I'm building territory in anc...

By jeon_jijae

About the novels I post: 》They are Not. Mine. 》For Reading and Offline Purposes Only. 》Originally Chinese no... More

summary
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-204 end

161-170

281 6 0
By jeon_jijae

61

Chapter 161

They all want to get the maximum benefit at the minimum cost.

Now it is King Duan seeking money, so he has to ask them. They occupy a dominant position. No matter how unprofitable they are, they should really strive for more.

With this thought in mind, he ordered Ma Jinyu to go and talk to see how Duan Wang responded. However, the development of things was completely unexpected to them. When they got the news, they dared not have any other ideas. They just hoped that it would be a blessing to be able to cooperate with Duan Wang this time.

Ma Jinyu had ridicule in his eyes, if Duan Wang was so easily pinched, he would not be Duan Wang. I think when he was ordered to jokingly mention such a stubble, Duan Wang didn't care about it at all.

Can't make so much money? Dissatisfied with the distribution of benefits, ha ha! Then it's better to quit by yourself, isn't it good to give the opportunity to those who are prepared? Look at this attitude, it's not the attitude of begging them to give money at all, it's like they gave money, but asked Duan Wang to accept it.

He was also annoyed at the time, so he mentioned a point: "My lord, aren't you short of money? If you don't compromise, what if the businessmen unite and don't want to pay the money?"

Ming Yu smiled slightly at the time, "This world is not just for Your merchants are rich."

He wondered, in this world, besides merchants, who else could come up with so much money?

Ming Yu saw through his thoughts with a half-smiling smile, "This king has many ways to make money, it's just a matter of time. How many people are there in Dayan? If you take it from them, it's easy. It doesn't need to be too much, five yuan and ten yuan per person, what kind of figure is it to raise funds together?"

He was stunned at the time, "How could Wang Ye make the people willing to pay?" Not much, but if you accumulate it, let alone a Xiqi Corridor, even the entire frontier can be built well.

"Businessmen seek profits, but the people do not like to take advantage of them. If there is a bank account, the people will put the money in it. Every month, the interest rate will be fixed every year. After two or three years, money will beget money. Do you think there will be people? Put the money in it?"

"..." Ma Jinyu had never heard of this kind of thing, and now people keep the money left in their homes by themselves, and only use them when they need something important. It has never been possible to put money on someone else's and it can be raised.

If it was him, there is such a good thing, the extra money, maybe he will really give it a try.

The author has something to say: Happy New Year to everyone! Today, I went out to visit relatives to pay New Year's greetings all day. It's too late. Hahaha. Thank you for voting for me or irrigating nutrient solution during 2021-02-11 14:46:16~2021-02-12 23:55:37. Oh little angel~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 1 bottle of rgmau;

thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!

130. Chapter 130

"It's just that this matter is complicated and requires a detailed plan. The big deal is to plan for a longer time than to find merchants to raise funds directly. However, merchants voluntarily give up such a good opportunity, so the king can't. Then time It's a little longer, this king still has to wait, the Xiqi Corridor has been here for so many years, so why rush for a while? Do you think so?" Ming Yu looked at him with a harmless smile, which made people and animals harmless. He was inexplicably terrified.

"Yes, that's the truth." What else could he say? People can't rely on your money at all, and what can they handle? On the contrary, if the merchants want to enter and exit the Xiqi Corridor in the future, and trade in the Western Regions, they will inevitably ask Duan Wang's head.

After returning, he told his father exactly what Duan Wang said. After listening to the father, he was silent for a long time, and finally he sighed, "Duanwang's talent is unparalleled!"

This matter was put down, and the Ma family no longer had any extra thoughts, and just prepared honestly. Now that they heard Mrs. Zhu say this, they can see what the final result will be, and they will be happy to see if the Zhu and Wang families can come back from a wall.

Liu Shun, Zhao Yan, and other small and medium-sized businesses are also talking to each other. They don't have much capital, and the less money they invest, the less profit they make. For their best interests, it is necessary for them to unite together, at least they can get a third- and fourth-class qualifications together. At that time, when there are benefits, everyone will be distributed according to the amount of each person, which is much better than fighting alone.

After discussing for a while, everyone has made up their minds. The rest is that what they don't understand is brought up for people to explain to them.

Zhao Yan was the person who brought them out in charge, and it would be better for him to come forward.

Liu Shun leaned over to repeat the news that had just been sent. Zhao Yan looked up at him and asked, "Zhu Family, Wang Family wants to make conditions? Wouldn't this be too hasty?

" Yes, if they are united, wouldn't it be beneficial to us if they really negotiate?" Liu Shun clearly supported this.

Zhao Yan frowned, "It's just Zhu and the Wang family? Where's the Ma family? Didn't participate?"

Liu Shun shook his head, "I don't know, this news was passed down by the Wang family master, and all the merchants present knew it. Most of them If you agree and support, you don't need to worry about the few people."

"Oh?" Zhao Yan understood, "You mean we also follow the Zhu family's Wang family?"

Liu Shun nodded, "It's not a bad thing anyway, whether we can talk about it or not. Come down, the Zhu and Wang families are in the early stage, and things can't fall on our heads, what should we do."

"There are so many merchants in Jinling, and it is a whole, so we should discuss it with everyone. According to the old rules, a few Submissive to the majority?"

Although what Liu Shun said makes sense, he still hopes to discuss it with everyone, which is one of the reasons why Zhao Yan can be convinced by everyone. Can take care of everyone's ideas and never act arbitrarily.

Knowing his concerns, Liu Shun said with a smile, "Okay, it's good to discuss it." He has already asked everyone what they mean, and they all have the will, otherwise he won't mention it again.

It's not just them, other people are bewitched by the Zhu family and the Wang family. They also all agreed.

Someone whispered something in Ming Yu's ear, Ming Yu just smiled and waved his hand indifferently.

After waiting for about half an hour, seeing that everyone understood almost, he said quietly, "Everyone has seen it clearly, if you have any questions, you can ask any questions. This king will answer your questions. If there are no problems, You can fill in the form sent to you. This is your investment contract, that is, how much you invest and how much you will earn in the future, all depends on this contract. You can carefully look at the terms of the contract and how to follow them, in black and white It is written that if there is any violation in the future, you can follow the above terms."

Someone sent a few pages of paper and explained in detail. Everyone sees that the above clauses and clauses are all-inclusive. They have been in business for many years, and they have a sales contract that is simply stated. Where there is such a complicated description, almost everything that needs attention in cooperation is included. The responsibilities of both parties, and how to punish them for breach of contract in the future, are fully covered.

Everyone rejoiced. If it was true as Duan Wang said, with such a contract, it was something to protect the rights and interests of both parties, and they would no longer have any concerns.

"This is really good. Maybe after we have negotiated a deal, we can prepare such a share, and everyone will have nothing to say." Someone said.

This is very suitable for them to negotiate business. Everything is negotiated first, and then such a contract is drawn up. Everyone abides by each other, and there is no doubt about it, not to mention the right and wrong.

After everything was understood, someone finally stood up and asked in a voice: "If there is something that the villain doesn't understand, I dare to ask, the lord made a pre-estimation in the brochure. He said that as long as we invest in it, three years later The profit will be at least two or three times the rate of return, what if it does not reach this number?"

Ming Yu smiled: "It has been stated in the contract, this is the budget, and it can be fluctuated by 10%. But since this king has already promised, no matter what in three years, your return will only be a lot more."

This remark made many people settle down, that is to say, if they invest now, they will make a steady profit after three years. 's trade.

"My lord, the villain, may I ask you to say that the tariff for the first-class investment line of the Xiqi Corridor will be reduced by half in the next ten years. And the fifth-class investment line will be reduced by 10% within three years. How is this calculated?"

"This It's just that the preferential conditions are attached. Naturally, the greater the investment, the greater the preferential treatment. As long as the Xiqi Corridor passes through, the caravan will have to pay customs duties. At that time, it will be calculated based on the value of the goods, ten taxes and one." Ming Yu said.

"Hi!" Everyone's teeth hurt, how could such a high tax be?

Grandpa Zhu squinted his eyes. No wonder the Ma family is striving for this first-class investment line. Just halving tariffs for ten years is enough to make people take risks.

"Why do you set such a high tax? You can do business anywhere in the world. Do you have to go to the Western Regions or the Xiqi Corridor?" Someone said dissatisfiedly.

"If you don't go, someone will. If you can't bear the tariffs, you don't have to do business in the Western Regions." Someone directly replied.

The short-sighted generation did not see how much money Duan Wang made during his trip to the Western Regions. Now the Western Regions

62

Chapter 162

How much the item is worth. Even after the passage of the Xiqi Corridor, there will be more and more caravans in the Western Regions, and even if the value of the goods drops, they are still rare items. It is impossible to plummet, considering that Dayan is so big, its total demand is also not cheap. In general, a trip to the Western Regions is definitely profitable.

Ming Yu smiled, and it seemed that there were still many people who understood, "Yes, you can go through the Xiqi Corridor, and no one will tie you to go, right?" The

previous man couldn't answer, his face flushed, and he sat down embarrassedly. .

If you want a big discount, you should invest more money. This truth is clearly on the surface. However, we all know that not every merchant can strive for the first-class investment line. Even if Zhao Yan and the others are added together, it is very good to earn a third-tier at most, and some even have a fifth-tier investment line.

After all, businessmen will invest and operate, and it is impossible to have too much silver at home. And they got the news very urgently, and they didn't have any extra time to prepare.

This is a big problem, and someone immediately raised it, "The investment line listed by the lord is not a small amount, and it is impossible to collect so many in a while."

Ming Yu nodded, "Your difficulties, this king also I know. So it's already stated in the contract that you can pay a part of the deposit first, and then have three months to raise it. Of course, you have to figure it out for yourself and how to choose. It is regarded as a breach of contract, and of course the deposit cannot be refunded."

As soon as these words came out, some people were happy, and some people began to hesitate. The joy is to have time to raise more, anyway, the more you invest, the more you earn. But the hesitation is that if I can't get it together, I will have to post a deposit, which is a bit uneconomical.

Grandpa Zhu stood up at this time, cupped his hands and said, "My lord, the investment line of this division is a bit too high. The lowest fifth tier costs 100,000 silver, let alone the first tier."

Ming Yu Squinting, do you want to bargain? He smiled and said: "This amount set by this king is the preferential ladder for your first batch of participation. In the future, don't even think about entering the threshold at this price."

These people are the first batch of people to get The news came from not far away, and there were other merchants from farther places that couldn't come because of the time and distance. This is also the time for Ming Yu to settle down, otherwise there will be more than just these people.

Mrs. Zhu was very calm and brought out the true character of a business buyer to the fullest. He didn't make any detours, and said directly: "My lord, bargaining is the right thing to do in business transactions. After all, no one's money comes from a strong wind. They all pay attention to interests and the investment line is set so high, and the lord decided it. The profit sharing is a bit too low, let's talk about it, right?"

Their Zhu family is one of the four great masters in the capital and has a high status in the business world. There was a simple communication before, and most of the people present echoed. The rest of the small part, like the Ma family, did not speak out, neither objected nor should.

