GATE: Thus USCA fought them (...

Od 410Jackass

(A/N: I know I'm making another gate fanfic, Well if you guys want to know, Don't ask) The USCA (Or United St... Viac

BIO (Y/N and his family) and nation
UUSCF infantry
UUSCF weapons
UUSCF ground vehicles 1
UUSCF ground vehicles 2
UUSCF Airforce
UUSCF mechs
UUSCF navy
UUSCF turret and artillery
UUSCF weapons of mass destruction
Lore of UUSCA: 1/4
Lore of UUSCA: 2/4
Lore of UUSCF: 3/4
Lore of UUSCF: 4/4
PNTO
Character info
Axis-pack
Communist-pact
Prologue
Announcement (e_e)
Chapter 1: Interrogate
Chapter 2: The other side.
UUSCF Drones
Chapter 3: Defending the bunny village (I guess)
Empire of japan
Republic of china
Ukraine
Chapter 4: New allies in another world
Chapter 5: Battle of Damuis hill pt.1
Chapter 6: Battle of Damuis hill pt.2
Chapter 7: Battle of Damuis hill pt.3
Communist-fascism rebellions
Announcement (Again)
Chapter 8: New arrived
United States of Botswana
Meme pt.1
Announcement (Again.... I don't fucking know)
Chapter 9: Japanese? here? Why?
USCF Weapons 2
Chapter 10: Question & Torture
Chapter 11: Keep Calm Falmart, The United States is going annex you all
USC Airship class
Chapter 12: Parallel Japanese in Washington DC
Chapter 13: History of USCA 1/2
Announcement (Again x3 ._.)
USCF Ground vehicles 3 and Jack personal mech
Chapter 15: JSDF in the special regions pt.1
Chapter 16: JSDF in the special regions pt.2
Chapter 17: Gothic Loli and Fox Shota
Chapter 18: Attack by the flame dragon
Chapter 19
Chapter 20: USCA visit the JSDF
Chapter 21: Italican pt.1
Chapter 22: Italican pt.2
Chapter 23: Italican pt.3
Chapter 24: Italican pt.4
Chapter 25: Negotiations and the rose knights
Chapter 26: Back (Again) to italica and Jack's sleep~
Chapter 27: Back to alnus hill
Chapter 28: Meeting the Japanese Diet pt.1
Chapter 29: Meeting the Japanese Diet pt.2
Chapter 30: Subway
Chapter 31: Itami Ex-wife
Chapter 32: Exploring tokyo and the incidents pt.1
USC Vehicles 4
Chapter 33: Exploring tokyo and the incidents pt.2
Chapter 34: Back to the falmart and the Nazi female sus.
Chapter 35: Jack new visitors~ ( ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)
Chapter 36: Dragon hunting
Chapter 37: USCA, Ukraine vs Russia pt.1
Chapter 38: USCA, Ukraine vs Russia pt.2
Chapter 39: USCA, Ukraine vs Russia pt.3
Christmas Chapter pt.1
Christmas Chapter pt.2
Christmas Chapter pt.3
Christmas Chapter Final
A/N
Chapter 40: USCA, Ukraine Vs Russia Pt.4
Chapter 41: Back to Falmart Pt.1
Chapter 42: Back to Falmart Pt.2
Chapter 43: New Visitor

Chapter 14: History of USCA 2/2

1.4K 26 18
Od 410Jackass

===========

Location: United States Continent of America, Washington DC, White House, Meeting room.

3rd person pov

After the shock parallel Japanese reaction, Y/B now decided to tell the history.

Y/B: Everyone good? Right? Now back to the story.

Y/B begins to tell the Parallel Japanese about their father (George Washington) and his brothers wanted their independent from the British empire. Their where five brothers, The one was Y/N who was the silence one, The general from the  and President of United States that he will explain later in the future, He (Y/B) the smartest and youngest in Washingtons, Two white hair boys named Sõrha and Àsoha. And lastly the high ranking commander of the USCF was Jack Washington. He tell them that they have fox features and their father (George Washington) was normal human. The Parallel Japanese were shock to hear.

