Can I Love You ? (Kazuscara)

بواسطة Estelle273

Kazuha is a rich heir from a rich family. He is apparently a normal man, but hides deep inside himself a myst... المزيد

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter I
🔞Bonus Chapter II 🔞

Chapter XIII

4K 140 395
بواسطة Estelle273

Scaramouche bursted his eyes open, panting. He had just had a bad dream where he was forced to kill Kazuha and-

Wait.

"It wasn't real, right ???" thought Scaramouche, as he began to panic.

But as the young man woke up a little more, he realized there was a weight on his body. Through the moon's dim light, he could see a soft sleeping face next to him. Kazuha was lying on top of him, using his chest as a pillow.

"H-huh ?!"

Scaramouche tried to not make any noise but he was really embarrassed by the sleeping boy. 

As he tried to calm down, he realized the moon was beginning to disappear.

"The sun is going to rise soon- ! I need to get Kazuha to somewhere safe quickly, Father probably already knows I didn't come back last night !"

He didn't want to, but Scaramouche began to gently shake Kazuha to wake him up.

"- I'm sorry Kazuha, but you need to wake up... You'll be in danger if we don't leave soon..."

Kazuha grumbled a little but ended up opening his eyes. It took him a minute to remember what was going on, but when he looked at Scaramouche's panicked face, he nodded, a serious look appearing on his face.

"- Okay, where do we need to go ?

- I thought about it, and I think we should be safe at my cousin Ei's place. You know her, right ?"

Kazuha nodded.

"- Well, I know Yae better, but Miss Ei looks really nice too ! I didn't know she was your cousin !

-... Um, we try to not show it too much, that's why...

- Oh, I see..

- A-anyways, we need to go now, before the sun is completely out !

- Sure ! Oh, can I just say goodbye to my grandfather ?

- ..."

Scaramouche lowered his gaze. He didn't want to make Kazuha disappointed, but it was better if his grandfather stayed out of this.

"- I'm sorry Kazuha, but it would put him even more in danger if you do that... Just leave him a message maybe..."

The light-haired young man's face turned sad, to Scaramouche's utter despair, but he nodded.

"-...I understand. Please just give me two minutes to write something.

- Sure."

Kazuha quickly wrote a note for his grandfather, then grabbed a backpack and put some stuff inside it.

"- I'm ready.

- Good. We'll go out using the window, is it okay for you ?

- I'll manage..."

Scaramouche helped Kazuha to go out of the house, making sure he wasn't injured, and once they were finally out of the property, Kazuha followed the older man to his cousin's house.

°°°

The two young men were panting heavily after running so much. They luckily didn't meet anyone in the streets, but still hurried. Scaramouche really didn't want his father's agents to locate them.

He ringed at his cousin's house. Hopefully, he wasn't waking her up.

After a couple of minutes, a pink-haired woman opened the door, yawning. When she recognized the two, she widened her eyes and quickly made them enter, closing the door behind them.

"- Sweetie, your emo cousin and his little boyfriend are here !

- Uuuh okay, I'm coming right now !"

Both young men were blushing after what Yae said, despite being used to her spontaneous behaviour.

Ei quickly arrived in the living room.

"- Amazing, you're here, sweetie ! Now boys, tell us what are you doing here at 5 a.m. !"

Kazuha looked at Scaramouche. He had actually no idea why. Scaramouche looked back, searching for a way to explain everything to his cousin without revealing too much to Kazuha, because he really didn't want anything to happen to him.

"- Um, Kazuha is in grave danger ! I... I received a... task, and... I couldn't fulfill it... So now, both Kazuha and I are in danger. But don't mind me, I just need you to provide a shelter to Kazuha while I try to figure things out. So please-

- Hey, hey, hey, calm down, Kun- Scaramouche. Let's talk to each other, and you will explain everything to me, okay ?" interrupted Ei.

"-...Okay."

Ei and her cousin left in an other room to talk, leaving Kazuha alone with a smirking Yae.

"- So~ it's been some time, Kazuha... How are you doing ?

- Well, right now, I don't really know... Scara didn't want to explain everything to me, but I trust him, so I guess everything's okay...

- Hmmm... 'Scara' ? You 'trust him' ? Then this picture was really not a fake..."

Kazuha felt his face flush. He understood what picture she was talking about.

"- D-don't jump to conclusions ! Our relationship isn't like that at all ! I- I just see him as a friend !

- Do you really ? I pity that poor emo boy then...

- W-what do you mean ?!

- Hmm~ nothing..."

Kazuha was blushing a little too hard, so he decided to change the subject.

"- So... How long have you known Miss Ei ?

- Oooh~ you chose the right subject, you little smarty ! We actually met ten years ago, so I was 20 and she was 19 ! We crossed each other's path in one of these rich people parties and I immediately knew she was the one ! We then founded jointed model and idol agencies under your grandfather's company, since we both knew him quite well. And here we are today ! And I'm so proud of what we did since it allowed you and Scaramouche to meet !

- I guess you're right on that... Thanks for allowing us to meet each other...

