Old Greatest swords man[one p...

Від theanimesimsons

a 17 year old boy named M/n who lost his family 10 years ago. Wisteria island... A island that has the most b... Більше

The bio
Chapter 1 'life or death'
Chapter 2 'the new life'
Chapter 4 'Meet again?!'
Akatsu (OC)
chapter 5'new journey?'
Chapter 6 'Home Sweet Home'
[filler] Scenarios lives rent free
✨Christmas special filler✨
[filler] scenarios that live rent free
Chapter 7 'Theres no way....'

chapter 3 'breathing techniques'

4K 90 12
Від theanimesimsons

M/n's Pov
I woke up to the sound of shouting.. it was really annoying and just a great way to start the day..

I then got up carefully because I didn't want to wake up the two kids in the room.

I putted my katana on my waist again and got dressed in my normal haori and went outside of the room.

And today's the day I show Oden my breathing techniques. I then walked around the deck and find Oden with his wife toki.

"M/N! TELL ME WHAT BREATHING TECHNIQUES ARE! IVE BEEN DYING TO KNOW ABOUT IT!!"Oden said almost crying

"I did promise you didn't I?" I said calmly and he nodded. "Follow me to the deck so I can explain it" Oden then nodded again and toki followed Oden to the deck and everyone saw me and waved at me and Oden. And they wondered why Oden was following me and I told them about me explaining to Oden about breathing techniques, and all of them got interested too.

"Ok so.."
"Breathing Styles are swordsmanship styles that makes use of an esoteric breathing technique known as Total Concentration Breathing (全ぜん集しゅう中ちゅうの呼こ吸きゅう, Zen Shūchū no Kokyū?) practiced and taught by members of the Tsugikuni clan and are used in combat by anyone who uses it" I explained to Oden while sitting on a barrel and showing stars in his eyes "Total Concentration Breathing? Why haven't I known about that?" Oden asking.

"Because you said you were from wano right? That means you haven't had a lot of traveling experience with Roger. Didn't you?"I said while Oden then nodded and asked me to proceed.

"because The Tsugikuni clan has Total Concentration Breathing increases the user's capabilities beyond that of a normal human through advanced breathing forms. This breathing expands the user's lung capacity. This allows oxygen to reach every cell in the user's body, increasing their blood circulation and heart rate"I explained to oden. Oden looked surprised by this. There was actually a technique that expands breathing "M/n how do you know about this?" Oden asked suspiciously.

"Because I'm in the Tsugikuni clan remember?"I said calmly. While Oden just face palmed

"Now since you explained it. Show me some of your skills." Oden said while the others were agreeing to Oden.

I just nodded and jumped down the ship to go to the beach. I pulled out my sword and begin my 1st to 5th forms

"Sun breathing: 1st form.. dance.." I said quietly before swinging my sword
(Just pretend tanjiro is you👍)

"Sun breathing: 2nd form..clear blue sky.."

"Sun Breathing: 3rd Form...Raging sun.."

"Sun breathing: 4th form..Burning Bones, Summer Sun.."

"Sun breathing: 5th Form..Setting Sun Transformation.."

(Pretend akaza is just a hay dummy-)
"Thats all I'm going to show you.. for now. I still have to show you my 13th form. But I must say , it has been only 10 years since I've used my breathing techniques.."I said while putting my sword on my lap and pulled out a clothe while I see Oden and the other crew members had stars in their eyes. "M/n how did you do that?! It was like flames coming out of your sword!"Oden said while stars in his eyes.

"M/n teach me how to use Breathing Techniques!" Oden shouted and I declined.

"Oden if you want to learn sun breathing you need to know about Total Concentration Breathing first and do extreme training while doing Total Concentration Breathing. And to do Total Concentration Breathing you need to concentrate for hours or even days of trying to master it and if you did master Total Concentration Breathing you still have the struggle of your lungs collapsing from all the Breathing you did while trying to be a single handed swordsman" I explained while looking at Oden with a serious look

Oden and the rest of the crew looked pale of how much M/n did, just to accomplish a breathing that his clan made

"Hey M/n I have a question. When you said your family died. How did you survive?" Shanks asked who looked like he just woke up.

"I ran away because my father wanted me to be a samurai." I said causally. "What made you ran away from your
Family?" Shanks asked while rubbing his eyes with his hands. "That.. I cannot tell you.. it is in my personal life and I cannot share it to you once I think it's been long enough" I said causally again and at the distance I see the other pirates were carrying crates filled with supplies I guess? And many barrels. Jeez people with their alcohol.

"Wait M/n if you ran away because of your father wanting you into a samurai. Why do you have a sword with you?" Oden asked while pointing at my sword. "I use this sword to honor my brother after his death." I said while cleaning my sword.

"Ok we got plenty supplies of alcohol,food and others. I think the log pose had already reset" Rayleigh said while I was helping the others out by carrying 2 crates at the same time.

"... Rayleigh are you seeing what I'm seeing?-"Roger said while looking at the 17 year old carrying the 2 crates of weapons. "The kid is strong. I wonder what kind of training he does" Rayleigh said while putting his finger up to his chin. Thinking of something.

"Set sail!!" Gaban said while at the crows nest.

[M/n Pov]
While I was at the edge of the ship, I see a figure at the beach. 'wait.. Akatsu... Came to see me leave?..' I said while continuing to look at the figure who was smiling at me. And her lips spelling out something. ' I.. will... Miss... You..' I saw her lips spell out. After that I smiled slightly. 'i will miss you too Akatsu..'