Noriko: *Shock* I-I believe.

Japanese civilian 1: *Shock* I guess that guy take care of them.

Japanese civilian 2: *Shock* D-Did the animal spirits give their kitsune to George Washington?

Y/B: I..... Know all of you are shock. But he is our father. Back to the story.

Y/B continue to explain anything about the American Revolution run by George Washington, The Founder Fathers and the Washington Sons. He explained to them that Y/N became a general at the age of 16 (8) when he leads his army to attack towns and cities with tactical advantage, Y/B did explain that he invented a rifle that shoot far, He shows them a photo which the Parallel Japanese....

The Parallel Japanese look at the rifle as this gun never been made in 17th century.

Y/B: I made it to win the revolution. Because I decided to replace the muskets with bolt rifles. The balls where replace with point round bullets that can shoot range.

Understanding his words, The Parallel Japaneses were now more shock that Y/B was the smartest 8 year old child in the world. Their minds are running in disbelief, How will GATE earth US scientists react to Y/B investors, They're wanted to meet this kid. Including elon musk.

Y/B explain anything about the American Revolution where they took York and won the american revolution. America gain their independent from the British empire. George Washington (Father) became the 1th President of United States.

Y/B: But..... *Sad and Sigh* WE the son of George Washington that we are immortals, Even we are children. Our..... parents *Tears* Die.

Y/N and Y/B had their sad faces. Even they can't age, Their didn't die with their father. Y/N couldn't say anything and sigh. Hundred years for been immortal has he feel unhappy in him. He remember Àsoha and Sõrha cry about their father has both of them still miss them. Parallel Japaneses were sad about this, They're can't age older.

Noriko: Don't worry, Maybe your father still miss you in heaven, Beside you still miss him.

Y/B: *Stop crying and smile* Thanks, back to the story.

Y/B explain to parallel Japaneses about their history, Some of their world have the same history. But he continue to the point when Y/N became President of United States. The Parallel Japaneses were shock to hear that the Americans choose Y/N has their leader. He explained to them about the war of 1812.

Y/B: Also can everyone tell about the war of 1812.

Japanese Historical: War of 1812 when the British soldiers capture the American sailors. The British soldiers invade Washington DC and burn the white house. Ending in 1815.

Y/B: *Nodded* Yes in your world, But our the timeline is differences. My Y/N got a little angry about the US hostages and declare war on British empire. My brother Jack send 10,000 troops to Canada border and take multiple towns and cities.

He explained to them that Jack knows about the British empire plans to invade their soil. He told them he used navy tactics and destroy British navy before they're landing on the beach. When the British failed the invasion, Jack's troops invades Canada and his part of territories with improve rifles. They're took the British away and won the war. Canada was now part of US territory. The Parallel Japanese were shock to hear that they won.

Japanese civilian 1: YOU WON!!??

Japanese civilian 2: Canada doesn't exist!?

Japanese civilian 3: Canadians will be pissed about this.

Y/B: Since Canada was now part of our country. Canada doesn't exist in our world.

Japanese civilian 5: Is there more?

Y/B nodded and continue the history, He explained the Napoleon War and the same has GATE earth. The US expanse the American territory. He even told them that they're made Indians trides as American civilians. He explained to them about Mexican-Americans War which they're won and annexed Mexico. Y/B did told them they're treated Mexicans has their own civilians has many were descended. Some of the Parallel Japanese sigh of relief that many Mexicans treated equally. He continues the history were they annexed Caribbean islands in the Spanish war. He still continue the story until the Civil War. Y/B explained about the southern pro-slaves, And the north are anti-slaves.

Noriko: Wait a minute? What happen to Abraham Lincoln?

Y/B: Well, Abraham Lincoln never became President since my brother Y/N was incharged. Became a anti-slaves party who wants to free slaves and kill the slavers with no mercy. He still lives and died in 1899, He was the greatest America hero who free slaves.

