My First Thug

theOGXavierReJean द्वारा

Noami Parker is a girl who just moved to Louisiana from Georgia. Trayvon Lucas is a well known drug dealer in... अधिक

My First Thug
Chapter ONE.
Chapter TWO.
Chapter THREE.
Chapter FOUR.
Chapter FIVE.
Chapter SIX.
Chapter SEVEN.
Chapter EIGHT.
Chapter NINE.
Chapter TEN.
Chapter ELEVEN.
Chapter TWELVE.
Chapter THIRTEEN.
Chapter FOURTEEN.
Chapter FIFTEEN.
Chapter SIXTEEN.
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN.
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY.
Chapter TWENTYONE.
Chapter TWENTYTWO.
Chapter TWENTYTHREE.
Chapter TWENTYFOUR.
Chapter TWENTYFIVE.
Chapter TWENTYSIX.
TWENTYSEVEN.
TWENTYEIGHT.
TWENTYNINE.
THIRTY.
THIRTYONE.
THIRTYTWO
THIRTYTHREE.
THIRTYFIVE.
Chapter THIRTYSIX.
Chapter THIRTYSEVEN.
Chapter THIRTYEIGHT.
Chapter THIRTYNINE
Chapter FORTY.
Chapter FORTYONE.
Chapter FORTYTWO.
Chapter FORTYTHREE.
Chapter FORTYFOUR.
Chapter FORTYFIVE.
Chapter FORTYSIX.
Chapter FORTYSEVEN.
Chapter FORTYEIGHT.
Chapter FORTYNINE.
Chapter FIFTY.
STILL MY THUG!

THIRTYFOUR.

76.6K 1.7K 1.1K
theOGXavierReJean द्वारा

Trayvon's POV

"Alright, goodbye." I told this girl I fcked last night.

She was leaving out and Chris was going in.

"What's up my n*gga?" he said coming in.

"Nothing much." I said closing the door.

"What's been up with you, haven't seen you in like two days." he says rolling a blunt.

"Haha, nothing been up besides fcking b*tches and smoking." I said sitting on the couch.

"What happened with Noami's birthday." he asked.

"I went to go get her but her stuck up friends wanted to catch attitudes and said she was with that n*gga Ryan." I answered.

"Bet she wasn't with him." he said.

"I know she wasn't. They doing all that damn lying." I said.

"Have you tried calling?"

"No, but that party that was on her birthday, she went and she was ready to fck. But it was to soon for me and she smelled like alcohol." I said.

"Oh, well it's Sunday morning so she probably ain't doing nothing." Chris said.

"You right. Maybe we can talk bout why she did it because in Mexico things got out of control." I said.

"Well, until then how bout you hit this blunt." Chris said passing it.

I took a puff or four and passed it back then texted her and asked what she was doing.

Noami's POV

I woke up to a text from Tray. I didn't even open it because I'm really trying to get over him.

I got up, took a shower, then curled my hair. I went to the closet put on a black fitted dress that was to my knees and my green sparkling pump.

I put on mascara, eyeliner, and nude lipstick. Then my crown ring.

My phone dinged and it was a text from Ryan telling me he was outside. Nobody was up so I walked out and locked the door.

"Looking beautiful as always." he said kissing my cheek.

"Thanks."

He opened and closed my door then got in.

"Hey Ms. Noami." Calí said.

"Hey, sweetie."

We left out the drive way and 10 minutes later we pulled up to a big church. Yes y'all, I was going to church for the first time since I been down here.

Ryan got Calí and we walked in hand in hand.

"Wait, do I look okay?" I asked Ryan.

"Yes." he answered.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive, you look fine. Now let's go." he said pulling me in.

We went in and sat in the middle. There was a lot of people shouting and a lot of singing.

When the pastor came up Calí fell asleep in my arms. It was so cute, it made me regret my decision even more.

Church was over and we went to Ryan's house to eat. His mama cooked spaghetti and meatballs with corn and garlic bread.

"Ryan, grace." his mom said.

He said grace and we started to eat. Calí got food all over her. I took her upstairs to wash her off. We came back down she started watching the Little Mermaid.

"I'll get that." I said taking the plates from Ms. Priscilla.

"Thanks." she said.

"Dinner was good too."

