A Cyber's World | Book 2 of I...

Bởi 0Lxnar0

"After defeating the treacherous king and sealing the fountain from the Dark World, Kris and Susie yearn to r... Xem Thêm

Before you Read!
Prolouge - I'm With You in The Dark
Chp 1 - A New Day
Chp 2 - Castle Town Pt.1
Chp 3 - In Your Arms Pt.2
Oneshot - KFC
Chp 5 - A Cyber's World?
Chp 6 - Ultimate Transformation
Oneshot - Trick Or Treat
Chp 7 - May I Have This Dance?
Chp 8 - Berdly
Oneshot - Lovesick
Chp 9 - Ride of a Lifetime
Announcement

Chp 4 - A New Adventure

832 19 12
Bởi 0Lxnar0

I was planning on releasing this chapter earlier but I decided to edit it to make it better TvT

This book is already on 800 reads! Thank you so much for many of those reading this book and the previous one! :'D >❤️❤️❤️

Anyways sorry if I made y'all wait, but I hope a chapter and one shot will make up for my absence

I don't have much to say so I hope you enjoy this chp!

!Art above made by @wata_lemon03 on Insta!

——————————————

Y/N hissed softly as she felt the rays of light from outside hit her eyes. "You'll get used to it," Kris told her gently. When Y/N looked over to Kris, it dawned at her that they(♡) were back on their soft looking, lime, yellow-striped sweater and their(♡) brown pants. Theirs dark brown hair, more on the maroon side, fell perfectly as well as their(♡) long bangs. Even back in the Light World, Y/N still found them(♡) captivating. She looked at herself too, back in her original clothing and outfit. As well as her original H/C hair and S/C skin. Even though she loved exploring the Dark World, she felt a rush of relief as the weight of her armor from the Dark World was no longer on her. 

   "Well, damn. GUESS we gotta do our project," Susie groaned dramatically. She was also back in her plain purple sweater and torn jeans. The tone of pink now gone from Susie. Her hair was now darker, more of a darker brown and she was purple again. But something was different from the last time Y/N had seen her like this. Susie looked more expressive than before and less threatening. "Least we got Lancer, right?" Susie continued until she grinned toward the two. But no childish response was spoken to back up Susie. Susie seemed to notice the silence too. "Lancer? Where are you?" Susie looked around, looking for her friend. "Is he not on your pocket? Did you drop him?" Y/N asked Kris. They(♡) fumbled through their(♡) pocket, until pulling out two cards. They(♡) held a puzzled look when they(♡) pulled them out. "Looks like he isn't here," Y/N said disappointedly. "Damn, guess he skipped after all, huh," Susie held the same disappointed tone. "I guess we have to work on the project without him," Y/N said.

    The three started walking towards the entrance of the school. "Hmm, so where should we do this?" Susie asked the two teens. Y/N gave a shrug. "I don't know any places here," Y/N shrugged helplessly. She was still new to this town, recently moved in. She didn't have a tour or really explore the town yet. Kris stopped the two. "We can go to the Library. Noelle wanted us to work on the project with her," They(♡) said in their(♡) usual blank voice, faintly. "What? The library?" Susie echoed. When Kris, mentioned Noelle, Y/N suddenly remembered the kind reindeer that wore a sweater vest. She was pretty nice, Y/N wondered if she and Noelle would get along. "Ugh, well alright," She finished before she headed out alone. "I don't know where the Library is," Y/N laughed nervously, hinting that Kris should lead her to the place. Kris gave a small smile, warming Y/N's heart. She felt a warm hold on her hand, only to see Kris's palm on hers. Back in the Dark World, their(♡) hand was covered in a metal glove, while Y/N's was covered by a regular glove. Now, both bare hands in contact, made their(♡) hold better, able to feel the other's warm touch. It made the warm feeling in her chest flutter more. And with them(♡), their(♡) hold together, she felt right at place.

-

   Both Y/N and Kris had finally arrived to the Library. Well really, "Librarby." Multiple loud honks rang across the street. And when Y/N saw the source, she was surprised to see many cars blocking each other's path. An a blue fish lady in an officer uniform, lifting a car like it was no problem.

    Without a word, Y/N continued onwards to the Library with Kris, the unusual sight still in her head. When entering the Library, there stood the purple brute waiting for them. "Finally you two lovebirds arrive," Susie gave a small chuckle, giving a knowing look. Heat threatened to spread across Y/N's cheeks. "School. Goddamn. Project," Susie strained. The Library was somewhat small, but it was compatible and quiet for studying. "So are we going to start?" Y/N asked. But Susie didn't hear her as she continued on with her stalling rant. "Books. God. Damn. Crazy about them," she said sarcastically in front of the book shelves. Y/N spared a confusing look towards Kris who have the same look back.

