Stories By J

Od TheSonofTartarus

Here is a short collection of incomplete stories by the author 7JonasD7, formerly known as 7Jonas7, whose wor... Více

Tennis Tips
The Power to Love with Lust
2
3
The Darkest Light
2
3
4
The Dark Side
2
3
4

The New King

1.5K 17 4
Od TheSonofTartarus

Percy smirked as he sat atop his new throne, the old king's head under his shoe.

"Do you pledge allegiance to the new ruler of Olympus?" His voice boomed over the throne room, filled with almost every goddess, god, demigod and demigoddess as well as any nymph and satyr they could find.

Surprisingly, the first to step forward was the biggest man hater in the world.

"I pledge my allegiance to the new king. Perseus Jackson."

In a way, even Perseus was stunned, though the new king could understand how her feelings for him could've influenced her decision.

Plus, he refused to be like Zeus, this would be a new age of peace for Olympus.

"I pledge my allegiance to the new king. Perseus Jackson." A few melodic voices rang out.

The ones who spoke stepped forward.

Piper, Silena, Aphrodite, Athena, Hestia, Hera and even Thalia.

Jason looked stunned and conflicted when his girlfriend stepped forward. He knew Percy was in the right, but still, killing his dad wasn't the preferred outcome, though the old king had gotten far too deep into the ocean of tyranny.

It was hard for him to pledge allegiance to the man who had just killed his father, the man who was also his best friend, but apparently Piper had no issue with it.

More goddesses, gods and everybody alike started to step forward.

At first, it was only the people who had met, and knew Percy for who he was, the man they trusted with their lives.

Soon after, came the people who trusted the judgement of those previous souls, and soon, Perseus Jackson was officially the new king of Olympus.

Feeling a new level of power embedded within him from each pledge, Percy looked over the crowd with a stoic expression of content.

"Everyone please return to your homes and your duties, I must figure out how exactly I can make your lives and mine, eternally greater."

Everyone dispersed, gods sending their children back to camp as only three stayed behind to converse with the king.

"While I do not necessarily agree with how you did it, I do think you made the right choice my son." Poseidon grabbed his son's hand, shaking it before pulling him into a manly embrace.

After flashing out, Artemis stepped up next.

"Um, Percy?" She asked, causing him to turn toward her divine body. Oh how he yearned to have his way with her.

The goddess over the years had gotten used to calling him his less formal name, as well as blushing each and every time he spoke to her.

For the goddess, her first crush was an absolutely huge one, and she had to experience in controlling it, bursting into gold every time they touched.

"Yes Artemis?" He too, had gotten used to calling her something different.

"S-So I was thinking..." She started, making Percy listen in on what she had to say.

"Now that my father is gone, I-I'm pretty sure my o-oath faded with him."

It made sense, she made the oath to Zeus. "It's okay Artemis, what are you trying to say?"

"I-I was wondering if I could keep the hunt?" She asked shyly, biting her perfect lips.

"You know I'd never disband the hunt, plus..."

"You bite your lip when you lie." Perseus told her, making the goddess flush in embarrassment.

"Artemis." He spoke softly, walking up to her, and grabbing her hand.

"You can tell me anything, remember?"

Artemis thought back to the countless memories that explained just how she could tell him anything.

Her eyes darted from his gorgeous sea green, to his oh so sexy lips, the smirk that made every woman's knees buckle, the jawline that made their minds melts each time he spoke.

Stepping into him, Artemis softly placed her hands on his built chest, leaning into him as she pressed her lips desperately against his.

Taking a moment to process it, Perseus quickly kissed back, tilting his head to the side as his hands snaked around her fit, slim waist.

Artemis felt like she was physically melting into the kiss while her brain was set on fire, unable to understand how a simple meeting of their lips could produce such euphoria.

The taste of his lips, of his saliva was far greater than it should've been, like an addicting drug he naturally produced.

Breathing in his scent was yet another mistake she made, instantly realizing she could no longer live without it.

Artemis was new to this, but made up for it with raw passion and emotion that she had been holding in for years.

While his bigger, taller frame dominated her, Perseus focused on the taste of her lips.

Her perfectly pink mouth parted slightly as she moaned into the air before re engaging his lips in a fight for who could be more addicting.