Parallel Japanese were shock disbelief, Abraham Lincoln never became President, But an leader free slaves group. Y/B explained the south seceded from the union. He tells them about the North America Civil War. Y/B tells them that the civil war takes one year. Not 4 years.

Y/B: This will be my first creatures of war machines in America history.

Noriko: War machines?

Y/B: Yes.

Y/B shown them the pictures....

Parallel Japaneses had the look of shock, This isn't made since the 1900s. One of the Parallel Japaneses fan mechas had their spark on their eyes seeing a walking mech in the civil war. Y/B did explain about the first automatic rifles in the civil war.

Y/B: This machines made by me to win the civil war. The confederate lost and surrender. That means john brow law, KKK and White Supremes group doesn't exist because many who created them were killed or executed.

Parallel Japaneses were shock that southern leaders were killed or executed. Y/B continue the story about this British join the civil war. Y/B creates another investing that can fly in the air. He continues that his flying machines destroy the British navys. He explained they won the civil war and slaves were abolished. One of confederate general Robert Lee who defected for the confederate and surrender. He's brother Y/N spare him...... for now.

Y/B explain to parallel Japaneses that Y/N almost got assassinated by John booth and he was killed by jack. Parallel Japanese were shock and disbelief seeing was save by jack. Y/B still continue the history and they were now in the 1900s. Y/B continues about Europe when the Austria-hungary leader was assassinated. The first World war was begin, Y/B tells them that US never joining both sides. The worse was thing is that the south american continent was formed and declared war on the US. Y/B explained he made another war machines, He tells that he made a jet rocket Biplanes and indestructible tank that could break through lines. They were shock that they're annexed all the south americans continent. He explained that US will be called United States Continent of America. That it is a biggest global country in the world. The Parallel Japanese were shock. Y/B tells about the entente alliance and central powers when British sells arms to south america and the germans used submarines to kill Americans passages in the cruise ship. He's brother Y/N declared war on both sides. The Parallel Japaneses were shock and horrific what Y/N did. But Y/B assured them that many countries who didn't join sides decided to stay neutral, Including Japan. Some of the Parallel Japaneses sigh of relief. USCF larges a impossible invasion on Europe. France, British, Germany, Austria-hungary, Spain and Russia. They're destroyed their militarys with advanced weaponry. Both sides lost and many militarys were taken away. Y/B did tell them about the Ireland independent by United States Continent of America.

Noriko: *Disbelief* This is hard to believe.

Japanese civilian 1: Europe will not been happy.

Y/B: Well, We are the most powerful nations on earth. If any nations in you world declared war on us. We intervene.

Japanese civilian 2: Is it little bit too much?

Y/B: 😐...... Yes. Beside North Korea, China, Taliban, And Russia Federation will be consider them has hostile and threat to our country.

Y/B continues through history, He tells them about the rise of communist and fascism. He explained that British royal family were killed by communist rebellion and takes over British, Including france. They were shock to see communists flags with British and france flags on it. Y/B continue the history when Adolf Hitler became power in Germany. He explained that three sides were communist pack, Axis pack and The Pacific Alliance.

Y/B: They are three sides, Communist are British, France and Russia. The Fascism are Germany, Spain and Italy. And the final was Africa, Ireland, China, Poland, India, Australia, USCA and finally *Smile* Japan.

When the Parallel Japaneses had their eyes wide, They're didn't expect to hear that Japan joined their side.

Noriko: *Shock* Y-You mean....

Y/B: Yes, Although we try to convince them to join our side. They're agree to it.

Y/B explain to them about WW2 when Germany and Russian ready invasion of Poland. Jack knows about their plan and establish their army into poland. When sides invade Poland, He told they're defend both fronts has panzers and Russia tanks cannot cross the line and retreating back to their borders, The Parallel Japaneses were disbelief seeing the alternate version of America defending their allie country in Poland. Y/B explained to the Parallel Japaneses that they invade Soviet union and taken Ukraine and Stalingrad has they're won. Y/B did tell the Parallel Japanese that chinese civil war which was help by Imperial Japanese Army and killed the leader of the communist. They're were shock to hear that their counterpart help the chinese army from communist. Both China and Japan joint forces and invade Serbian in the Soviet territory.

