FATED [ Jinkook]

By moonseokjinlovesyou

They are fated but not by red strings 💜 More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47

26

2.5K 204 49
By moonseokjinlovesyou

[ M] I think I can use this

❣️

Jungkook's cock twitched looking at his omega who is laying on the bed with wide open arms when he walked back to their bed. He soon gets between those arms not wanting to make his omega wait anymore.

Their naked bodies exchanged warmth. Seokjin is quite loud. His moans are filling Jungkook's ear and cock. Their bodies moved in rhythm, and their hands traveled everywhere possible, wanting more...more and more.

The touch and kiss felt less....both want more.

" Jung...Jungkook....god..."

Jungkook knows his animal instincts are taking over him, making him rub himself and lick Seokjin's neck. He didn't stop when he bit Seokjin's scent gland. Seokjin's moaning of his name encouraged him to move without asking for consent.

" God....seokjin....you are soft...fuck..omega...you are made for me..."

Seokjin couldn't say the same when he felt his alpha's taut biceps under his fingers as Jungkook took his lips. He bit them before kissing and sucking. Sure seokjin will have marks everywhere on his body.

Seokjin's muffled moans flew across the room when Jungkook's fingers played with his right nipple. Seokjin's body arched and presented himself to Jungkook.

Seokjin's soul left when his alpha looked at him with tease while tugging his erect nipple.

" J... Jung..ook...hmm..."

" Want to bite them....want to suck them "

Seokjin bit his lips when Alpha lowered himself not once averting his gaze. He mouthed Seokjin's nipple first licking it for the taste then a suck. God Seokjin grabbed Jungkook's hair instantly, the pleasure blinding him, making him dumb. Nothing but moans came out of his mouth.

Jungkook didn't show mercy when he started sucking his breast, as if Seokjin is milking. The thought gave chills down Seokjin's spine. He didn't get much time to feel the chills as Jungkook mouthed his both breasts alternately. As if he is on a mission as if he is hungry for years.

Seokjin bit his finger trying not to wake up the castle when Jungkook left kisses on his belly button. Jungkook's hand traveled from his hips down the thighs seokjin jerked with his every touch. His alpha growled when Seokjin so easily parted his legs allowing his alpha to sit where he belonged to.

Jungkook pushed his legs apart knowing how much flexibility his omega made him growl.

" Seokjin you look so perfect. Like a goddess, you know. How should I fuck you, my omega!?"

Jungkook captured Seokjin's lips before his answer, their sex parts were brushing on each other as Jungkook leaned on him. God seokjin slick smeared on Jungkook's dick when it moved with their movements.

" Now...now...take me..however, you want....please "

" Don't beg honey, I will give you anything. Just ask for it. Just demand it. "

" Kiss "

Jungkook compiled, they tasted fantastic together. Jungkook feels it's so wrong to be part of kissing his omega. How the hell did he manage to stay far from him all this time?

Seokjin's hand reached down the search for his alpha's cock. When he touched it, at first he was hesitant out of shy but when he heard a groan from Jungkook he got aroused. His hand moved proficiently. Up and down. Thumb circling the tip which is resting near his hole. Each movement made Jungkook's dick hard, to the level he might burst in his omega's hand.

" Want to be inside...inside you....god, seokjin...no I may come...god!!!"

Seokjin teased him moving his cock near his hole and showing him how wet he is. For him. Because of him.

" Honey....my dear omega...let me take control, please "

" Don't beg for it. I am yours. Take me... Jung kook. My alpha take me "

It's the last straw. It felt like the damn door opened finally and no one can stop Jungkook.

He got up on his knees his fingers breathed over Seokjin's sex, fingers got smeared with his slick. The same slick he got to taste on their mating night, but tonight tasting it from the source made him arouse some more. He licked his fingers looking at his omega who gasped and bit his lips. He shouldn't be so cruel so he moved his slick smeared fingers on his dick, smearing on it some more, it mixes well with his pre-come.

" Taste it...taste it and let me know how we taste together, will you??"

Seokjin nodded like a trained puppy. Jungkook moved near Seokjin's mouth who lifted his head from the pillow with a wide open mouth. Hungry to taste.

" Oh God....fuck "

Seokjin's mouth perfectly fit around Jungkook's long dick. His eyes filled as Jungkook moved deep without intention, how could he not when he felt how warm it is, how well Seokjin can suck him. Seokjin's fingers dug into his alpha's thighs leaving finger marks when he took him deep enough to touch his throat.

Seokjin moved his head to and fro, sucking him well. His tongue moved around the veiny dick. He started drooling when Jungkook's dick increased in girth.

" Gosh, seokjin...I will burst....wait..."

Jungkook moved to make seokjin whin as if a child's sweet candy was taken away. So he got a pampering kiss, a promising one that he would give another one...a big one.

Jungkook settled again between Seokjin's legs looking at where they were going to connect as one. He felt too possessive at the same time protective. Seokjin is his to taste, kiss, hug, and make love.....love.

Sex

And love.

Yeah, love. Seokjin is his to love.

Jungkook dipped his fingers in the oil kept on the table beside the bed before fingering his omega.

" God!!! Jungkook....hmm....slow...slow "

His one finger turned to two fingers when Seokjin nodded his head. The tightness around his finger made his dick twitch.

" Jungkook...I am ready....take me...I am all yours....take me.. "

Jungkook kissed him when he entered Seok-jin, slowly...steadily..giving time to his omega to adjust. When he settled deep inside him, seokjin pulled him into his chest, he wondered if he could absorb into his omega's body.