Her ever so kissable lips tasted like nectar mixed with the freshest water. She smelled like a forest after a rainstorm, fresh and energized.

The pair only parted when the goddess felt the urgent need to breath, and even then she wanted to stay connected to him.

"Gods." Artemis buried her head into his prominent chest, her cheeks flushing rapidly.

Perseus merely chuckled, his deep vocal cords being heard across the room.

He hugged the goddess tightly, filling the rest of her body with warmth.

"What about Annabeth?" Artemis asked, staying by his heartbeat where it was warm and soothing.

Perseus looked back at his throne, where Annabeth sat with a lewd look on her face, quite obviously turned on from what she had just seen.

It wasn't clear if Artemis knew the daughter of Athena was in the room, but Perseus knew what her answer would've been if she was not.

"Annabeth will always be my queen, but there isn't a day in the week where I wouldn't want you by my side as well."

Artemis smiled, pushing herself up against him even more, Percy was now able to feel her perky, sizeable breasts against his abdomen while her curvy hips were oh so tempting as he looked down on the goddess.

"You damn player, making a harem for yourself." She whispered.

"Who said anything about a harem?" Perseus asked with genuine curiosity.

"Oh please, like every single woman you've met hasn't fallen in love with you."

Percy looked back at Annabeth for confirmation, to which the confident blonde merely smiled and nodded.

"A harem it is I suppose."

"Just know I'll love you all equally, aside from Annabeth, who will always be at the top."

"I suppose I cannot complain." Artemis pouted cutely, still in his defined arms.

Reaching around the formal, beautiful, Greek type of dress she wore, Perseus felt Artemis yelp into a soft moan as he gripped what was now his.

With the flesh in his grasp, Percy moved her ass cheeks closer together, and then further apart, before going up and down.

Artemis could only lean closer to him, embarrassed and sort of turned on by the fact anyone could walk in at any second and see her getting groped in such a way.

"Go back to your hunt goddess, I will come for your precious virginity soon enough." Perseus whispered into her ear, making the goddess shiver in delight before nodding.

As soon as the silver light faded from the room, Percy looked back to Annabeth, who was moaning from atop his throne.

"I'm going to love fucking that literally perfect ass." He told his girlfriend.

"It was so firm yet soft, so athletic yet it jiggled with every little touch."

Annabeth bent over the throne, revealing a wide open cunt with no panties under her slutty looking skirt.

"Like mine master?" She asked, moaning as she pulled the skirt up even further, slapping her own ass.

Percy watched as the tanned perfection bounced as good as any ass could.

"You are still the best, by far, slut." He growled, walking up to his throne before spanking her hard.

"Fuck!" Annabeth moaned, feeling the burning satisfaction of her master's hand print on her ass cheek.

Perseus sat on his throne, finding enough space to let Annabeth curl up against him.

Ripping down his pants, there and then he looked into the sexy stormy eyes of his eternal partner.

"Suck it." He demanded.

Acting the part impressively well, Annabeth gained a nervous, scared look on her face that was completely fake.

"But sir! Anyone could walk in and see us!" She protested.

"I don't care, I said suck my cock, slut."

"What if any of the teachers were to-"

"If you don't want to be expelled you intelligent bimbo bitch, I suggest you start sucking on my cock this moment, with those pretty little lips."

Taking the role play as a principal and a student a step further, Perseus flashed them into a real principal's office.

The old fart of a principal sat at his desk, unaware of the pair that was there.

Flicking his fingers, suddenly the principal got up and left.

Perseus snapped his fingers, and suddenly he wore a suit and tie, though he quickly took it off until he was in a dress shirt with nothing else on.

Annabeth realized she had been changed into a slutty school girl outfit, her skirt riding dangerously high without panties on, and her perky, firm breasts looked as if they would burst out of her buttoned up shirt.

"Oh please sir, don't expel me!" The blonde begged.

"Ms. Chase, I cannot excuse the reports and evidence that I have, of you having sex in the washrooms and empty classrooms."

"That behaviour is unacceptable!"

Annabeth looked terrified. "Is there anything I can do sir?!" She begged.

Suddenly, Perseus stood up, shocking Annabeth as his cock was far bigger than before.

Being the king of the gods had its perks he guessed.

Walking over to the begging school girl, he let his monster cock slap against her cheek roughly.

