Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan (DISCONTIN...

By _a__lost__girl_

Meeting some Old friends with New ones what it can be fun or a disaster.... Some old secret cones out when o... More

A/N & Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note

Chapter 7

637 70 29
By _a__lost__girl_

Amms (raised eyebrow): And who do you think you are to say this..?

Amms look at Manik with a raised eyebrow she had a little idea what's coming but still she wants to know from him than she will have a word with Nandini once she meet them...

Fab4 and Navya were looking at Amms and Manik from left to right praying that nothing goes wrong well more like pray for Manik...

Cabir: Madhubala pray to your Mata Rani that Manik doesn't get harm by Guruma...

Dhruv: Aaj to pakka Manik gaya...

Navya: Yeh rakshas ko pheli baar nervous dekh rahi hu.. you know I should feel happy that someone is making him nervous but seeing him like this..

Mukti: We know Navya we all pity him right now...

Alya: Manik bolega kya..?

Dhruv: Offcourse he will say baby... But I'm scared of outcome...

Cabir: Yeah income to yeh kaise bhi kar lega...

Amms: Manik I asked you something so can I expect an answer from you or should I wait till you find your answers or till Nandini come or even better when you all are going back...

Manik: I Love Her... I Love Nandini...

Amms: It can be an attraction Manik...

Manik: That's where you are wrong Guruma... Nandini and I have fought like a true enemies from the very first day, she was the first person who had guts to stand against me and punch me... Nandini Murthy had punched Manik Malhotra for breaking her Appa's pen... For Dhruv and Rishabh we put everything aside and came together, than when she saw the really Manik Malhotra but she saw was just Manik who was all alone in his darkness, who was a monster for the world but for her he was her monster... She brought the star light to get me out from the darkness, the star which she hates the most in her life... Yes I have hurted her many times and I regret it till now and will do till my last breath... Nandini has the power to control the Monster Manik Malhotra as she says, Nandini was so happy when her fireflies shine when we confessed our love... I love her Guruma not because she has done so much for me I mean yes for that also but not just that.... When she smiles it makes me forget everything and I promise that she won't losse that smile, she looks so cute when she gets angry just making me pull her cheeks, her eyes shine the most when she sing or when she see her love ones... She understands the friendship between me and my friend and she the meaning of it, Nandini was the one when who made me understand when we Fab5 were on verge on breaking up our friendship... I want to be there with her when she needs me, I want to give her the shoulder to lean on, I want to be one of the reason of her smile not her tears, I just want to be Nandini's Manik when we all are together away from the world because for world Manik Malhotra is totally different from Nandini's Manik...

Amms was little taken back by his answer, looking at Manik she knew it was more than a attraction the way he confessed in front her not being scared for a second also and without any hesitation...

Fab4 and Navya were stunned hearing Manik, yes they know they love each other but the love is totally different from what they were thinking...

Alya who was with Manik for 7 years, she realised that they were never in love it was just attraction that's it, she realised that she can never love Manik the way Nandini do, even if she try than also she can never do what Nandini has done for Manik, the little bit of feeling she had for Manik is gone now hearing Manik...

Dhruv realise he actually came between Manik and Nandini and was having a grudge against for what he has not done... In fact Manik should be the one to have grudge against him but no he left her for him thinking she will be happy not to have a monster like him but he was wrong and he is happy that he and Nandini never came together....

Mukti who thought that Nandini can be a reason for the break of Fab5 realise that she is not in fact she tried to make Manik understand that he shouldn't do this... She realised that she was just scared thinking that she will be left alone if a new person will come, she lost Abhi already and she didn't had any courage to lose one more person who is important for her but she was wrong she wouldn't lose her friends because of her...

Cabir was happy for his friend finally he realised that what love he has seen is actually more than that, he was happy that he was the one who was little cupid in their story and he couldn't be more happy that he would get a chance to share this story as many times everyone want to hear it when this to love birds would be hiding somewhere and romancing or in front of them...

Navya was happy for her first friend in Mumbai, she got a person who was loving her more than anything in the world and will continue to do so... She realised what love should be yes they have also bear the hardships in their story till now and maybe in future also because no story is without any hardships or obstacles...

Manik left from the office already after saying this while Fab4 and Navya were lost in thoughts, but soon they all also leave from there...

They all look for Manik but he was not anywhere in the house, they saw Rishabh going somewhere and saw he was going to Manik who was at the beach...

Cabir: Iski height ka kuch to fayda hai dur se dikh sakta hai...

Mukti: Ha lekin hum sab jaye kya uske paas yaa phir usse rehne de akela thodi der...

Alya: Let's leave him alone for sometime...

Manik was standing looking at the sea when Rishabh came there standing beside him...

Manik: Don't you feel hurt when you don't know your sister whereabouts..?

Rishabh: In starting it was hurting but one thing I know that she is safe and if something happens to her than we would know that she is hurt... It just you all have saw her fighting and standing against you all and whatever in past few months... Di is introvert and she takes time to get mix with people... And once is mix up than she is a chatter box but only sometimes, she likes to be alone but not left alone...

Manik: I feel like I don't know Nandini at all actually I don't think I have learn anything about her.. once she comes I want to know Nandini really one because there are many things which I want to know about her...

Rishabh: Like why she won't call and why she like to be alone and etc...

Manik: Yeah...

Rishabh: I don't think there are any serious reason because if it is than we would have known by now... But I think something is off this time because she just called once that to you and left a letter to me that she is coming here but Amms don't have a clue...

Manik: That's what is making me worried Rishu I'm scared to lose your sister.. I'm scared that is something happens to her I die without her being with me... Yes I know not having your partner doesn't make that but it will kill me slowly...

Rishabh: Don't worry Bhai nothing is going to happen to Di... Didn't realise when whole day is over na...

Manik: Hmm... Let's go inside your Amms was saying that she will call someone if by night Nandini don't call or message...

Rishabh: Ohh than it maybe her friends...

Manik: Ohh...

Manik and Rishabh went inside but the time was testing Manik's patience having no news of Nandini he knew if in few hours Nandini didn't call or message he don't care about her Amms tricks he himself will do everything to find where Nandini is...

Late night

It was already mid night almost everyone was back at their assigned rooms expect Fab5 and Navya who were sitting at the front yard of the house with Amms and Rishabh...

Amms: Rishu try to call anyone of them...

Rishabh: Hmmm..

Rishabh try to call Nandini's friends but no response he waited and again try but no response...

Rishabh: Amms no one picked up...

Amms: It means they all are together...

Manik: But where they are Guruma it's been one and half day Nandini called me and her friends also are not picking up...

Before Amms can reply to Manik they all heard a car horn, they saw 2 cars were coming there but not in the Gurukul but the house besides them....

Navya: Guruma now what..? Should we wait as you are saying that Nandini is safe nothing happens to her...

Amms: I'm 100% sure now she is okay and her friends also...

Manik: Great again the same line I'm listening whole day and I had enough I will find her in my way now and no can stop me...

Scene freeze on Manik's angry face...

____________________________________

How's the update?

Few words for Manik's confession?

Few words for Fab4 and Navya?

Few words for Manik and Rishabh conversation?

Where is Nandini?

Is she really in danger along with her friends?

Will Nandini contact Manik again or anyone else?

Any particular scene you like?

Target: 60 votes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 1K 61
In collaboration with @_Simran_N_ Six people with a different past and life problems ended up together in same place. How will they sort their probl...
103K 5.7K 35
Manik lost his memory will he remember Nandini? Fab5? Peep in to find more!!
667K 36.2K 62
A manan ff When a star meets his star what sparks happen to know more Peek in
57.9K 4.5K 35
Two soul which doesn't know they are meant for each other, when they met for the first time. But Destiny played a game with their life, Will they rea...