Quick Bloody Love (Himiko Tog...

Da Tiny3373

they were childhood best friends they both loved each other but neither of them knew it. they were inseparabl... Altro

Oc Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 9

34 1 0
Da Tiny3373

*Quinns Pov*

That morning I wake up remembering the events of that night.

After Himiko hung up on me, I knew for sure that it was her.

I deleted the history of the phone call from Yuga's phone and I snuck it back into his room.

I was pretty careful in erasing my tracks so he definitely won't know.

What he doesn't know won't hurt him. I knew everything now so all I had to do was figure out how I would reunite with Himiko.

Unfortunately, I had work though...

So I had to wait until I got off to come up with a plan.

*Toga's Pov*

"Wait.... Why?" Mina asks me and I sigh.

"Because my other job is getting too busy for me..." I reply and I watch her big amber eyes widen.

"So you're quitting?" she asks and I nod.

"Sorry... I'm just too busy Mina..." I mutter and she nods.

"I'll come to visit the cafe every once in a while!" I exclaim and she looks at me with a grin.

"Alrighty then! You better come visit... I'll miss youuuuu!" she exclaims hugging me and I tense up.

I feel bad for quitting but Quinn knows about me and I don't need to be working in the same place anymore, not that I did, to begin with.

I could tell her the truth but I know she likes me a lot so it would be likely that she would fire Quinn in my place and I don't want that.

"Alright, well take care, Himiko-San!" She suddenly exclaims and it snaps me out of my thoughts.

"You too, Mina-San!" I respond and turn walking out of the cafe.

That's one less problem I have to deal with now.

Time to deal with another problem....

*Quinn's Pov*

"Good morning every-" I am cut off by Kaibara shushing me.

I look at him with a confused expression on my face and watch as he points to one of the tables in the corner of the cafe.

I see Mina with some random person in the corner doing what looks like to be an interview.

Kaibara, Pony, and I watch the interview from a distance.

After what feels like forever I finally hear the chairs move and I look to see Mina shaking the random guy's hand.

"Looks like we got a new coworker..." Kaibara says with a grin and I nod.

"Let's hope he's nice..." I hear a feminine voice and I look to see Pony looking at him warily.

"I'm sure he's great" I mutter out sounding unenthusiastic.

"Guysssss~" all of a sudden I hear Mina chirp from behind me, causing me to turn around only to be face to face with a grin.

"G'day Mate! The names Kaden, Kaden Hoshu." he holds out his hand to me.

I look at him taking in his appearance.

He had Ash blonde hair and these silvery-looking eyes and he wore these round glasses giving him a cool aesthetic.

He pretty much looked normal except for the empty holsters on his hips.

"Im Quinn Thawne..." I mutter out, taking his hand and shaking it.

Damn, he had a firm grip, I look at his hand in shock and begin wondering what his quirk is.

"I'm Sen Kaibara...." I hear a sudden voice snapping me out of my thoughts and I release Kadens' hand backing up.

"I-I'm Pony T-Tsunotori" I hear Pony's meek voice chirp and I chuckle.

"Nice to meet you all!" Kaden says grinning.

"Kaden just came here from Australia!" Mina suddenly exclaims and I look at Kaden in wonder.

Suddenly I hear an excited gasp and I turn around to see Pony looking at Kaden with stars in her eyes.

"Did you see Koalas??? And Baby Kangaroos?" She suddenly exclaims, catching all of us off guard.

Normally Pony was quiet, so it was weird to see her actually talking.

"You betcha I saw some Joeys!" Kaden suddenly exclaims.

"I even have a pet Koala named Buster!" I watch the two interact and sigh when suddenly I hear the bell ring signaling a customer.

"Good morning! What can I get you?" I ask, looking up to see Yuga standing in front of the counter which makes me grin.

"Oh, Yuga! Buddy! What are you doing here?" I ask him and he looks at me.

"Oh well, I just came to tell you I won't be home when you get home tonight I've got some things to do." He states and I nod, suddenly I get a weird feeling, and the hairs on my arms stand up, but I ignore it.

"Alright well, then I'll see you tomorrow!" I exclaim grinning and he nods, turns around, and walks off.

I hear him mutter something but I ignore it.

*Toga's Pov*

After leaving the cafe I wait in an alley until I see you pass it knowing exactly where you are heading, before I get lost in my thoughts thinking of you, my one love, I take a step out of the alley and head in the direction you came from.

"Time to make you pay~ Yuga Aoyama..." I mutter to myself imagining all the sick, twisted things I'm gonna do to torture him.

Eventually, I make it to your's and Yuga's shared house.

"I wonder if he's home...." I mutter to myself unsure if I should approach the house.

I could always wear one of my many disguises...

But which one...?

Meh, I don't want to use a disguise.

I want to see the look of pure terror on his face when he sees me.

Just the thought makes me giggle.

Excitedly, I pull my knife out and hide it behind my back, knocking on the door, I wait for a response.

After a few minutes, I knock again and after I wait a few more seconds, I hear footsteps and incoherent mumbling.

Suddenly the door is thrown open and I see a half-asleep Yuga, Ohhhh this is gonna be easy...

"What?!?" he drowsily yells, and I snicker, remaining silent.

I watch as he looks down at me and squints trying to let his eyes focus.

When his eyes finally focus they widen and he goes to slam the door but I stick my foot in the doorway right before it closes.

"That hurt...." I mutter and watch as he quickly backs away from the door and I hear him scurry up the stairs.