"If you want to stay in this school, I suggest you help me out with this big problem I've got here." Perseus smirked, Annabeth's face flushing brightly as she grabbed ahold of his girth.

"Oh my gods." Annabeth thought to herself. As she slowly stroked his cock, the image of such a massive thing being forced inside of her didn't seem possible.

It physically looked like it couldn't enter her without permanently damaging her body.

If she had to guess, which she had a history of being very accurate with, his old size was around eight inches, two and a half inches of girth give or take.

Now, his cock was easily a foot long, three and a half inches thick, on top of that, the magical piece of man meat was harder than a diamond, and pulsed with countless sexy veins, curved perfectly like a banana.

The mere sight of this could enslave a women, just based on how her mind would wander with the possibilities.

Annabeth had long forgotten about anything important in the world, captured by its potent, addicting smell.

Licking the sensitive underside of his cock, Annabeth felt a pulse of pride as he groaned.

She was even further surprised to find that he tasted so... Percy.

An indescribable taste, she could only say that it was just as dangerous as the rest of him, eternally addicting, leaving its victims unable to live without.

Annabeth managed to refocus all of her thoughts into her efforts, grabbing his cock with both hands after realizing one of her hands couldn't even fit around his girth.

Starting to stroke it faster, the blonde ignored the slight sting of the old carpet on the office floor as she engulfed the tip within her mouth.

If his pre cum was anything to go off of, she needed his cum deep inside her throat, as it would surely be the greatest drink known to womankind.

Bobbing her tight lips up and down on his tip, Annabeth briefly pulled her hands away to release the first four buttons on her dress coded shirt.

Her perky, perfect chest, despite being relieved slightly, continued to press desperately against her shirt, like it needed air and was gasping for it.

Perseus found the sight ever so hot, his lust for the blonde growing deeper than it had ever been, as she truly looked like a slutty, lewd school girl who actually enjoyed sucking off her principal to get out of trouble.

"Your performance so far is an A for how much of a slut you are, and a D for how deep you are." Perseus looked down disapprovingly.

Without meaning to, he realized the little joke he had unintentionally slipped in there, chuckling slightly.

Taking some air in, Annabeth looked up at Perseus's much taller, more muscular frame.

"I'm sorry sir, I've never taken something this big."

"There's always a first slut, always a first." He grinned, grabbing the blonde by her sexy ponytail before forcing her onto his cock.

Knowing Annabeth liked this kind of action, he didn't hesitate when her hazy stormy eyes started to water, or when she started to choke and slobber all over his foot long cock.

Once fully deep throating him, Annabeth got used to it impressively fast, able to force herself down on his cock without the need for his help.

"Yes Ms. Chase, just like that." Percy groaned, throwing his head back slightly as Annabeth continued to remember where his sensitive spots were.

If someone were to get the right angle, a bulge could be seen poking out of Annabeth's throat.

His cock was that thick, and that long, reaching so far down her throat it started to create an outline when she deep throated it fully.

The bulge in her throat did not look healthy whatsoever, yet as a demigoddess, and a perfect Queen at that, Annabeth found a way to do it all.

After what felt like hours, Percy finally pulled Annabeth off of his cock.

Throwing her against the wall, careful not to actually hurt her, Percy walked over, pinning the blonde to the drywall.

His impossibly large cock rested against her toned stomach, showing signs of abs as he leaned down, capturing her lips in a toe curling kiss.

Annabeth's toes curled as he dominated her divine body in every way possible.

Reaching under her skirt, Percy rubbed his fingers across her hairless cunt, only to find she was soaking wet.

"Did you have an orgasm just by sucking on my cock?" He asked in surprise.

When Annabeth blushed and nervously nodded, his cock throbbed with even further need to have her.

Grabbing her relatively thick, muscular thighs, his large hands dug into the sun kissed flesh, picking her up roughly.

Annabeth yelped as he dropped her onto the principals desk before spreading her legs.

Letting his massive meat fall onto her fat pussy lips, Annabeth looked down with fear, and far greater lust.

Biting her lip, Percy found the small action ever so sexy, as his girlfriend looked like a supermodel among supermodels.

Her chest was still looking like it needed air. He knew just what pair of perfect tits lay beneath her thin white shirt.

