The full-level actress dresse...

By Xiaoshuo_

This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, po... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122

Chapter 48

200 9 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 48 Uncover

    "Don't look at it." President Yang said quietly.

    "It's like parting from life and death, have I become a big villain?" She smiled and shook her head.

    Fu Sheng leaned against the car window, raised his hand and pinched the bridge of his nose, watching the street lights outside the window receding rapidly, Xiang Wan's figure gradually shrank, and finally turned into a small black spot.

    "What's wrong with me?" Fu Sheng also felt strange.

    "It's too much into the drama, isn't it?" President Yang analyzed: "I read the script, and your relationship is really hurting. Go back to cultivate for a few days and adjust your mentality."

    "When can you sign a contract?" Yang asked.

    "My legal affairs at your old club will come forward to help you negotiate. I can also help you advance the liquidated damages for early termination of the contract. You don't have to go back to face those people." President Yang's suggestion was very thoughtful.

    Fu Sheng raised the corners of his lips.

    She had also experienced termination of the contract before. When she left, the two sides made a bad scene. They all knew that Fu Sheng was a cash cow. The old employer refused to let her go. Talking for half a month.

    Although Fu Sheng can already deal with these bad things, but Mr. Yang asked her to avoid them, and Fu Sheng was grateful.

    "Don't be too happy," Mr. Yang chuckled. "The money I spent on you will be earned back from you sooner or later. Be prepared."

    Mr. Yang said this like a landlord and bully, but It also revealed a signal that she had prepared a lot of resources for Fu Sheng, and Fu Sheng didn't have to worry about the future exposure.

    Fu Sheng firmly believes that hard work is the only way to achieve her goals. She is not afraid of hardship and fatigue, and President Yang doesn't need to give her a vaccination so early.

    In a blink of an eye, following the navigation, the car was already parked downstairs at Fu Sheng's house.

    An ordinary apartment building with no large yard or garden swimming pool. The security at the entrance is useless. The first-time visitor, Mr. Yang, drove his car into the community like this.

    Mr. Yang frowned slightly: "You live in this kind of place?"

    Fu Sheng was also surprised. She guessed that the living environment of the original body would not be very good, but she did not expect the conditions to be so bad, especially in the area of ​​security. It's rudimentary.

    It can only be said that the original body was really not popular before.

    Fu Sheng laughed dryly, and said to President Yang: "There's no way, just make a living."

    Xiao Wu: "The host is very big, this President Yang is so generous, will he give you a suite directly?"

    This... .... Fu Sheng was also a little itchy.

    Mr. Yang raised his eyes and looked at the floor, then looked around the environment of the community, and finally took a look at the security booth at the door and said, "You are on fire now, this place can't live anymore, I'll find you one The place."

    Xiaowu rubbed his hands excitedly: "Here!"

    "Tomorrow, let Secretary Zhao send you the address, move by yourself, and pay me three months' rent in advance."

    Xiaowu: "...rent Ah, it's boring."

    Fu Sheng said goodbye to President Yang, and walked slowly into Yuan Shen's house. Along the way, she was almost sober and could finally look at the place calmly.

    The house is not big, and the place is neat and tidy. In the middle of the living room is the suitcase she packed and sent back from the crew, which is solitary and out of tune with the surroundings.

    The original bedroom was decorated in pink and tender, typical of a little girl's style. A photo frame was buckled upside down on the bedside. Turning it over, it turned out that it was a group photo of her and that scumbag.

    It looks like it was taken a few years ago. Both the original body and the scumbag are much younger than they are now. The original body wears a high ponytail and looks at the camera shyly, while the scumbag hugs her shoulders arrogantly and laughs. Ambitious.

    "Silly girl..." Fu Sheng sighed and helped Yuan Shen throw this group photo she never wanted to see into the trash can.

    There was almost no smell of another person's life in the room. The daily necessities such as mugs and slippers were only her own, but Fu Sheng noticed that there was a crumpled men's shirt hanging deep in the wardrobe of the original body. The texture was very ordinary. It has not been taken care of for a long time.

    Fu Sheng walked into the bathroom. In addition to her own toiletries, there was also a set of unsealed disposable toiletry bags, like a hotel suit, which she reluctantly took out for others to use.

    Fu Sheng removed the brushing cup, and there was a traditional manual razor behind him.

    The original body was prepared in a hurry for this guest, but all the details were there.

