Daddy's girl • T.H

By booksxel

"You ripped my dress" "You broke my nose" ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── She learns to trust him. She will give h... More

Author's note ✎
※ ·Aesthetic· ※
༻Prologue༺
༻Chapter 1༺
༻Chapter 2༺
༻Chapter 3༺
༻Chapter 4༺
༻Chapter 5༺
༻Chapter 6༺
༻Chapter 7༺
༻Chapter 8༺
~•9•~
~•10•~
~•11•~
~•12•~
~•13•~
~•14•~
~•15•~
~•16•~
~•17•~
~•18•~
~•19•~
~•20•~
~•21•~
~•22•~
~•23•~
~•24•~
~•25•~
~•26•~
~•27•~
~•28•~
~•29•~
~•30•~
~•31•~
~•32•~
~•33•~
~•34•~
~•35•~
~•36•~
~•38•~
~•39•~
~•Epilogue•~

~•37•~

659 13 11
By booksxel

Not edited

Wk: 2.1k

Tom pov:

A month later

I know I messed up. Big time. Of course, I knew she would find out someday, but I hopped I would have had the chance to explain to her myself.
When we were in that hallway, and I saw the look on her face - when she realised I was an agent the whole time - my heart shattered. I knew at this instant it was over, that we were done. Of course, but I have been trying to talk to her for a month now.

When I came back home after the mission her stuff were gone. All of it. I don't even know how she managed to pack this fast.
The second I saw that I rushed to Luke's house, he was waiting for me, sitting on the steps. I'll never forget.

~•Flashback•~

I get out of my car and rush up to the house. When I am at the end of the stairs, I stop, and Luke looks down at me playing with a knife.
I breath heavily and my hands fist at my side.
"You" He starts and get up throwing the knife in the air and then catches it.
"You have some nerves showing up here." He said as he starts to get down the stairs.
"I need to talk to- "
"Yeah, I know what you want" He arrives down the stairs and come to face me, our chest brushing and he fists the knife in his right hand.
"But you are not seeing her, nor talking to her. The only reason I don't kill you right now is because she asked me not to." I let out a breath, she stills care about me-
"She said she wants to do it herself" He whispers.
I clench my jaw and I see his lips curve in a smirk.
"You get the hell out of here, or she'll find you. And don't worry if she changes her mind. Because I won't" He place a hand on my chest and push me hard backward.
"Get lost"
I throw him a last look before I turn away getting in my car and driving away.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I have been trying to text and call her but of course she blocked me. I even tried passing by Rue, Angel, Dottie. But no, nothing.

I spent my entire time in my office, all my time on the phone and searching for information on where the hell I could see her.
Because I need to talk to her, to tell her everything. And prove her that I love her.

More than anything in this world.

Y/n pov:

Somehow, killing my own mother is not as traumatizing as I thought it would be. I don't feel anything, actually. Except that I finally made justice to Christian. He deserved the world.

What makes me feel sick is that I miss Tom. I shouldn't. He betrayed me. If I see him, I'll for sure throw a punch in his perfect, amazing, jaw.
God, I love him so much. I love him so much it hurts to see this being destroy with a simple lie. Well not so simple, just that he never was the one I though. Probably – no, surely not a real teacher.
Did he ever love me?

Did I matter?

I know he is following my every movement, it's not like I didn't see the black car everywhere I go. But I am not planning on seeing him.

But you miss him.

Shut up.

Will you ever love again?

Shut. up.

What if he has a rational explanation?

There is. He is and agent that infiltrated my life for my family. Simple.

He probably never loved you.

I don't believe that. You can't fake love that good.

The intense ringing of my phone brought me out of my subconscious. And I grab seeing the unknown number. I hesitate for a second and then pick up the phone.

"Hello"
"Y/n Smith?" It a male voice, I would say older than me. When I don't respond he chuckles.
"I believe you met my son months ago."
"Who are you?"
"Dom Holland"
The air gets caught in my throat and I close my eyes.
"I also believe you recently discovered his true motives."
"You knew about this?" I fucking see red right now.
"Oh kid, I planned the whole infiltration from the begging, him falling in love with you and turning a simple infiltration into the most complex one I have ever had was not part of my plan though." I take deep breaths. So, Tom really did fall in love with me.
"What do you want" I whisper, I am not even sure he heard.
"I am onto you, so I would like to meet up to discuss this- "He stops and sights. "This situation."

I think about it.
What do I loose? Nothing really. And I would also get a lot of answer to my questions without having to see Tom.

"What are you proposing?" I get up and get a pad and a pen.
"Tomorrow, there is this reception at the Admari hotel."
I've heard about it. The Admari are one of the most successful business family.
They have an open reception tomorrow in honour of the son become the new CEO of the enterprise.
"Why there?" I ask.
"I am a man of honour; I don't get innocent people involved. And I know that you do the same. It's an open reception. Lots of innocent strangers. This way we can both reassure that no scene will be caused."

That actually make sense.

"Fine I'll be there, it's your problem to find me. I have things to do" I hang up the phone and drop on my bed.

I need a dress

*.*.*

*.*.*

I don't feel comfortable standing there. It's not my place to be.
The second I walked in I made my way to the bar and ordered a martini.
I don't even like martinis.

