The Not So Caped Baldy (opm x...

By Ice_wallow_come9

(a single punch broke time and space sending saitama into a world where people have weird abilities. thankful... More

Prologue
whats a quirk?
Not From Here?
meeting
The Wolf And The Rabbit
Hero?
All Punch
The Entrance Exam
The Attack On U.S.J
The Wolf And The Rabbit
Meeting Relative
The Stained Wolf
Camp Baldy
Camp baldy 2
The Attack On Camp Baldy
The Wolf In Black
The Wolf vs The Crow
Heading towards The End
Road To Monster
Garou Vs All Might
Garou vs Heroes
The Brave And The bold
garou vs saitama
Round 2
The End Result
Discussion
aftermath
New Arrivals
I-Island episode 1

results

2.2K 62 32
By Ice_wallow_come9

...

...

(Saitama and mt lady stared at the door with anticipation. Waiting for someone to know on the door and receive the letter. It's been a week since the exam)

Saitama:When does it arrive?

(Mt lady turned her head to saitama)

Mt lady: I got mine in the first week. It shouldn't be-

*ding*

(Both of then sprint to the door and opened it. Once open they saw a package laying on the floor with a letter on top, mt lady oicked it and closed the door, the next scene had both Saitama and mt lady staring at the box and letter seriously. Saitama with his sharp eyes and mt lady having a shadow cover hers)

Mt lady: well it's now or never....

(Saitama picked it the letter. He opened it and a small sphere shaped thing fell out surprising saitama,, mt lady looked over to the sphere and tilted her head)

Mt lady: what is that?

Saitama: charger?

(Mt lady looked at saitama with squinting eyes and a almost closed mouth)

*peep*

(Before she could retort a blue flash of light appeared in between saitama and mt lady or yu however you want to call her)

???: HEY THERE SAITAMA!

(Blinking, saitama gave a look at mt lady who gave a "I don't know jester" buy shrugging with her hand up)

???: YOUR PROBOBLY HAVE MANY QUESTION BUT THEY CAN WAIT. RIGHT NOW I PRESENT MIC WILL TELL YOU YOUR SCORE.

mt lady: wow I never got one like this?

Present mic: FOR YOUR SCORES ON THE WRITTEN EXAM!

mt lady: well all those months of studying should pay off.

(Saitama gave a confident grin)

Saitama: hell yeah. It was a piece of-

Present mic: you failed.

Both:EHHHHHHHH!

(Both figures turning pale white with widen jaws and huge gaping eyes)

Present mic: I MEAN YOU FAILED FAILED. LIKE SERIOUSLY LOOK HERE. ONE OF YOUR QUESTIONS WHERE. IF A VILLAIN TAKES A PURESE FROM AN ELDERLY WOMEN WHAT DO YOU.

(Mt lady slowly turned to saitama furiously, her face looked like she was going to tear saitama in 2)

Present mic: YOU WROTE "PUNCH HIM"

*BONK*

(Mt lady knuckles punched saitama in the haid)

Mt lady: PUNCH IT!!

(Saitama with a small ball forming on his head started to sweat)

Saitama: T-thats what I do!

(Mt lady grabbed him by the color of his shirt about to knock some Sense into him untill)

Present mic: now for the the next test....

(Present Mic Said with a serious tone stopping mt lady from moving and saitama just turning to see the halagram of Present mic)

Present mic: you scored 655 points in total. And that's only from what we could find. CONGDATULATIONS SAITAMA YOU PASSED!!! SEE YOU THIS WEEK.

(Present Mic Said waving before the hologram shut off, mt lady had widen eyes. She turned to saitama a smile slowly growing to saitamas discomfort)

Mt lady: YOU DID IT!!!

(Mt lady said pulling Saitama into a hug, she then looked at saitama with a smile jntill she realized what she was doing)

Mt lady: OH-oh sorry sai.....

(She said dropping him, sai was a nostalgic nickname originally given to him by give. Made him nostalgic and kinda liked it. Which is why he didn't say anything about it. Mt lady was blushing while saitama gave her a confident smile)

Saitama: we should celebrate!

(Mt lady ran to the phone and arodered food to celebrate)

Meanwhile......