Noriko: *Disbelief* China and Japan working together. How China and Japan react about this!

Y/B: Well, China and Japan saw us as animal spirits. Is weird, I know.

Y/B continued telling the history, He tells about the great purge that Stalin did. He told the Parallel Japanese that Y/N order the 'operation: Down with the iron curtain'. They're drop the nuclear bomb on Moscow killing military and civilians.

Japanese civilian 1: WAIT!? YOU NUKE MOSCOW!!??

Y/B: Yes, My brother Y/N made a terrible decision. Moscow is rebuilt, Exept the landmarks that the nuclear bomb destroy.

Parallel Japaneses were in disbelief that Moscow was destroyed.

Y/B: Three sides sign the treaty. Here's the picture.

Y/B shown them the pictures, Many leaders sigh the peace treatys, Including Adolf Hitler, has they see his face of defeat. The Parallel Japaneses had their smirk on faces.

Japanese civilian 3: *Whisper* Take that you mustache fucker.

Y/B continue the story, They're explained that they purchase the Japanese territory Korea. He explained about vietnam which won by China and Japan. The France collapse and it was annexed by Germany. Y/B told that he put the first in the moon and mars. He also told them he created Atlas Company that can help the world, He even told the japan and china created a space elevation and created anime. He told about the created by PNTO (Or Pacific Nations Treaty Organizations) from Asia nations.

Y/B: But tragic came, In 2040, Hiroshima was nuke and killed millions of people.

He show them the video, They see Hiroshima has been nuke. The Parallel Japanese were shock.

Japanese civilian: W-Who did this!?

Y/B shown the flag of the terrorist.

(A/N: NOPE! Fuck that! I'm not putting that cursed flag in the chapter!)

Y/B: They are considered to be German, British and Russia wanted revenge for their falling nations. In 2044, The Same group before attack Washington DC. Jack troops killed, But the gate open in our capital when jack troops when send there. When the army from the other side called theirself the saderan empire.

Y/B explain to them that Jack troops sends to the gate. They're came across bunny tribes that was attack by the same empire, Jack and his troops killed the imperial soldiers from attacking the tribes. Jack capture the leader named zorzal who was the responsible for the invasion. They're made peace with the bunny tribe leader named Tyuule. After 3 Months Y/B did explain that imperial soldiers enter into a gate in Alnus hill.

Y/B: That's why jack save you all from imperial.

The meeting room went silent they're just meet the 2 sons of Washington. And they're are now in the Parallel universe.

Y/B: I know is hard to believe. But all will stand here in our world.

Japanese civilian 2: Wait? really!?

Y/B: *Nodded* You're may leave for now.

Secret Service Agents escort the Parallel Japanese outside. Leaving Y/B and Y/N.

Y/B: So, What shall we do?

Y/N who finally spoke.

Y/N: Let jack handle, They will make contact.

Y/B: Are you sure?

Y/N: Yes.

To be continue

==========

A/N: 2300 words......... Well, Jack and his troops will make contact with 3rd recon units. It hurts like hell writing thousands words! see ya *Jumping out of the window*

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

106 0 2
PLOT OF THE FANDOM : "Year 2049, 5 year since the war between the Dummies vs Noobs started, thing haven't move better or worst, from those dust, in a...
334K 5.3K 98
Disclaimer:I do not own fallout or gate as fallout belongs to betheasda softworks and gate belongs to takumi yanai illustrated by Daisuke Izuka and k...
43.3K 1.1K 18
The fall of Afghanistan and the situation within the pacific has the United States begun to loosen its grip on the coalitions they once established...
29.5K 841 41
Mostly the GATE plot, but with a Regiment of US MARINES. So in other words a little realistic with the US-Japan Relations. Any pictures, gifs and vid...