to see. My brother thrusting into his girlfriend Iris. "Jesus, Avery! don't you knock?"

I covered my eyes, quickly turning around. "You guys have sex or diarrhea it reeks in here." I shouted back at him.

"I didn't want you to meet me like this" Iris sighed, I could hear them trying to put back on their clothes.

I swear I threw up in my mouth and swallowed it. "What do you want?" Pedro asked, pulling me out the room.

"First, have you seen dad? Second, what was that at The Valley fest? Third, when did Jasper join Cobra Kai" I said in a matter of fact kind of voice.

I heard Pedro mumble a curse word, "No, I haven't seen dad since he met up with some broad, to get back at LaRusso, Jasper joined on his own." He said in one breath.

"Of course the rivalry." I put my head down, hand on my hip and the other on my nose pinching it. "And Im guessing this is why you left so early huh?"

Pedro laughed. "Just because I have a stable relationship and sex life, doesn't mean you get to intrude in it with your sad one."

I looked back at up, angrily pushing him against the door behind him. "Don't be getting wise on me now man."

I said sternly, pointing a finger at him.

"Unless you want me telling that broad of yours, what you and Yasmin did before she arrived." Pedro scoffed.

We looked at each other one last time before turning separate ways, "Nice meeting you Iris!" I called out.

I heard her yell back 'You too' before I slammed my door shut.

...

"See? What did I tell you?" Daniel parked the car. "It's always packed here on 
  Saturday." He opened his door exiting the small yellow car.

Robby hopped out the back, helping me out, he slammed the car door shut.  We followed Sam down the path, Robby seemed nervous for something.

We put down towels on some sun chairs, I started taking off my top to reveal a bikini top very much showing tits (or none🫶🏽), "I'm glad we came here" I exclaimed.

  "Why?" Sam asked. "It's a break from karate, all them chores and...circles" I sighed placing my stuff on the chair.

I started walking to the desert table, "Be right back!" I heard them laugh behind me, "Wait up I'll come with you" Sam called out.

"Hey." Sam talked to someone, I didn't seem to care, keeping my focus on the sun bathing boy in front of my very eyes.

  Someone laughed besides me, turning over I realized it was Aisha. "So, it's just you and abs all summer, training?"

"God that must be hard." Aisha chuckled.

  I laughed, placing a brownie on my paper plate and faced her. "Trust me it's hard,  
  seeing Sam and him eye bang each other." I rolled my eyes playfully.

  "Hey! We do not." Sam and Aisha walked off just as I lost focus again on Robby, Ik  
it's wrong since I'm dating Jasper and 
      everything but I'm kinda jealous?

...

3rd person Pov:
  "I'm sorry about Aisha" Robby and Sam were picking up there stuff. Avery just sat and watched processing the story Sam told.

Looking at them Avery questioned something. "Are you sure that Tory girl is
really that bad? Just for stealing vodka."

Sam nodded didn't even hesitate. "We shouldn't be stealing anything." Avery
shrugged and looked down at her feet. "It's just vodka, I would've done the same, plus
they can buy like millions of them."

Sam rolled her eyes before turning her attention back on the stuff she was picking
up. "Hey, have any of you guys seen my wallet?" Amanda came, digging in her purse.

Avery shrugged and Sam didn't answer. "Wait, you're missing your wallet?" Robby
asked, stopping what he was doing.

Amanda looked up at Robby then started looking around her. "It's gotta be around
here somewhere. Can you just spread out? I'm sure it will turn up." Amanda went back to digging in her purse to see if it was there.

"I'll check the beach. Maybe someone turned it in to the lifeguard." Avery heard
that and quickly stood up, following Robby.

Sam had other plans.

They quickly went down the stairs that headed to the beach, under them Robby
pulled out like 10 wallets. Classic Trey and cruz crimes. Robby thought to himself.

"I knew it." Robby said before the both of them heard the familiar voices.

"Did you see that shirt kn the green thong?" Cruz snickered as him and Trey
walked down the stairs. "Oh, man, I ain't thinking about that right now." Trey said.

Avery watched as Robby put his phone up recording. She hid in the shadows, not
wanting to be involved in their problems.

"All right, Let's get the stuff. We gonna bolt. Just like that." Robby came into Treys
view and he rolled his eyes with a scoff

They stopped to look at Robby. "This guy here, man." Robby came out from under the stairs and looked at both of them up and
down. "Same shit, different Summer."

"What Are you doing here, Robby?" Trey clearly wanted him to mind his own
business but Robby didn't let it slide.

Robby looked back, quickly facing them again. "Found your stash. You're gonna give
it all back" He demanded.

Trey and Cruz laughed, taking Robbys words as a joke. "The hell we are. You didn't learn a lesson last time? That's cool."

"We can give you a refresher course." Robby got into his fighting stance, "Bring it."

After Robby said that Avery felt a presence behind her, in a quick second she got pushed forward. Hearing a thud, Avery saw that the dude who pushed her hit Robby in the head with a paddle.

"What, you forgot this was a three-man job?" Trey and Cruz laughed.

They quickly stopped laughing to look at Avery. "We'll look who we have here, Ms. Keene is here"

She rolled her eyes, checking on Robby as they started laughing again. "For a fast kid, you sure do learn slow."

"Maybe we need to leave them with something to remember us by." Cruz pulled out a switch blade, Robby struggled to get out the new guys grip.

Avery was in a headlock by Trey, "Listen man I had nothing to do with thi—" She got cut off by Daniel jumping down and knocking the knife out Cruz's hand.

"Let them go." Daniel looked between them, ready for any attack. "Don't listen to him. All right, Grandpa. Let's do it." Trey threw Avery into the pole.

She hit her head and passed out do to the how hard she hit it.

Robby tried to yell out but couldn't as he was loosing breath slowly. Daniel beat Trey and Cruz easily, the guy holding Robby threw him down to the sand and wen to fight Daniel.

Robby held his head, quickly crawling to Avery then watching the rest of the fight.

"Your grandpa know how to move like that, huh?" Daniel yelled out to them.

He looked back at Robby, who was holding Avery in his arms. "Come on let's go."

Robby nodded, Daniel helped him up the stairs.

They got Avery a pack of ice, and quickly drove home dropping her off to rest on Robby's bed. They drove back to the dojo to find Sam and talk.

A/n: This is bad but I want to include Mike more and idk how.😀

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

12.6K 1K 63
๐’„๐’๐’ƒ๐’“๐’‚ ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’Š ๐’”๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’๐’” ๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ” โ”โ” โthrough chaos as it swirls, it's us against the world.โž miguel diaz/tory nichols x fem oc, demetri alexop...
15.1K 428 21
๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€. ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ป๏ฟฝ...
100K 5.8K 35
-๐…๐‹๐€๐–๐‹๐„๐’๐’ แดฐแต‰แตแต‰แต—สณโฑ '๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ...
9.8K 214 39
Her dad sucks and she hasn't seen her mom in years. She moves in with her granddad to get a better life. She gets involved with her dads dojo after s...