(づ'⩌')づY/NxFamily! (中育が)𝘮𝘢�...

נכתב על ידי kyugolenny

ᵀʰⁱˢ ⁱˢⁿ'ᵗ ᵃ ʳᵒᵐᵃⁿᶜᵉ, ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ᶜʰⁱˡᵈ ʸ/ⁿ ˡⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉʳ ᶠᵃᵐⁱˡʸ! \(✧ヮ✧)/ 𝘠/𝘕 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘪�... עוד

𝙔/𝙉 𝙓 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙀 (𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚)
𝙋𝙖𝙥𝙖! (𝘹 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺!)
𝘼𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚! (𝙭 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚! (𝙭 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐄𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰! (𝘹 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

𝙈𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮! (𝙭 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)

2.5K 75 11
נכתב על ידי kyugolenny

The room is silent. Blank stares come from everyone's eyes. It's so quiet... that you can even hear Franky blink.

"This isn't going to work." Loid sighs in defeat.

"WHAT?!" Franky yells in disbelief.

You see, in order to attend 𝐄𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲, the entire household family needs to be present. Which would've been easy if it weren't for the fact... well. They don't have a mother. 

"Uncle Franky.. looks like a hooker." Y/N blatantly stated.

"HEY!"

"Anya can't accept this mama." Anya hitched behind Y/N, grabbing the lower-back of his [favorite color] T-shirt. 

"You're just not going to fit the mother role, Franky." Loid said as he crossed his arms in a "disappointed father" like manner. 

"You are literally spy. You don't think you could've done even a LITTLE better?!" Franky scolded Loid, in a hushed tone while using a mirror to cover his mouth. 

Y/N and Anya just looked at Franky blankly. They already knew.

"There's only so much I can do with your height and physique." Loid stated with no remorse.

'Ouch..' Y/N felt a little bad for Franky now. 

"You don't look THAT bad, Uncle Franky.." Y/N stated before Franky could angrily walk out of the apartment. 

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I VOLENTEERED FOR THIS!!" Franky did end up stomping in rage anyway.

'Nice try anyways, Y/N!' Anya thought while giving Y/N a bright thumbs up.

"Have a peanut." Anya offered Franky a pity-peanut.

Anya then looked up to Y/N, who looked to be deep in thought. In reality though, he was completely spaced out. She tugged at Y/N's shirt. 

"What?" Y/N replied in response to her tugging.

"If you could pick any mama, who would she be?" 

Y/N stood there for a second, ruling out all the possibilities. He thought what if she was short? or what if she was tall? Maybe she could be super smart, are super dumb. She could be kind... or she could be stern.. Then suddenly he thought of the nice woman who'd taken care of him when he was lost. He wanted her to be his mom. Though with her sudden disappearance and her inhuman kindness, he knew that probably wouldn't be the case. 

"I don't know." Y/N finally replied after his long pause. Anya could tell he was lying. 

**✿❀○❀✿**

⁽ᵀʰⁱˢ ᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵉˣᵗ ᵈᵃʸ, ʲᵘˢᵗ ˢᵒ ʸᵃ ᵏⁿᵒʷ.⁾

Creak...

"Scruffy Head!" Anya happily yelled.

"Uncle FRNKSHY!" Y/N said with a mouth full of whatever sweets were available.

Plop.

Franky placed down a large pile of paperwork in front of Loid sitting at the couch.

"I copied ALL the files of unmarried women from City Hall." Franky stated with a pouty voice.

"Thanks." Loid responded dryly and edged over the couch to get a better look at them.

"You need to find a woman who won't care you're divorced with kids, is refined enough for a prestigious school, AND is willing to get married in 48 hours? If a goddess like that exists, I'd sure love to meet her." Franky states as he crosses his arms, like Loid did just yesterday.

Y/N and Anya made their way to the couch to see who they'd be able to pick. You might not be able to tell by just looking, but Y/N and Anya were definitely pre-fighting for who gets to choose.

"Meanwhile, I'm not picky and I can't even get a date!"

The family of 3 stared at him blankly. 

"How unfortunate." Loid said in a some-what mocking tone. 

Y/N covered his mouth, so he didn't let out the large cackling his body was about to stifle.

"DON'T PITY ME ASSHOLE!" Franky yelled in response.

