Gravity falls z

By TravisMoseley

After the defeat of little gideon and bill cipher,the twins live normal lives in gravity falls,dipper lives w... More

Gravity falls Z opening 1- colors
episode 1- pilot
GFZ trailer
GFZ all of episode 1 marathon trailer
episode 2- sara B. Is nice to molly,what is a shen yi bu dare
episode 4- vegeta vs frieza,molly did hug kirito
gravity falls z opening 2- adamas
episode 5- meet wilhelmina,who is sarge gallagher?
gravity falls z opening 3- resolution
episode 6- Final battle,the move
gravity falls Z Opening 4- anima
episode 7- a new villain arrives,his name is general lunaris
gravity falls opening 5- anima V2
episode 8- the heroes vs general lunaris,the MPG begins
episode 9- skate rink bully,Disney,sega,namco & NOA claim this video
gravity falls Z opening 6- gyakkou spectrum
episode 10- here we go,3 2 1,zero
Gravity Falls z opening 7- world end
TBTF2022 song- zero
episode 11- meet mother 🐻,uravity attacks
gravity falls Z opening 8- odds and ends
episode 12- Finish off giffany,it ended
Projects i will do next
Medabots (DWMSM22 style) intro
Medabots (DWMSM22 style) episode 1
The legend of rin kagamine® intro
The legend of rin kagamine® episode 1- ringer
Rainbow ruby & the jewel riders® intro
Rainbow ruby & the jewel riders®- episode 1

episode 3- duel with johi,to namek

5 0 0
By TravisMoseley

Raditz:listen here now gravity falls,name,raditz,i'm giving you citizens one Final chance,step down,now!
Tyler McCutepurcure:we don't want you in our town,so get!
Sash lilac:not a chance! (refuses to step down)
Miku hatsune:i won't let you hurt chihan hatsune! (refuses to step down)
Mabel "dipper" pines:if he gains psychical strength,run for your lives!,trust no one! (refuses to step down)
Raditz:then you leave me now with no choice!
Chihan:leave miku hatsune and chichi alone!
Flow:don't...You want to dream again,now it's time for gravity falls z,wishing on the ⭐ above,we will make the multiverse of disney & funimation & aniplex & konami & galaxy trail better,just Fly as we soar up to the sky,come and take a challenge of our lives,so choetzu⭐dynamic let's go,eeyup,keep on Fighting for a future,for our very lives,but watch out for villains that will destroy gravity falls,we can win this...With the power of the saiyans,so choetzu⭐dynamic let's go,eeyup,keep on Fighting and do it,power up now,something greater waiting not so far away,don't...You want to dream again!
Yuga:a duel with johi!
Dragon ball super narrator:to namek!
Raditz:how dare you do that to me now,no one attacks a saiyan!,burst open and mix!
Great madrigal girl raditz:you had your chance,say goodbye!,ouch!
Sash lilac:nobody...hurts...Chihan!
Raditz:damn it!
Sash lilac:serves you right!
Vegeta:you did this to my big brother!,good riddance raditz! (blasts raditz with a Final Flash)
Majin boo:why should booh kill you?!
Vegeta:because i kill raditz and blow him up to smithereens!
Old man McGucket:stop,raditz has been blown to smitheroons!,you got to believe me now!
Sash lilac:hey,stop,your brother did help you!
Benji McGucket:Fiddleford hadron McGucket,go to namek with miku hatsune,goku and vegeta to Find answers!
Luz "dipper" pines:me too!
Mabel pines:you too new dipper,you too!
Yuga:huh,johi!
Johi:i want to duel you!
Ping:i challenge you...To a xiaolin showdown chronicles winner takes all,the game is called "50 meter dash",my mantis flip coin against your sands of time!
Omi:it's a deal!
Yuga:time to raise the flag!
Ping and omi:go,xiaolin showdown,gongyetempi!
Omi:hey,sands of time!,hey!
Ping:mantis flip coin!,i won!
Johi:i summon study witch of newtopia- yunan in attack mode,i must put an end to this one and for all,end turn!
Yuga:i draw,i summon stray black 🐈,black wolf of landstar and sorcerer of landstar,then i sacrifice three monsters to make a wall,a mountain,a building,arise,sevens world road magician!,time to end this,First attack,your monster!,next attack,you!,end it,sevens world road magic attack!
Johi:you won fair and square!
Ping:i'll be taking back the stolen shen gong wu and the sands of time and the treasure of the blind swordsman,see,i have glasses,see!
Yuga:if you want to duel again,just ask!
Blind old man:hey,my wu,give it back!
Ping:Fine!
Dojo:and the wu is not for stealing,see,we keep the shen gong wu safe!,but you can have the sands of time,jeez!
Goku:to namek!
Narrator:as they head to earth 2 "namek",they saw frieza has changed into a golden acroisan,the battle continues next time on gravity falls z!
Mabel pines:hi,name,mabel,see here,luz "dipper" pines and the others saw what happened,they got their hands up in the air to surrender,but not today,we can Fight,next time on gravity falls z kai,golden form,vegeta vs golden frieza!
Vegeta:what is frieza up to?!
Goku:i don't know!
Epilogue scene- gideon was bullied by a girl bully
Sara B.:gideon is a 👧,gideon is a 👧!
Little gideon ellen gleeful:ghost eyes,sick her!
Sara B.:help,help!
Ghost eyes:there there little gideon!
Amanda lee:this unlasting moment,this unlasting day,at last,is it me who is watching,or a villain or hero to kill me now,if this happens,is this a unlasting memory,so keep dreaming...And seeing a unlasting 🌝,on the starry sky,on this unlasting day!

Aniplex®

Disney television animation®

Disney XD Original®

Konami®

Warner horizon group®

Toei animation®

Ruby snow anime now

Miso®

Filmrise®

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.8K 29
(y/n) Pines needed a break from college. Trying to help their older sister, Dipper and Mabel Pines convinced her to go to Gravity Falls for the summe...
14.1K 463 35
Mabel and Dipper Pines returned to Gravity Falls, Oregon this summer once again to spend there next adventure! Of course, they expected a normal..wel...
69.6K 1.8K 20
You visit Gravity Falls to meet your cousins Dipper and Mabel, along with your Grunkle Stan. But then you meet someone new... Hope you guys...
1.4K 54 22
The Pines family decided to spend the summer at Gravity Falls when an unexpected letter appeared on their doorstep. The Pines siblings Belle, Mason...