Ming Yu glanced at it, and his eyes swept across the Ma family's side, which made people feel a sense of fierceness. Fortunately, he just swept away, which made people breathe a sigh of relief.

When Prime Minister Wen heard this, he already knew the purpose of this man. He wrapped everyone's will in order to make Ming Yu subdue. This old fox is indeed a no-nonsense businessman. As long as Ming Yu is submissive once, he will press on for profit in the future.

What he was worried about finally happened, and most of the people present agreed with his statement. If Ming Yu didn't agree, they might pat the buttocks and leave, leaving the prince aside. Ming Yu's bidding will be so big, but it turns out to be nothing. If it spreads out, what's the face of Duan Wang?

Profiteer! Kill! Wen Qing was furious, and as soon as he clapped his hand on the table, he wanted to speak up. However, Ming Yu quickly pressed it down.

"Wen Xiang just needs to watch the show well." Ming Yu smiled, not paying attention to the special situation at this time.

He had long expected that there would be ups and downs today, so the previous confidentiality work had been done enough, what should be revealed, what should not be revealed, and there was no news at all. It is because of this that they will not have much time to discuss the real countermeasures. In such a short period of time, he did not believe that the Zhu Family Master could really draw everyone in the field.

Grandpa Zhu had a proud look on his face. In such a short period of time, he was able to get most of the people to follow him, which proved that his wooing was still effective.

"Your Highness, if you can revise the distribution of benefits for the next three years, the villain can sign and put his fingerprints without saying a word. If not, the villain is really a bit regretful and can't share his worries for the Prince." He turned around, facing the Asking the crowd, he said, "What do you guys think of this old man's proposal?"

Mr. Wang also stood up and said, "Exactly, exactly, we have invested so much money now, who knows what it will be like in three years' time. With just a piece of paper and Duan Wang's words, everyone is taking risks. With this capital, it's better to focus on the present."

The author has something to say: These days, it has been updated at night, and there is basically no time during the day. Thank you for your support! Refill Thanks to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2021-02-12 23:55:37~2021-02-13 22:27:41~

Thanks to the little angel who cast mines: five lectures and four beauties 1 good young man;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 2 bottles of five lectures and four beautiful young people; thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!

131. Chapter 131 The

words of Mr. Wang have reached the heart of the big guy. There could have been people who had no gestures. He was incited by him, and he was really ready to make a scene with the Zhu family. Maybe Duan Wang can really make concessions, there is no harm in it.

Someone immediately stood up and said, "I heard that King Duan was benevolent and cared for the people in the borderlands. In order to trade the Western Regions, and to dominate the Xiqi Corridor, we should all support it. It's just that business has not been done in these years. Easy to do, but difficult times, I hope the lord can be considerate and considerate of the little people."

Ming Yu was stunned, he really didn't know when someone set up a benevolent character for him, and he himself didn't see where he was benevolent and righteous.

More and more people echoed. Everyone, you said, I said, it seems that Ming Yu does not agree with him is heinous.

Ming Yu finally stood up, took a few steps forward, and came to stand in front of them. The voices of everyone gradually became quieter, and Ming Yu glanced around until everyone retracted their necks and stopped making a sound, and then he smiled with satisfaction.

"Don't want to pay? Want to share more profit? Haha! Is there such a cheap good thing in the world?" Ming Yu's voice was cold.

"My lord..." Mrs. Zhu wanted to say something, and Ming Yu glanced over. In the sharp eyes, he just opened his mouth and was blocked in his throat, but he couldn't say what he had planned for a long time later.

He was shocked, he had been in the business world for decades, what kind of people had never seen before. He also inquired about this Duan Wang long ago. He was stupid at birth and was abandoned by the royal family. Although the stupidity was cured later, he was a prince in the sky. What about the emperor's favor? A prince without power is nothing.

Standing in front of him was just a yellow-mouthed child, and he was actually intimidated by his aura. Mr. Zhu, who had come to his senses, was a little uneasy in his heart. He somewhat looked down on Ming Yu, otherwise he would not have embarrassed him in public.

Grandpa Zhu, taking into account Ming Yu's identity, did not dare to make trouble, closed his eyes, and tried to hold down the undisturbed feelings in his heart.

Ming Yu sneered, "It's not easy to do business, and it's hard to be lucky? Why don't you feel this way when you talk about profit sharing? Did you understand that the common people would go to the pot without a grain of rice when you ate human blood steamed buns at the beginning of the year? Come with me. , hum! This king is not Sian Chay Hall, and it has nothing to do with this king whether you make money or not."

Mrs. Zhu and Mr. Wang looked gloomy, Ming Yu's words clearly meant that they hoarded food at the beginning of the year to gain huge benefits. . Let's not talk about them, even if the owner of the Ma family, who was watching a good show, was mentioned by Ming Yu, why not look embarrassed.

In fact, all of you present have nothing to do with this matter, it's just a matter of how much you benefit. As long as these people smell the slightest odor of blood, they will fly up like flies. No matter what, you have to take a mouthful of rotting flesh and rotten blood, no matter where the smell of blood is, whether it is pus and sores.

What these people do has no sense of moral restraint at all, it really is how disgusting it is. They dare to ignore their status as princes, and in their eyes, those people are not serious.

"My lord, you can't say it like this. We business people pay attention to your wishes and our wishes, and some things are beyond our control." Master Wang held back for a long time before saying such a sentence.

"Forget it." Ming Yu waved his hand, "I didn't ask you to settle old accounts today, and I'm also in the south, and no one can control you, so I let you do whatever you want. I tell you, if that matter falls in my hands Don't even think of any good fruit to eat here."

For this, most people dismiss it as a deaf ear. However, this sentence fell in the ears of the Ma family, but it made him shudder deeply. He knew Ming Yu, and it was because of this that he believed that Ming Yu's words were not just rhetoric, but that there was a way to cure them. Thinking of this, Patriarch Ma no longer had any luck in his heart, and only hoped that Ming Yu would be able to speak his mind and really ignore the past.

Mrs. Zhu

63

Chapter 163

I sneered in my heart, Huangkou Xiaoer is just talking big, can it really catch their handle and convict them?

"Why do you need to mention other things, Lord, isn't the purpose of holding this tender meeting today to solve the problem of silver and silver in the Xiqi Corridor? The villain knows that this matter is very important, and it should have been allocated by the Ministry of Household, not our group of merchants. What happened?" Mrs. Zhu smiled like an old fox.

He deliberately involved the Ministry of Household, knowing that the Ministry of Household couldn't get the money, so he didn't support Ming Yu's decision at all. Now Ming Yu's only way out is to rely on these merchants. He still doesn't believe that he can't be cured? If Ming Yu is really a dead duck, he won't give in half a point, so he will let everyone not invest money to see who wins in the end.

Ming Yu flicked his sleeves and looked calm, "Do you think this king really depends on your money? Tsk tsk!" He shook his head and sighed contemptuously, "Are you smart or stupid? I didn't realize that what exactly is the purpose of this king's painstaking efforts to build the Xiqi Corridor? Isn't it just to make your future trade in the Western Regions safe? The purpose of pulling you into shares is to make money for you. This king's kindness is like a donkey's liver and lungs. I really don't know about you. How can such short-sightedness carry forward the family business."

Anyone can say nice things, and Mrs. Zhu sneered at Ming Yu's words, "Since the prince called me together, it's enough to talk about business, and there's no need to talk about other things. Actually. Having said that, when the Xiqi Corridor is built, if we want to pay customs duties for businessmen traveling west, it is due. But for so long, no one has noticed that there is no one in the Xiqi Corridor. Don't the older generation come here too? Yes? For the villain, this is optional. Since the prince has talked about investment and the issue of distribution of benefits, of course we have opinions that can be raised. The prince promises everything is easy to say, but if you don't agree, the villain really can't pay for it. A lot of silver taels!"

Ming Yu smiled, "So, the Zhu family doesn't plan to participate?"

Grandpa Zhu stroked his beard proudly and nodded: "If the lord is willing to give another 20% of the profit, little Of course people are willing to pay the money."

"Oh! I'm sorry!" Ming Yu exaggeratedly clapped his hands, "Since the Zhu family is unwilling, forget it. Come on, let's remove the Zhu family's quota, the contract and so on. You don't have to sign anymore."

"What?" Mrs. Zhu's eyes widened. What did he mean? What is the removal of the Zhu family's quota? Wasn't Duan Wang in a hurry to spend money? He has already made it so clear that their Zhu family is willing to pay, but only to increase the profit a little bit. This is true.

snort! Who does King Duan think he is? If he gets rid of all the merchants here, where will he go to raise money? The Ma family and the Zhou family alone are just a drop in the bucket.

Thinking of this, the originally panicked heart calmed down again, "My lord, are you sure what you said is true? Not only our Zhu family, but also the Wang family and 80% of the merchants present are villains. Could it be that the lord really got the money? Don't, exclude us all?"

Ming Yu nodded with a smile, and responded simply, "Yes! If you don't agree to my conditions, naturally you can't agree. If that's the case, why waste everyone's time. Of course, everyone present, if you are really willing to give up this opportunity to make money, this king can't force it, right?"

Mrs. Zhu couldn't save face, he didn't expect Ming Yu to send him like this. Talking about business, of course, you have to negotiate to make a deal.

He has experienced a lot of ups and downs in his life, and he has seen countless forms of life, but he has never seen Ming Yu like this.

He glanced around, everyone was silent, and seemed to be weighing the current situation. Even Master Wang was bowing his head in contemplation at this time, not obeying him as usual.

Mrs. Zhu is a little annoyed. He hates that iron cannot become steel. Shouldn't everyone have the same attitude at this moment? He also understands that the time is too short, and he has not been able to discuss the real countermeasures with the big guys for a while. The sudden situation now has caused everyone's unsteady hearts to sway even more at this time.

He tried to save, "Everyone, I believe you and the old man have the same ideas, right? Everyone is a business buyer, and in front of interests, even parents, wives, and children have to give in. Everyone should say what they have in their hearts, Duan Wang is here. Therefore, I must not ignore everyone's demands and pay for the right things."

Everyone, look at me, I look at you, some are shaken, and some want to see the situation again.

"Cough cough!" A voice came from the crowd, "The idea of ​​the old man alone can't represent the ideas of all of us."

Everyone looked up, but it was the Ma family who stood up, and he moved towards Ming Yu. And everyone bowed their hands, "Ma Siyong, the head of the Ma family in the lower capital, is willing to sign a contract for the first-class investment line. The contract has been filled out, please take a look at it."

Ming Yu smiled, and he took the contract and flipped it at will. Turned over, and nodded after confirming that it was correct. Then it was shown to others for everyone to see. There were many signatures and handprints on white paper.

It was difficult for everyone to make a decision for a while, what did they do? Following the Zhu family to raise the price, or the Ma family to successfully sign the contract.

At first, I thought that it would be good to get more profit, but now I am not sure. At least the benefits promised by Duan Wang have been quite a lot, which is very exciting. If you can't chew too much, but let Duan Wang write a sum of himself, it will not be worth the loss!

Grandpa Zhu's face was ashen. At this critical juncture, what trouble did the Ma family come out to make? Didn't he agree with him before that he wouldn't interfere or make trouble? This is deliberately to demolish his stage!