    Now that she took a more closer look if her surroundings, everything was silent and empty. She, Kris, and Susie were the only ones here. No sight of the shy reindeer was in sight. "Didn't you say Noelle wanted to work with us?" Y/N whispered towards Kris. Kris gave a nod. "I don't see her anywhere around here," Y/N muttered anxiously. This library was giving her the chills with its silence.

    "Hey, uh guys, where the hell IS everybody?" Susie asked the two. "Something seems kinda off," Susie approached them. "Right, I don't know if it's just me but I'm getting an eerie vibe," Y/N shook. When she said that, Y/N felt Kris rub a finger on her palm. It brought light comfort to her.

    "Screw it let's just go play Space Pinball in the computer lab," Susie growled impatiently. She rushed towards the lab immediately. "But shouldn't we-" Y/N called out when suddenly, the computer lab's doors swung open. "H-Huh?" It revealed complete darkness. But this feeling, it was very similar to the one the closet gave off. So does this mean..

    "It's like.." Susie said, in a lost for words. "..another Dark World," Y/N finished her sentence. But when was there ever another Dark World. She thought Castle Town was the only one. If this was a new and different Dark World, did this mean there was more in this town?

    "You don't think this could be," Susie muttered, turning towards Y/N and Kris. "If I'm being honest, I'm pretty sure," Y/N gulped, knowing what Susie wanted to say. The three approached the looming darkness. Y/N peered down, which yawned an endless abyss. She wasn't expecting another adventure to be thrown at her. The fear and queasiness was now gone. It was replaced with determination and exhilaration. She'll definitely have to put of the group project off for now.

    "Well. Guess this means we can't start our project," Susie chuckled. "Unless, you know guys," She stared at the two. Y/N was brimming with excitement with what this new Dark World would look like. "There's gotta be a Dark Fountain in there. We have to close it, like Ralsei said," Y/N said. "And Kris can seal it and it'll turn back into the computer lab, right?" Susie nudged Kris. They(♡) had a small look of wonder. "So what's it gonna be Kris?" She asked them(♡). Kris was the leader of this group, and it would be their(♡) decision whether or not they'll jump in. Y/N peered over to the brunette, forming a small plea in her E/C eyes.

     "Let's do it," Kris said with a hint of excitement in their(♡) tone. Y/N smiled brightly. "Yeah, let's just drop the act! Our last adventure was great right?!" Susie gleamed her energy of excitement. Y/N nodded in agreement. "I couldn't stop thinking about having another!" She continued on. "I wonder what's in there," Y/N added. "I don't know what's in there, but we can't live if we don't find out right?" Susie said with a closed grin. Y/N was starting to feel impatience on having to wait any longer.

    "Can we get going now?" Kris said blankly, as if they(♡) read Y/N's mind. "You're right, I'm rambling like Alphys," Susie blinked. "C'mon!" Susie said as she sprinted in. Y/N and Kris trailed behind.

   All teens charged in and jumped forward to a new adventure as everything went black again.

-

    A vast abyss spread ahead Y/N as everything came in view. She was back in her armored form. Her hair and skin had changed back to S/C has well. She viewed her surroundings to see that it was an entirely new area. Different from the entire Dark World she last venture through. She noticed that Kris was back in their(♡) metal armor, dark blue bodysuit, and their(♡) flowing magenta scarf. Their(♡) hair had changed from the maroon brown she last saw to the dark blue she knew too. The purple brute was in a tone of pink again, her spiky brackets back with her jacket and her baggy plum pants.

    "This is different," Y/N muttered as her eyes explored the new area. "Let's keep going," Kris ordered the group as they(♡) lead the team onward. A cyber field extended as small lights lit by the abyss. A steep data-board led down. "Heading down," Susie slid down without a second thought.  The way down looked long. And the thought of slipping into the dark abyss didn't help calm down Y/N's nerves one bit. "Need help?" Kris said with a smile as they(♡) held their(♡) hand out formally. It almost made Y/N blush. "Sorry," Y/N looked down guiltily, disappointed that she had let her doubts and fear get to her. She suddenly felt a small peck on her cheek. It took a little while for Y/N to comprehend what just happened until her face was almost covered by her large blush.