    The scumbag Zheng Zeliang and the original body have been separated for a long time, but it seems that he only stayed here for one night before the original body left home.

    Fu Sheng glanced at the only bed in the bedroom, turned his head and walked out of the bedroom with a blank expression.

    There is no guest bedroom in this house. The guest bedroom has been converted into a study, and the heavy curtains are drawn, as if isolated from the world.

    A whole wall of the study room is filled with various old-fashioned discs, and the other wall is filled with various performance books.

    Fu Sheng closed his eyes, and the original body locked himself in this dark place, while trying to figure out the old movies, while learning from the book little by little, the appearance of learning a little by little jumped in front of his eyes.

    The original body who worked so hard, the original body who did not see the results of such hard work, Fu Sheng understood her anger in an instant.

    Fu Sheng sat down on the small sofa in the study, and pulled out an old film from the original book shelf. The outer shell of the disc had faded and blurred under the original Mosuo over and over again.

    Projected on the bright and clean white wall opposite, the melodious opening song sounded, with a slow-paced narrative style, and the past was narrated in ambiguous and dim tones.

    The film tells the story of a love that never ends. There are no vigorous twists and turns. The two of them are just light, and even the end of the journey is light. No one has ever broken through the thoughts in their hearts, as if they have a good heart, they have drawn a line between the two of them. On the premise of not crossing the line, both of them are testing.

    Fu Sheng fell asleep. She didn't see the ending of the film, but the title of the film already told her the answer. The film was called "Missing".

    When Fu Sheng opened his eyes again, the room was still dark, the movie had already ended, and the projection suddenly lit up on the wall.

    Open the curtains, the sky is bright outside the window.

    The dust danced in the sun, Fu Sheng narrowed her eyes and covered her eyes with her hands, she was dazzled by the sky light.

    It was already dawn.

    When I received a message on my mobile phone, the secretary Zhao mentioned by Mr. Yang was really reliable, and the new address had been sent.

    Fu Sheng looked around, she only took the new things that she had bought since she came to this world, and put them in the suitcase in the living room.

    She had a hunch that she was about to say goodbye to her original body completely.

    But before that, there is one more thing.

    Fu Sheng called out to Xiao Wu in his mind: "Your skills will come in handy." The skills Xiao Wu

    obtained from the Lord God can be simply summarized as photographic memory and painting skills. With Xiao Wu's help, Fu Sheng can It is easy to retrieve memories from the depths of memory, even if it was just a glimpse at the time, she can draw them vividly.

    Although in most cases, Fu Sheng will directly choose to take photos for evidence, instead of taking off his pants and farting.

    Xiao Wu, whose skills were insulted: Huh!

    Fu Sheng sat down at the desk, found a piece of white paper, and quietly recalled, she closed her eyes and picked up a pen in her hand.

    The second day after she came to this world, she returned to the hotel from the studio, and she praised the little five that the inhibitor she gave to Wan was very useful. Fu Sheng, who never wanted to aggrieve herself on the necessities of life, left her original body in the drawer. Those ineffective inhibitors were thrown directly into the trash.

    The moment she threw the garbage, she glanced at the contents of the trash can. There was a small empty bottle with a little yellowish liquid left at the bottom.

    There is a label on the bottle, which is densely packed with small characters.

    Fu Sheng stopped writing and opened his eyes, the empty bottle with the label on the bottle appeared on the white paper in an enlarged scale.

    "Does the host think there is something wrong with this bottle?" Xiao Wu asked.

    "I can't tell if there is a problem right now, so I'm going to find someone to test it," Fu Sheng paused for a moment, then affirmed, "I think there is a problem in all likelihood."

    After putting the suitcase on the delivery car, Fu Sheng also went out. She remembered the coordinates there, and directly called a car to demarcate the destination and drive there automatically.

    On the outskirts of the city, the front of the tavern is painted dark green. The door is closed during the day, and the lights are not turned on inside. The boss sits on the bar at the door and dozed off.

    "Uncle Lu?"

    Fu Sheng knocked on the table, Uncle Lu woke up, hurriedly looking for his monolithic eyes to put them on, and looked at Fu Sheng with his mouth open.

    "Why are you here?" Uncle Lu was surprised, he stretched his neck and looked behind Fu Sheng.

    "Don't look, Xiang Wan didn't follow, I came by myself." Fu Sheng said.