They were large, but just the right size to where they were everything he needed, without being overwhelmingly massive.

Her toned, flat stomach made him fantasize about filling her stomach with his seed, breeding the beautiful woman as much as he pleased.

Her child bearing hips gave way to one of the best asses he had ever seen, even in this world of gods and goddesses.

Very very similar to Piper, the best friend duo seemed to each have a perfect ass.

Firm enough, to where it sat snuggly on her hips, not sagging low like it did when an ass was too big, busty or fat, yet it was like two globes of super soft, sun kissed perfection that jiggled with every step she took.

Her thick, muscular thighs complimented the look nicely.

Looking better than Aphrodite from head to toe, Percy wondered just how he landed such a woman.

"P-Please sir." Annabeth broke him out of his trance.

"Please put it in, sir." She begged.

"You're such a little slut Ms. Chase, I mean, who fucks in the bathrooms, and in the empty classrooms during school hours?"

"Are you some kind of nympho?" Percy acted his role as the principal, slapping his cock down on her fat lower lips every second or so, making her athletic legs quiver in anticipation.

Annabeth blushed at the way he was degrading her.

"Yes I am sir, I love getting fucked by any and every cock I can find."

"I wish I could pass school by sucking the cock of every boy in this school, I love dick so much!" Annabeth exclaimed, making his manhood throb even harder.

"You know if I put this in, those average cocks will never even give you the slightest euphoric feeling ever again correct?" Percy told her, grabbing her by the hips as she tried to grind her fat pussy lips against his heavy cock.

"I'm prepared sir, I'm prepared to get on my knees before and after school every single day to serve your cock."

"I can't live without shoving your big cock down my throat anymore, and I need you to impregnate me right now." Annabeth pleaded.

"What's the magic word?" Percy taunted.

"Please! Please sir! I'm just a whore! A stupid blonde whore who needs your big cock in her needy, spoiled pussy."

"Very well then Ms. Chase, let our lesson, truly begin..."

Annabeth's scream had earned itself a new level of volume as the principal's cock buried itself deeper than what was possible.

Pushing past her womb, and into her organs, Annabeth felt her cunt stretched to the absolute max as it greedily tried to keep him in.

"So fucking big!" Annabeth cried, the desk she was laying on shook violently with the king's thrusts.

Annabeth was slowly losing control of her mind, turning into a slutty sex doll as she couldn't move, only able to scream every time his foot long cock tore her tight pussy up.

Percy gripped the thin white shirt she was wearing, before ripping it off aggressively.

Taking her bra with it, Percy left the skirt on because it turned him on as he reached down to grope her perfect tits.

Ignoring her erect pink nipples, Percy molested her breasts to his desires as Annabeth's legs shook violently.

"I think I found your G spot, slut." Percy commented, forcing his cock upwards as he slammed into her yet again.

"I-It's too good..." Annabeth said in a dizzy like state.

"I-It's too much-S-Stop..." The blonde didn't even know what she was saying anymore, her body molding into a personal pocket pussy for the new king of the gods.

Her cunt had forfeited at least three times already, three massive orgasms to where she felt like she was floating in heaven as his cock was coated in her sex fluids yet again.

Flipping her over with his cock still sliding in and out of her, Percy bent the slutty school girl over the desk before pounding his cock back into her depths.

The result was instant, Annabeth's head flew up as the euphoric feeling was at such a high, her brain couldn't process a thing.

Raising his hand, Percy brought his large, calloused hands down on her perfect ass, letting the sexy flesh ripple and jiggle as his cock continued to slide in and out of her depths.

"It's so fucking big!" Annabeth managed to repeat.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" She chanted, screaming each time he managed to go deeper and deeper into her organs.

"Oh gods, your cock is fucking perfect!" She moaned loudly as her face was pressed against the cold desk, her large tits mashed against countless stacks of papers.

The wooden desk sounded like it was about to break with how fast and aggressively Percy was forcing his cock into her abused cunt.

Annabeth was sure this was it, this was heaven within heaven.

The euphoric burning sensation of being man handled and thrown around only increased her pleasure.

Her perky tits being pressed against the desk, she could only drool onto a few pieces of paper as her body would not listen to her.

Each time he reared back before slamming his hips, thunderous thrusts against her lithe, petite body, Annabeth could only scream and be subject to the pleasure.