    "You can sit on my lap like last time," they(♡) wrapped their hand around Y/N's hand again. "Alright," she mumbled, burning with embarrassment. She did appreciate their(♡) offer, but she wished she wasn't afraid like before. She wanted to be braver, not useless. But, being close to them(♡) also didn't mind her one bit when the two sat down ready to go down together. This gave her a sense of deja vu.

-

    The two had finally arrived to an impatient Susie. Kris's hold was still on Y/N and it gave her solace. The three continue on to see a shaken small pink person. They hurried over to the shocked stranger. "Are you alright?" Y/N asked. "The wires..the wires," it muttered as it didn't say anything else. It seemed to be too deep in trauma to say anything else. "You think they're talking about those," Susie mentioned as pointed to the hanging wires in the distance. Y/N just gave a helpless shrug. The team moved on, sliding down the grids. 

    They continued onward until buzzing noise sounded above. Y/N looked up, and then suddenly a burst of electricity came out of one of the hanging wires. The zap of electricity hit the ground and started heading towards the trio. And with its threatening zaps, Y/N could tell they shouldn't stay standing any longer. Before the shock of electricity could hit the three, Y/N dragged Kris and Susie behind a wall(?). Not one second later, the slice of energy passed by and dispersed. 'That was close,'  Y/N let out a small breath of relief.  "Thanks, I owe ya one," Susie patted her on the shoulder. Kris gave a thumbs up. "We have to be careful," Kris advised them quietly. "No need to tell me twice," Susie muttered as she looked out for any more of those shocks of electricity.  Not long after, more staticky bursts of energy were spit out of the multiple wires that hung above. Y/N and Susie both stared towards Kris expectantly. Without even conversing, their(♡) look gave the order that said "go on my signal." Without a word, the two agreed and waited. Once the sharp slice of electricity passed, Kris gave the go to move onward. Taking the opportunity they sprinted and once they saw a wire starting to shoot something unwelcoming out, they all sliced away from its path. It missed its prey, and the team continued on dodging through the wires' deadly attacks until they reached the end. Y/N noticed Kris checking on the two girls, and they nodded with a reassuring okay.

    Another steep grid slid below. They all glazed down until meeting the floor. Another pink civilian trembled with fear, holding the same look of trauma like the other did. "Everyone was.." it muttered but said no more. Y/N wished she could help the poor creature, but it seemed helpless in their terror. Kris motioned for them to continue. More of the same looking citizens shaking. "E-Everyone else has been.." "S-Save us, she's going to.." Y/N looked around the area. Smoke and cracks filled with empty and destroyed area. "What happened here?" "No idea, but I think we're gonna end fighting some big," Susie growled. "Somebody help me," someone called out up ahead. Y/N twisted her head to find the person who called for help. Something up ahead kneeled on the floor. No, someone.

    'Who's that?' Y/N narrowed her eyes. The other two teens seemed to have spot the person up ahead as well. A girl was on her knees, her light blond hair flowed over her white long-sleeved dress. Antlers poke out of her hair. "Somebody please," the girl mumbled with a tremble, 'Wait..is that?' Y/N gazed at disbelief. The girl turned toward the baffled Lightners. Her eyes widened and a tint of pink appeared on her freckled fur.

   'Noelle?'

——————————————

Word Count: 2236 words

I might take a tiny break from writing for now since I have to focus on school, so I hope you all understand if the next chp will come a little late :')

Also do you wanna see a design of how Kris would look like in this book? If any of you are interested, update of those designs and this book will be updated and uploaded on the "Before You Read" section of this book. But if any of you just prefer Kris's original design (which is just pixels) that's optional!

Anyways Question of the day: What is one canonical thing you can say about Kris? For example, a canonical thing I'm convinced of what Kris does is that they scare the kids on Halloween when giving out the candy. You can't change my mind

Bonus question: Did any of y'all find Ralsei sus on chp 2?

I hope y'all enjoyed this chp! Stay safe and drink water!

Until then, stay tuned

-Lunar

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

Re:Cursed Bởi

Phiêu lưu

42.1K 1.4K 21
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
25.7K 642 109
النوع: شونين اي ، مأنها ، كوميديا ، دراما ، الحياه المدرسيه العمل: مستمر -القصه- "يوما يحكى قصه مرحه عن الحياة...
61.3K 1.7K 176
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
20.9K 437 42
What If Chloe lukasiak has a twin sister who is the favorite?