    "Ha...Ha, what's the matter?" Uncle Lu touched his nose, feeling extremely guilty.

    "You want to confirm one thing with you." Fu Sheng said,

    "I don't know, I'm a drug seller, I don't know anything!" Uncle Lu raised his hands above his head, and he was quite skilled in recognition.

    "The two of you will solve the problem behind closed doors, don't toss me with the old bones!"

    Fu Sheng raised his eyebrows: "Who are you two?"

    Uncle Lu realized that Fu Sheng's brain circuit seemed to be different from his own, while As if he had leaked his words, he shed tears of sympathy for Xiang Wan in his heart, and began to deny his account.

    "What are you two, what are you talking about? Are you empty-headed?"

    "What I said is that everything on this street is closed and solved by itself, I don't know anything about it." Uncle Lu plausibly said.

    Fu Sheng: "..."

    "Uncle Lu, your hands are very tired, do you want to put them down first?" Fu Sheng's eyes swept over Uncle Lu's hands that were raised above his head.

    "Haha," Uncle Lu laughed again and defended: "You don't understand, this is a friendly gesture from my hometown."

    Fu Sheng smiled friendly: "Let's just believe, if your ancestors are French."

    Uncle Lu "?"

    "Back to the topic," Fu Sheng took out the manuscript, "I think this Uncle Lu handles so many illegal drugs every day, can you help me find out what it is?"

    Uncle Lu took the manuscript, After a casual glance, he threw it on the bar, "Inhibitor, used by Omega."

    "It's far worse than mine." Uncle Lu pouted.

    Fu Sheng frowned, did she think wrong?

    "Uncle Lu, are you taking a closer look?" Fu Sheng pushed the drawing back.

    "Can't be wrong..." Uncle Lu muttered, his eyes widened suddenly.

    He pressed the piece of paper with two fingers, raised his head and asked cautiously, "Tell me first, is this a photo or a painting? Whose medicine bottle is this?"

    "It's a photo, my friend's." Fu Sheng one by one Reply.

    When Uncle Lu heard this, he simply covered the picture with his entire palm, his other hand snorted on his unshaven chin, and his eyes rolled around.

    "This medicine is not right." Uncle Lu said.

    "What's wrong?" Fu Sheng asked immediately.

    Uncle Lu smiled and said nothing.

    He turned around the little gadget on the bar that swiped the alliance ID to pay for the bill, and made a gesture of invitation to Fu Sheng.

    "10,000 yuan, no counter-offer." Uncle Lu said.

    Xiao Wu exclaimed: "Ten thousand! He lied to a fool?"

    Then she watched helplessly as her host called out her alliance ID to scan the QR code to pay, and it was done in one go.

    Small five: withdraw.

    "Now, can we talk about it?" Fu Sheng asked with a smile.

    "Boss Fu, it's refreshing." Uncle Lu exclaimed, feeling a little regretful that he had opened the price low.

    "It's not wrong that this bottle is an Omega inhibitor, but the medicine in it is not necessarily." Uncle Lu cleared his throat.

    He pointed to the last bit of liquid left at the bottom of the bottle and said, "This inhibitor is colorless and transparent, but the residue inside is pale yellow, and the medicine inside has been changed."

    Hearing what Uncle Lu said, Fu Fu Sheng was not surprised, she just continued to ask: "Will this inhibitor gradually turn light yellow after opening?"

    "No, the character is very stable and will never change color." Uncle Lu firmly said.

    That's not right. If the inhibitor itself is transparent, the original body will never use it again when she sees that the bottle has turned yellow, but in fact she will definitely use it.

    "Can you tell what medicine is in yellow?" Fu Sheng asked.

    "I can add money."

    Uncle Lu snorted coldly and said with disdain: "Add money? What do you think?"

    "Do you think I am the kind of vulgar person who sees money?"

    "Even if you take money Hit me, I'm just saying this! I can't see it, I just can't see it!"

    Fu Sheng: "You're...very arrogant..."

    "I really can't see it? What about times?" Fu Sheng asked.

    "Can't see it!"

    "Three times?"

    "No..."

    "Five times?"

    "This..."

    "One hundred thousand, you can't tell that I'm going to find someone else." Fu Sheng grabbed the piece of paper and was about to leave.

    "Don't go!" Uncle Lu swallowed and held the piece of paper tightly, "I thought about it carefully, and I seem to have a clue."