"Everyone, this king knows that you pay attention to interests in doing business, and no one will do it without profit. Everyone understands that this opportunity comes, and it is up to you whether you can grasp it or not." Ming Yu ignored Mrs. Zhu. , said loudly: "This king hereby announces that the first ten merchants who sign the contract today, no matter how many times they sign, will receive a big gift." The

head of the Ma family asked in surprise: "There is still a big gift? I don't know what the king said. What kind of gift are you giving?"

Ming Yu raised his hand, and people filed in. Each of them held a tray covered with red cloth.

Everyone was very curious, what could it be that King Duan could give him as a great gift?

Fortunately, the answer to the mystery was soon revealed. Ming Yu gently pulled open the red cloth of a plate, and saw a crystal-clear glass with a strange shape like a crystal appearing in front of everyone.

Everyone sighed, hearing that only the Emperor Fanbang Jinxian had the crystal glaze, and the Dayan Kingdom was always dissatisfied with it. Although this thing is not like the colorful brilliance of crystal glass, it is no worse than crystal glass. Is this something they have never seen before, is it the big gift that Duan Wang said he gave? This is too extravagant, isn't it? Obviously this is not an ordinary thing, if they are lucky enough to get one, they will be able to show off in this life.

"The ten crystal glasses here came back from thousands of miles in the Western Regions. This king said they would give them away. It's a rare opportunity!" Ming Yu raised his eyebrows and deliberately made it taller.

In fact, if this thing is not something he is used to seeing, maybe it is still the same as them. From the perspective of values, the rarer it is, the more precious it is!

At this time, no one would care about the distribution of interests of Mrs. Zhu. Duan Wang said that there are the top ten people, and now that the Ma family has signed, there are only nine places. If you don't hurry, you won't be able to drink the soup.

Everyone rushed up and hurriedly went to the person in charge. They were destined to break their heads for these ten glasses.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted or irrigated nutrient solution for me during 2021-02-13 22:27:41~2021-02-14 23:25:29~

Thank you for irrigating nutrient solution Little Angel: Shanren does not have 5 bottles of Meow; 3 bottles of carefree168; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

132. Chapter 132 The

initiator, Ming Yu, watched this scene calmly and smiled knowingly, ignoring the wreckage of the person in charge at the moment.

Mrs. Zhu was furious, these short-sighted bastards did not care about future interests at all. Bewitched by the small profit in front of you, you lose big because of the small. This time I can't hold King Duan, and there will be no place to turn around in the future. Everything can only be decided by King Duan.

In fact, why didn't he not envy the ten leading people, ten crystal glasses, a thousand pieces of gold are hard to buy! Duan Wang is extraordinary, and can take out such a precious thing that has never been seen before and give it to others. How many people in the world can resist the temptation?

However, he had just offended King Duan, and these treasures had nothing to do with him at this time. Moreover, he still didn't know what Duan Wang meant by excluding the Zhu family quota just now? Could it be that he really intends not to accept the money invested by their Zhu family?

Now that the trend has passed, it is definitely impossible to do it alone, so is there any chance of recovery?

He glanced at Ming Yu, who was talking very much with Prime Minister Wen at the moment, and was a little uncertain. This opportunity, as Ming Yu said, was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Even the Wang family who had been following them behind the Zhu family didn't care about him anymore, and had already rushed to sign the contract. This kind of thing is to take care of each other, who has the spare time to take care of him? If the Zhu family misses this opportunity, will the Zhu family still be able to stand on the ground in the future?

64

Chapter 164

a question.

Grandpa Zhu was unsure in his heart, how to show his favor to King Duan. What if Duan Wang held revenge and really ignored their Zhu family?

Ming Yu didn't even give one to Mrs. Zhu in his eyes, but just sat back in his seat and casually threw a preserved fruit into his mouth, let's eat it.

Prime Minister Wen has recovered from his daze, his eyes looking at Ming Yu are extremely complicated.

What happened just now is really unexpected, from the embarrassment of Zhu family to Ming Yu's easy solution, and now everyone is vying for places. Why does this situation seem so unreliable?

Thinking back carefully, I have to explain that Yu's solution is really the best strategy, to disintegrate the opponent's camp without any effort, but the price is too high, right?

He knew what Ming Yu took out. The price quoted by the Prince's Palace before was something that an official's salary for a year could not afford. Here, Ming Yu waved his hand and sent them out without frowning, and there were still ten, ten! I feel so distressed for Ming Yu.

"My lord! Are these things really given away?" Wen Qing asked with a light cough while clenching his fists.

Ming Yu swallowed the preserved fruit, "Ah, it's really a gift! Why don't you give it to me?"

Wen Qing was heartbroken, "I heard that His Majesty also got a set of crystal glasses."

"Well, that's what I gave it to me . Father's..." Saying this, he seemed to have thought of something, patted his head and smiled: "Oh! By the way, I have another set there. If Wen Xiang likes it, this king will send it to his house tomorrow. "

Wen Qing supported his forehead, he didn't want to ask Ming Yu about this crystal glass, but he just felt bad for giving these glasses to those who stink. It's a pity.

"No, my lord, it's just a pity for the old minister. Why does the lord give such a generous and precious thing to these merchants at will?" Wen Qing looked at the group of rude and rude people not far away who were scrambling for each other. .

It's no wonder that their literati and literati despise businessmen. Just looking at their style makes people look down on them.

Ming Yu knew that Dayan's world was like this, that the distinction between scholars, peasants, businessmen, and classes was very serious. In his eyes, it is impossible without anyone in this world, and he has to rely on this group of people to develop Liangzhou's economy.

"For fishing, of course you have to use bait. That's a lot of things, and it's not worth anything at all." Ming Yu said with a nonchalant smile.

These glass products are not exquisite, Ming Yu really did not see it. Since the craftsmen who visited the craftsman made glass products, he has built a glass product workshop outside Liangzhou City. The people from the nearby villages are hired, and the production process is not too complicated.

The assembly line set up by Ming Yu has greatly improved glass production, and he also wants to popularize glass products. After the Xiqi Corridor is opened, it can be circulated everywhere and earn more money instead of a broom. Besides, the cost of this thing is cheap, in his opinion, it doesn't cost anything at all.

Since Ming Yu doesn't care anymore, what else can he say? Wen Qing could only shake his head, "It's okay, it's okay, it's yours, the lord. Of course, the lord has the final say on what to do with it."

Mrs. Zhu over there was thinking about it, and his eyes were red when he was stimulated by those people. I have sacrificed a lot for everyone's interests, but these people don't appreciate it at all, they are all for their own interests. It's okay, it's okay, no matter what, let go of this old face and beg Duan Wang again, it's better than the Zhu family who can't get anything.

He stepped forward, came to Ming Yu, and gave a deep salute, "My lord, what the villain just said is inappropriate, and I hope the lord will ignore the previous suspicions. Our Zhu family is also willing to vote for the first-class line."

Ming Yu smiled but not smiled. He looked at him, staring at him furiously, with a thin layer of sweat on his back, before he said, "Patriarch Zhu, you have just abstained from voting. You don't have to force yourself, you can use this money for other transactions, and you want to make money. There will be more people here than here."

This sarcastic remark made Mrs. Zhu's face flush, and he was slapped in the face for what he just said. He has been in charge of the house for decades, and his face has been completely lost.

Mrs. Zhu looked embarrassed, forced a smile, and said: "Just now, the villain wanted to be wrong, and he was confused for a while. Lord Wang will ignore the villain, so let's bypass this situation. Don't worry, Wangye, in the future, Wangye has instructed, The villain has nothing to say."

He swears and promises, and just wants to ask Ming Yu's forgiveness, their Zhu family really can't afford to miss this opportunity.

"Is this true?" Ming Yu asked sideways.

Seeing that Ming Yu was showing signs of letting go, Mrs. Zhu was overjoyed and nodded again and again without hesitation, "Seriously, absolutely."

Ming Yu shook his head, "Tsk tsk! It's just a pity, it was just that you didn't want to, it was a little difficult. Let 's do it."

Grandpa Zhu's heart skipped a beat, and he almost knelt down, what does King Duan mean? Do you really want to let him go? In this way, how can he explain to the clan when he goes back? Is he the only one who came back without success this time?

Ming Yu saw his performance in his eyes and laughed secretly in his heart. snort! This old fox, still wants to fight with me, thinks that this king is as easy to fool as everyone else? I won't let you have a big somersault, and the master's name is written upside down.

"Hmm! Actually, this king is not an unfriendly person either. This first batch of preferential offers is the most powerful and benefits the most. I believe that the Zhu family should also understand. Since the quota has been set, there is no room for change. No The rules are not square, and this king is also a trustworthy person. Others have no chance to enter the first echelon. Otherwise, are you waiting for the next batch?" Ming Yu took a sip of tea and said slowly.

Ming Yu's words made Mrs. Zhu seem to see hope, but it made people even more desperate. Waiting for the next batch? The day lilies are cold.

He rubbed his hands together and said eagerly, "However, the construction of the Xiqi Corridor requires a lot of money, why did the lord keep the money away? Your lord, tell me, how can you give a chance to let the villain invest money in? Right?"

Ming Yu lifted his eyelids and glanced at him, "Do you really want to invest money? There is no more talk?"

"Vote! vote! The villain has nothing to say." Mrs. Zhu said hopefully.

Ming Yu nodded, "Okay, if you missed the first batch, then it can only be considered a first-class condition. If you want to invest money, you can, just follow the investment line according to the class, it's just profit, just If there are not so many, the incentives will naturally disappear. That is to say, even if you invest in the first-class investment line, the profit distribution after three years will be reduced by 20%, and the tariffs of the Xiqi Corridor will not be reduced at all for ten years."

"What!" Grandpa Zhu gasped. He didn't expect that Ming Yu would say such a thing. He was stealing chickens without losing money, and 20% of the profit was lost by his few words. There are also ten years of tariff relief, which is real money, and he hardly bears his breath.

"You can think about it. It's up to you whether you want it or not. This king is short of money, but he's definitely not short of your money." Ming Yu said this casually, but he really didn't take the Zhu family seriously.

Grandpa Zhu knew that what Ming Yu said was true. At this time, he still had the smugness at the beginning, and he was so decadent that he seemed to be several years old.

Where else can he do it? If he invests the money, he will still have a lot of profit three years later. Although it is not as good as the Ma family, it is still better than missing an opportunity and earning nothing.

In fact, Ming Yu is right. Even if the benefits are not as high as the first batch of merchants, as long as Ming Yu's conditions are laid out, many merchants will still invest money. Money and silk move people's hearts, and no one will be indifferent to a trade that is clearly profitable.

In contrast, after three years, their Zhu family will be far behind the Ma family. Originally, the two families were evenly matched, and the business transactions were equally divided. As a result, their Zhu family suffered a big loss.

Grandpa Zhu gritted his teeth, and finally said weakly, "Okay, my Zhu family is willing to vote."

One is willing to fight and the other is willing to suffer, Ming Yu smiled and said, "Very good, go there to sign the contract. I didn't expect that today. Another second-tier contract I prepared can still be used."

