My Oneshot

By kookiebunnyandbear24

like the title said , some random oneshots including BTS ships like taekook, namjin, yoonmin and y/nhope It's... More

Devil don't cry
A random act of kindness
Love Happens Part-1
Love happens part-2
Love happens part - 3
Fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ and Water ๐Ÿ’ฆ part- 1
I got tagged
Fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ and water ๐Ÿ’ฆ Part - 2
just for fun
My possessive alpha
That was yesterday. part-1
That was yesterday. part - 2
Viberator ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ
Fated to me
Misunderstanding
My possessive alpha special chapter
weird
Mr.pervert part-1
this or that
The Jeon Double Trouble.18+
Mr.pervert part -2
Mr.pervert finale 18+
The tale of Stolen date
The tale of Stolen date special chapter
Perfect
Yearning part-1
Perfect (special chapter)
Flower boy's dairy
Yearning part- 2
Yearning finale
Flower boy's diary finale
The perfect match part -1
The perfect match last part
Stuck with you part -1
Fragrance
Fragrance special part
Stuck with you part-3
Stuck with you finale
Love distraction part-1
Along the part of old memories part - 1

Stuck with you part-2

863 56 62
By kookiebunnyandbear24

Please ignore the mistakes.

"If you were that uncomfortable around me then why you married me Taehyung...why you said yes to my proposal....why didn't you denied it.....why you married me"

"Coz i was forced....i don't had any other option."

These words came out like an arrow from Taehyung's mouth and ripped through Jungkook's heart.

"W..wh..what...?....what you said" jungkook blink his eyes to understand others words.... without his knowing his eyes got teary.

"I didn't wanted to Marry you jungkook....i never wanted to marry you...my father and family force this marriage on me....if it's on my hands i will never choose you for my life partner." Taehyung said with a teary eyes but straight emotionless face without knowing how much his words are affecting other.

Jungkook held Taehyung's hand by force who hissed at the action "jungkook what are you doing....you are hurting me"

Jungkook looked straight at other's eyes with little bit anger and sadness "i am hurting you....i am hurting you....or you are hurting me....tell me Taehyung  What's wrong with me that you should never have married me....what's missing in me...Tell me...I want to know."

Taehyung forcebly tried to freed himself from jungkook's hold but other tighting it more "tell me....i will not leave you untill you tell me."

"You are a beast jungkook .....you are a monster...did you see yourself in mirror....full body full of tattoos.... piercing on eyebrows and lips...you feel like intimidated jungkook....you can scare anyone...your apearance speaks danger. You didn't even respect your body.....you have punish your body like that....i don't like this jungkook....i am a very simple boy...i wanted a soft hearted simple life partner whom i can share my happiness...sadness and thought....but infront of you i feel like i will pass out...i can't even look into your eyes...your aura speaks dominance...i can live with a person i can't talk freely...you are not the one for me jungkook...we are not for eachother." Taehyung burst out without thinking.

Jungkook's heart got shattered...his dreams and hopes got crushed under the feet.

"How could you say like that Taehyung....how could you..." A tear slip jungkook's eyes without his knowing "you judge a person at his apearance...his tattoos and piercings will decide his heart...you fell disgusted by my appearance...you think i can't have a heart coz i have tattoos...i can't Love someone coz i have piercing....you are so naive Taehyung how could you judge someone like that...not everyone with tatoos are Satan Taehyung and not everyone with a clean body is a saint...you don't know how this world works Taehyung....you had only seen my tattoos...but you didn't know my every tattoo is sign of my struggle...my pain.....my sorrow...you only can see my tattoos...you can't see the meaning behind it.." jungkook pull up his sleeve and show Taehyung his tattoos..."this lily and white rose tattoos is a the rememberance of my parents...i got it on their first death anniversary...coz my mom loved lillies and my father's favourite flowers were white rose." He show him his tattoo.

"This one i got when i was struggling in my life i was about to give up....that time i got it... whenever i looked at it ...it gives me strength (tattoo was strength through struggle.) And pull myself again." Jungkook unbuttoned his shirt and expose his left side of chest..."this tattoo i got when you said yes to me...i was so in love that i didn't think maybe...you didn't even like me...and in my love sickness i got you name tattooed with my surname (Jeon Taehyung)."

Taehyung widen his eyes...his hands threatened to touch the tattoo of his name...oh how beautifully it was written near his husband's heart.

"You didn't played fair Taehyung....if you didn't liked me...you should not have married me...you should have told me i will back out but you didn't spare my feelings....tell me Taehyung if your family forced you then what's my fault in it....why you played with my heart...if you would have told me...my heart will broken but not that much...and both of our life didn't get ruined....you made a selfish decision Taehyung....you know how many dreams i have seen for our future and kids.." he moved forward to other who take a step back.

"How much desire i have for you" still moving ahead Taehyung's back collided with the behind wall jungkook cage him between his arms putting his hands on the beside of his head without touching other.

"How much i want to hold you...kiss you...make love to you whole my life...i was dreaming about getting older with you." Jungkook said with a teary eyes staring in other's emotional one.

"You played dirty Taehyung....you only think about yourself...you didn't think about me a bit..." He put his head on other's but who closed his eyes but suddenly Taehyung felt lightness he open his eyes and found jungkook has left.

Taehyung Fall on the floor with a thud...he felt like his soul left his body... jungkook's words were playing in his head in a loop...he really didn't cared about Jungkook's feelings.....he always thought his life got ruined he never concern about jungkook...how selfish he reacts...how broken Jungkook must've feel...it's true other was ready for a married life and future together...but a selfish act of him got both of their life ruined. Tears were flowing continuesly from his eyes.

