Wild Love [h.s.]

By habibaaa_x3

Katy was your typical girl.. well not really. She had the perfect life, until her father had left her mother... More

Wild Love
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
not a chappie
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.

Chapter 12.

23 0 0
By habibaaa_x3

"I'm home!" I shout walking in. Then i get tackled by Madi. I was still laying down on the floor with Madi.

"OMG! I missed you so much! I was super bored. I thought you forgot about me. But, i was soo happy when i saw your picture on my phone screen and for once i hoped it wasn't Derek. So how are you and your little Harry?" She rants then smirks before i blush. We go to the couch sitting down.

"Are you serious? You're like no, you ARE the most popular girl in school! How could you possibly be bored? If anything, i should be the one bored." I speak.

"Okay, whatever. How are you and Harry?" She asks again.

"We're okay. How about you and Derek?"

"We're okay too. How was breakfast?" She asks.

"It was interesting. I learned a lot about him." I told her.

"Aww! You guys are so cute! He better ask you out soon." She speaks i forgot i didn't tell her.

"He asked me out twice. Actually. Once was at the party and once last night." I blush remembering the moment.

"Aww, my baby's already grown up!" She squealed

"Yeah, but we're suppose to go out tonight but my mom isn't gonna let me go out, but harry's still coming over at 8." i inform her.

"Why did you say no the first time?" she asks

"Because i barely knew him, and he barely knew me. Plus, i thought he was a player." I say but she smirks.

"Okay so what happened to that?" She says before i can answer Mrs. Estrada walks in.

"Do i hear my Katy baby?" She says walking in to the living room. I got up and hugged her.

"Aw, i missed you so much!" She gushed

"I missed you too!" I always loved her hugs they were always so loving and warm.

"Do you want anything to eat love? Sorry i look like a troll i just got up. "She says laughing at herself.

"Oh, no! You don't look like a troll. But you're hair is kinda messy. Ha but, please i just got back from having breakfast. I just came to talk. I've missed you guys so much! Wheres Mr. Estrada?" I ask.

"Oh, he woke up to go to work at 6:15 to go to work."

"Even on weekends?" I ask.

"Yes, sweetie." She says looking at Madi.

"Okay mom. I bet you're hungry. You can go make yourself some breakfast now." Madison speaks obviously annoyed her mother was interrupting us.

"Okay, if you guys get hungry later, ill make extra's they'll be in the kitchen on the table."

"Whats changed? You said he was a player? But now you're going on a date tonight. Thats crazy!" She says. I Blush,

"Well, i thought he was. But really he told me hes just looking for love. He';s really funny, he's cute and he's really sweet once you meet him." I spoke.

"Y'all are so cute!" She whines and i laugh. "When's the date?" She asks

"I might not even go."

"Bullshit, we'll just tell your mom that you're staying over at my place but really you'll be out with him." She spoke not a bad idea though.

"You know, thats not bad. Okay, ill text Harry." I say cheery.

Madison goes into the bathroom and instead of texting him, i call him. After the 2nd ring, he answers.

"Hey, babe."

"Hey, im still at Madi's place. Instead of picking me up at my place pick me up at Madi's place. We planned to say that im at her place and that im staying over when really ill be with you." I spoke into the phone.

"Okay, ill pick you up at 8 then. Wear something sexy." He says i can almost hear the smirk on his face. I smile as my heartbeat fastens.

"Oh god Harry. Please not with the sexual jokes now." I say laughing with him.

"Okay babe. Ill see you soon." He says and i hang up. Madison walks out. We waste time by watching a stupid scary movie. We then decided it was still daytime so we went into the pool for a couple minutes. But there was a boy who looked like he was 16. He stopped walking and looked over at us.

"Y'all are cute, wanna go out babes?" He says looking at both of us.

"Sure!" I shout. Madi looked surprised.

"Really?" He asks jumping.

"Fuck no! You wish. I have a boyfriend already freak." I spoke. He looked hurt. Aw.

"Slut." Nevermind

"Dickhead." I respond.

"You're cute. But, a total bitch." He spoke.

"Who the fuck you think you are? You have no right to talk about Katy like that." Madison defends me.

"Oh, so thats your precious name? Katy boo?" He coos

"Shuddup! And leave us alone creep." I spoke. This boy has no limits.

"And what if i dont?" He challenges.

"I'll get out the pool and show you what I'll do. So get lot you fucking asshole." I shout he was getting me pissed.

"Oh! So scared!" He says waving his hands around.

"Should we call your brother?" I ask Madi.

"No, we got this."

"What do you want anyway?" Madison asks the boy we don't know the name of.

"Her," He says pointing at me. tha fuq?

"Why me? Dont you have a girlfriend youself?" I ask

"No, i broke up with her because she got boring and you don't look boring at all babe." He says winking at me.

"Yeah, well forget it dude. I m serious, I already have a guy in my life. Whats your name anyway?" I ask too curious.

"My name? Its Nathan. And i'll be the second guy in your life. He won't find out. Ill make sure of it." He says

"First, i dont need a second guy in my life. Second, I'm not a cheater. And Third, you're way too young and i'm way too old for you." I told him.

"I like my ladies older." He says

"Then date my grandma! She's looking for somebody." Madison shouts which causes me to laugh uncontrollably.

"Seriously, dude. Leave us alone." I say.

"But, i dont want to." He spoke.

"You want me out this pool don't you?" I shout getting out the pool I lift my hand up but instead of flinching he leaned close to me and kissed me on the lips. The second he laid his lips on mine i pulled away as quick as possible. I smack the living crap out of him. His face turned red and he smirked.

"It was definitely worth it." He spoke.

"Leave now before i call the fucking cops." I spoke quietly

"Okay okay. Later Ladies." He says waving. Ugh, boys are so stupid. I walk back to the house with a towel wrapped around me.

"Fucking Shit!" I curse.

"What?" Madi asks as we were drying our hair.

"What am i gonna tell Harry?" He's gonna get mad.

"Just dont. " She says It was 7 pm so i decided to look for something to wear.

I find a floral high low sundress. It looked cute so i decided to wear it. I go in the bathroom and put it on. I come out and love how it looks on me. I apply makeup and go a bit natural so i didn't go all out. Madi curled my hair because she wanted to and she says i look way cuter so i let her. It took a half hour but we finished before Harry can get here. Soon we heard the door bell ring and Madi checked out her window to see Harry's car.

"He's here! Have fun okay?" She says i jump and walk down the stairs i couldn't stop smiling. I saw him and i started to relax. Although i couldn't hold his hand because i kept shaking.

"You look beautiful." He compliments.

"Thank You." I beam.

I feel like tonight is a night i wont forget.

_______________________________________________________________

AN: Hey hoes. please vote and comment. I will update way more because im almost on summer break. But, i love you all. Please share my book. Broken is on hold because i want this book to be more.. discovered by other people. Please share to your friends or just share to anyone that you think would enjoy my book(s). byeeee ilyyyy xox -habiba x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 47.5K 70
Sophia Dowell: Just your normal teenager. Maybe a little more insane, crazy and any other adjective you want to use but her life is relatively normal...
6.7K 10 40
Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction; her best friend is Niall Horan, and the...
10.1K 115 85
Christina was an ordinary girl living in Connecticut with her best friend Emma. They are both 18 and currently seniors in high school. You could say...
25.5K 818 22
Harry and Niall are best friends. They do things together that any normal pair of boys would. But, the day that they get stuck in a closet together c...