HARIHARESHWARI 9 : ๐†๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฎ ๏ฟฝ...

Door Captain_Sham

The curse of Rishi Agatsya forces Shreeshaktiswar to forget his beloved for thousands of years and take birth... Meer

CAST
PROLOGUE
AESTHETICS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
THE END

CHAPTER 39

291 41 30
Door Captain_Sham

The journey of Vidyashree had brought her to the pious city, known as the gateway of God, Haridwar, whose ambience envelops everyone.

It is said that Haridwar was created when a drop of Amrit fell from the pot when Garud was carrying it after the great Samudramanthan.

This was also the place where Bhagirath had performed severe penance for thousands of years to make the holy river Ganga descend.

And since Vidyashree was also taking a Bhagirathi prayas, it was natural for her to come to this place. Right now she, along with hundreds of devotees, was taking a dip in the Brahma-Kund in 'Har Ki Pauri', where the drop of Amrit had fallen.

Stepping out of the holy kund, she made her way straight to the ghats of Ganga, sitting there and meditating. The roaring river and it's heavy chaotic flow gave nothing but peace to Vidyashree's mind.

Occasionally the flow of water would hit her right on the face sometimes. It would've irritated anyone, but to her, it just made her smile. It was soothing her body temperature which just kept rising and rising due to her tapascharya.

On the other side in Kanchipuram, people were living free from the threat of Danavas. They had gotten abhaydaan due to Bhargav.

But one heart was still afraid, and it belonged to Damini who spent her days establishing a temple of Harihareshwari where she could peacefully spend her time.

She always kept wondering when will Bhargav return, or would he ever return or not. Damini was afraid of the second possibility.

"Hey sakhi yadi woh punah nahi laute toh ?" She muttered looking at the idol of Harihareshwari in her hands.

"Damini ! Damini ! Praanpratishtha ka samaye ho aya hai !" Aparna said coming outside newly made temple.

"Ji Kaki !" Damini quickly went inside where several people had gathered.

She gave the idol of Harihareshwari to the head priest and Aparna gave him the idol of Shreeshaktiswar that she herself had made with utmost care and love.

"Kaki, mandir toh Harihareshwari ka hai. Toh Shreeshaktiswar ki murti kyu ?" Damini asked.

"Arrey putri, bina Shreeshaktiswar ke Harihareshwari ki murti ki sthapna kaise ho sakti hai ?" Aparna said.

"Kyu nahi ho sakti ?" Damini asked.

"Kanya, Devi aur prabhu bhinn nahi hai. Aur na hi ek dusre ke bina unka koi astitva. Jo Harihareshwari sansaar ko santulit karti hai, unhe swayam Shreeshaktiswar santulit karte hai. Jo devi iss sansaar ka dhyaan rakhti hai, unka dhyaan swayam prabhu rakhte hai. Yadi dono mei se ek na ho, toh keval asantulan aur ashanti hogi." The head priest said.

Damini nodded understanding and the ritual of praanpratishtha began at the temple.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Well.... Even if he comes back.... It's not like you can marry him Damini given his akhand Brahmcharya vrat....

Anyways, the next place of Vidyashree is gonna excite you because a special guest appearance is gonna be made 🌝🌝

Any guesses ? 🌝🌝

Do comment.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

48.7K 4K 66
Srijan took place, everything and all were destroyed. Now it all starts again once more through the Hiranyagarbh of Mata Adi-para shakti. All are bor...
29.5K 1.3K 14
What if the princess of a powerful kingdom came to Karna while he was doing dann? What if she asked Karna to be her guru as dann? What if she playe...
11.2K 698 14
~๐”น๐• ๐• ๐•œ ๐Ÿ ๐• ๐•— ๐•‚๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•™๐•Ÿ๐•’-๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•›๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ ๐•›๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ช ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค~ The war has left only devastation in its wake and the nightmares have become...
28K 2.7K 45
To obtain the son of Shiv-Shakti, Mata Parvati must realize who she is. Only then the terror of Tarkasur can come to an end, but even after that prob...