"𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐩" //𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡...

By 12I_didnt_ask34

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝐔𝐏 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐘?" "..." ... More

01
02
03
04
A/N

05

18 2 8
By 12I_didnt_ask34

(A/N hi.)

Chapter 5: Stupid kids.

𝓚𝓮𝓷𝓷𝔂 𝓜𝓬𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓬𝓴

•~•

He couldn't remember last night. Or when they were at the police station besides the fact that everyone was screaming in the cell. All he remembers is waking up the next morning in his bed and his father gone. He stubbles off his bed falling completely off and into the dirty floor full of girl magazines and empty cigarette packs. He groans pulling himself up and traveling across his room until his hand touches the door knob.

He walks, groaning to himself about how much his stomach hurts, down the hall to Karen's room. He opens the door to see her writing something down in her desk. She jumps and turns to face him. "hey." Kenny starts smiling. Karen gives him a nice small smile. "Hi." She turns her whole body towards him as he moves more into her room.

"Where's mom and dad at?" She shakes her shoulders. "I think they went out." Kenny bit his lip. "Are they pissed?" Karen nods her head. "Very-" Kenny shakes his head. "Fuck." Was all he could say. There was silence. "What happened last night?" Karen just blushes a bit before shaking her head. "N-nothing-!" Kenny raises his eyebrow. Stepping closer he repeats himself only to get shut down by Karen refusing to tell him.

"Really Kenny.. it's nothing.!" She reassures him gestering with her hands. Why won't he believe her? Why won't he just let it go? Why does he care so damn much? "Fine I'll leave." He then goes to exist her room. He enters his room and opens up his cracked up cheap ass phone and starts looking through his notifications.

Some where from his friends on Instagram, some was a text message from his mom, and others from unrelated things. He clicks on a message from Cartman. It was just a bunch of rambling before he texted a response.

Fatassfaggot: someone made a Instagram account for our school.
Sent at 9:54 am

Cartman sent an image showing the account. The profile picture was of a very poorly taken picture of the school. Looks like the owner didn't have good phone quality. The account was called "SouthParkHigh_ConFesstions"

"Send your confessions, fight videos or drama to me and I'll post. You will stay anonymous."

Kenny smirked typing away. He loved these type of accounts. They were entertaining and fun. Watching others fight over stupid drama that would be forgotten after graduation was amazing. What a way to end senior year. Go out with a bang.

You: Dawg these funny as shit.
Sent at 2:34 pm

Kenny was scrolling through the fight videos. It showed two girls on the floor rolling and screaming. Something about one taking the others man. Kenny gagged at this and rolls his eyes. Girls fighting over a guy was a sad sight to see. Guys fighting over a girl was a stupid sight to see. They act like they'll be together forever. Forever isn't forever when wer talking about high school love.

Highschool love isn't real. It's fake. Kids get fall for one second and fall out the next. It's simple, harmless and weird. Highschool love doesn't exist. Only high school lust.

Fatassfaggot: Keep looking. Look at the confession and drama highlights.
Sent at 2:35 pm

Kenny was confused on why Cartman wanted him to look more but he just went along. He wanted to see why he was so worried. He clicked on the highlights and to see stuff like people confessio g to sex and other horrible things he chooses to ignore these until he sees..someone mentioning him.

"Kenny McCormick and Craig Tucker were caught having sex in Mr Garrison's backyard after running from token's party. (DM for video.)"

...oh. So this is what this is all about. This has to be a joke. No way this random fool has a video of the two boys actually having sex. It wasn't even true he would never have sex with Craig Tucker. That's just nasty.

You: dawg who tf said this? *Sends ss* we never had sex. Never had never will. AND I HAVE MORE SENSE TO NOT HAVE SEX IN A BACKYARD LIKE C'MON NOW!
Sent at 2:42 pm

Fatassfaggot: yours isn't even that bad. Take a look at what people said about me.
Sent at 2:42 pm

Kenny went back to the account to see a bunch of stuff on Cartman.

'i heard him and butter's fucked in the back of the school.'

'nooo I'm pretty sure that Brimmy kid and him get it on!'

'i thought he liked Red-'

When Kenny sent these ss to Cartman the boy was furious. He was typing non stop. Spamming. He couldn't control how mad he was. And Kenny couldn't control how hilarious the boy's yapping made him feel.

Fatassfaggot: NUMBER ONE,  I WOULD NEVER. EVER. NOT EVEN WHEN HELL FREZES OVER WOULD FUCK BUTTER'S SCOTCH. HE PROBABLY PICKS HIS NOSE AND WHIPS HIS ASS THE WRONG WAY. NUMBER TWO, I BEARLY MET BRIMMY LIKE YESTERDAY WHERE THE FUCK DID ME AND BRIMMY "GETTING IT ON" COME FROM??? HUH??? NUMBER THREE RED IS A KNOW IT ALL BITCH WHO THINKS SHE'S BETTER THEN EVERYONE I WOULD NEVER LIKE HER.
sent at 2:46 pm

You: THIS IS TOO FUCKING FUNNY! I CAN'T 🤣🤣🤣
sent at 2:45 pm

Fatassfaggot: FUCKING KILL YOURSELF KENNY! WHEN I FIND OUT WHO RUNS THIS ACCOUNT THEY'RE FUCKING DEAD.
sent at 2:45 pm

Cartman kept is word.

•~•

TIME SKIP

MONDAY MORNING

•~•

Kenny's morning began with some morning alcohol and a morning cigarette. Cigarettes are nice. The smell is so rich as rich as a rich greedy man swimming in a pot of gold and goods. Kenny wishs he was this said greedy rich man. But he's just a 17 year old boy from south park Colorado. A dumb teen who got caught and can't remember shit from the cell on Friday. And a dumb kid who got himself on a confession page.