Y/N looked a little stunned to hear a curse word as Anya ran over to duck under the armrest of the couch nearest to Loid.

"Is having kids bad... Are we in the way?" Anya peaked over the rest a little to meet Loid's gaze. 

"You two are not in the way at all. Don't worry about it. Just go and watch TV." Loid stroked Anya's hair with a comforting voice.

"Kay'!"

Y/N walked over to Loid and bowed his head, indicating for him to rub Y/N's head as well. Loid gave in and lightly stroked Y/N's [hair color] locks.

"You too, Y/N." 

"Alright!" Y/N happily went to go sit with his sister.

Y/N sat next to his sister as she watched what he called "The Boring Bondman Show". As he watched the show though, he starts to realize how similar Loid and Bondman really look. 

Y/N turns to Anya.

"Bondman looks more like a 'Loidman', doesn't he?" Anya starts to focus more on the character's features.

"YOU'RE RIGHT!" Anya exclaims in an excited voice, and not too long after, Y/N covers her mouth with his hands. 

'Too loud, Anya!

····✦╣[-_-]╠✦····

Y/N sits on a soft cotton bench. The colors of the clothing store consist of saturated golds, browns, and greens. It made him feel fancier just by being there. He watched as his sister was about to get her measurements taken. He wondered...

'Do they have to get naked??' Y/N started to feel a sense of panic.

"Now, Young lady. I'm going to take your measurements. Please come with me." The clerk gently guided Anya by pushing her back. 

"I'm being sold off somewhere!!!" Anya yelped with a less-than afraid voice and facial expression. It was clear she just didn't want to get measured.

"You won't if you behave." Loid replied. 

At this point, these sorts of responses were normal for Y/N to hear. Especially from his father in response to his sister.

Y/N hummed and kicked his feet, he wanted to get this over with. An solve the question of...

'HOW DO THEY MEASURE PEOPLE?!' He was having an infant-life crisis.

As Y/N contemplated what was real and what was not.. he heard a familiar voice from across the room.

"Pardon me!" The Angel (AKA Yor) from before walks up to the counter in what can only be described as a gliding motion. 

Y/N looks at the woman starry-eyed. He forgets everything that's surrounding him for just a second. Then as he grasps this opportunity, he slowly creeps up behind the counter to peep at the two adults encounter.

"Excuse me, Sir. You've been staring at me since I walked in... May I help you?" Yor said in a soft and non-threatening tone. She had a slight tint of pink across her cheeks. 

"Er, No. Um... I'm sorry. I was just admiring how beautiful you are." Loid said in a rushed and embarrassed voice as if he'd just been caught doing something bad.

Yor finally turned to face Loid, with a surprised and slightly excited expression. She ran up to be in front of Loid, with only an inch separating their faces. Y/N blushed a little at the action. 

'I saw this in [Romance Anime] once!!' Y/N tightened his grip on the counter's side for whatever reason.

"Does that mean you have a favorable impression on my appearance?" Yor exclaimed in a somewhat hushed tone.

"Er.. well. Yes?" Loid replied, a little overwhelmed by Yor's gestures.

"UM!" Yor was about to ask Loid a question when Anya rudely (according to Y/N) interrupted. 

"Papa! I know how long I am!!" Anya rushed into the lobby while running with her arms spread out. 

She then stopped to see the strange new person present. 

"Y/N! Why're you hiding? And who's that?" 

'ANYA!!' Y/N cursed her in his mind. 

"Y/N? This is another customer." Loid finally realized the presence of the boy.

Yor turned away from the three and held her hands close to her chest. Instead of the simple and flowery aura she gave off only a few minutes ago, she now gave off a dark and shamed aura instead. Y/N now felt a little sad as she turned away. He was too shy to say anything, but he knew this would be the last time he saw her again. He turned to see his little sister trailing her gaze from Yor then to Loid, then back to Yor again. She tilted her head low then raised it again to reveal an excited expression. Y/N could only wonder why. She then pulls Y/N back a little way and then lets go of him in order for her to start hugging herself and chanting...

"Ah... I'm so lonely because I don't have a mama!" She gives herself a pouting tone and face to match. 

Y/N starts to heat up at the second-hand embarrassment from Anya. 

"What brought this on?" Loid says as his attention is turned to Anya's sudden self-pity moment.