(A apartment complex stood run down old and falling apart. The windows where broken and pieces the fence where about to fall off, noamosa and kenji walked up to the door and knocked on it)

*knock* *knock*

(After a while they heard the sound of the door knob turning, opening the door both detectives took of there hats and placed them on there chest)

Kenji: h-hello there gran torino sir.

Noasama: it's a pleasure to meet you grand torino.

(The old man seemed confused at why there are 2 police man standing on his door)

Noasama: may we come in.

10 minutes later....

(All three where drinking tea. It was quiet untill the old man decided to talk)

Torino: alright, so what brings you two gentlemen here.

(He said taking a sip of his tea)

Kenji:....well.....we first wanted room ask you....something.

(Gran torino brought down his cup of tea)

Torino: go ahead.

(Kenji knoded to noasama who took out a document from his suitcase, he unfolded it and took out papers)

Noasama: do you recognize this man.

(He said passing the picture of saitama to torino, he looked down at the picture. An odd sense filled the elderly man, but he brushed it off)

Torino:.....no I...I can't say I do.

(Kenji looked over to noasama)

Noasama: well...it seemes you both are blood related.

PFTSSSSS!

(Spitting his tea grand torino eyes widen)

Torino: w-what!

(Both detectives wiped rhe tea from there suits)

Kenji: it may sound unbelievable but we did multiple test and they came out to match yours....

(Grand torino slowly placed his cup of tea down, he was dumbstruck)

Torino: I-I have a family member?

(Both detectives didn't know what to say, before they could Torino quickly grabbed the papers)

Torino: S-Saitama......hes 25.....

(Both detectives stood up)

Noasama: I understand this is to much to take in so we will let ourselves out.

Kenji: we appreciate the tea.

(Both detectives waved and left, Torinos eyes where glued to the one picture of saitama, he had no expression on his face, outside the detectives get into there car)

Kenji: well.

Noasama: well...that went well.

(They start the car and drive off)

Some time has passed by and the class of 1A was being dropped off. Infront of them there was a spherical building. Once the kids got off they noticed that 2 individuals stood in front of the entrance. A man with balc hair and tired eyes walked up to this. This was izawa the eraser hero. He was the teacher of this class. Walking up and getting a closer look there was a person in a space suit. She was the space hero 13. And next to him izama was suprised to see. Standing there mt lady waved at the pro hero who just gave a confused stare)

Izawa: mt lady? What are you doing here?

Mt lady: oh well I'm doing Volunteer work. *smiles*

13: well, she's replacing all might because...well he's at his limit.

(Izawa understood but mt lady tilted her head in confusion)

Mt lady: limit?

Izawa: don't worry about it. Come on let's bring the kids inside.

(The students didn't pay attention to what the teachers where saying. because they where focusing on the heroes. Especially mineta who kept looking at mt lady with drool coming down his mouth)

*WIP*

mineta: OW!

(Mineta looked a tsuyu who had a glimpse of her tongue return to her mouth, mineta turned back rubbing his head, sheding a single tear)

Aizawa: so..where's all might?

13: he's at the teacher lounge.

Aizawa: hm....that guy is so irresponsible.

(He then turned to Mt lady)

Aizawa: so...Mt lady.

Mt lady: y-yes.

Aizawa: do you have experiences with taking care of kids.

Mt lady: well yeah I have one at home.

(Everyone's eyes widen)

13: y-you have a kid?

Mt lady: n-no. Well I take care of saitama which is basically the same thing.

(Aizawa already knew about saitama so he was kind confused and 13 was confused on what she meant.

Aizawa: I don't think taking care of a man is the same as taking care of a kids

Mt lady: t-trust me I have the patience

Flashback.....

Mt lady: JUST TURN IT ON!

saitama: how?

Mt lady: HAVNT YOU MADE COFFEE BEFORE!!

(Saitama looked at mt lady then at the coffee machine. Mt lady or yu had a very angery expression showing sharp teeth and sharp eyes. Basically looking like bakugo)

Saitama: is that what's its for?

(Slapping her face and bringing it down)

Mt lady: saitama.....just turn it on

(She said it in a calm forced manner which saitama didn't quite catch)

Saitama: how?