.

.

.

The halls were normal, loud and grey. Kenny zipped his jacket up..it felt like a freezer yet they were inside. Today felt odd. Like something was happening. Something was wrong. Something was off. He then sees his friends in a corner. Kyle's red curry hair and green hat popped. Cartman's red jacket around his waist. And Stan has tired, red crying eyes.

"Wendy broke up with me.." Stan mumbles hugging himself. "Shi..when?" Kenny asks finally as he stepped over. "Last night.. everything that happened in the cell just..ruined everything for her." Kyle went to touch the boy's shoulder but he moved away. "..I hate her." Cartman looked like he wanted to laugh. Love was unnatural to him. It was "retarded" in his eyes.

"You don't.." "I DO!" he exclaims. He then pushes his group away as he runs down the halls in fear of being seen showing emotions. Emotions that he truly loved her. Kyle was about to run after but Kenny stopped him, putting his hand on his shoulder. "Leave him. He needs time for himself."

"PFFT- yeah to fucking cut himself of something." Kyle's fist tightened. "Don't fuck around like that.." Kyle mumbles. Cartman smirks. "Why? You know it's true. I don't even know what he saw in that slut. She probably-."

Kyle punches a nearby wall. Missing Cartman's face by inches. "What is FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU!?" "Everything." Kyle looked like he wanted to explode. Cartman smirked more. "Why do you care? You like him? You wanna fuck him? You wanna fuck your short, little, emo, depressed boyfri-"

Cartman got cut off by Kyle kicking his balls. Cartman gasped tooken by surprise and fell to the floor screaming and moaning in pain. Kenny had to hold back a small smile. He honestly really did deserve this. "SHORT AND LITTLE ARE BASICALLY THE SAME THING!" Kyle then turns around sharply and storms off. Cartman was cursing a shaky and hateful line of slurs under his breath still on the floor. Kenny was still wondering why Kyle was even worried about correcting Cartman's grammatical mistakes in an argument.

Of course something like that would be the trigger that completely set Kyle off. He hates when people(Cartman) mispronounce, misuse or misspell words when talking or texting him. It's just so nerdy of him to have that making  him COMPLETELY lose his shit. At least in Kenny's point of view.

Kenny held his hand out and pulled Cartman up after he finished his temper tantrum. "You deserved that." Kenny bluntly stated. Cartman didn't say anything and mumbles something under his breath. He then bumps into Kenny's shoulder almost making him fall over due to the force as he stumbled away still groaning. Kenny just shakes his shoulders not really caring. Sure Cartman is kinda, pretty much, his best friend but he's an ass that needs to face the consequences of his actions.

He heard the bell ring and started walking to his class, which was history. He didn't feel like sitting next to pip and hearing the teacher yap all period but if he skips he'll gets his ass beat. Again.

That's when he heard a whistle. He stops hesitantly and turns to see. Craig. He blinks a bit before looking away and filling turning around. "Uh hey?" Craig was leaned up against a wall looking from a fat before he travels to the boy standing in front of him. Kenny watched his eyes and noticed, he was doing the triangle method. Kenny gulped and his stomach twirled. 

"Hey." Is all he stated. They stood there for a second looking at each other. It was almost awkward. It would be fully awkward if Craig wasn't staring into Kenny's soul. "I need your help." Craig finally says as he started walking in a direction completely opposite of Kenny's class. Kenny followed bewildered.

"..help with what?" Craig didn't speak for a bit as they just walked in silence. This was all so confusing for Kenny. Why was Craig even talking to him? They never talk. Ever. What the hell happened last night? He doesn't remember shit. I wants to remember. He needs to remember.

"Do you even remember anything from last night? Anything at all?" Kenny shakes his head. "No I just remember waking up at home." Craig groans mumbling something as he pulls out his phone and opened Instagram. Kenny was more confused than ever until he showed the blonde boy his phone. "Look at this shit."

It was the confession page Cartman showed Kenny the other day. But there was even more stuff.

'I heard a bunch of students got arrested last night.'

'yeah! It was Craig and his group Kenny and his group , the orphan Brimmy and I think Wendy and Bebe!'

'there was also a random guy in there with Tweek but I forgot his name'

'the guy is named Derrick.'

'i think Wendy broke up with Stan because Stan found out Derrick was fucking wendy and she felt guilty.'

'what a whore, Stan is so cute! And Derrick isn't even hot!'

'oh! Craig and Kenny got together in the cell too. Someone told me that was in there with them.'

'who was it??'

'private information.'

Craig shut his phone off in anger. "This account is the death of me." He mumbles. Kenny just shakes his head. What the fuck was happening? Craig turns around and sighs. "We are going to find out who runs this account and who that person was." He ordered. Kenny watched the boy angrily walk away leaving him alone. Kenny sighs thinking of Stan. He needs to find out who Derrick is. And he needs to find out who said those lies about Cartman. Not that he cares but might as well kill two birds with one stone.

•~•

End of Chapter 5

Word count: 2,008

Date: Sunday, February 18th 2024, 10:04 am

A/n again sorry for not updating things will be different now.

Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.1K 13
Story starts off when Deku is in his 3rd year of junior high. After Deku's mom died and no heroes even tried to save her, Deku gave up on trying to b...
16.1K 232 75
Sarah's the new girl in town, and she doesn't like it one bit. The boys are grown up and decide to add one more to their group, breaking the rule and...
53.5K 955 16
[ I do not own South Park or the characters mentioned in this fanfiction.] ------ Characters are anywhere from 16-17 years old in this book. Most in...
670 4 11
Ello mates! This is gonna be a book of one shots that will be about characters from South Park. I don't know much about South Park so please tell me...