"I long for a mama!" She continued. 

"Are you not with a wife?" Yor turns to Loid.

"Actually... I've been without my wife for two years. So, I raise them on my own now." Loid replied in a kind tone.

"Then.. Um...

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈*¨¨*:·.

'𝙃𝙀𝙇𝙇 𝙔𝙀𝙎!' Is what Y/N thought as he stood outside of the clothing store, hiding behind Loid's leg and gazing at the beautiful woman who stood before them. He didn't necessarily pay attention to what they were talking about as he was too distracted with his own thoughts. Anya had explained to Y/N as they walked outside with the adults, that this woman had to be their new mother. To which not-surprisingly, Y/N agreed. All Y/N could really do at this point was stare in awe. 

"Be their mother?" Yor said in a light tone. 

Y/N finally snapped out of it and started to pay attention; this could be some useful information!

"Yes. I'd like you to play the role of their mother during their interview. With the future being so uncertain right now, my only wish is for my children to get into a good school. This was also the last wish of my late wife.  " Loid replied in a noble and heroic tone. He even clenched his fist, as if yearning to fulfill his wife's last wish. Which would've been pretty respectable... if she was real. 

'Father is a weirdo. . .' Y/N thought as he stared blankly at Loid's remark. 

Y/N looked up to see if Yor was really falling for it... she was. She looked up to Loid as if he was really just a kindhearted man trying to let his wife die peacefully.

'Not you too, Miss!' Y/N internally whined to himself.

★。\|/。★

Y/N strolled with one hand on the cold shopping cart. His sister once again, ran in front of it as the family of three walked down the baking aisle of a local convivence store.

"I've got a babysitter for you both on Saturday. Make sure that your sister behaves, Y/N." Loid said as he pushed the cart.

"Yes, sir!" Y/N did a little salute with his response.

"Stock up on them peanuts!" Anya said as she pointed towards a large bag of "Super Oishii" peanuts. 

"Yeah, yeah." Loid responded dryly.

"I want new toys!" Y/N added onto Anya's request.

"Of course." Loid responded dryly, once again. 

Swoosh.

With a swift turn of the cart, they made their way to the one aisle with a little bit of toys to choose from. Y/N trailed along the aisle for a little. He quickly realized these toys weren't... advanced enough for him. So, he bought 4 different toys. An electric car, electric helicopter, a remote-control doll toy, and a mini cat plushie.

"Do you like cat?" Loid asked, as he realized he didn't really know much about Y/N besides his love for electronics. 

"A little!" Y/N had never had a pet before, so he'd just make one on his own. 

After a few minutes or so, they'd made their way to the front counter to finally pay for their groceries.

"Here. 10 pents is your change. Ribbit." The old cashier said, as he handed Loid his change. 

Loid takes the change and heads out to leave, with one hand holding Anya's and the other holding the groceries. Y/N would've held someone's hand if they weren't full carrying all his stuff..

"Thank you, Ribbit." 

'Ribbit?' Y/N and Anya thought conjointly, and both turned to look at the man strangely. 

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ <ᵏʸᵃ... ʳᵒᵇᵒᵗ.

SHORT CHAPTER... srry.(--; )

ANY SUGGESTIONS OR THINGS U WANT TO HAPPEN? PLZ TELL ME

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

161K 7.2K 60
✞︎𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗔 𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗔 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧 𝗚𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗡𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡✞︎ "𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯...
715 59 19
ᵃ ᵒⁿᵉ-ˢʰᵒᵗ/ ˢʰᵒʳᵗ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵇᵃˢᵉᵈ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ˢᵖʸ ˣ ᶠᵃᵐⁱˡʸ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ 'ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉʳˢ' 🇸‌🇵‌🇾‌ 🇽‌ 🇫‌🇦‌🇲‌🇮‌🇱‌🇾‌ 🇽‌ 🇴‌🇨‌ [🇦‌🇺‌] ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀɴ ᴀᴜ - sᴏ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏɴ...
3.5K 102 16
Follow the Forger as they encounter troubles while getting along and being the quite unusual family. A spy which is a good father. An Assassine whic...
10.1K 164 6
𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 * 𝒐𝒉, (𝒚/𝒏)? 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕, 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒏𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒘𝒊...