Out of Nowhere (Rindou x read...

ryo_sukuna द्वारा

Haitani Rindo. One half of the infamous Haitani brothers. The despicable siblings that rule over Roppongi. Th... अधिक

| Before we Begin |
[ Prologue ]
Chapter 1: Habits
Chapter 3: All the Things I Hate about You
Chapter 4: Sick of You
Chapter 5: Reflections
Chapter 6: Hate Me
Chapter 7: Fight Back
Chapter 8: Meddle About
Chapter 9: Car's Outside
Chapter 10: Light Switch
Chapter 11: Ceilings
Chapter 12: Exile
Chapter 13: Lunchbox Friends
Chapter 14: Just Pretend
Chapter 15: W.D.Y.W.F.M?
Chapter 16: What a Perfect Day for Crying
Chapter 17: Double Take
Chapter 18: Bags
Chapter 19: I Wanna be Yours
Chapter 20: Bad Idea!
Chapter 21: War of Hearts
Chapter 22: I Wanna be your Girlfriend
Chapter 23: Those Eyes
Chapter 24: Lavender and Velvet
Chapter 25: Stay
Chapter 26: I'm Yours
Chapter 27: As it Was
Chapter 28: Yes to Heaven
Chapter 29: Cinnamon
Chapter 30: Are you Bored Yet?
Chapter 31: We Fell in Love in October
Chapter 32: Video Games
Chapter 33: My Boy
Chapter 34: I Love You So
Chapter 35: Elephant in the Room
Chapter 36: The Way You Felt
Chapter 37: Wannabe
Chapter 38: Broken Hearted
Chapter 39: Afraid
Chapter 40: R.I.P. 2 my Youth
Chapter 41: Drown
Chapter 42: So My Darling
Chapter 43: Someone to Stay
Chapter 44: Only
Chapter 45: Cinnamon Girl
Chapter 46: Love & War
Chapter 47: Therefore You and Me
[ Epilogue ]
Fun facts + Q&A
- Headcanon: Cute Scenarios <3 -
| We've Come to an End |

Chapter 2: Nonsense

14K 544 619
ryo_sukuna द्वारा

"...Goddammit! It's only my fifth day!"

—~—

Third Person POV

There was a bit of a grace period until (y/n) had to go back to school— aka, the weekend. She didn't know how she managed to survive her first week but she also knew that the peace wouldn't last very long.

Her parents asked how her first week of high school went and she straight up lied through her teeth. She let them know how much she loved them during the weekend, which made them suspicious but they didn't think too much of it.

But now it's Monday... and (y/n)'s terrified.

"Umm..." the (h/c)-haired girl started off warily, "Can I help you?"

Just her fucking luck. (Y/n) came to school an hour early to hide away from the blonde gang member she offended on Friday, so she stopped by her club room to wait it out there. She figured that there's a small chance that him and his brother might wait for her outside the school gates so she wanted to arrive early and hide. Just when she thought she was in the clear when the 30 minute mark hit, the club room door opened revealing— not only the person she didn't want to see— but another boy with similar features standing next to him.

That's the brother... isn't it...?

"Ehhh?" The taller one with long, braided hair sounded monotonously as his gaze landed on (y/n), "Somebody's here."

Meanwhile, Rindo stared blankly at the girl. He was honestly going to leave her alone since she's not worth his time, but for whatever reason, she seems to be crossing his path once again.

The taller boy stoically approached the female with his hands in his pockets while Rindo stayed by the door. (Y/n) sat up and was on guard to defend herself, if need be.

"Get out of here, bitch," he boredly spoke and slightly leaned down to match her height , "I'll give you 30 seconds."

(Y/n)'s eyebrows knitted together and her (e/c) eyes glowered at the rude demand. Rindo silently watched from the doorway and as soon as the girl's face showed signs that she was going to fight back, he became increasingly irritated.

'This dumb bitch,' Rindo closed his eyes and clenched his jaw, 'After I tried to be nice, she doesn't listen to a goddamn thing I said. Does she have no sense of danger?'

"You and your brother really are assholes," (Y/n) spat and glared directly at the one standing in front of her, "'Kings of Roppongi'? What a load of bullshit. Using fear and intimidation won't give you everything you want, you spoiled princes."

Oh...
Oh.

