Anytime Ever After [IU & KimS...

By time_buzzer

Sage and Alex's journey to EVER AFTER. This is the second part/book 2 of Anytime. More

Introduction
1. day one
2. bubble burst
3. general cleaning
4. second couple
5.
6. Alex's secret
7. big mosquito
8. notes
9.
10. can i redeem it now
11. rashes
12. fanmeeting
13. sage's own battle
14. your song
16. Alex brand
17. tyro
18. out of the blue
19. knot
20. star
21. 100th day
22. officially
23. blessing
24. last night
25. vow
26. day light
27. while sage is away
28. marriage tips
29. most requested
30. her 'military service'
31. barter
32. under the table
33. 46 seconds
34.
35. mascots
36. best seller
37. surprise visit
38. revenge
39. childhood dream
40. not part of the plan
41. sexy
42. the encore stage
43. overwhelmed
44. wind beneath my wings
45. love and career
46. announcement
47. wedding preps
48. invite
49. The Wedding
50. vows
51. After the wedding
52. wedding night
53. hello Maldives
54. Sokcho to Maldives ⚠️
55. paradise ⚠️
56. commandment
57. another proposal
58. renovation
59. friendly competition

15. surprise visit

34 0 0
By time_buzzer

===

"Good morning, auntie." Sage made a 90-degree bow in front of her.

"Good morning, Sage. I was just asking if Alex is hiding someone. You came right on time... Sit. Sit beside her." Mrs. Lee instructed with a stern look as if trying to get that "strict Mom" vibes.

"So when did this start? Love? Be sure not to miss out on details, okay?"

Sage cleared his throat then started narrating everything. He felt like it was his responsibility so he took the initiative to do so. Of course, he left out some details.

Alex sat beside him uncomfortably. Her mom finding out about them is not what's bothering her. She already had a boyfriend before and her parents kept mum about it. But her mom finding out about their setup is what bothered her. She doesn't know if they're cool with it.

She also knows that her mom would break this news and immediately tell her dad and Sage's mom about them. As a result, she would be teased every time they have a chance. But on the other hand, she's finally happy that their parents know about them and that's what's most important, the rest is irrelevant for now.

After hearing the story, Mrs. Kim asked Sage to buy her favorite brand of tea at the supermarket nearby. She didn't say anything about what she found out.

When Sage left, Mrs. Kim immediately pinched Alex.

"I knew it! The last time I saw you two together, you were still asking about love and my hangover soup. I was wondering who could be that lucky guy. So it was Sage all along?"

"Mom, who else would it be?" Alex replied while slicing her toast.

"So... Do you now believe in my hangover soup? It's effective, right?" Mrs. Lee kept talking about her soup proudly as if her family created a masterpiece.

"But of course, there's nothing wrong in believing about the power of the soup. At the end of the day, I think, if you're not fated to be together, even if you feed him that soup every meal, it wouldn't be as effective as it should. Fate still has its own ways."

Alex eagerly listened to her mom's wisdom. She kept on showing excessive enthusiasm and wanted her to stay in the dining area as she's afraid her mom would notice another thing that would lead to another inquiry.

"I never thought you'd get out of your lazy bones and work out. But now, you even have a treadmill in your apartment! And your house is so clean, which is very unusual especially now that you're busy. Good Lord!" Her mom exclaimed after giving her an egg roll.

"Mom, I just don't have time to exercise and clean in the past but now, I wanted to be healthy because I need to work on my stamina for work." She responded after eating the egg roll on her plate.

"Just for work?" Alex almost choked with her mom's question.

"For work and daily activities... Eomma, I don't like it when I get tired immediately... It's troublesome."

"I agree. Your bones are weak, to begin with. If you don't use it often, it will only weaken more. So eat the food that I brought. I also have to remind Sage. I bet he's pampering you so much. Though I'm not complaining, it is still not good." Mrs. Lee explained as she was happily looking at Alex enjoying the meal she prepared.

She then added, "We just didn't meddle but I and your Auntie waited for a long time for the both of you to see each other as man and woman. So don't screw this, okay?"

"Eomma! Why are you so sure that I'll be the one to screw this if ever? I'm really starting to think who do you love more..."

"Stop with your drama, Alex Lee. Of course, it's you. But Sage is my favorite son. Omo! He'll officially be my son soon." Mrs. Lee became excited then added, "Act more ladylike from now on. Don't give Sage and Aira headaches. And be a good girlfriend, understood? And don't be too spoiled. It's better to have a give and take relationship."

"Sage has been pampering me ever since, even when he's still not my boyfriend, Eomma. And he's been helping me with the household chores and made it a part of his workout nowadays... He said he wants to pamper me while he still can because he's enlisting in two months."