Arching her back, Percy was able to spot the outline of his massive cock, disturbing the flat, toned stomach she had worked for.

When he thrust in, there was a small outline against her stomach, proving just how deep he was.

"How is it Ms. Chase? Do you enjoy being fucked by your superior?" Percy grinned as Annabeth's back arched, shaking her hips against his movement as she started to squirt yet again.

"I-I-I fucking love it! Please, make me your personal cum dump!"

"I won't fuck anyone but you sir! Just please fuck me every day, in front of the entire school if you wish."

Annabeth was playing her role to perfection, somehow managing to squeeze his cock with her cunt's muscles despite being sent into a shock like state each time he moved his stiff monster inside of her.

Her cunt started to spasm yet again.

Fighting through it, Annabeth needed him to cum, she needed him to fill her up.

Moving her hips against his length as she was bent over the table, Annabeth could hear the lewd sounds of their sex fluids smacking together.

Twerking against his cock, Percy groaned loudly, the mere image of her perfect, sun kissed ass bouncing up and down while his cock slid in and out was enough to bring him close to the edge.

Raising his hand to the ceiling, he brought it down on Annabeth's ass with a mighty smack. "Whores deserved to be spanked." He grinned as Annabeth collapsed onto the table, unable to continue moving with how good she felt.

"I'm such a whore." The blonde agreed, screaming yet again as another spanking was in order.

"How many times have you came, whore?" Percy asked, continuing to fuck her limp body roughly.

Her head flying back and forth on top of the desk, papers flying everywhere, Annabeth could barely answer between seeing stars and feeling like her cunt was going to die the greatest death.

"I-I've lost count..." This seemingly turned Percy on even more.

"I think..." Percy started, picking up Annabeth as he stood up, bouncing her limp, petite body onto his cock mid air.

"I'm going to have to have a talk." Annabeth could barely hear what he was saying, her arms held on tightly to his neck as her pussy was penetrated deeper then ever before.

Her cunt's walls held little resistance, and despite being stretched out, to Percy, she was just as tight as when he started.

"With your mother, about this behaviour." He finished with a resounding smack to her thighs before gripping the plentiful flesh vigorously.

Annabeth's brain as always, instantly ran through the images and possibilities, watching her boyfriend and her king, bend her prideful mother Athena to his will.

The woman who had despised and disliked him from the moment he got to camp, barely able to pledge allegiance to him as king.

The image of her mother's equally perfect, perfectly tanned body being tied up and roughly fucked until she pledged allegiance to his cock was something Annabeth had only dreamt of.

Now, that vision was entirely real and in all honesty? She wanted to sit on his throne with him, and watch Percy make whores of every demigoddess and goddesss alike.

Taking Artemis's precious virginity, Thalia's, forcing Piper to ride his cock until she'd devote her very existence to him.

Everything was so possible, it made Annabeth shake in excitement.

That, and the foot long, super thick cock lodged inside of her beautiful, slutty cunt.

"Make my mother your whore!" Annabeth yelled.

"Make Piper your whore! Make Thalia your whore! Make everyone your fucking whore!" The blonde screamed as her hot depths convulsed yet again.

Cumming all over his cock, Percy finally felt himself reach the edge.

"I'm coming slut!"

"Yes!" She screamed.

With the loudest roar, Percy dumped ropes, upon ropes of cum into her tight petite cunt before pulling out and dumping even more onto her slutty body.

All over her skirt, tits, face and legs, half of her was covered in hot, creamy cum.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. "Sir? What's all that commotion in there?"

The secretary for the principal quickly opened the door, to see the hottest, sexiest man towering above her with nothing on, and one of the prettiest, goddess level girls she had ever seen sprawled across his desk, covered in cum.

Before she could even say anything, something poked against her stomach.

Despite exploding over Annabeth just seconds ago, Percy's cock was back to full mast.

Forcing her onto her knees, the secretary merely smelled his cock before being captured in it.

Being mortal, she was in love with his cock the moment she took in it's scent.

Closing the door, Percy gripped the average assets of the attractive, young secretary.

Annabeth only then regained consciousness, looking up to see her boyfriend being sucked off greedily by the woman.

"Ready for round two?"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

462K 16.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
873K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...