Later that day

Taehyung came back from shower when he saw jungkook was gathering his clothes and belonging "a..ar..are you going somewhere" Taehyung asked hesitately.

Jungkook looked at him with a emotionless face "i am shifting in another room...now you don't have to see my disgusting face and feel uncomfortable.." it's felt like a sharp slap on Taehyung's face...he got speechless.

After few days...

Jungkook just disappeared on Taehyung....he started to come home late and went before Taehyung woke up...he was not eating at home...he was avoiding Taehyung and other was feeling guilty towards his actions.

But somewhere in his heart he was missing other's bunny smile and little gestures which he had done for him...like making breakfast for him....or Bring flowers when come home..or try to talk to him and talk playfuly or flirty with him...he even missed his small touches on his body...his bed felt cold nowadays...he missed other's warmth....he smiled at all the memories which he experienced with his husband...a tears slipped from his eyes...what have he done....how could he didn't identify a gem like jungkook.....he is far beyond his heart wants...he is best what he could want for himself.

Taehyung was in his thoughts when his phone rings...his brother jimin was calling him..."hello chim...how are you..."  Taehyung recieved his call.

"I am fine tae...how are you...and how is jungkook coping today...i know today is a hard day for him..but i know your presence would make him calm." Jimin said on other line of Phone.

Taehyung got confused "i am fine chim...but happened with jungkook why are you talking like that..what happened?"

"You didn't knew tae....today is jungkook's parents death anniversary...it's the most critical time for him...you know two years ago he felt that devastated at that day that he try to end his life...if yoongi will not reach his home at time he will be not with us today.." Taehyung felt numb after listening jimin.

"What...i don't know where he is chim...he is not home... Maybe he is in his office i will go There." Jimin cut other's words "he is not in office tae...yoongi told me he didn't go office today...he told me to ask about jungkook that's why i call you." Taehyung felt like someone is choking him...he can't breath after listening him...

Yoonmin and Taehyung was searching for jungkook from the morning calling his friends and partners looking at the places where he could be...but they didn't find him....it's got dark outside so yoongi tell vmin to go home...and he will find jungkook.

Taehyung was in his bedroom tired and worried he was praying for jungkook to come back safely home...he was crying continuesly...he didn't think i ever will cry for jungkook like this...but love is unexpected right...

Suddenly he hear some knocked at his door...he hurriedly open the door and find a drunk jungkook on his door who collided with his chest and head And his head fell on Taehyung's neck... Taehyung felt relieved like he can breath again to see jungkook infront of him in his arms...

He take jungkook to his bed.

"Jungkook ..... jungkook...are you alright... jungkook " he was hovering jungkook but suddenly other charges their position and hover him.

"Tae..." He whispered on his neck... Taehyung's heartbeat got uneven..."my beautiful husband" jungkook gave a kiss on his neck and Taehyung close his eyes... "I am lonely tae...why no one wants to be mine...why always everyone leave me...first my parents leave me...now you are leaving me...why i am this unlucky tae...why can't no one love me...why no one see my heart which is craving for love.." Taehyung's eyes got teary.

"Am i that bad...that i don't deserve someone's love...you are too disgusted by me... right" jungkook have tears in his eyes too..

"Tae...can't you feel pity for me today and be my husband for only today...i need you tae...please just for today..be mine...i will not bother you again with my presence...i will never show you my ugly self again...please tae... please.' jungkook plead Taehyung whose heart felt pang on his husband's pleading request.

Taehyung looked at jungkook "no...i will never let you go again kook...i am sorry that i didn't return your feelings before...it's all my fault...you are an angel jungkook i was fool who can't able to recognise you before i am sorry koo... please forgive me...i love you jungkook...please accept me as your husband and make me yours for lifetime....i don't want you for one night koo...i want you for my whole life...i want you for enternity if that's possible....i am not saint like you jungkook...i am greedy........ please kook make me yours....." They both lean for the first kiss as lovers and got lost in the pleasure of being one... Taehyung cried between their intimacy out of pleasure and love...which he was recieving from his husband.....they make love all night long untill they both felt tired.

Next morning...

Around one p.m jungkook woke up with a groan...he held his head in his hands...which was aching like hell coz of last night hangover.....but his eyes widen when he recognised the fimiliar room....he hesitatly turn his head beside him and find a naked Taehyung was sleeping beside him...all tugged in white sheets...and he too find himself full naked....bedroom was all messy and bed gave him a idea what had happened last night.

"Oh...shit"

_______________

Story is not over my friends.

Please comment and vote

Thankyou 💜

Love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 2.1K 28
In a distant corner of the world, young Azaina Aazi resides in opulence, yet her heart aches from neglect by her mother, who shields her from the tru...
656K 106K 73
(ูŠุง ุฅูŠู‡ุง ุงู„ู†ุงุณ ุฃุชู‚ูˆ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุจุงู„ู†ุณุงุก ุงูˆุตูŠูƒู… ุจุงู„ู†ุณุงุก ุฎูŠุฑุงู‹) ู„ู… ูŠุณุชูˆุตูˆุง ุจู†ุง ุฎูŠุฑุงู‹ ูŠุง ุฑุณูˆู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ู„ู‚ุฏ ูƒุณุฑูˆ ุงู„ู‚ูˆุงุฑูŠุฑ ูˆุงู„ุงูุฆุฏุฉ
84.6K 6.5K 16
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ His ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
189K 2.2K 52
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...