This sentence is undoubtedly another knife in the heart of Mrs. Zhu. After Mrs. Zhu signed the contract and returned, he became seriously ill and went around for half a year. just fine. Of course, that's another story.

Ming Yu was in a good mood at this time, and seeing each and everyone vying for money, how could it not make people happy?

Wen Qing didn't expect such a result. It seems that he was worried for nothing before. Ming Yu's method, although seemingly simple, captures people's psychology. If it is someone else, I am afraid that no one will be able to achieve this effect, right?

He really underestimated Ming Yu, and solved the problem of money so easily. The minister in the DPRK is afraid that he will be slapped in the face. Thinking of this, Wen Qing can't help but be happy.

He is still very happy to see the expressions of those ministers in the DPRK who are dumb when they eat Huanglian. Originally, he thought that Ming Yu would accomplish nothing. If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, I'm afraid he wouldn't believe it. Ten years of control over the Xiqi Corridor, tsk tsk! Mingyu is really good.

Ma Siyong brought Ma Jinyu over, fearful, "My lord, is this crystal glass really given to us?" You

must know that since the appearance of the Western Regions, these people have never even seen each other, and now they are suddenly placed in front of them. It became his own, like a dream, unbelievable.

"How can this king be false? Why, if your Ma family doesn't want it, this king can also take it back." Ming Yu joked.

How is this possible? Ma Jinyu was in a hurry, and hurriedly said: "Don't, my lord, since it has been sent out, there is no reason to take it back, right?

65

Chapter 165

Let people send them home and offer them up.

This made Ming Yu laugh out loud, "It's not necessary to enshrine it, it can be used to show off occasionally . "

One sentence pierced Ma Jinyu's mind, which made people feel embarrassed. He could only touch his nose and smile awkwardly.

Ma Siyong also smiled. The relationship between his son and the prince seems to be very good. That's good. , in the future, their Ma family will rely on the prince more often. With this relationship, are they afraid that the Ma family will suffer?

133. Chapter 133

Today, I saw Duan Wang's way of doing things, which is awe-inspiring, he said a long time ago Duan Wang is very ordinary. He can make them shrewd and sophisticated businessmen who see the world follow his will, and the means of playing with people's hearts are very popular.

Still the same sentence, Duan Wang does business, and everyone in the world is inferior. It seems that his vision That's right, their Ma family can choose to follow Duan Wang is extremely correct.

Today's events are quickly spread out, it is unbelievable, now those merchants' silver money is blown by the wind? Why is Duan Wang only one or something? The first batch of silver taels was almost collected at the bidding meeting.

Duan Wang's red mouth and white teeth were just a few promises, and people could rush to get silver taels, and it was not a small amount. This made everyone feel that their old face was beaten. There was a snapping sound.

When Zou Chang, the minister of household affairs, heard the news, he almost knocked over the teacup in his hand. "What? What did you say? You said that Duanwang raised several million taels of silver in just one tender? Did you hear right? "

The person who reported the news vowed, "The news will never be wrong. Duanwang's fundraising is divided into five investment lines. The lowest investment line is also 100,000 Snowflake Silver, not to mention there are several other investment lines of equal order. "

Zou Chang frowned when he heard that. With so many silver taels, the state treasury is running fast. If this silver tael is collected into the household and the state treasury is full, it can solve a big problem. Alas! It's a pity, why let him Raised it?

It's not just Zou Chang who has such thoughts, who in the DPRK hears about it doesn't feel emotional? Thinking of what Ming Yu had done in the court before, I felt a little regretful. Originally, I thought that he was not enough, but now it seems that the Xiqi Corridor is imperative.

In the next ten years, the rich benefits of the developed Xiqi Corridor have nothing to do with the imperial court, which is a pity!

From the perspective of Lighting Yu's plan, the tariffs on the Xiqi Corridor in the future alone can cover the national tax revenue of the Ministry of Household for several years in one year. But now it's useless to go back on it, who told them to push it away with their own hands? However, think about it ten years later, there is still hope that the Ministry of Household will take it back. well! But who knows what will happen in the future?

After the bidding meeting, Ming Yu announced several local decrees with Liangzhou. The general idea is that from now on, Liangzhou welcomes businessmen to visit and invest.

Because the frontiers are not only trading in the Western Regions, but also many local specialties, such as watermelon, corn, peppers and other crops that are not available in the Central Plains. Caravans can be transported to all parts of the Central Plains. Caravans are also welcome to go to Liangzhou to exchange supplies, such as materials that are lacking in the borderlands, as long as the caravans transport it, it is a business opportunity to make money.

Moreover, Liangzhou is now in a state of waste. As long as the caravan trades in the past, no customs duties are charged in all parts of Liangzhou. If the merchants buy and sell benevolent and righteous, abide by the law, and make a contribution to Liangzhou. Someone will make a special trip to record it, and the qualification to participate in the Xiqi Corridor will be rewarded at that time. That is, the quota for the second batch of tenders.

Many people were very excited. Some of them were not able to arrive at the first time, but the first batch of investment promotion meetings had already ended. They also know all the process and results of this tender meeting, and no one is jealous of these lucky first batch of merchants.

They want to ask Duan Wang to give them a chance, but Duan Wang has already sent a message, the first batch of places is limited, and for the time being, it can only be like this.

But now the second batch of places has come out, and the conditions are clearly there. As for whether or not to take this opportunity, it depends on how you choose.

The second batch is naturally not as strict as the first batch, and the threshold is high, which means that small businessmen can also have the opportunity to participate. However, its preferential policy of interest cannot be compared with it, but even so, it can make all businessmen flock to it.

After understanding the rules and regulations thoroughly, many businessmen still have some doubts. Liangzhou is a well-known poor place. When the goods are shipped, can the people there really afford it? At that time, don't transport it through untold hardships, and then no one cares, not to mention other things, just the human and material transportation, it will be a big loss.

Just as everyone was watching, the Ma family caravan had already started to pack up and set off. This incident has stimulated some people. Who is the Ma family? One of the four great masters in the capital, it can be regarded as the leading merchant family in the entire Dayan Dynasty.

With the Ma family taking the lead, everyone gritted their teeth. How would they know what was going on there if they didn't go to see it? Duan Wang is right, can you do an on-the-spot investigation first, and the actual situation cannot be counted until you see it with your own eyes? No matter what, go check it out.

Going back 10,000 steps, it would not be a loss to bring back a few watermelons from Liangzhou. I heard that the watermelon is also a rarity. It was the seeds that Duanwang's people brought back from the Western Regions before, and now they have begun to plant a large area in Liangzhou.

Only the royal family and the dignitaries have been fortunate enough to eat it. I heard that this thing is very sweet and crispy, it is a superb good thing. Maybe you can bring it back and sell it at a high price, so you won't lose money.

As for the corn and chili that Duan Wang said, they had never heard of it, let alone seen it, so they didn't have to report too much hope.

"Brother Cheng, what a coincidence? Are you here too?" Tan Shan hurriedly greeted an acquaintance he saw.

He was one of the group that started late, mainly because the distance was too long, and when he heard that he had come over, he had no chance. At first, he sighed and annoyed, thinking that it was bad luck to run away in vain.

However, after hearing that at the tender meeting, the most inferior investment line cost 100,000 silver, he could only shake his head and sigh. People like them are not like big merchants, who can easily come up with so much money. Even if he didn't come a step late, I guess he is not qualified to enter that threshold, right?

Thinking of this, he also calmed down. Come on, you can't blame others, you can only blame yourself for being poor. This time I went to Beijing as a play, and I went back in two days.

Unexpectedly, Duan Wang issued a new local decree, which made him see an opportunity.

It's just that, like most businessmen, he hasn't decided whether to go to Liangzhou or not, which makes him a bit of a dilemma. After all, he didn't plan to go to Beijing at all.

Today, in this tavern, he also wants to hear other people's opinions and see what he should do. Unexpectedly, I saw Cheng Guangsheng, a fellow villager.

Like him, Cheng Guangsheng is also a businessman. He runs several cloth houses and a tea house in his family. He has a wealthy family and wants to come to Beijing to find opportunities.

Cheng Guangsheng was stunned when he saw Tan Shan, and showed a happy smile, "Ah, so it's brother Tan. I didn't expect you to come to Beijing.

" Meeting in a foreign land is indeed a happy event.

Tan Shan hurriedly greeted people to come and sit down, and ordered the restaurant to serve wine and food, and then he said, "Brother Cheng is also here because of something in the west?"

Everyone knows about this, so there is no need to hide it, Cheng Guangsheng nodded and said, "No way. It's a pity, our Cheng family can't get into Duan Wang's eyes, alas!"

As soon as these words came out, Tan Shan also understood, smiled and comforted: "That's true, you also know my family background, brother, it seems that Let's not even think about it."

Both of them shook their heads and sighed, raising their glasses to share a drink, and Cheng Guangsheng said, "To be honest, I'm really unwilling to go back like this, as Duan Wang said, Liangzhou is full of opportunities. I don't know what the actual situation is?"

Tan Shan stared at him and asked, "Brother Cheng, are you planning to go to the side?"

Cheng Guangsheng nodded, "Have this plan, what about you, Brother Tan? What are you going to do? "

Tan Shan sighed with a sullen face: "Alas! I really don't know what to do now, and I haven't decided yet."

"Brother, shouldn't you just go back like this? You can always make a breakthrough in the world. Now that all the robbers and bandits in Liangzhou have been wiped out, there is no danger in going here. Those who are brave and hungry these days. Cowardly, the business of the land in the south is getting more and more difficult to do, it is better to work hard in another land. If it is true as Duan Wang said, if we can get a chance to participate in the matter of becoming a shareholder in the Xiqi Corridor, let's work hard There is still hope for a fight."

Tan Shan was moved by his words, but he was a little worried, "That said, but this time, my parents, wife and children are still waiting at home, and the business at home has not been settled. , this..."

Cheng Guangsheng thought it was a big deal, he waved his hand and said indifferently: "It's just a letter, the letter explains the reason, and it's just a matter of settling things down.

" He patted his thigh and said, "Brother Cheng said that, then I'll go to Liangzhou to have a look, and if it's a big deal, I'll come back."

Cheng Guangsheng laughed, "Isn't that the reason? Let's go together, we can still have something. A companion."

There are still many people like them, and all of them have made a decision in their hearts, either to return without success, or to follow them to the edge. All in all, a single thought will determine the fate of the family in the future.

Now that Mingyu's things are done,

66

Chapter 166

Then he asked the emperor to resign and return to Liangzhou. Although the emperor was reluctant, he also knew that he could not stay for a long time. The borders were no better than other places, and the situation was changing rapidly. It was not a good thing for Duan Wang and Xie Yixiu to leave for too long.

The emperor Yin Yin instructed Ming Yu to be careful outside, not to be reckless, not to take risks, etc. Ming Yu knew that the emperor was worried about him, but just nodded obediently. He was also a little sad. His father was already old, how many times can he see each other in a year? How many years can we see you again?

Although he has never admitted that he is a person in this world, he does not want to admit that he is the original owner. But he has also understood over the years that Ming Yu here and Ming Yu of later generations are actually the same person.