It didn't take long for Dom to find me; his frame came rather quickly to stand next to me.
"You don't lose your time" I tell him and sip from my drink and then remember why I don't like this drink.
He chuckles and orders a whiskey.
"I am going to make this very short Y/n." He says as the bartender puts the drink in front of him.
"Either you give up, or I'll make you do it." He threatens and I have to hold back a laugh.
"Come at me all you want Dom. We'll wait for you" I say and sip from my drink.
"Think about it, when I leave there is no changing back." He turns to face me, and I smile.
"Even if I wanted to, I don't know anything."
"I know you are lying; we won't hesitate to strike; I hope you know that."
I smile wider and it's my turn to face him. I extend my hand never breaking the eye contact.
"Goodbye Mr. Holland" He sights. And shake my hand. I turn back toward the bar, before he leaves, he says "I hope you know you just declare war."
"I've been waiting for it" I push his full drink in his direction. "You haven't touched your drink".
He pushes it back.
"Oh, but that's not for me, darling" he says and then he is gone.

I refuse to look back because I don't want to believe it.
I know what he meant, and I am really wishing that I am wrong, very wrong right now. But when his familiar smell that I have missed so much the past month fill my nostril and a masculine hand with a singlet gold ring grabs the drink I know I am over. I know Tom's standing right next to me.

"I missed you" is the first thing he says and my heart aches a little more.
"You're dead to me"
He sights and lift the glass to his lips and takes a sip.
"Give me a chance to explain."
"I know everything Tom. I was a mission. You never were my teacher. And you never were supposed to fall in love with me but somehow you did. And that was the biggest mistake of your life" I tell him my voice breaking a little at the end, so I bring my drink up to my lips, and gulp down another sip.
"So how come I would make his mistake over and over again." He takes a step closer to me.
"I love you so much. I miss you. Your voice, your smell." His hot breath hits my neck and I close my eyes almost giving in.

"I miss how you fit perfectly in my hands" My thighs press together when his chest brushes my arm. "The way you react to me, how perfectly you fit around me when we fuck. When you tell me you love me."
"Please do me a favour. Don't make me fight you, I actually like this dress, I don't want to rip it." I put the glass back down on the counter and my blood boils when he whispers close to my ear.
"I really like this dress too" I turn a little grab his drink from his hand and have to hold myself back from smashing it against his forehead, instead I throw it on the ground hearing it smash and a few people gasp around us, but it doesn't stop the party going.

Our eyes are locked with the others'. We stay silent. He is angry. I am angry. For the first time, our love is too strong - too dangerous – it pushes us. We hate each other at this moment. We hate each other so much that I am close to forgiving him and marrying this man, making him mine forever. I hate him so much that I love him.

I take a step back and he takes a step forward. I see his fist clench and my jaw tighten.
"You don't want to do this" he tells me in a low voice. I can barely hear his threat. Our chests are moving up and down heavily.
"Tom I am not alone, you come at me you are dead" If they thought I was going to come here without protection they thought wrong. I have two men keeping a close eye on me somewhere in the room.
"Well then, it's a good thing I brought protection myself" As he says that two huge guys get up from their stool at the bar behind him and turn to us. At the same time, I see the two men who protect me get closer to us.

I lift my head a little and smirk at Tom. I grab my martini and take a last sip before throwing the rest of the content in Tom's face.
He flinches a little and his eyes are closed. He takes in a deep breath and passes a hand on his face wiping the liquid.
I don't waste any more time and walk away from his. I studied the plans of the hotel, so I know that behind the back door there is another ball room, so I don't waste no time. And pushes the door open and walk further into the room and stop in the middle.
My two bodyguard stop next to me, and I hold on the arm of one as I take my heels off and passes them to the other.
"Thank you" I nod at them and the leave me in the centre of the room and go to stand silently on the side.
I turn around when the door opens again, and I see Tom taking his suit jacket off and throwing at one of the guys. They both stop, standing next to my guys, silently.

"Isn't respect something you've learned in the past Y/n?" I don't recognise him. Exactly as I don't recognise myself.
"All my teachers sucked. I guess I got my annoying side from them" I send him a small smirk as he glares at me.
He stops not far from me and let his fist fall at his side.
"We don't have to this" he says, and I smirk at him.

I push one of my legs behind me and lean my weight on it and I lift my arms in front him taking a fighting pose.
"Oh, but I want to" I smile at him.

It's sick that I'm enjoying this.

He sights and reach a hand behind his back pulling a gun from probably his belt.
For a second, I wonder if he is really just going to shoot me when I wanted to play it fair. But he regains his dignity when he throws it on the side.

We don't say anything and as if on cue we lunch at each other at the same time.

(A/n:

Fight me Bitch )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 20.3K 31
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 #𝟏 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 Highly Mature⚠️⚠️ She never wanted to marry him & He never wanted her to be his wife B...
20.8K 1.2K 115
It's not some regular mafia story you will read. The plot is little different from others. Two almost lost soul will find love in each other through...
72.9K 1.2K 40
'Avatii Miller'. A 22 year old detective and lawyer, she loves her job and so do the people in her family, because she clean their dirty work happily...
24.7K 329 21
"Get on your knees for me baby" "Is this the best time to tell you I have no Gag reflex" "Fuck" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ When a ruthless mafi...