It was deadly silent and not one of them changed their attitude. Ran straightened himself up with a blank, stony face yet (y/n) didn't even flinch. She glared at him right back with such an angered determination that Rindo straightened himself up as well and raised his brows. The absolute confidence in those (e/c) eyes as if she wasn't going to lose. It was the exact same as before, he noticed.

'This girl...' the younger brother thought in surprise, '... is so fucking stupid.'

On the other hand, Ran was so inexplicably pissed that he didn't even say a word— he went straight for the kill. (Y/n) barely had time to react when Ran pulled his arm back to strike her unconscious and had no plans to hold back either.

That was, until somebody caught his wrist.

Icy, piercing eyes slowly glanced to the same identical pair of purple ones, "What are you doing, Rindo?"

Said male was inwardly taken aback by his own actions. He didn't even know that he moved, rather, acted on instinct and now has to face his older brother's wrath. Damn... he knows all too well that he's not as strong as Ran to fight back either.

'Shit,' Rindo thought.

"She's not worth our time," the younger Haitani quickly came up with an excuse and perfectly hid his internal shock with a bored facade, "Let's just find the guys and get this over with."

The older Haitani stared at his brother incredulously but complied, nonetheless. Ran glanced back at the still-determined girl in a threatening manner before reluctantly trudging out of the club room and muttering curses under his breath, however, (y/n) noticed the other stayed behind. Neither one said a word as the blonde male warily watched his brother's silhouette grow smaller and smaller into the hallway.

"Oi!" Rindo exclaimed once Ran was out of ear shot and quickly neared the table to where she sat. He harshly slammed his hands on the table as she kept her sharply-edged glare, "After I tried to be nice and save your ass, you took that with a grain of salt. Do you think you're that invincible?! Now I have to deal with my brother's bad mood and I won't be stopping him next time he decides to deck the shit out of you."

"Save me?" The (h/c)-haired girl repeated in disbelief whilst her arms drooped down beside her, "You think warning me that you and your brother are fucking pricks is an act of kindness?"

"Maybe if you had just packed up your stupid pride, you would learn to keep your mouth shut and avoid the wrong crowd," Rindo sneered venomously, "I'm trying to help you, new kid."

"Then let my 'stupid pride' get in the way because I don't want your half-hearted help..." she responded in a cold manner, "I learned the hard way that I shouldn't deal with people like you."

The blonde opened his mouth as if to say something but promptly closed it and leaned back. Something about this delinquent being quiet was strangely off-putting as (y/n) stiffened slightly at the lack of response... It was the exact same as before, she noticed.

To her luck, however, Rindo stuffed his hands in his pockets and wordlessly began to walk towards the door, "You're gonna find out real soon why everyone knows my name around here."

"Oh? Then I'll be waiting, Haitani," (y/n) replied mockingly back.

Said male halted at the doorway and did not bother to look back at her before exiting the room entirely. Whatever fear (y/n) felt the last few days was now replaced with an unbelievable amount of hatred upon the infamous siblings.

She did it. The one thing she didn't want to happen in a new school.

She declared war and created an enemy.

|—~•~—|

Her eye twitched and she gritted her teeth. As soon as her (e/c) eyes laid upon the one person she was dreading to see the most, she knew what she was getting into.

"Get off of my seat."

It was five minutes before the bell and the people that arrived to class froze on the spot. If you listened close enough, you could've heard the barely audible, bated breaths everyone held as they all thought the same thing... How dumb is this new girl?!

In return, though, a smug smirk appeared on the boy's face whilst he simply closed his eyes and leaned back into the chair. Might as well waste his time in this stupid school messing with a new target for his entertainment.

"And if I don't, (l/n)?" Rindo taunted like how (y/n) did earlier and still kept his eyes shut to fall asleep.

Although he couldn't see her face, the (y/h) girl feigned a smile but it dropped just as quickly as it had appeared. The class watched in anticipation as the heels of her shoes clicked upon the floor and slowly approached behind— now — 'Haitani Rindo's chair'.

Click

Clack

Click

Clack

Click—

(Y/n) didn't hesitate to dump the arrogant boy off of her seat— letting him faceplant the floor she just walked on.

