ASLFUA Oneshots!! (After Scho...

Autorstwa maxxie_moxie

I compulsively made this at night while procrastinating because there could be one more fic in this tag, righ... Więcej

Roses and Mi-ae

295 5 0
Autorstwa maxxie_moxie

(Originally titled Pwah-Pwah)

I love how both of the names Mi-ae's parents chose have something to do with love.

Mi-ae, the name she was given, has the character for love in it.

And roses symbolize love, both different kinds (for example, platonic love) or traits that can be associated with love.

Both names also have something to do with beauty, the other character in Mi-ae means beauty while roses are know for being pretty, for being beautiful flowers.

It's fitting because Mi-ae is a very loving person herself.

(a̶n̶d̶s̶h̶e̶s̶a̶l̶s̶o̶v̶e̶r̶y̶p̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

593K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
234K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
801K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
948K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.