" Move...move...now...right now "

Jungkook obeyed, he moved slowly torching Seokjin. Even hearing his omega beg he didn't go hard it made Seokjin raise his hip and move. He wants it hard, he wants to come. He wants Jungkook to wreck him.

" I will kill you, Jungkook....move fast, ....hard..."

" You do have a kink of killing me, my omega..."

Thrust

A hard thrust made Seokjin gasp and hold on to Jungkook as if his life depended on it. Soon thrusts came without a gap. Hitting him perfectly. Arousing him completely. Jungkook held him while giving him what he was begging for.

" Inside....come inside....knot me.."

" Yes I will....surely "

Seokjin came hearing Jungkook's whisper near his ears.

" Gosh, my omega just came around me. Can you hear the sound you are making around me?? God!! You are perfect "

Seokjin breath labored. He is just lying there and taking what Jungkook is giving and letting Jungkook take whatever he wants.

Jungkook told repeatedly how sexy Seokjin looks under him, how good he is, and how perfect he is. Words filled his heart, he didn't get shy but got aroused again when Jungkook parted his cheeks to go deep if it was possible anymore.

It's not long after Jungkook came along with Seokjin coming a second time that night. Jungkook's knot plugged they came together. Seokjin felt so wrong when Jungkook's soft cock slipped out of his cavern.

Jungkook pulled him into a deep passionate kiss before Seokjin whin. It felt so good..so right. Seokjin's sore body settled between those strong arms. They are naked and tangled under the blanket. The memory flooding in their head made them hold on to each other tightly.

Mate.

They are each other's mates, completely.

Jungkook's finger hooked under Seokjin's chin making him lift his head. Jungkook kissed him again and again. As if he couldn't stop. Seokjin doesn't have any intention to stop him either.

But...

Wait...

Seokjin pushed Jungkook stopping him from kissing.

" What??"

" You....you are...here...like...you are talking..how.....and...you..."

" My dear omega we just had fantastic sex. What do you mean I am just talking?"

Seokjin slapped him on the chest making Jungkook giggle and kiss him again. Seokjin had to stop him again though he wanted to kiss as much as Jungkook something needed to clear.

" How..??you are fine now?? Like completely fine? You are not feeling pain? You are conscious "

Jungkook would have teased how Seokjin was blabbering if not his eyes were filling with
tears.

" Hey, I am here. Alive stronger than before. Kind of you saved me. Trust me I was about to enter hell but your scent called me back "

" Jungkook..."

" It's true I am here alive, Seok-jin. Yes, I do have some pain in the sword-piercing area but not to the extent that I can't lift and fuck you against the window. I am here for the good. I am here and not going back anywhere.

I am healthy. "

Seokjin ducked his head while punching Jungkook on his chest not buying his alpha's act of his chest bursting out.

" Don't... don't be stupid again. You are not supposed to take the sword, Jungkook. You tell me you are alpha...strong one right..? Then you're not supposed to take any swords understand? I will kill you if you-"

" God Seok-jin, I can't understand your kink "

" It's not kink!!!"

" It is "

" It's...you are so stupid, you don't have a brain....you don't have - you...Jungkook please don't do that. Ever. I...I only have you now......I am not weak okay...I am just..."

" I am not going anywhere and it's a promise. When all I want is to be inside you all the time tell me where I will go??"

Jungkook smirk soon flattened looking at Seokjin's sharp glare.

" is it all planned? Is...your Yoongi Hyung in this?? What about Prince Taehyung? "

" Sorry, my dear omega. It's not planned and no one is involved in anything. Just remember I will do anything to keep you safe "

" And why?? Why is that? Is it because I am your omega and it's your responsibility?"

Jungkook leaned and his lips brushed on seokjins. His fingers caressed his naked hip.

" You are my omega and my responsibility yes. It's true. And I as an alpha will protect my omega always. And it's also true that I am in love with you and I will burn the world for you "

Seokjin stopped breathing, sure. How can he when Jungkook took his breath out when he kissed him again? As he promised.

Seokjin smiled while kissing. His alpha is in love with him. Shyness hit him when Jungkook's fingers poked his hole. He wants to do it again. Again and again. Like can he keep Jungkook in him always? Oh God...he wants to. He wants to be his cook warmer.

" Hmm...Jungkook..."

" Want to do it again? If you are tired go to sleep. I will take care "

Seokjin looked at his alpha with mischievous.

" Oh want to have fun for yourself? I can't allow that "

" Then join me "

Seokjin giggled loud when Jungkook attacked his neck and fingers entered him. Jungkook smirked while hearing a shuffling sound near the window, seokjin was so gone in pleasure to hear anything.

Well, Jungkook fucked his omega so well. He took him, again and again, the whole night, until sun rays pierced through the window.
Under light rays, his omega looked so well-fed and fucked. Painted with his marks.

He looked like art.

He is an artist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 13.5K 71
The strings of fate pulled tight as you desperately searched for freedom. You stumbled upon a wolf with six fated mates. Everything has been leading...
153K 8.2K 41
Lovers face challenges until they're together, what do haters face? Love. She had a killer, abusive dad, he was a killer himself. The hating game be...
85.6K 2.5K 68
- 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭đĸ𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐌đĸ 𝐁𝐨đĢ𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨đĢ𝐞 đĢ𝐞𝐚𝐝đĸ𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐. Šī¸đ°đĸ𝐧𝐭𝐞đĢđĢ𝐚đĸ𝐧__
44K 2.7K 19
When the heart has chosen