(Mt ladys eyes where twitching not moving a muscle)

Mt lady: PRESS THE DAMN BUTTON!!!

(Mt lady waved her arms all over the place before pointing at the coffee machine)

Saitama: which one?

Mt lady:THE ONE THAT SAIS ON!!!

(Saitama scratched his head confusing looking towards mt lady then turning back to the machine)

Saitama: so if it's on why do I have to turn it on?

Mt lady: aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHYYYAAAAAA!!!!!

(The memory froze when the chair mt lady threw at saitama was close to slamming into saitamas face with saitamas eyes stretching out comidically towards the chair)

Flashback end....

(Both aizawa and 13 gave a worried glare at mt lady who held her head in anger, turning to look at aizawa she just smiled but still clearly angery)

Mt lady: so yeah.

(She said placing her hand together)

Aizawa: o-ok then.....hm

(Aizawa noticed something, near a fountain a black warp like gate appeared alarming the eraser hero, aizawa watched as a hand came out of the warp. Then it was a person. This person had a multiple hands grasping his body, blue hair and black clothes)

Aizawa: Thirteen! Protect the students.

(Then another came out, then another and another before a huge group started coming out of the portal, aizawa put on his goggles and both 13 and mt lady took a stance)

Kirishima: wait has it started yet? I though we where rescuing.

Aizawa: STAND BACK! Those are villains! Real ones!

(All the students became shocked)

(Then from the side of the hand villain came out a behemoth. He was dark wearing pants and a brain that was exposed with eyes with no eyelids and a sharp smiled that was formed into a beak, and then a dark voice was heard coming from the smoke)

???: the only heroes here are 13 aizawa and....Mt lady....she wasn't on the list. But all might is and he's not here.

(Suddenly yellow sharp eyes appeared from the dark smoke)

Aizawa: so those scumbags used the press as cover to sneak in.

(Mt lady looked over to aizawa suprised)

???: where is he..I went through the trouble of bringing in many friends only for him not to show up. Maybe Killin a few kids will bring him out!

(Mt lady was sweating bullets, she took out her phone to call for saitama but she had no bars, then her eyes widen remembering something)

Flashback....

(Mt lady grabbed the box that came in with the ecceptance letter, she opened it and took out a black device with a button in the center, she also saw some smaller devices and a note)

Mt lady: huh?

Saitama: what's that?

(Saitama grabbed the device but it slipped out of his hands and dropped it. The sound of plastic cracking was heard)

Mt lady: WHAT!! HEY SLIP N TOM THAT MIGHT BE EXPENSIVE!!

(Saitama felt guilty)

Saitama: n-no worried see only the antenna was loose its a quick fix hehe.

(He rubbed his back sheepishly)

(She scoffed at saitama then read the letter)

(She skipped all the former talk and got to what she wanted to know)

Nezu: this device will alarm saitama just incase of emergencies. All you have to do it make him put this ear piece and press the button and he will know your location and head there. But only use this in emergencies.

Flashback end

(Mt lady took out the device and noticed the antenna was still broken)

Mt lady: can anyone fix this!

(She said to the students, the one who rose her hand was momo. The spiky hair girl was about to go and fix it before she was stopped by aizawa)

Aizawa: STOP! How can that help!

Mt lady: P-princeiple nezu gave it to me incase of emergencies.

(Aizawa under stood then knoded to momo to proceed, momo ran to mt lady and grinned it)

Momo: i-it could be fixed but it will be faster if I make a new one.

Mt lady: how long will it take.

Momo: I have to know what it's made of so about...a few minutes.

Aizawa: it will have to do. Hurry!

(Momo knoded and started deceembling the pieces so she could make one of her own, but in an instant Mt lady found herself somewhere else)

Mt lady: W-WHAT!!

VILLAIN: well....well....well....it seemes we have fresh meat.

(Mt lady took a stand and looked around. She was in the center with multiple villains surrounding her, some licked there lips and some turned on there quirk)

Mt lady: hurry it up kid......

End of chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 15.3K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.4M 32.3K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.5M 26.8K 58
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...