πŸͺ‘𝐼 π‘€π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’. >π‘‡π‘–π‘š...

By jkbabii00

⚠️TW: SEX, DRUGS, SA, SH, DEPRESSION, CURSING⚠️ πŸͺ‘πŸͺ‘πŸͺ‘πŸͺ‘πŸͺ‘πŸͺ‘πŸͺ‘πŸͺ‘πŸͺ‘πŸͺ‘πŸͺ‘πŸͺ‘πŸͺ‘ "You're new right ?" "Is it that o... More

Introduction.
Birthday's
this means nothing.
Sex and strangers
trauma.
I am sorry.
friends.
one year older.
our little group.
let's talk.
you've began to feel like home.
Love.
Therapy.
we're boyfriends.
Let's pretend. >SPECIAL CHAPTER<
VegasPete. >SPECIAL CHAPTER<
Under the stars.
Under the stars pII. ⚠️SMUT⚠️

school break.

381 27 0
By jkbabii00

Flashback

"You need to turn left in 500 meters." Tay said to the currently driving Time.

They were on their way through a wood. Their destination - a cliff with a wonderful sight over nature aka Khao Yai National Park.

They drove three hours and it was getting dark already, but Time promised to show this place to his friend.

Just the two of them.

A few more turns and finally - they arrived.

Parking the car, getting off.

"Wow.. there's nobody here. How do you know about this place ?"

"there are a lot of people here, you will see that tomorrow, but they are on the marked paths and areas. This one has the best views but is not one of the official routes. It's nice and quiet, the only downside is that you won't be found if something happens."

Tay nodded and turned to look at the nature in front of him again.

"Do you like it ?"

"I love it."

🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡

"My parents brought me and siblings here a lot when we were younger."

"So that's how you know about this place ?"

They sat on the blanket that Tay brought and watched the stars, drinking some hot chocolate.

"You know.. I always imagined bringing someone up here I really like and ask them to be mine."

"You never did ?"

"You are the first person I ever took here."

Tay nodded and it got silent.

He felt happy about that.

Really.

It probably meant nothing to Time, but for Tay, this meant that the other boy likes him.

The younger one was clutching at straws ever since realizing his feelings for Time.

The blue haired one was way too scared to tell Time about it. His past often caught up with him and he feared rejection.

"Hey Tay ? Can I ask you something ?"

"Sure."

"I.. um.."

Time turned to the younger one and met his eyes, but Tay couldn't help but stare at his lips.

"kiss Me." Time said suddenly.

"What?"

"Kiss Me." Tay was rigid but Time pulled him close and just kissed him.

He carefully pushed him back onto the blanket and began to pull his shirt up.

The two let themselves be carried away by their lust and love and so Tay quickly found himself on all fours.

"Faster." he kept shouting and Time did his best.

He gave everything to make this one a special memory.

When both had their orgasm, they plopped down next to each other on the blanket. With Tay's head on Times' chest, they both tried to catch their breath.

"I never thought I'd have sex up here."

"I never thought i would have sex under the stars."

The two of them lay there snuggled up and talked about everything that came to their minds but Tay slowly began to overthink everything.

>He would never fall in love with me.. I'm only good for being fucked.<

Time talked and talked without noticing the other boys tears. He paused and all Tay could answer was a "maybe someday you'll bring your boyfriend up here."

Times' heart faltered and he took it as a rejection, not knowing that a war was going on in Tay's head.

The way Tay suddenly talked didn't sounded like him at all.

Normally they would slightly flirt while talking about the future.

They always see each other in the others future!

Time swallowed.

>fuck..<

The older one, who was actually planning to ask Tay to be his boyfriend, tomorrow by the waterfall, panicked.

The younger suddenly got up and dressed up, leaving Time confused, with his back facing Time so he couldn't see the tears.

Time had a strange feeling in his stomach.

>Is that his way of saying goodbye? Maybe he realized that he doesn't want me ?<

They never talked about feelings or becoming a couple, but Time was sure that Tay felt the same as he did.

Now the war broke out in Times head.

He felt like crying but the boy knew one thing - he didn't want to let Tay go.

In a panic he said the first thing that came to his mind but regretted it the second it left his mouth.

"How about being Friends with benefits?"

Tay stopped in his tracks.

He was about to step inside their tent as his heart broke.

"Yes.. sure." he said trying to be strong

>If that means you stay with me..< thought Time.

>If that means I can stay with you..< Tay thought.

🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡

Present

"You fucking moron !" Kinn said and slapped Times head, making the other three look over to them.

"Are you alright ?" Pete asked and the others nodded.

"O..kay ?" Porsche said.

"Anyways.. Pete, Tay.. We have to..."

The three continued their talk and Kinn looked over to Time again.

"Time you're so stupid."

"What ? Why ?"

"You asked him to be your sneaky link ?" Vegas scoffed.

"Well.. no not exactly,  I-"

"Time. You broke his heart."

"How ? He wanted to leave me and I thought he would stay if he thinks I only want friendship and sex."

"You realize how stupid this sounds ?" Vegas said.

"That's because you two don't talk properly. Since day one, he thought he's not good enough for you." Kinn began.

"Huh ?"

"Time.. Tay likes you. He told me a few weeks ago. And he told me that he's sure you only want sex and that would be okay for him as long as you would stay."

"But.. He always asked me to come over ? That's why we had sex the whole break. I thought that's what he wanted."

"Yeah, think again. He was so obvious about liking you. Even I got it and I only saw your chats." Times best friend said.

"Time.. this was the only way he could be close to you.. or at least that's what he thought.

Time looked over to the young boy.

He couldn't believe how stupid he was.

"He really likes me ?"

"Yes Time.." Kinn said.

"I am so stupid.."

🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡

Hey guys:)

A new chapter!

Hope you have fun reading.

-Jessy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.7K 23
This is a story about a 20 year old boy who is shy and insecure about his body. All of his friends are in a relationship and he is the loner. He does...
35.8K 1.9K 35
"I couldn't get enough of him. I was tired and sore but I didn't care. I didn't want to sleep. I wanted the ache. I wanted him in me, all the time. ...
80.9K 2.7K 44
After a major betrayal and heartbreak, the heir of the largest business empire in Thailand had to make a split-second decision to save the empire fro...