    Fu Sheng smiled and watched him pick up the piece of paper and turn it over. Pour over and look carefully.

    After a long while, Uncle Lu put down the paper and definitely asked, "The medicine was secretly replaced by someone."

    "If you replace the whole bottle with another, and keep the bottle cap intact, it is not realistic." He pointed to draw the bottle cap The side slowly said: "Someone should have put something else into the original inhibitor."

    Fu Sheng looked at the place where Uncle Lu's finger was pointing. Small needle eye.

    It's so small that you can't see it if you don't look closely.

    "Only photos? Do you still have this bottle?" Uncle Lu asked.

    "The bottle...I can't find it anymore, there are only photos."

    "I'm just guessing!" Uncle Lu first declared this, and then analyzed: "I know that a drug can antagonize this common inhibition. It can even have a certain aphrodisiac effect, and the properties of that drug are not stable, and it will gradually turn yellow when exposed to light for a long time..."

    "But don't worry, all I bought for you are The latest formula has absolutely no such troubles, and there is no antagonist against it on the market." Uncle Lu still did not forget to boast.

    If so, it makes sense.

    No matter what Fu Sheng was doing standing outside Chen Jinsheng's door when she came in, she drank the inhibitor in advance to make sure that she would not be in heat, but she didn't know that her inhibitor had been manipulated, and that People know the original body very well.

    He could get the original body's inhibitor. Knowing that the original body likes to put the inhibitor bottle cap up in a small drawer that does not see light, he is confident that he gave the original body this kind of aphrodisiac that turns yellow when it sees light. You won't find out at all.

    He knew the original body's living habits like the back of his hand, and even the life assistant would not be so "intimate", not to mention that the original body had no assistant at all.

    It can only be someone who used to get along with her day and night, and who still has the opportunity to get close to her in the near future.

    Fu Sheng took back the piece of paper and knew it.

    She guessed right, some people can always be more disgusting than people think.

    How did that scumbag sell his girlfriend for glory, while brazenly accusing her of being unruly? Does he have all the benefits in the world?

    Fu Sheng felt nauseated for a while.

    She thanked Uncle Lu with a cold face, raised her feet and walked out.

    "Boss Fu? Where's my money?" Uncle Lu trotted out of the bar and stopped Fu Sheng.

    "Money?" Fu Sheng raised the corners of his lips, "Let's record the accounts first, and then we will settle together."

    Fu Sheng continued to walk out, but Uncle Lu still stopped him.     Fu Sheng gradually lost her patience, and her smile grew brighter: "Uncle Lu, you did

    n't give me a definite answer in the end. Is this money inappropriate?"

Changed his face, his brown eyes moved behind the lens, his eyes seemed to have a deep meaning, "Tell your friend, the scum who moved his hands and feet will definitely get retribution, but for her, everything is over, it's no big deal, Live a good life."

    "Go to hell with the rules and regulations set for omegas. If you wash the mark and become a freelancer, you will be bitten by a dog. Although it is unfortunate, it will not be remembered for a lifetime."

    "To live a good life, "Uncle Lu repeated it again, with many complex emotions flashing in his brown eyes.

    In fact, this kind of trick can't be concealed from Uncle Lu. He has seen too many and too many proud little omegas who have been hurt by scum, and have since lost their luster.

    Although he said something to Fu Sheng's friend, his eyes were fixed on Fu Sheng, as if he wanted to look into the depths of her soul.

    "Have a good time, and every day will be beautiful in the future."

    The author has something to say: The next chapter enters a new stage~

    Thanks for 2021-05-08 22:18:05~2021-05-09 22:33 : The little angel who voted for the king or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during the period of 16~

    Thanks to the little angel who cast the grenade: 1 cuttlefish ball from Soshi's house;

    thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 420 6
Dressed as a stepmother control group [70s] (穿成年代文后妈对照组[七零]) Author: Luo Zifeng https://m.shubaow.net/210/210692/ The first thing after Gu Lian's re...
35.8K 1.1K 120
Xu Heran stood in the dark warehouse. The woman in front of her who is more beautiful than the moonlight is the heroine of this book. In the next tim...
238K 2.7K 22
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...
206K 6.7K 85
Its self explanatory you stupid extra. You're obviously the person that the author paired with me so just see how it goes. " Bakugou be nice to your...