[Back to Rayleigh's Pov and when getting the supplies]
"Hey Rayleigh... Tell M/n that if I ever see him dead, I bring him back to life and smack the shit out of him" Akatsu said smiling while I just sweat dropped. 'a person bringing someone back just to slap them?' I thought before nodding and Akatsu just smiled and chuckled. "I'm glad M/n picked funny guys like you to join your crew." Akatsu said while chuckling. I was about to ask more of M/n's past but Roger yelled.

"RAYLEIGH! WE GOT SUPPLIES! Can We go now?" Roger said while carrying a barrel of sake in his hands.

"I'll be right behind!" I shouted while looking back at Akatsu. "Sorry about my captains shouting- he is always like that" I said before sighing.

"Oh no it's alright. We have a kid in town having the last name 'rengoku' and the rengoku's are very loud. So I would say his about the rengoku's level of loudness " Akatsu said chuckling.

"So can I ask?" I said looking at Akatsu who was cleaning some cups. "Sure what is it?" Akatsu said before putting down the cups she cleaned.

"So about M/n's past. Is there anymore we need to know?" I said while looking at her. "Hmm oh if you take or destroy the flute his brother gave to him. He will bring hell of a world because michikatsu was the only family member who didn't rejected him because of his mark" Akatsu said. Before I could ask more. Roger then arrived

"Rayleigh! You said you were right behind but when I looked behind me you weren't there!" Roger said whining. I sighed. "Alright captain let's go" I said before getting up on my seat and bowed to Akatsu. "Arigato for the information Akatsu" I said before running off with Roger.

[Akatsu Pov]
'ah what a nice fellow with his loud friend. Reminds me of the Tomioka and the Shinzegawa clan when their together.' I thought while looking at the fellows who were going back to their ship. 'maybe... I should see M/n go. It has been a month since M/n visited me. Maybe I should visit him this time.

As I was walking to the beach I see the ship afew meters away and I was still able to see M/n. I then lip sync 'i will miss you' and seeing M/n smiling so slightly. 'That brat was supposed to be the death of me but I guess someone else took that role for me. How sweet.' I thought before going back to the bar.

[M/n Pov] (time: 12:31 Pm afternoon)
I then see the crew on the table eating until someone started a food fight. Sure it was childish but i can't help but realize that their all fun and games whenever their bored even at lunch or dinner time. And then I see a plate of food pushed forward to me. I looked up to see Rayleigh who was eating his food like a normal human being. "Deep thoughts about leaving your home eh?" Rayleigh said while still pushing the food to me. "Gomen Rayleigh but I don't eat much whenever it comes to Lunch or dinner" and after I said that some how the whole crew heard this and looked towards me and Rayleigh was looking Abit shocked. "Kid.. how much do you eat every day?" Rayleigh said while I feel a worried aura around me. "Hmm about a bowl of rice and afew rice balls" "3 times a day?" "Almost the whole day I survive with only rice balls and rice bowls." I said then I looked at the crew who looked surprised then Rayleigh asked.

"How long have you been eating like that?" He asked. "When I was born. Everyday I don't get a lot of food when I was in my familys house hold because of my mark of my head. And I since I got used on eating so little I profer to eat little" I said pointing to my mark and the crew looked shocked.'Why? Are they worried about me? No they shouldn't.. They just met me..' I thought before getting hugged by the crew who are now crying. "M/N WE DIDNT KNOW YOU HAD TO GO THROUGH ALL OF THAT!!"almost all of the crew shouted. While Roger and Rayleigh was just standing there shocked. Sure they know Abit of your past but this was new to them. Shanks and buggy were also crying and joining in the hug. Oden and his family were shocked.

'How could a family do that to a child because of a mark?' Oden and toki thought and looked at each other and nodded

"I already said too much.. good night." I said while pushing the crew who were crying.

After afew more minutes of trying to convince the crew it was all in the past now. I walked to the room and put my katana down. I then got ready to sleep until shanks showed up with buggy arguing about something.

"M/N TELL SHANKS THAT TREASURE IS THE REASON WHY PIRATES STEAL!!" Buggy shouted and shanks was rolling his eyes at buggy "SHUT UP BUGGY! SOME PIRATES ARE HERE FOR OTHER REASONS!" Shanks yelled at buggy and I just looking at them with a bored impression.

"I don't really care about treasures and I think it's just junk. But treasure since afew hundred years ago will interest me" I said while climbing on my hammock.

"Don't be too noisy will you?" I said while slowly closing my eyes.

[The Roger Crew Pov]

"M/n must had a harsh life. What kind of family gives their child just little about of food?! Just because of their mark on their head?! In my opinion I think the mark looks badass!"Oden shouted and the crew was nodding their heads in agreement.

"Well like M/n said. 'it was all in the past' " Rayleigh said but inside he felt like his going to be a father figure for that brat.

"Captain! We're getting near a island!" A random crew member said while at the crows nest.

"that's weird we just got off of wisteria island afew minutes ago."Rayleigh said in suspicion.

'lets just hope that whitebeards aren't here.' Rayleigh thought but got double crossed by author-chan

_________________________________________
Author-chan here!
Sorry If there are short updates and afew messed up. But I'll rewrite this book in the near future! I'm dealing with school right now! So don't blame me if I get lazy or not doing well!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

25.3K 732 46
~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ "Who knew someone can change the course of the winds......" Y/n L/n is a young man with the kindest...
109K 4K 56
Luffy time travels to the past. Can he change the fate of his loved ones or will he fail them again? Let's read the story to find out what happened t...
33.7K 748 23
Two childhood friends who fell in love meet again 10 years later. Will anything have changed? What will happen when one can see exactly when the othe...
4.5K 258 7
.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. Meet Ami, the spirited twin brother of Nami, who's not just as cunning and charming as Nami, but some might argue he's eve...