✓ VILLAIN TO LOVE | SUNGHOON

By bluejayyyn

❝Am I the villain in your story?❞ More

1 - Enemies?
2 - Play With Fire
3 - Mind Games
4 - Worst In Me
5 - W.D.Y.W.F.M?
6 - Aching
8 - I Burn For You
9 - He Knows
10 - Bleed Out
11 - Family Line
12 - War Of Hearts
13 - You Hurt Me, Hurts You
14 - I Don't Fucking Care
15 - Run Back To You
16 - Who Did This To You?
17 - Broken Walls
18 - Homesick
19 - Magnets
20 - Black Rose
21 - Act Fool
22 - Heartless
23 - Eye For An Eye
24 - Revenge Dress
25 - What We Couldn't Know
26 - At Great Cost
27 - Everything
28 - Never Let Go
29 - Safe & Sound

7 - Red Wine & Strawberries

4.6K 228 201
By bluejayyyn

"Wow." Y/N heard when she walked to the boys in her deep red dress that perfectly matched her hair. Kwan's eyes were slightly wide open and she gave him a little smile. "You look... breathtaking."

"Thanks, Kwan." Her smile was genuine because out of them all, Kwan was her favorite. He was honest and loyal and very, very kind. 

His eyes stopped sparkling and he looked at her apologetically for some reason she couldn't figure out yet, but he seemed to like her. Then her gaze averted to Ujin who couldn't take his eyes off her.

Her hair, the slit in her dress, and the look she had on her face. It. All. Made. Him. Go. Insane.

He knew he shouldn't have let himself fall deeper for her, but he did. Because no matter what he did to stop those feelings, his heart couldn't stop racing whenever his eyes fell on Y/N, and the urge to make her his wasn't helping either.

"Yeah," He uttered, feeling like she had put a spell on him. "You're... mesmerizing."

Y/N was taken off guard for a moment as she tensed, but then she cleared her throat and flashed him a ghost of a smile before turning on her heels and walking away. 

Mr. Kang was in his office, he's the one to accompany her to the wedding since he has connections with the Seongs and he's invited too. It was the perfect opportunity to be introduced to Min Jun officially. 

"Mr. Kang?" She knocked on the door and walked inside after he told her to. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, Y/N. Are you?" He asked as he stood up, dressed in the tuxedo Y/N had gotten for him. He looked very good. "I'll just get something quickly and then come to you."

"Okay. I'll wait for you outside." She smiled and slightly bowed before she stepped out of the office, but before she knew it, Ujin grabbed her hand and pulled her away with him.

"Ujin, what are you-"

"Y/N," He muttered as he slowly and carefully pinned her to the wall behind her. "The thought of that fucker Min Jun touching you or even staring at you makes my blood boil."

"Why?" She raised an eyebrow while keeping intense eye contact. 

"Because I want you," Ujin's lips brushed against her collarbone and she let out a gasp, her hands in his grip slightly shaking. "Only to me."

"Ujin, you shouldn't-" His lips went from her collarbone to her shoulder, to the side of her neck, and until they were so close to her lips.

"Stay safe, Y/N." After uttering those words, he pressed a kiss to her forehead and just walked away as if nothing had happened. But Y/N stayed frozen there for a few seconds until she was reminded that she had a mission and Mr. Kang was waiting for her.

What the hell is wrong with Ujin? The thought couldn't leave her mind even when she was inside the limo with Mr. Kang.

"Y/N," He muttered as he reached for a small box next to him. Y/N hadn't even noticed it was there.

"Yes, sir?"

"There you go." Handing her the box, he smiled softly, the smile of a loving father. She had never seen her father smile at her like that before. "It's for you."

Y/N took the black box before she hesitantly opened it, and when she did, her eyes widened as she placed a hand over her mouth. 

"Sir..." She muttered, her eyes glued to the beautifully displayed necklace.

It was shining under the limo's lights, and the ruby stood out the most. The vibrant red color made Y/N's eyes sparkle; it was exquisite. 

"I hope you like it." He said in a soft tone and she couldn't stop her eyes from glistening. He was the only one she could show her soft side to. Well, not the only one.

"I love it!" She smiled so happily as she wrapped her arms around him. "Thank you so much, I don't know how to thank you properly."

"You don't have to, Y/N, but I hope you never put yourself in danger." His eyes softened. "Always be careful."

His hand rested on hers as he gently squeezed it, and Y/N had never felt safer than right then. The whole world would burn and Mr. Kang wouldn't let any flame find its way to her. He had no one beside her. 

She was the only person he cared so much about, even more than himself.

"Okay," She smiled. "I'll wear this tonight."

He gave her an encouraging nod as she smiled happily, the same smile she used to have whenever he bought her toys when she was only a little girl. "Let me help you." He said as he helped her wear the fabulous necklace. 

Its beauty was out of the world, and Y/N's beauty matched it just perfectly.