The emperor may have various shortcomings, but he is indeed a rare father's preference for him, at least he sincerely loves him. The human heart is full of flesh, how can Ming Yu not be moved?

"Father, don't worry, my son is blessed with a great life, where can there be so much danger?" Ming Yu said with a smile of relief: "The son has to help the father to develop and consolidate the frontiers like an iron barrel, and he has to give How about the royal father earning money? After the development of the borderland, if you are tired, you can retire and come to the borderland to play, and it would be good for your son to get you a summer resort to raise flowers and birds.

" If others say it, isn't it just outrageous words, what is the emperor's retirement? From ancient times to the present, which emperor did not hold the supreme power firmly in his hands until his death?

The prince Ming Ye listened to the cold sweat and Cen Chen, so he almost didn't come over to cover Ming Yu's mouth.

The people around were silent for a moment, Ming Yu didn't understand the situation, but the emperor laughed loudly, "Okay! That's for sure, when that day comes, I will be the first to go to the old fourteen, then don't do it. I think your father is bored."

"How could it be! Your son will accompany you every day." The

atmosphere was relieved, and some ministers laughed along with them, and some flattering people praised the father's kindness and filial piety, which is rare in the world and so on. if.

But more people saw Duan Wang's status in the emperor's heart, and they dared not act as a demon. Originally, the matter of King Duan raising silver taels was still rumored in private among the courtiers, so that no one dared to mention it again.

So Ming Yu pulled a motorcade of several million taels and slowly headed westward under everyone's jealous eyes. After staying in Beijing for so long, I really miss the days in the borderlands.

The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted for the king or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2021-02-15 23:04:21~2021-02-16 23:47:23~

Thank you for casting mines Little angel: Five lectures and four

beautiful young people; thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 13 bottles of Meimeimei sauce;

thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!

134. Chapter 134

Outside Liangcheng, Bai Village.

The night was cold as water, the occasional insect chirping accompanied by a few barks, and the people in the village were still sound asleep. Maybe it was disturbed by passive silence, or maybe I was hungry, and there was the sound of a baby crying. Fortunately, the mother didn't fall asleep, patted the baby in a conditioned reflex, and then reacted, murmured a few songs in her mouth, and brought the baby close to her to breastfeed.

It was quiet again, but the mother lost sleep. After feeding the child, put the child to sleep, and glanced out the window, the morning light outside was faint, and it was a new day.

Not long after, there was movement outside, the man turned over and muttered a few words. Hearing that, the woman patted the man quickly, "It's time to get up, it's time to get up, clean up,

I have something important to do today." Yes, yes, there is something important today. What time is it?"

After he finished speaking, he listened to the movement outside, "Oh, all the people from the guard camp are here?"

Bai Cun left the training base of the guard camp Not far away, the morning run of the guard camp will pass outside their village, and every day it will not be disturbed by thunder. They are used to it now. The sound of running from the guard camp is the beginning of a new day, and it is time to get up and do things.

The woman had already dressed quickly, glanced at the child on the bed, and got out of bed, "I'm going to cook, you can bring two more clothes later, if you can stay in the past, you don't have to come back for a run. gone."

The man shook his head, "You don't need to bring it. I heard that as long as you go in there, you can get new clothes, or you can change and wash your clothes, and you can get new clothes all year round." The

woman nodded, "Then Cheng, you can do it yourself." While the

two were talking, someone in the courtyard outside shouted: "Rich, rich, rich, it's time to get up, I'm afraid I won't be able to make it late. Gui Ying, I can hear the baby crying. Yes, but for the baby to eat?"

Chen Fugui responded quickly, "Hey! Mother, I woke up."

He Guiying had already pushed open the door and walked out, "Mother! The baby is full and fell asleep again. Let's go cook."

Chen Zhou waved his hand, "I've already made breakfast, you help Fugui to pack up, he's going to enlist in the army, but he needs to pack up his spirits. You too, it'll be early after dinner. Let's go to work."

"Hey! Good. That baby will trouble mother." He Guiying nodded again and again.

Now their house is not as good as before, and the last meal is not the next. Since the arrival of King Duan, the lives of these people have been much better. Many workshops have been built outside Liangcheng, and many people have been recruited to work.

The people of these villages, their ancestors have always faced the loess and turned their backs to the sky, and they have been eating in the ground from morning to night. I have never heard of people who work and get paid. If everyone goes to work, who will do the work in the fields? If there is no harvest in the fields, the whole family, old and young, will starve to death.

There are also some people who are not running, thinking of dead horses as living horse doctors, anyway, there is no way to survive, it is better to give it a try.

Unexpectedly, after working for a month, I actually received the rice grain from the workshop. According to the owner of the workshop, this is their monthly salary. With these, they have no problem supporting themselves at all, and have some extra money to save to fill the family.

As a result, more and more people went to work, and gradually, people were able to find a balance between the two, and gradually they were able to balance the work in the fields and the work.

In the past, men went to the workshop, but later, when the farming was busy, men not only had to work in the fields, but also went to work, so they were a little too busy. In addition, the number of workshops is still increasing, and there are simply not enough men. Many workshops have also begun to recruit women to work.

In the beginning, women still had scruples. What would it be like for women's families to show their faces outside? Can't stand people's propaganda. It is said that women can hold up half the sky, let everyone not be afraid, as long as they work hard, women can earn rations and money just like men.

These words moved many people's hearts. Some people gritted their teeth and decided to put aside all prejudice and support themselves, but also care about what others say?

If there is one, there will be the second. Of course, some people support it and some people oppose it. He Guiying never thought in her life that she could still earn money and food, these should all be a man's business.

But the white widow in their village took the first step boldly, in a workshop not far from the village. After the first month, I got a lot of money and food, which made most people in the village jealous and envious.

In this way, the gossip in the village never stopped, but seeing the White Widow's life getting better and better, people became more and more confident. Later, he even renovated a new house and recruited a nice young man from the next village. Now the young couple are working in the workshop, and the days and the beauty are getting more and more prosperous.

Only then did the people in the village shut up, and many big girls and little daughters-in-law were also moved. If they can be the same as the White Widow, their status in the family can also be elevated, and they never dared to think about it before. Now, with a role model in front of them, they have nothing to be afraid of.

He Guiying was one of the people who was moved, and didn't dare to mention it at first. Later, when many people in the village went and entered the workshop, she became anxious. I heard that there is also a limit on the number of people in the workshop. If the recruitment is full, there will be no chance to enter.

As soon as she was cruel, she approached Chen Fugui to talk about going to work. Chen Fugui was an honest man, but he didn't think it was anything. A lot of people in the village have gone, and my daughter-in-law can go if she wants to. If it wasn't for the uncultivated land at home, he would have gone to work in the workshop earlier.

During breakfast, when talking at the dinner table, mother-in-law Chen Zhou was the first to object. It is said that a woman's family only needs to take good care of the man's children at home and take care of the affairs of the family. Why show up? A woman should be a woman.

He Guiying was not convinced and contradicted a few words, and the breakfast broke up unhappily.

In the end, He Guiying insisted on going, and her mother-in-law Chen Zhou didn't give her a good face.

A month later, He Guiying got back one month's rations, which was no worse than farming. This time, Chen Zhou didn't say anything more, but he took the initiative to take care of his little grandson. He Guiying seldom intervened in family affairs, and it seemed that he forgave He Guiying's presumptuous propositions.

With this income, the family gradually improved. Last year, the people above said that a kind of watermelon came out of Duan Wang's mansion. Duan Wang ordered it to come down and set aside some places to grow watermelons. Their white village is also divided into it, although no one knows what a watermelon is,

67

Chapter 167

But the top specially sent someone down to instruct how to plant.

At first, some people were unwilling, and this thing could not be eaten as food, so what to plant? However, King Duan has instructed that farmers who grow watermelons can get tax reductions and exemptions, as well as a season's grain compensation.

Now every family in Bai Village is planting watermelons under the guidance of officials. This is not as cumbersome as other crops, and the work in the fields is much easier. Now the elder brother of the Chen family has grown into a half-sized boy, and can help the family share the work in the field. Father-in-law Chen is also strong, and he has been working in the fields for a lifetime, and he is also a good hand.

Chen Fugui originally wanted to go to the workshop when he was free, but news came not long ago that King Duan ordered to recruit soldiers into the army in Liangzhou, and the requirements and terms of treatment were clearly written.

Ordinary people really don't think about being a soldier in the past. Only military households in Dayan are qualified to be soldiers. This is a well-known thing. Duan Wang's order is really strange. Why did he recruit soldiers privately? If the court found out, it would be the death penalty of beheading.

However, just when everyone thought Duan Wang had any ambitions. The court's order came down. In order to expand the source of troops, Liangzhou was allowed to recruit civilians as soldiers, expand the army into an army, and protect the country for the people.

This time, Liangzhou is almost boiling. The people of Liangzhou are deeply affected by the robbers, and they want to eat their flesh, but their identity does not allow revenge. Now that the summoning order is issued, many young people from the frontier have the lofty ambition to join the army, protect the country, defend the family, and kill all the barbarians. Not to mention that the conditions for enlisting in the army are really good, not only the silver taels to settle down, but also the monthly salary. And as long as he successfully enlists in the army, his family's agricultural tax can be completely reduced or exempted. Just rushing to the last point, many young people can't wait to get ready. Chen Fugui's family lives not far from the training base of the guard camp. He is very aware of the skills of the guard camp soldiers. They have wiped out the bandits and bandits, and even the invading barbarians have been defeated. Speaking of which, who doesn't give a thumbs up?

Chen Fugui admired them and envied them very much. He had the opportunity this time to become someone like the Guards, and of course he didn't want to let it go. After discussing with his family, he decided that he would go to the recruitment site in the south of the city to apply for the application today, and that's why the previous scene happened.

He Guiying had already returned, thinking about packing some useful things for Chen Fugui, who knew that Chen Fugui held her hand and said, "Don't be too busy, I already understand, you don't need to bring anything. If it is true When you apply for the draft, the army will distribute all the things, food and clothing, so you don't have to worry about everything." He Guiying heard what he said, and suddenly didn't know what to do. Parting is imminent, especially when her own man joins the army. When joining the army, fighting is indispensable. The sword has no eyes. If there is an emergency... She didn't dare to think deeply. She sniffed and said, "Be careful when you go out." Chen Fugui knew what she was thinking, patted her head with a smile and said, "Don't worry! This is a happy thing. If you can apply for the application, you will not only get a lot of money back, but also learn a lot of skills. In the future, you will fight to kill the enemy. Killing all the barbarians and solving a serious problem for us in Liangzhou is also a great deed to protect the family and the country and win glory for the country. When our children grow up, we must let them know that their father is a hero." He Guiying reluctantly With a smile, "Listen to you, I must come back safely in a few years." Chen Fugui nodded, "Well! I know, I can become a capable person like the guards in the future. You can also see that the guards train every day. , everyone is first-class." He Guiying laughed and nodded his forehead, "Just you, you don't know if you can apply for it, you just want to be the same as other people's guards. Ashamed." Chen Fugui scratched his head with a smile, "I can definitely apply, but I meet the conditions for enlistment." "Okay, okay. Mother has already made breakfast, come out to eat quickly, or wait for you to arrive. I'm afraid it will be too late." "From now on, you will have to work hard at home. There are old and young, and the eldest brother is not yet an adult. You not only have to work outside to earn money, but also take care of the old and young at home. I'm sorry for you. ."

"Why does the family still talk about the two? This is my duty, don't worry, I will take good care of the family. Life is much better now than before, and it is also our blessing to be able to be so stable all the time. What."

"Yes!" Chen Fugui sighed, "but I believe that with Duan Wang in Liangzhou, the life of the people will only get better."

All these changes were brought about by Duan Wang. After the king came to Liangzhou, every decree issued by the king was not a real benefit to the people?

In just a few years, the bandits in Liangzhou have completely disappeared, and how many people are being fed by the workshops that are rising now, these are all tangible changes that can be seen. Their ancestors lived in this place for generations, and the war and barrenness made Liangzhou barren and lifeless. These changes have given Liangzhou a breath of life and new buds, which will surely prosper in the future. 135. Chapter 135 Ming Yu's caravan is mighty. After leaving the city, merchants and caravans join in one after another. The Ma family's caravan gathered more than a dozen carts of goods and followed behind, making the lineup even stronger. These dozens of carts of goods are basically what Ming Yu said are the scarce goods in Liangzhou, such as food, cloth and other living materials. In Duanwang's words, if these things are shipped over, someone will rush for them. Since this is the case, anyway, it is necessary to travel, it is better to be able to do business and make money along the way. All the way to the west, after the prosperous towns, once you enter Liangzhou, it is barren and vast, with yellow sand filling the sky, and even the sky turns yellow. Some people feel uneasy in their hearts, not knowing whether this trip is right or wrong, it seems that it is too different from what Duan Wang said? Although there were no bandits, the people along the way were pale and skinny, not as good as the refugees in the south who had just suffered a natural disaster. King Duan told them to bring in goods for sale, do these people really have the money to buy them? If the goods are brought in and cannot be sold, they will cry without tears. These people gathered together and muttered in private, with all kinds of worries, "It's all here now, what else can I do, let's take a look at it first."

"That's right. Fortunately, I came to see it first. Otherwise, I would have listened to one side's words. Like the Ma family, the goods of more than a dozen carriages in the caravan could not be sold by then, and they had to be shipped back, hehe!" The unfinished meaning was obvious, and many people began to see the jokes of the Ma family.

"The Ma family is rich and powerful, what are you afraid of with this loss? In order to hold King Duan's face, tsk tsk!" Some people think that the Ma family's move is to please King Duan, and they are not afraid of losing his wife and losing their troops.

"I'm afraid their Ma family's abacus is wrong? Duan Wang is a fool worth their praise?"

"Who knows what the Ma family thinks? It's really incomprehensible!

" It doesn't bother us. Shhh! Someone is coming." The

crowd scattered, Tan Shan frowned when he heard these words. Looking at Duanwang's team in front, I also regret it, hey! If he didn't take this trip, now that he has returned home, surrounded by his wife and children, it is no better than watching the yellow sand in the sky now.

"Brother Cheng, depending on the situation, Liangzhou is like this. It's really not worth the trip." Tan Shan handed the water bag to Cheng Guangsheng, who was beside him.

Cheng Guangsheng was cleaning his luggage, he was stunned when he heard the words, glanced at Tan Shan, took the water bag and took a sip, then wiped his mouth and smiled. "

Tan Shan was a little anxious," what? Brother Cheng still has hope for Liangzhou? Cheng Guangsheng shook his head, "

I don't want to comment on the whole picture. I have just entered Liangzhou, why do I have to go to Liangcheng, let's see the situation in Liangcheng." "

Tan Shan sat on the ground, a little discouraged, "Alas! Looking at it now, Liangcheng may not be much better. Cheng Guangsheng looked up at the

team in front, lowered his head and continued his actions. Although he was a little uncertain, he still chose to trust Duan Wang. The Ma family is not stupid. See how it is possible to earn such a large family business?

I didn't understand it clearly before, but now that the Xiqi Corridor mentioned by Duan Wang came out, the Ma family had foresight and made preparations early. Befriending Duan Wang, and relying on his own strength, he won the first lottery at Duan Wang's bidding meeting and won Duan Wang's trust. I have to say that this is a very good move. The owner of the family is worthy of being the owner of the Ma family. It can be imagined that the Ma family will definitely benefit from the Xiqi Corridor in the future.

Thinking of the embarrassing things that the Zhu family made at the bidding meeting, Cheng Guangsheng felt contemptuous. In the past, the Zhu family and the Ma family could keep pace with each other, and even faintly surpassed each other. But in the future, let's see in two or three years, it is not impossible for the Ma family to dominate.

He sees farther than the average person, thinks deeply. Therefore, Cheng Guangsheng just smiled and didn't take it to heart at the heated discussion of other people's whispers.

Seeing that he didn't respond, Tan Shan shook his head and walked away with a sigh. Everyone has their own ideas, and no one can force it. He intends to ask if they can go back together, and if possible, they will have a company together.

Ming Yu sat in the carriage with one hand holding his chin, and the other hand gestured on the chessboard. He wanted to play a chess piece, but after thinking about it, he felt that it was inappropriate. He withdrew his hand and continued to think.

It was boring along the way, so he began to think about playing chess, but he couldn't find an opponent, so he could only play with himself.

The Ma family and their son did not dare to play chess with him, but Xie Yixiu did not dare to play chess with him.

68

Chapter 168

Find him. Because, if a game of chess is played with Xie Yixiu, the winner can be decided with just a cup of tea, and there is absolutely no chance for him to win, so he can't be fooled.

He also mentioned that Xie Yixiu would be merciful and not let him lose too ugly, but General Xie was speechless when he passed the Falcon Chungu League.

Xie Yixiu said: Fighting in chess is like fighting on the battlefield, and there is no such thing as mercy. In his eyes, the enemy must not be soft-handed. If he accidentally loses the whole game, otherwise he will risk his life to gamble, which is absolutely impossible in his expedition career. So you can play chess, but if you want him to show mercy to the sailors, you will find the wrong person.

Ming Yu was silent, and could only bear the consequences silently. Of course, the consequence was that the blow to him was too great. He obviously felt that his chess skills were not bad, but he was defeated by Xie Yixiu in three or two strokes. So, after playing a few times, he no longer dared to play chess with Xie Yixiu.

Ming Yu thought about it for a long time, and then felt bored. He threw the chess piece in his hand and threw it into the chess jar accurately.

"What? Not playing?" Xie Yixiu, who was beside him, asked when he saw that he was not in the mood to play chess. He watched Ming Yu's every move, "Do you want me to accompany the prince to the next game?"

Ming Yu only learned to play chess when he was in the capital. The common problem of beginners is that people are addicted to vegetables. After the disaster was over, the royal family members and ministers in the court who could play chess in the capital made these people dare not mention the word chess when they saw him. Now there is no one to play chess with him along the way, which really bores him.

"No, no!" Ming Yu clapped his hands and looked up at Xie Yixiu next to him, trying to change the subject, "It's not interesting to play chess, what are you looking at?

" Playing chess, now he finally realized the helplessness of others not wanting to play chess with him. It's not at the same level at all, that is, looking for abuse.

Xie Yixiu closed the book, "It's just some books on the Art of War and the Chronicles of War, do you want to read it, my lord?"

Ming Yu shook his head again and again, "No, these things, I read the first two, let me read It's okay to read the travel notes, and I'm not interested in anything else."

The corner of Xie Yixiu's lips curled slightly, "But looking at the actions of the lord, it seems that he has his own set of rules for the art of war. As the lord said before, the minister felt that it was very awkward!

When Ming Yu was idle and bored, he said three times. If the Sixteen Strategies are the best strategy, Xie Yixiu will keep them in mind. These days, most of the Thirty-six Strategies have been unintentionally or not

. The well-known doctrine of the art of war. Ming Yu was very interested in this for a period of time, and he studied it for a while, but then he lost it all.

Naturally, there is no such person as Sun Wu in this era, so the art of war strategy is also somewhat different. , that's why Xie Yixiu was interested in the thirty-six strategies Ming Yu said.

Ming Yu waved his hand, and the vigilant ィ Li Ao Chong killed the wren, and he was almost finished. Don't expect me to have it. I have told you all your opinions. I also listened to what others said. You can figure out the rest for yourself, so you don't need to tell me."

"Well! A book. Combined with the thoughts of the minister for many years of battle, I will explain and outline, and I want to ask the prince for advice." Xie Yixiu's eyes filled with a smile.

Ming Yu is angry and funny. Are you kidding him? However, he didn't plan to pick up the slack, and he directly slammed the scorpion and Tao Yi Cai. He didn't know anything about the mess. General Xie's experts in this area asked me for advice. "

"Your Highness really doesn't understand?" Xie Yixiu asked sideways.

"I don't understand, I have said it hundreds of times!" "Ming Yu has a headache, Xie Yixiu is a fine man, he just doesn't believe his own words. He has two big heads.

Ming Yu really doesn't know much about the battle. What he said is only on paper. I really want him to say something. Suggestions and the like, don't hurt people?

Second, Mingyu's original behavior is somewhat incompatible with others, and even a little weird. If he is more aggressive, he will point fingers at everything, and others will not be able to treat him as a monster?

So Ming Yu said that he could not admit that he was different.

"Well! I believe you." Xie Yixiu suddenly approached Ming Yu and whispered in Ming Yu's ear. He seemed to be expounding his thoughts, but there was an indescribable delusion in his voice.

Ming Yu couldn't hear what he said seriously, Xie Yixiu's breath filled his ears. His face flushed, he believed in you, and I asked so many times if he believed it?

Ming Yu felt that the air in the compartment was a little hot, and his eyes rolled a few times, trying to change the subject, "By the way, the merchants outside have heard that they have a lot of opinions?"

Xie Yixiu was sitting upright at this time, looking at Ming Yu's neck The blush at the place, the inexplicable emotion rippling in the heart.

He tried his best to suppress his impulses, nodded, and his always cold voice was a little hoarse and gloomy, "Yes, many people have retreated after seeing the scene in Liangzhou."

Ming Yu's face sank, and he sighed: " It's a little better now, when this king first entered Liangzhou, that scene..." He still has a shadow, "Everything is progressing too slowly, this king is too late, if it were earlier, then earlier, Would it be better?"

Xie Yixiu knew what Ming Yu meant, he wanted to buy more time for development, and he wanted the people of Liangzhou to get out of their predicament as soon as possible. Ming Yu is anxious, because he is afraid that he is not doing enough. But Ming Yu has done a lot, and he has changed a lot of the status quo.

The bandits who once ran rampant in Liangzhou were wiped out, and Liangzhou was returned to peace. He trained militiamen, organized everyone to build tunnels, and let the people have the ability to protect themselves. Even if the barbarians invaded, the people would not suffer any losses. The once barbarian bandits looted and slaughtered innocent people can no longer happen.

Although the people of Liangzhou still have problems of food and clothing, compared to the precarious days, the people are already very grateful to Duan Wang who changed all this.