"Thanks. I try sometimes." she said popping her collar.

I finished washing the dishes then Ryan came over, popping me with the towel.

"Stop with yo bug head before I tell Calí to come beat you up." I said.

"Alright." he said popping me again.

"Calí! Come get daddy." I yelled.

She came running over and Ryan started to run away. We chased after him and we started to beat him up. Then he put me up on top of the counter then he put Calí on top of me.

"Look at my two beautiful girls." he said.

"Well thank you." I said.

Calí jumped down and went back to watch TV. Then Ryan popped out his lips for a kiss.

"I don't think, that's a good idea around Calí." I said.

"She's not looking, just a little peck." he said.

"If you want it, take it." I said.

And that's exactly want he did. And he took more than one. Then we got more into it. He started rubbing my inner thighs and I bit my lip.

He kissed my neck and slipped two fingers in. Then I stopped him and jumped down.

"Did you forget about Calí?" I asked.

"Damn, right my bad. I'm sorry."

"I'm not the one who you need to be apologizing to. Then yo mama upstairs." I said hitting him.

"How about we go and get a hotel then because there a lot of people at yo house too. And you moan loud." he said.

"Haha, whatever. And it's Sunday, I'm not having sex with you." I said.

"Well, Monday?" he asked jokingly.

"Shut up." I said going to the living room.

"Ms. Noami wanna play dolls with me?" Calí asked.

"Sure." I said getting on the floor.

"Daddy do you wanna play?"

"How about we go to Chuck E. Cheese instead?" he asked.

"Yaaaaay!" she said jumping up and down.

"Are they even opened on Sunday?" I asked.

"Yeah, now let's go."

"Can I go home and changed?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll take you." he said.

We jumped in the car and left.

Trayvon's POV

Noami didn't text me back so I decided to go over there. And Terrance told me she was there.

I knocked on the door and he opened it. Everyone was in the living room.

"What you doing here?" Faith asked.

"Relax y'all he just here to see Noami." Terrence said.

"Well, she's not here." Destiny said standing up.

Just then Noami came walking down the stairs. And froze in her steps when she saw me.

"I thought she wasn't here?" I asked Destiny.

The whole room was quiet and all eyes was on me and Noami. Then there was a knock on the door. Terrance opened it and it was low and behold that n*gga Ryan.

"My bad, if I interrupted something but Calí had to use the bathroom." he said.

Noami went to go get the little girl but I grabbed her arm.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"Let me the fck go." she said snatching away.

"Daddy, Ms. Noami said a bad word."

"Ms. Noami?" I asked.

"And daddy?" I added.

"Can someone just take her to the bathroom?" ole dude asked.

"I will, then we'll leave." Noami said taking the baby.

"So that's yo child?" I asked him.

"Yeah."

"Omg, she's so cute." Faith said.

"Thanks."

"May I ask her name and age?" Destiny asked.

"Haha, yeah. Her name is Calí and she's 3." he answered.

"Awe." Destiny said.

"Did she really have to use the bathroom or did you come in here to be nosey, knowing I was in here?" I asked.

"Look man I don't want no problems." he said throwing his hands up.

"Unless you stay fcking with Noami, you gone always have problems with me my n*gga."

Just then Noami and the baby came back.

"Alright, I think we're ready." she said.

"Okay, see y'all later." Ryan said opening the door.

"Aye, my n*gga before you leave I just want to tell you that Noami was pregnant with our baby but she killed it. So wrap it up before y'all do anything." I said leaving out the door.

"And before I forget, we almost fck at the party for her birthday." was the last thing I said before leaving.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4.1M 94.7K 103
What's up with Noami and Tray now? Are they ever going to get back together or are the relationships they have now, much better for them? Read and f...
18.6K 429 13
Akua is a 27 year old business man/drug lord with the world on his back. People are coming after him thanks to the betrayal of his older brother Red...
Broken Promises Aaliyah. E द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

581K 16.3K 49
Some parts are private, so press follow to view the chapters. Have you ever loved someone so bad that you cannot see were you're hurting inside & th...
Menace To Society Nicole द्वारा

रहस्य / थ्रिलर

108K 3.4K 41
"Okay enough of the family secrets let's get down to these two. I'm ready to go home." Tierra said with a attitude. "Now any last words Naila." She s...