The limo stopped in front of the most famous hotel in Seoul as Mr. Kang walked out and opened the door for Y/N. She held his hand and gracefully stepped out as she smiled at Mr. Kang and looked at the fancy place. 

The two of them made their way inside after the security checked their invitation letter and let them go. Her hand rested on his arm as they walked down the hotel's hallway. The place was beautiful and the decorations gave out wealth and good taste.

"It's beautiful," Y/N muttered as she looked around her and at all the guests standing in small groups. Some of two, some of three, men and women. And for some reason, they were looking her way.

"This place's beauty can't compete with your beauty, I believe." Mr. Kang chuckled.

It was true, she stood out the most among everyone there. With her red dress, fair skin, and red wine hair that fell on her shoulders and back like silk. And most of all, the fabulous ruby on her neck. Perhaps she wasn't aware of its value, but everyone around her did.

They knew very well that not anyone is able to get that necklace.

"You flatter me." She chuckled.

The place was full of noble people and the Seongs were among them too. Mr. Kang spotted his old friend and his son and the corners of his mouth lifted up.

"Kang Yejin, it's time." At his words, Y/N turned to look where he was looking and her gaze landed on a smiling Min Jun. A smile found its way to her lips; he looked rather fine.

The two of them made their way to the old man and when he noticed their presence, his eyes widened. "Look who it is!" He exclaimed, wrapping his arms around Mr. Kang in a friendly hug. One that spoke more than words would ever do. 

"It's been a while, my friend." Mr. Kang spoke and Y/N turned to Min Jun, faking a look of surprise.

"Min Jun?" Her eyes slightly widened and so did her smile. Everything was planned though, and for a moment, she felt bad for lying to him. Bad sign.

"Yejin," His eyes smiled as he walked to her.

"Yejin, do you know Seong Min Jun?" Mr. Kang asked her and she nodded.

"Yes, well I met him a few times before." She nodded, smiling. And then she bowed at the head of the Seong family. "Hello, sir."

"Hello, my dear." He rested a hand on her shoulder and smiled softly, though it didn't look like a genuine one. 

"Yejin," Min Jun called and she turned to him. "I never thought you'd ever look more beautiful than you already are. But now..." His eyes were glued on her and they were full of admiration and a little lust mixed in too if she dared to say.

"You're dazzling." He breathed and her heart did a little jog.

"Thank you, Min Jun. But I hope I'm not taking the bride's spotlight tonight." That made him chuckle as he nodded and just stood next to her.

The ceremony was splendid and everyone made it look like a dancing ball rather than just a wedding. It was finally time for the couple's first dance and eventually, guests started dancing around them and Min Jun turned to Y/N.

With his hand extended, he smiled at her, "May I have this dance?"

Y/N glanced at Mr. Kang before he nodded and she turned to Min Jun with a smile. "Yes." She smiled, rested her hand on top of his, and let him lead her to where everyone was dancing. Then he turned her to him and held her hand as he ran his thumb along her sensitive skin.

His other hand slid to her waist as she rested her hand on his shoulder, and the two of them started slow-dancing together. He stared into her eyes and she slowly took him all in; his hand against her body, his eyes, his smile, and his size.

Min Jun had broad shoulders and he was well-built; him against her as their bodies synced together felt like something you can't describe. Something heavenly and unreal.

"You remind me of strawberries," Min Jun said with a smile. "I love strawberries."

The smile gradually left Y/N's face as she just stared at him. That wasn't something he was supposed to say, because Sunghoon was the only one who could call her that. 

She remembered his lips on her skin and how he made her knees go weak while calling her by that nickname. He chose it for her.

"It's a... beautiful nickname." She said, trying her best not to think of Sunghoon and just live the moment and pretend that her heart fluttered at Min Jun's words. A smile appeared on her face and it seemed as if she was a little shy.

"Can I call you by it?" No. Never.

"You can call me whatever you want." She muttered.

"Then," He started, his grip gently and carefully tightening around her waist in an attempt to bring her closer to him. "Let me call you mine for this dance."

Y/N didn't have to pretend that her heart fluttered at his words anymore, because it indeed did. She felt the world stop around them and the only thing she could think about was the look on Min Jun's face.

But on the other side of the place, Park Sunghoon had to stop himself from committing murder that night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 1.4K 55
Enhypen imagines for Engenes! Requests are open<3
137K 5.4K 51
¢нσσѕє уσυя Ⓝⓞⓣ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓢⓐⓛⓔ ҽɳԃιɳɠ Happy Reading!! ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
336K 13.7K 48
🥯ㅤ𓏧ㅤ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 a fierce yet soft-hearted girl had an encounter with a dance prodigy . music brought them close but will t...
76.3K 2.7K 44
"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮." -𝓝𝓲-𝓴𝓲 (ᴅɪꜱᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ!) ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴜʀᴇ...