my type || k. izana x fem. re...

By daintybubbles

"I'm an idiot. As Kakucho's best friend, I'm ashamed of myself for feeling like this towards you. Why does it... More

| I N F O |
| C H A R A C T E R S |
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
| N E X T P A R T |

- 27 -

216 9 0
By daintybubbles

"Are you ready?" The manager knocks on Izana's opened door.

His hairstylist is almost done with his hair as Izana hums in response, "Your girlfriend is ready and waiting for you out in the studio." She sings and skips away happily.

What's wrong with her today?

Izana mentally shakes his head, "You're all done!" The hairstylist exclaimed, earning a 'thank you' from Izana.

As he get up to leave, he dust off his outfit.

Once he reached the studio, he noticed that the setting wasn't what was stated for today's schedule.

"Oh, Izana! Sorry for the last-minute changes, since Senju isn't here, we decided to go for the Mafia themed." The manager explained, earning a nod from Izana.

"It's fine." He reassures and takes his seat since it seems like you weren't done yet.

"Stop being nervous, you'll be okay." Your makeup artist tries to calm your nerves down as you both walk out of your room in a blazer that barely covers your ass.

Your black 3 piece lingerie is underneath the blazer you're wearing.

To pair up with the look, they gave you a pair of stockings and black heels.

Once you both reach the studio, your eyes meet Izana who's already waiting.

"Sorry for the wait, we had to do last minute with lipstick choice." The makeup artist apologizes.

Your natural pink lipstick color changed to red for a more confident and charming look.

Izana's eyes trail from your head to your toe as he gets up from his seat then looks away in a blushing mess.

His manager wiggles her brows at Izana who roll his eyes at his manager as soon as they make eye contact.

You embarrassedly greet Izana with a nervous smile and take your seat.

"Okay, our theme for today's shoot is MAFIA Couple Shoot. This should be easy for you both since you guys are already a couple."

"Izana, get on the couch in a man spread. Jiselle, go behind and wrap your hands around him." The photographer demands earning a nod from you.

Luckily, you're still in your blazer that barely covers your ass but at least it covers most of your body.

You were still nervous. The outfit under the blazer and this new environment.

"Is this good?" You ask.

The photographer nods as he snaps some pictures.

"You're a natural. Don't worry." Izana reassures you which helped ease your nervousness as he rest a hand on top of your hand that's placed on his bare chest.

"Thanks. Did you know about this?" You question, referring to today's theme.

He lightly shakes his head and looks over at you since your eyes are on him for the time being, "No, they didn't tell me." He answers.

"Good, keep it up!" The manager screams.

After a few more shoots, they demanded you to take off your blazer which you oblige to since you needed the money.

You hand your blazer to your makeup artist gives you a thumbs up to boost up your confidence.

"Izana, sit on the chair. Jiselle, sit on his lap." As soon as you sit on his lap, you feel his warm arm wrap around your waist while his free arm rest on top of his thigh.

He places his hand on your hip, giving it a squeeze.

"What are you doing?" You whisper-shout at him.

He chuckles and tells you to stay still since you both are in the middle of shooting.

You hate to admit that you kind of enjoyed his warmth on yours, it calms you down.

Next position, Izana had to be on top of you in bed.

Once he rest his body on top of yours, you can't help but blush.

This position made you feel so small and needy.

Izana places a hand against the side of your neck while the other rest on your hip.

"You want to know something?" He leans into your ear.

You hum in response, not caring if he sees you in a mess anymore.

"You're beautiful no matter what you wear. From head to toe, you're beautiful in every angles." His finger brush from the curves of your breast down to your hips.

Both of his arms caress your hips gently then he grabs both of your arms, pinning them above your head unexpectedly.

Your eyes widened in shock, "GOOD, CUT!" The photographer shouts.

Both your heads cock towards at the photographer with surprise and Izana slowly gets off you.

Your face flush just remembering what Izana said to you and how his arms were on you.

He takes off his dress shirt and hands it to you, "We're done for today. Go get ready."

He grins at you then walks away to his changing room.

Author's Note:

Such a tease 🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1.2K 27
A sweet childhood friends to lovers story. I have no actual plan for this but I think it'll work out. I'll also try to avoid cringe and cheesy lines...
251K 11.8K 50
"Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Part 1: "In His Eyes" Y/N, A member of Toman and a t...
33.2K 835 19
"kakucho.. im going to lose it, i miss her so much" I include Izana in Bonten ! Izana x Oc ✨ This is a story where izana & mikey form Bonten together...
144K 5.4K 51
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════ BOOK 1 Bonten encounter a rather interesting woman, a woman that goes by the name Y/n. Other than her name, she has no fam...