- You're welcome, my dear !"

Kazuha and Yae carried on their chatting for a bit, until Ei and Scaramouche got out of the room they were in. The young man's eyes were a little red, as if he just cried.

"- Okay, so I understood the situation. Yae and I need to go to work right now, but we will cover you there, and you can stay here during that time." said Ei.

"- Thank you very much Miss Ei, I will remember you generosity. And you too, Yae." said Kazuha, bowing before them.

- You're welcome." 

Ei gave Kazuha a warm smile, then hugged her cousin tight, whispering something to his ear, before going to her girlfriend, speeding her up a little to avoid being late.

°°°

Yae and Ei soon left, leaving Kazuha and Scaramouche alone together.

There was a lull in the conversation. Both were looking at each other without knowing what to say.

Kazuha eventually decided to talk :

"- Um, are you okay, Scara ?

- ...Why are you asking that ?

- Because, uh, your eyes are a little red..."

When he heard that, the dark-haired young man blushed and immediately turned his head to hide it from Kazuha, putting it in his hands.

"- I-it's nothing.

- Are you sure ?"

Kazuha sounded really concerned. Scaramouche sighed looking back at the other man.

"- I'm just... worried about you and your safety."

Kazuha felt his face heating up when he heard that, but he was still concerned.

"- Please don't worry too much about me... I know ! Since we need to wait until some time passes, let's sleep ! I'm sure you're exhausted, Scara...

- But-

- No but  ! Let's go !"

Scaramouche was surprised by Kazuha's decisive tone, but nodded anyways.

They went to the second floor and found a bed. Scaramouche didn't wait and fell on the bed, since he was indeed really tired. He almost immediately fell asleep.

Kazuha lay down next to him, lightly smiling as he watched Scaramouche falling asleep. He had definitely too much pride to say he was tired and would probably tire himself until death if nobody forced him to rest. 

The young man stared at the other's relaxed sleeping face. It was so rare to see him this calm. When his face was like that, he was even more beautiful...

Unconsciously, Scaramouche slowly got closer to Kazuha, snuggling into his chest. He smiled in his sleep, satisfied. The younger man smiled too, wrapping his arm around his body. So, Scaramouche could really be affectionate ? But only when he was unconscious though... He would need to work on that later.

°°°

Kazuha eventually fell asleep too, and they only woke up around five hours later. When he awoke, Scaramouche realized what he unconsciously did and apologized multiple times with a completely red face, while Kazuha was just chuckling.

"How cute", he thought.

They spent some time chatting, trying to take their minds off their problems.

Until, Scaramouche remembered something he needed to tell Kazuha.

"- Um, Kazuha, I wanted to tell you...

- Yes ? I'm listening."

Scaramouche felt his face flush.

"- A-about last time, when I... You know..."

Kazuha joined him with his face getting redder too.

"- O-oh...

- Well, I... I'm sorry for what I did !"

Scaramouche really felt bad for what he did. He couldn't even manage to look at Kazuha in the eyes.

On his side, Kazuha didn't really know what to answer. He still struggled to understand what he felt when that happened, and if he was okay with that. But he was sure of one thing : he didn't hate it and wasn't mad at Scaramouche at all for what he did.

"- Scara, don't worry, I-"

But when he was about to speak, someone knocked at the door, surprising the two young men.

"- Are Ei and Yae already back ? Kazuha, what time is it ?

- I have no idea, my phone is out of battery...

- Mine too...

- I'll go and see who it is ! Scara, don't bother and stay here !

- Are you sure ?

- Yeah, don't worry !"

Scaramouche nodded and Kazuha left the room to go to the door.

He slowly opened it.

It wasn't Ei nor Yae. It was a man Kazuha was sure to have never met. But he remembered him about someone...

"- Um, hello ?

- Good evening.

- What can I do for you ?

- Nothing right now, but don't worry, you will later.

- H-huh ?

- Kazuha, is everything okay ?"

Scaramouche came to the entrance as he was worried about Kazuha. When he arrived, he saw a confused Kazuha and a man he only knew too well. He froze.

"- You- you found us- 

- Good evening, Kunikuzushi.

- Father..."

°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey ! Sorry for the late chapter and the cliffhanger, I promise I will try to publish the next one soon !

I hope you still enjoy this story, because I really enjoy writing it :) !

See you soon and take care <3

°°°°°°°°°°

Words : 1710

Published on : October 16th 2022

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7K 182 12
There was an announcement of a mysterious maze, whoever reached the end of it would win more than a billion moras. Kazuha was certainly interested in...
10.9K 260 9
While a wanderer was walking through a forest, he stumbled upon a boy who seemed to be in horrible condition. Perhaps they have met before..? A/N: Sc...
12.7K 304 17
This is a kazuscara modern AU story! It will include 5wirl and all the fatui harbinger. This is a bottom Scaramouche story (😏) and may contain smuts...
39.7K 897 9
Something about him is so intriguing, yet intimidating. I don't know whether to keep away or get close to him.. Kazuscara mafia au where Kazuha is th...