"My lord, it will get better. With the lord in Liangzhou, life will only get better day by day. Just like the caravan brought back by the lord today, isn't it changing all this?"

Ming Yu smiled bitterly, "General Xie will. Relief."

Xie Yixiu held Ming Yu's hand lightly, with unwavering trust in his eyes, and emphasized: "It's not a relief! It's a fact, it's a belief in the prince."

The temperature of Xie Yixiu's palm came from Ming Yu's hand, warm and hot. He looked at Xie Yixiu, this person believed in himself so unconditionally, even he himself was not too sure, this person actually said that he believed in his own words. To be able to have this person to accompany in this life, ゲ is still ill,

"Thank you!" Ming Yu sighed with emotion, and the faith in his heart grew stronger.

Xie Yixiu retracted his hand, clenched his fist lightly, and coughed softly against his lips as if concealed, "Your Highness, why are you being so polite to me?"

The temperature in Ming Yu's hand suddenly disappeared, and his heart was empty. He pursed his lips and lowered his eyebrows, turning back to the topic just now, "If you want to leave these people, you can stay as you like. This king believes that only those who really stay can bring benefits to Liangzhou."

In the future, Liangzhou will attract people from Merchants from all over the world have only just begun.

The author has something to say: Xie Yixiu: I just make soy sauce...

Thank you for your support, refill! Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2021-02-17 23:31:22~2021-02-18 23:51:26~

Thank you to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Mu Yun 5 Bottles; five lectures, four beautiful youths, 3 bottles of the Great Demon King of the Fence; 1 bottle of ingots; thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!

136. Chapter 136

There were faint voices coming from outside the carriage, Ming Yu stretched out his hand to open the curtain and asked a question. Then an entourage replied that the eldest son of the Ma family had come.

Ma Jinyu came to look for him, thinking that there was something wrong, Ming Yu thought about it for a while and then ordered someone to come over.

Not long after, Ma Jinyu got into the carriage, and seeing Ming Yu and Xie Yixiu were both there, he had long been surprised. Along the way, the two have been together a lot and have a very good relationship.

Sometimes he wonders, when did the fief and the border generals get so close? Looking at the relationship between the two, it seems to be extraordinary.

But later he also heard the news that General Xie risked his life to save the prince when he was on the frontier, which made sense. It is normal for the prince to treat General Xie as being different, which shows that the prince is a man of temperament, and it is rare to be benevolent and righteous.

Therefore, Ma Jinyu was not surprised at all, and hurriedly kowtowed to the two of them: "I have seen the prince, General Xie."

Fortunately, Ming Yu's carriage was big enough to seat four or five people at the same time. Therefore, more Ma Jinyu does not count. crowded.

Ming Yu waved his hand, motioning him to sit down and talk.

Ma Jinyu sat well, the prince was very good at talking, Ma Jinyu was respectful in front of Ming Yu but was not afraid of him. However, he glanced at the icy General Xie next to him and shivered involuntarily.

Perhaps because of his own sensitivity, Xie Yixiu has been on the battlefield all the year round, and his body is full of murderous aura, and Ma Jinyu didn't even dare to look at it.

He couldn't understand, Duan Wang was always friendly with Rong Yue like a spring breeze, but Xie Yixiu was taciturn and cold.

"Tell me, what's the matter with this king?" Ming Yu asked.

The Ma family's father and son are both human beings, and under normal circumstances, they would not go to Ming Yu's side. Although their caravan was behind Ming Yu's convoy, they were separated by a certain distance. But he is here now. I think he has something to discuss.

69

Chapter 169

.

Ma Jinyu felt uncomfortable under Xie Yixiu's scrutinizing gaze, and he moved his body with difficulty. It wasn't until Xie Yixiu looked away that it was as if he had been granted amnesty, and he let out a long sigh of relief.

When I heard Ming Yu's question at this time, I remembered the purpose of this visit, and said respectfully: "My lord, it's like this, as soon as you enter the Liangzhou boundary, there are some caravans behind the team... um, it's hard to say."

Ming Yu He and Xie Yixiu looked at each other. Unexpectedly, they just mentioned this matter, and the Ma family came to report it.

"It's hard to say a word?" Although Ming Yu and the others knew what was going on underneath, what they knew was just the skin, but they didn't know the real movement. So he also wanted to know what it was like.

After all, those businessmen followed the Duanwang convoy westward, but after all, there were two waves of people. Their people are not good at snooping on other people's privacy, and those businessmen are all smart people, and they are also guarding them.

And the Ma family is also a merchant after all, and they are one with them, and they are their own people. Therefore, many things are not hidden from the Ma family, and even if there is something, they will take the initiative to find the Ma family, hoping that the Ma family can solve the problem for them.

The same is true, Ming Yu also got a lot of news from the Ma family.

Of course, it is impossible to tell Ming Yu all the words in one sentence. Ma Jinyu can only nod his head dryly, and say after deliberation: "That's right, um, the lord knows, everyone has never been to Liangzhou, so he just said everything along the way. The sight that I saw made everyone a little disappointed."

He paused, glanced at Ming Yu carefully, and saw Ming Yu's mouth with a smirk, he didn't mean to be unhappy. Only then did he continue: "My lord, some people have already started packing their things and said they are preparing to go back." Speaking of which, it's

no wonder that these people changed their minds. He didn't think it was very reliable when he saw the boundary of Liangzhou. , the wasteland is sparsely populated, and the eyes are devastated. If it wasn't for the fact that his father was in charge of everything, he would have persuaded the Ma family's caravan to go back.

In the past two days, he was also very anxious. More than a dozen carts of goods from the Ma family were to be transported to Liangzhou for sale. But in this state of Liangzhou, it is a problem for the people to eat and clothe, and they still have extra money to buy goods? Can the goods they ship really sell?

If it is said that their Ma family was fooled by Duan Wang, who caused them to lose all their money in this trip, who would they turn to to make sense? But think about Duan Wang, there is no need to pit their Ma family, what is the benefit to Duan Wang?

Ma Jinyu thought about it, and heard the news that the businessmen also had different opinions, and they were arguing with each other, and some people even started to pack their bags.

Ma Jinyu was shocked, and quickly went to his father to tell him about it. Ma Siyong was used to seeing the wind and rain, so he didn't take this trivial matter to heart. After hearing the words, he looked calm, and he did what he was doing on his own.

Ma Jinyu was in a hurry. At this time, his father was not in a hurry at all. Now that the situation is unclear, they are no better than those businessmen who just came to see the situation. They still have more than ten trucks of goods! It has only just entered Liangzhou. If their goods can be sold back to Jingzhou, which they just passed by, they may not lose much. But if it is transported to Liangcheng, it will have to be transported back if it cannot be sold at that time, which will cost a lot of manpower and material resources. At that time, I could only watch the loss helplessly.

Seeing his son's appearance, Ma Siyong shook his head. He still wasn't honed enough, and he wasn't seasoned enough to look at problems. This son is good in everything, but his temper is too frantic and eager, and people who do business should be more calm and calm.

He glared at Ma Jinyu and admonished: "What kind of big things can be done in a frizzy manner?"

Ma Jinyu was wronged. Isn't he worried, "Then what about our goods? Are we really going to take them to Liangcheng?"

" We took great pains to transport it here, isn't it just to make money? If we don't ship to Liangcheng, how can we make money?"

"But...but...the situation in Liangzhou, can we really sell the goods when we arrive in Liangcheng?"

"Of course, the goods After you sell it, you can collect some watermelons that Duan Wang said, and then transport them back to sell. You have to remember that we buy and sell people to sell things. That is to sell the goods from the east to the west. If the goods are sold to the east, the benefits will naturally come out."

Everyone understands this principle, and Ma Jinyu has known it since he was a child, but the situation in Liangzhou is really as good as what Duan Wang said?

Ma Siyong understood his son's thoughts, and wanted to experience him, but he didn't explain it. He waved his hand and said, "Go to Duanwang's side to have a look. By the way, tell

Duanwang about the caravan." Ma Jinyu was helpless, knowing that his father did not want to talk more, so he could only bow and retire and follow his father's words. over here. Although he didn't know why his father asked him to come to Duan Wang, he still did as he was told.

Ming Yu was not surprised when he heard his words, obviously he already knew something.

Ming Yu smiled unconcernedly, "Well, this king has already heard about it."

Ma Jinyu asked him strangely when he looked at him calmly and calmly, "Your Highness, won't you send someone to stop it?"

Ming Yu was surprised by these words, "Stop? Why should this king be stopped? The legs are all on their own bodies, no one can stop them whether they leave or leave?"

"This..." Ma Jin Yu was stunned. He knew how much effort Duan Wang had spent in order to convince everyone to go to the border together when he was in the capital. It's propaganda again, and what kind of rewards are they getting? Now, people are being fooled so hard, how can they be allowed to leave?

Ming Yu knocked on the small cases with a smile, and joked: "What? You have a way to help this king keep people?"

Ma Jinyu can't do anything, he hopes that Ming Yu can have the means to stop those people. Now Ming Yu seems to be nothing, and doesn't care about the whereabouts of these people at all, so what are the things he did before?

Ming Yu waved his hand and said with a smile: "Okay, this king understands, you can go and give this king a message to them, you can leave it at will."

Ma Jinyu looked confused and asked him to speak, this, How is this different from what he imagined? No, Duan Wang, why don't you play cards according to common sense?

Although there are many flaws in his heart, Ma Jinyu did not dare to reveal half of it, and said respectfully: "Your Highness, follow your orders."

Ming Yu was very satisfied with his knowledge, "Well, you just say what this king said, it's not compulsory to leave or stay. It's just a long journey. Everyone has come to the realm, don't you really want to wait a few more days in Liangcheng to decide? If you miss the opportunity, you can't blame others. "

Ma Jinyu took it down and had nothing else to do, so he said goodbye and left.

After getting off the carriage a few steps, I suddenly remembered that I had forgotten about the things I wanted to ask about my own goods. When he turned around, he saw Ming Yu lying down from the crevice of the swaying car curtain, resting on Xie Yixiu's lap. On the other hand, Xie Yixiu still had the slightest indifference on his face, with a gentle and gentle smile on his face, and gently pressed Ming Yu's temple with his hand.

This scene is warm and picturesque, deeply imprinted in Ma Jinyu's eyes. Ma Jinyu felt dazzled, always inhuman, how could the cold and indifferent General Xie be so gentle? That's right, it's gentle, these two words that can't be touched by General Xie appear on Xie Yixiu, and it's so terrifying, right?

Ma Jinyu calmed down, he must have misunderstood. He wanted to make sure again, but when he looked at it, he didn't expect Xie Yixiu's cold eyes to come over. He was so frightened that he hurriedly turned around and ran away, as if he was afraid that the knife would fall on him.

After running far away, Ma Jinyu patted his chest and calmed down his breath. He just said, just now, it really was a dazzling misunderstanding, and it was the hallucination, right?

"What's wrong?" Ming Yu asked, realizing that Xie Yixiu's movements had paused.

He just wanted to get up and move his muscles and bones, but he didn't expect the dizziness of low blood sugar to strike. Xie Yixiu noticed that Ming Yu's face was wrong, and he held him up. Knowing that Ming Yu was dizzy, he asked him to rest on his lap to help him press the acupoints for relief.