"Where are you goinggggg?" I ask pushing the door open and stepping inside, carefully closing the door, making sure to lock it.

"Yuga c'monnnnn I just wanna talk..." I purr out with a pout cautiously walking up the stairs, and pulling my knife from behind my back.

As I reach the top I hear a sound and I look down the hall only to have to duck, as a sparkly blast flies over my head.

"Tsk tsk tsk... too bad...but- you missed..." I murmur before rushing forward only to duck again as another blast flies toward me.

"Why are you here??" he yells out as I near him and he looks at the knife in my hand, he quickly ducks into a room closing the door.

"I just want to talk..." I murmur out getting excited from all the commotion.

"About what?" he asks, panic filling his voice, giggling softly, I grab the doorknob, only to find it locked.

"Well, I received a call last night..." I trail off, gripping my knife handle with the blade pointed upward.

"Ok and what does that have to do with me???" he asks and I scoff.

"Well, it was from your phone..." I trail off rolling my eyes.

"But it wasn't you...." I softly state, bringing down my knife handle quickly, and breaking off the doorknob.

I hear a shriek as I open the door and look to see Yuga pressed against the wall, fear is written all over his face.

It's so cute~

"Well, I don't know what to tell you... I don't know who could have possibly called..." he stammers as I near him and I laugh.

This causes him to fire his laser at me again swiftly dodging to the right.

I leap at him, only to have to dodge another attack.

This continues for a while but suddenly they stop.

Confused, I look forward, only to see him hunched over clutching his stomach.

"Awwwww.... Does poor Yuga Wuga have a tummy ache?" I ask with a teasing tone in my voice.

Gripping my knife handle, I near him and he looks up at me with fear.

"Now don't look at me like that... you're gonna get me all excited~" I purr out with a soft sigh.

"G-Get away- now..." he barely manages to gasp out due to his highly unfortunate stomach pains.

"Alright...." I mutter, backing away a step and I hear him sigh in relief.

"But first..." I trail off, raising my hand that grips my knife handle.

"What- a-are-" I cut him off mid-sentence by quickly and swiftly connecting the bottom of the hilt to his forehead, knocking him out instantly.

"Lights out~" I giggle.

I take his phone and smash it underneath my foot.

Giggling, I pull out my phone to call Dabi.

"What blondie?" I hear his aggravated voice and sigh.

"Wait in my room, I'm about to be there..." I state and hang up. I scroll through my contacts and tap on Kurogiri.

"Give me a sec and I'll open it right up for you." I hear his voice and I giggle.

"Thanks, Giri~" I respond and hang up as a purple misty gate opens up showing the inside of my room where Dabi is waiting.

I take a step into my room with Yuga just as the portal closes.

When he sees Yuga draped over my shoulders he huffs out and takes him from me.

He carries the unconscious body into my closet and I sit on my bed waiting.

"There, done..." I hear Dabi mutter.

"Oh, how much fun this is going to be~" I exclaimed standing up, and walking into my closet.

I look at Yuga all tied up and I get an idea.

I grab my knife and poke his arm drawing a little bit of blood, I watch as he flinches, making me sigh.

I feel Dabi's eyes on me as I quickly lick the blood off of the knife.

"I still don't understand how you do that..." he mutters and I giggle, skipping out of my closet, feeling my appearance change as I shift into my new skin.

Turning around, I look at Dabi and grin.

"How's it look?" I ask spinning around and flipping my new hair.

This makes Dabi snort and he gives a thumbs up.

Grinning, I rush into the main room and run up to Kurogiri.

"You got a new body Toga..." he trails off and I grin.

"I need a gateway to the cafe" I quickly state and he nods.

"The one you used to work at, correct?" he asks and I nod.

A portal opens up showing an alleyway beside the cafe.

"Keep this open I'll only be a moment..." I state and he nods.

I step out into the alley and go around the corner looking into the cafe.

I see you and my heart starts beating faster.

After a few seconds, I step into the cafe and look as you step forward to the register not looking up.

"Good morning! What can I get you?" you say and I wait quietly for you to look up and when you do the grin you give me sets free millions of butterflies in my stomach.

"Oh, Yuga! Buddy! What are you doing here?" you ask and I look at you.

"Oh well, I just came to tell you I won't be home when you get home tonight I've got some things to do," I speak carefully trying to convince you that I'm your friend.

I hold my breath as you sit there for a second only releasing it when you nod.

"Alright well then I'll see you tomorrow!" you exclaim, giving me that same grin that sends chills up my spine and I nod quickly turning around.

"I'm sorry to say but you won't..." I mutter and rush out the door hurrying to the alleyway, feeling the skin melt off me as I step through the portal back into the base.

"Thanks, Giri~" I purr out feeling overly excited still from the contact with you.

*Quinn's Pov*

"Hey was that Aoyama?" I hear Kaibara ask and I nod.

"Yeah, he was telling me he wasn't going to be home when I got there," I mutter in response and I hear him make a sound.

I look at him and see that he has a weird expression on his face.

"What?" I ask and he shrugs.

"I don't know... but I've come in contact with Yuga before and that's not what he was like..." Kai states and I look down in confusion.

He was right, normally Yuga was more outgoing and loud when he walked into a room...

He never came in without letting people know of his presence.

Maybe I should just call him and check in on him.

Pulling out my phone I scroll till I see his contact, tapping on it I put it to my ear only to hear something shocking.

'The number you have dialed is no longer accepting calls... Have a Wonderful day!'

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

958K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
320K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
164K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season