There was a choir of surprised gasps that sounded around the room and everything was of disarray. Classmates were whispering amongst themselves, others were thinking of ways to deescalate the situation, and some were smart enough to have exited the classroom— even those that had just entered did a 360 and walked right out. Rindo immediately snapped his head towards the (h/c)-nette whilst she tried to hold back a smug grin of accomplishment.

"Don't look at me like that. I gave you a warning, didn't I?" she stated with feigned politeness as Rindo narrowed his violet eyes at her, "Should've taken it when you had the chaANCE—!"

Just as she was about to take her seat, Rindo took the opportunity and kicked the leg of the chair with his foot— sending the chair flying the opposite direction and (y/n) straight to the ground with him.

"Ow—!" She exclaimed and instantly returned his glare, "A low blow for a delinquent... Is this what you meant when you said 'Oh you'll find out why everyone knows my name', Haitani?"

"An eye for an eye, (l/n)," He sneered in disgust and went to stand up.

Out of spite, the blonde male kicked the chair further away before reluctantly taking the seat next to hers. He knew if he tried to take her seat again, he would eat shit like last time and didn't want to hurt his ego in front of others.

A few more swearing back and forth could be heard whilst the class watched the spectacle before them. They all sweat-dropped and— surprisingly— felt more relaxed the more the two bickered. There was something about their interaction that seemed very... How do you put it...

Childish.

"Leave me alone already, you spoiled prince!"

"Not until I can't hear your whiny voice nor see your ugly face here again, newbie."

"Prick."

"Bitch."

"Asshole."

"Shithead."

"Why you—!"

"(L/n)!"
"Rindo."

The heated argument between the two came to a halt and they snapped their heads to the respective people that called their names. (Y/n)'s homeroom teacher appeared nervously at the front of the classroom whilst Ran was seen at the other doorway towards the back of the classroom. The older Haitani was not even fazed as he ever-so-casually walked to his brother and the girl who stood up to him earlier that morning.

"Oh, it's you again," Ran spoke matter-of-factly at the sight of the brazen girl before turning to his brother, "Rindo, let's go. I think I found them."

The younger Haitani glared at (y/n) a half-second more before shifting his gaze incredulously at Ran, "Huh? Aren't you still upset at this chick?"

"Stole some food and got over it," the long-haired male shrugged and Rindo inaudibly sighed. His older brother's impatience that morning was probably caused by the lack of food in his system, "Anyways, let's get going. I don't wanna spend any more time in here than I have to."

With an irritated huff, Rindo begrudgingly headed out the door first whilst Ran watched him leave and raised a questioning eyebrow. Since when did Rindo become openly frustrated at some random girl wasting his time?

Meanwhile, (y/n) stood her ground and found a little victory in that short period of time. She thought that pushing down fear and resisting against these high school troublemakers was the best way to show her confidence, however, that feeling was crushed as soon as she heard her teacher repeat her name.

"(L/n), out in the hallway," the homeroom teacher demanded.

"But—!" (Y/n) started but figured that everyone in this city except for her were too afraid to confront the Haitani brothers. She released a defeated exhale before complying, "Yes, sir."

Despite everything. Despite everything that could go wrong in a new school. Despite being in trouble so quickly— that was not what was going through (y/n)'s mind. Everyone in that classroom knew that every step she took was made in confidence since she— a mere high school student— was able to stand up against the two people they feared the most in town.

And both parties didn't know it at the time, but that exchange and any future interactions were ingrained in the whole school's minds. How the most notorious gangster of Roppongi and the stupidly bold new kid were at each others' throat for the rest of high school was now known as...

'the clash of the spoiled prince and the foolish newcomer'

—~—

Author's note: According to the author, Rindo was placed second on 'most likely to be a good boyfriend' among the Tenjiku boys?? I thought this book may be OOC for him but I guess not lol

Anyways, take care and see you in the next chapter :)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

252K 14.3K 45
❝ promise me you'll come get back and get me. ❞ 𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 + 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥. © tokyo revengers. megumifushiguro. 20...
1.1K 41 17
Ridor is her brother's biggest fan, she loves him to death. She doesn't really care about his plans. If she can change his mind, she will. If she can...
32K 384 21
~ This is my first time writing one shots, so i'm so sorry in advance for the errors and mistakes ~ Request are ALWAYS open ~ Will update whenever...
16.1K 798 82
-Tokyo Revengers! but I don't tell you the love interest. -Only a small amount of the population has been brought into a strange new world where murd...