And Ma Jinyu turned around and saw exactly this scene.

Hearing Ming Yu's question, Xie Yixiu shook his head, "It's nothing." His hands were gentle.

Xie Yixiu's massage relieved him a lot, enjoying this rare service, Ming Yu simply closed his eyes in such a comfortable posture.

Xie Yixiu's lip angle widened, and after being with Ming Yu for so long, he knew that Ming Yu had this little problem. I learned this technique myself, and I never had the chance to use it, but I didn't expect it to be used today.

At this moment, his heart is peaceful, and the young man in front of him has picturesque eyebrows, warm and jade-like, and glowing. He is the one who never stops thinking in his heart.

He only hopes that time will stay at this moment, and there are only two of you and me in the world, staying together for the rest of your life.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted or irrigated nutrient solution for me during 2021-02-18 23:51:26~2021-02-19 23:36:17~

Thank you for irrigating nutrient solution Little Angel: Lan Lanzi does not eat 2 bottles of fish;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

137. Chapter 137

After Ma Jinyu returned, he called everyone together. For the Ma family, everyone still had to sell a face. Although it was not the head of the Ma family who came forward, the only son of the head of the Ma family, the future successor of the Ma family is still very high among them.

Ma Jinyu repeated Duan Wang's words word for word, the people below were silent for a moment, and everyone looked at each other, not knowing what to say for a while.

The first reaction of many people was that it was over, Duan Wang knew. If Duan Wang takes any means to come out, they are the common people, or they are even lower than the common people.

70

Chapter 170

Merchants cannot afford it.

However, after listening to Ma Jinyu's message, King Duan didn't seem to be angry, but let them go and stay at will, which is a bit puzzling. What does King Duan mean? At first, he strongly persuaded them to go to Liangzhou for field investigation together, but now it seems that this is not the case anymore? How can this Duan Wang's mind change?

Although I don't understand the meaning of it, Duan Wang didn't blame him, which makes people extremely fortunate.

Everyone pondered over these words, and what Duan Wang said made sense. Since we have all come, we will be able to reach Liangcheng in a few days. It is really not worthwhile to give up halfway at this time. Why don't you take a look at Liangcheng? As for the good opportunity Duan Wang said, some people are not hopeful.

"Since the words have already been said, let's wait and see?" Someone suggested in a low voice.

When these words came to everyone's heart, everyone nodded in agreement.

"Hey! It took such a long journey, and I don't care about it. Since I decided to visit Liangcheng at the beginning, I don't want to take a look now."

"Hahaha! Exactly, I'm going anyway. Liangcheng, whether you like to go or not."

As a result, many people were shaken, "That's it, the people and the Ma family didn't say anything about going back? Are we in a hurry?" The Ma family should be more anxious than them, right? , after all, seeing the goods of more than a dozen cars go to waste, these are all money! No matter how rich the Ma family is, the money is not blown by the wind, right?

As soon as Ma Jinyu heard this, he felt sore in his teeth, what is this called? Do they really think that the Ma family will lose everything this time? Tell you, there is no way to see a joke.

Even if Liangcheng's goods can't be sold, isn't there still a west side? Duan Wang was able to travel west at the beginning, why couldn't their Ma family? What's more, Duan Wang now presides over the Xiqi Corridor, isn't it just to facilitate businessmen to travel westward? He really didn't believe that this thing would rot in his hands.

After meeting Ming Yu, Ma Jinyu suddenly became enlightened, and the layout of their Ma family was not limited to this small piece of land in Liangzhou.

Now that he is at ease, his father must have his plans. Just watch it on the side, learn it, and learn it in your heart before you can turn it into something useful to you.

Ma Jinyu raised his hand, "Hey! What do you want? Our Ma family can't control it. Anyway, the Ma family is going to Liangcheng."

"Hahaha, we all know that your Ma family's goods have to go to Liangcheng. The goods are sold. I'll follow along to see, as long as your Majia sellers sell out, we will immediately go back to deliver the goods and sell them, and we will never break our promises!" Someone said jokingly.

"Exactly, exactly! Mr. Ma, don't say that we broke your exclusive deal!"

Ma Jinyu waved his sleeves, "Go go! If it's an exclusive deal, how could our Ma family do it? Only a dozen truckloads of goods have come here? I'm still worried that people will rush to buy these things before they enter Liangcheng."

Ma Jinyu also came with a big mouth, and he couldn't fall into Ma's house no matter what he was outside. face, isn't it? Regardless of whether he has the bottom line in his heart, he must never do anything that will destroy his own prestige by raising the ambition of others.

"If this is the case, Mr. Ma won't be as frowning as he has been in the past few days. Even if he falls asleep, he will wake up with a smile, right?" someone joked.

These days, the eldest son of the horse family sighed, and they did not miss the look of frowning. Who doesn't know that his eldest son Ma is worried about the problem of his own goods? At this time, he is still stubborn, why is it not funny.

The well-meaning jokes made everyone laugh, and the jokes of everyone released the emotions that had been suppressed these days. Everyone's heart is much more relaxed, Liangcheng is still a state city no matter what, and it can't be worse than this wilderness, right?

Ma Siyong, who was not far away, saw this scene, smiled and nodded, his son is not stupid. He wasn't worried about his own goods at all, and if he wasn't sure, he wouldn't set out with the caravan's goods. Now that King Duan reminded him of Liangzhou's needs, and he did what he said, let's see how it works.

In short, what Ming Yu asked Ma Jinyu to convey did have an effect, at least most of the people changed their minds, so they are not in a hurry to go back. When a small number of people saw this, they couldn't say anything more, so they could only hold their noses and go to Liangcheng.

After another seven or eight days, the entire team became restless, because they could see the long city wall in the distance, looming in the gray sky.

"Is this the boundary of Liangcheng?" Someone asked in surprise.

"Should, maybe." Someone replied, though not sure.

"Hey! Whether it's true or not, is it alright to send someone out to inquire about it?" Such a simple thing, where is the use of guessing here?

Before they need to ask people to inquire, there is news from the front.

Duan Wang's team was fully armed, and all the guards of honor were displayed.

On the way, Duan Wang was afraid of disturbing the government and disturbing the people, so he did not reveal his identity. At this moment, Duan Wang asked people to put out the guard of honor, and everyone was amazed by the grandeur of the prince.

They followed behind the convoy along the way, almost forgetting the identity of Duan Wang in front of them. Thinking of what they had complained privately a few days ago, it was only now that they were afraid. If it was passed into Duan Wang's ears and blamed by Duan Wang, their heads would not be enough to chop off.

"My lord, there is a welcoming team ahead." Some people came to report.

Ming Yu lifted the curtain of the car and looked at it for a while. There was indeed a group of people in front of him, but he didn't know who was coming to greet him.

"Who is the leader?" Since he couldn't see it, he asked.

"It's Liu Zhifu and General Wei, and Commander Mo who guards the battalion is also here."

Because of the new imperial guards sent by the emperor, Ming Yu left Mo Jiang and the guard battalion behind when he returned to Beijing this time, so that they could prepare for the expansion of the army and the training of new recruits.

The people in the guard camp are all old people brought out by Ming Yu. This time Ming Yu will not let them guard them, making these people worry about gains and losses. They failed to protect the prince well before, and let the prince be tricked by the villain. This is their inescapable responsibility.

Later, the court sent the Imperial Guard Jingwei to rescue the prince. Everyone knew that the Imperial Guard was the emperor's private army. The emperor did not hesitate to point out a thousand people to the prince, so the thousand guards of the imperial guards became the guards of the prince's private army, and the elite guards of the prince's exclusive guards. This is a precedent that has never happened before. With this group of people, their status can only be receded.

They had a sense of crisis at that time, did the lord really want them? Although they were reluctant to follow the prince to the borderland at first, the prince also promised to give them a chance to return to Beijing. But now, they regret it, and they are willing to stay on the sidelines all their lives and follow the prince. They also do not seek wealth and glory in the capital, they only hope that they can make achievements with the prince, and their children and grandchildren can be proud of themselves in the future.

However, when the lord returned to Beijing, he left them behind and no longer allowed them to be guarded, which meant that the lord no longer needed them.

Mo Jiang naturally saw their worries, and he was very clear about the changes in his subordinates' thoughts. At that time, His Highness's words were still in his ears. At that time, he had already indicated that he would be loyal to His Highness for the rest of his life and would never leave the Prince's side.

Mo Jiang watched the palace grow up step by step, and His Royal Highness was working hard towards his own goal. But even if they try to follow in His Highness's footsteps, they are no longer worthy of being by His Highness's side!

Ming Yu's trip made him stay, which really made Mo Jiang sad. He just thought that His Highness had abandoned them. Unexpectedly, Ming Yu patted him on the shoulder and told him that there would be no other reason for him to stay because Liangzhou would have great changes. Next, he will be handed an unprecedented major task, which is related to the transformation of the army and the situation that is about to change in the border areas.

Although Ming Yu didn't say it clearly, he could see from His Highness's solemn expression that His Highness trusted him, so he would stay and entrust him with the most important tasks.

This gave him renewed hope, His Highness did not abandon them, and His Highness wanted to reuse them. Since His Royal Highness trusts him, he must do his best to do what His Highness explained.

Until a few days ago, Ming Yu heard news from the capital that Liangzhou allowed to recruit new soldiers from the common people. Let him start preparing, implement the detailed plan as soon as possible, and start recruiting troops as soon as the imperial decree arrives.

Only at this time did he know that the game Ming Yu played was an unprecedented military change in the Dayan Dynasty. And he is really responsible. If he is not careful, if he fails to do a good job, he will be a sinner through the ages.

He has been trembling and acting according to Ming Yu's letter, for fear of making mistakes, he is looking forward to Ming Yu's return to preside over it day and night. Now that Ming Yu is back, that is a reassurance, he is extremely happy.

Watching the convoy of flags and flags wind their way from afar, Mo Jiang's originally hopeless heart finally calmed down, ready to welcome His Highness' return.

Ming Yu waved his hand to indicate that he knew, and when his relatives resigned, he smiled and said to Xie Yixiu, who was in uniform and riding on a horse: "So they all came, and I didn't intend to alarm them, but now it's better, I went out of the city ten miles to meet me."

"This is the righteousness of being a courtier." Xie Yixiu said softly.

Ming Yu smiled, but pointed his chin towards Xie Yixiu, "Remember when this king first came to Liangcheng, someone was afraid that he didn't know what he should do as a courtier?"

It turned out that he remembered the first time he entered Liangcheng. In Liangcheng, officials of all sizes came to greet them, but Xie Jiang was the only one missing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 351 22
Associated Names: 回到亲生家庭后我被安排联姻了 Author(s): 廿乱 Status in COO: 109 Chapters (Completed) The seemingly delicate and weak Lin Zimao was brought back fro...
105K 6K 145
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
374K 13.3K 43
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
94.2K 2.6K 88
https://m.shubaow.net/58/58298/ Author: Hunting Heart Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2019-08-29 Latest: Chapter 159 Danmei Fans finished 532,000...