"Oh... Then I should send more nutritious food from now on. Tell him there's red ginseng too. I'll just wait for Sage to go back then I'll leave. I should call her mom too and invite her for tea. I bet she'll be happy to hear this too. Our ship is finally sailing." Mrs. Lee cannot hide her delight. But kidding aside, she's really happy and at ease that Alex is with Sage. She knew her only daughter would be well-taken care of.

"It was just almost over a month ago when you visited us. You were still friends back then? And now this... That was fast. And if I did not come here, I wouldn't know... When are you planning to tell us about the two of you?"

"I just became too busy... Eomma, are you not angry? "

"About the two of you keeping the news of the year from us? No, I'm not. I'm happy. You know what, my friends were already boasting their grandchildren nowadays. So having a boyfriend is no big deal. Your father and I didn't mind when you introduced Liam to us, how much more that it's Sage, right? Why? Do you want me to be angry?"

"I mean, about Sage coming here at my home freely..."

"About that... Honestly, I've been constantly worrying about you and your decisions before. But now that you are almost 30, I see that you have matured. You already know how to take full responsibility for your actions and you also know its repercussions. So, I won't meddle with your affairs as long as you are happy and you're not hurting anyone with it.

Both of you are now at the right age to make your own decisions as consenting adults. They say age is just a number and it does not equate to maturity, but I trust the two of you. I do, because I'm your Mom, and I've groomed you to become a fine young lady.

As for Sage, I've also seen him grow. I also know his Mom. I think it would be safe to say that your Dad and I contributed to molding him to become the fine young man that he is today." Mrs. Lee finished her long speech. After hearing the approval from her mom Alex hugged her as a form of gratitude.

"And I think I prefer that Sage is the one coming here. I thought you'll be the one going to his place and if that's what I saw earlier, my reaction would have been different, even if it's Sage. Besides, even if we forbid you from doing so, can we stop you? You'd continue to do it behind our backs, anyway." Mrs. Lee remarked while pinching Alex's waist.

"Eomma!"

"I could do that, the forbidding. But I know that you two were already restrained by your agencies and the public. So we don't want to be like them. At least, even in your own homes and with your families, you could be free and be yourselves. That's the least we could do." Mrs. Lee concluded.

Alex was clinging to her Mom, listening to her pieces of advice, when Sage got back. The two ladies were so busy with each other that they failed to notice his presence. Sage didn't announce himself and just let the two have their moment.

It was Mrs. Lee who noticed him first "Sage, your back. Did you get the tea?" She acknowledged.

"Yes, auntie. I also bought Uncle's favorite bread. And a bar of chocolate for Alex."

"I thought you forgot my chocolate," Alex said while still laying her head on her mom's shoulder. Mrs. Lee then stood up and gestured to leave.

"Arasso. I'm leaving now. I put the dishes inside the fridge and in the pantry. I still have to meet your mom." Mrs. Lee told Sage. The couple then walked Alex's mom to the door.

"Alex, my reminders, okay? Sage, eat healthily. Visit us if you have time. Take care of yourself too. No need to send me off."

"Thank you, Eomma."

"Thanks, Auntie. Take care."

When Mrs. Lee was walking to the elevator, she called Sage's Mom.

"Hello? I have news for you!... Prepare yourself okay?... OUR SHIP IS FINALLY SAILING!... Ani, not our ship from the drama... We're going to be in-laws!... Jinja! I'm not joking, I caught them today. I'm leaving Alex's apartment...No... Let's meet! I'll tell you everything..." Mrs. Lee ended the call as she was about to ride the elevator. She can't wait to meet Sage's mom.

"If only they are not public figures, I bet we could hold a grandchild by next year or in two years... Ani, ani! Sage will be enlisting soon. So it would still be negative. Aigoooo. I hope we're still healthy when my grandchildren come." That was Mrs. Lee's thoughts while inside the elevator.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 2.9K 22
A story about love and second chances begins when two young girls who came from two different worlds cross paths with each other. Started: May 7, 201...
7.6K 184 12
Sequel to I'm In Love With My Best Friend Hope you enjoy this story! Warning: Genderbender and if you haven't read the first book, then i hope that y...
6.1K 302 47
A heehon fanfic. ------- In the mystical realms of Evernight, destiny wove an intricate tale of love and longing. Two souls, bound by an unbreakable...
34.5K 412 19
Kpop Oneshot Fiction Book 2: A (M) Dream for Every Fan. Have fun! STATUS: SLOW UPDATES Start: April 27, 2023 Complete: Top Ranking's 🏆: #3 - ryujini...