I'm Gonna Kill Them All...(Ma...

Από Superbowie

I'm gonna kill them all... The first words the boy had said before going down a dark path. In a world where 8... Περισσότερα

Bio
Episode 2: Screwed
Episode 3: U.A entrance exam
Episode 4: First day
Episode 5: Land of the quiet kids
Episode 6: Dragon boy vs mudman
Episode 7: A stained dragon
Episode 8: Class president
Episode 9: Villains
Episode 10: All might vs nomu
Episode 11: revealing yourself
Episode 12: Redemption
Season 1 (Complete); Season 2 (next)
Season 2 episode 1: redemption starts
Season 2 episode 2: declaration of war
Season 2 Episode 3: Start of the sports festival
Season 2 episode 4: Cavalry battle
Season 2 episode 5: Growing tension
Season 2 Episode 6: The next matches
Season 2 Episode 7: Mushroom girl vs explosion boy

Episode 1: Villains aren't the born, they're made

3.6K 50 30
Από Superbowie

Y/N pov

This is a lesson to all of you if you don't know the truth about our world...villains are not born evil...they're made. From being treated horribly by people around them, not being raised well by there parents and having the good inside them destroyed till theres nathing left...

A vicious circle in society that us humans are living in and never realize it. Civilians create villains, villains attack them, heroes protect them so that those civilians there protected can go back to creating there own monsters...and so on and so on.

Heh...you know...I'm suppose to be the bad guy...but all of you...oh your something. You walk around the streets, cheering for the heroes after they beat the "bad guy" for doing bad things, but in reality your the ones that made them do this...but you all just don't see it don't you? And then you continue on with your lifes, going back to treating others so horribly, then acting so innocent when that person becomes a bad guy...heh...your all fakes...and I hate it.

So that's why in today's story, I'm gonna show you all a boy and not just any boy, oh no, no, no...but a boy who had seen the real face of society, a boy who now knows the truth about the superpowered fakers that protects others from the hurted that calls themselves heroes, a boy who now swears on his life that he will kill all the heores and change society for the better...this boy will be...the skrill criminal...
____________________________________

3rd POV

A happy boy who loved heroes deeply, having E/F eyes and H/C hair with a purple lightning bolt going down, an obvious birth mark from his parents due to his father having a electric quirk and had a lightning bolt on his hair aswel. The boy can be seen skipping threw the sidewalk, walking home as his father followed him, making sure he doesn't hurt himself or get into any trouble on the way.

This boy showed a wide smile, hugging tightly a picture of his favourite hero that some red ink on it, spelling the name of this hero, showing that the boy got a signed autograph of his favourite hero after encountering this person.

This boy is Y/N l/N, he is currently six years old and still hasn't yet gotten his quirk. He was suppose to get it at age four, but didn't for some strange reason. He wasn't quirkless, he went to the doctor about it and found out he was just a late bloomer and somehow still is after two years. It didn't bother him that much, he knew he had a quirk and was patient to know what it is and was always guessing on what it could be.

Y/N turned around and went next to his father, now walking next to him as he looked up at his parental figure.

Y/N: thank you so much daddy for taking me to the pro hero convention, I can't believe I met my idol! Hehe (Y/N giggled as his father smiled at him, ruffling his hair with his hand as the adult Male let out a small chuckle)

F/N: it's ok son, anything to see my boy happy.

Y/N: do you ever think I'll ever discover my quirk? (The boy asked, looking at his father curiously)

His father stared at his Child for a few seconds before letting out another chuckle, patting his son on the head, smiling at the question.

F/N: ofcource you will son, I'm sure of it and I say you'll have an amazing quirk! (His father said, Y/N smiled brighter then before, hugging his fathers leg while they walked and immediately let go)

Y/N: thanks dad! Man, when I get my quirk I'm gonna show it off to all my friends then impress so many people with it and became a hero just like all the amazing heroes out there! (Y/N yelled, pumping his fist in the air) oh boy I wonder my quirk could be? Oh man I'm too excited, it may have been two years, but I hope I'll get it soon and when I do I'll be just like the selfless heroes out there and make sure my family is safe!

His father smiled, watching how happy his son was despite his quirk not appearing after two years, he loved seeing his son so happy, he felt like nathing could break the boy apart and he wanted to keep it that way cause he couldn't imagine how hurt his son would be. He picked Y/N up, putting the small child on his shoulder as they continued to walk home.

F/N: yes you will son and me and your mother will support all the way there! And I'll bet you'll make a great hero in the future!

Y/N: hehe thanks dad, you and mom are so amazing, I hope nathing bad happends to you guys (Y/N said, the two laughed abit as his father walked him home)

Ofcource this boy use to be happy...causr every hero and villain has an origin...now your wondering how such a sweet and innocent boy like him even have the ability to became a villain...well...he maybe a nickel .. it takes is one bad day...just one.

A few days past, Y/N did discover his quirk and it was a special one for sure. Due to his mother having a simple dragon transformation quirk, similiar to ryukyu and his father having a electrokinetic quirk, combined it gave Y/N the quirk of an extinced lightning dragon...a very rare lightning dragon to be exact.

In the viking ages when people didn't had quirks, there was several species of dragons that were around the world. Big dragons, small dragons, fire dragons, water dragons and even an alpha that ruled them all. Various species had there own names and ofcource the this specific lightning dragon was one of those various species.

This dragon is a strike class dragon that's covered in metallic spines that has the ability to absorb lightning and shoot it out. This dragon was one of the rarest and most powerful types of dragons back in the Viking world...and Y/N sure hit the jackpot with that quirk.

Although it was great that he got an amazing quirk after a rare extinced dragon, it wasn't so great later at night in thesame day when...he lost two important things in his life...

Bang bang!

Loud gunshots are heard inside Y/N's house, inside was the little boy himself, standing there in fear and shock as he watched his parents infront of him took a bullet in each of there chests, falling on the floor as Y/N shook in fear at the cloaked figure infront of him that held a gun. The boy took afew steps back, breathing heavily as he was afraid at what this person might do to him next, but somehow...survived?

The cloaked person mouth was exposed, showing Y/N that this strange figure was grinning at what this person had done. Y/N thought he was next, but for some strange reason this cloaked figure left, jumping threw the nearby living room window, leaving the boy alone in the room with his two dead parents.

He felt something he never felt before in his life...pain...in his heart. He was so happy in his life, having so many great friends in school and had a great life at home with amazing parents where it felt like nathing could make him upset, but now he sure felt something and it wasn't pleasent.

Y/N: m-mom...d-dad...(Y/N stared at his parents bodies, watching the blood start to leak out of there bodies and spread around the floor)

Tears formed in the corner of his eyes, he fell on his knees as his eyes were glued to his parents bodies. His eyesight became blurry from the wetness of his eyes as he soon blinked, causing tears to leak down his cheeks. He fell again, onto his hands as he began to sob, tearing now fell on the floor as the Y/N let out a scream in agony.

Y/N: ah...ah...AHHHHHHHHH!!! (He let out a loud scream, tears continued to run down his face as he now lost two precious things in his life)

Now your wondering if this was enough to turn him into villain...well the answer is no...cause there's more then that...sure watching his parents die was enough to strip him from his happy personality, but it wasn't exactly enough to break out villain in him...he just...needed more pushes. And that ofcource is what he got.

After afew days after his parents murder, he was forced to be homeless due to not being able to paying bills, making leave home where his family corpses still remained. He tried going to the police and ask for help about his family murder first ofcource, but they simply laughed, thinking that it was some kind of joke, which was messed up to say since what kind of child would joke like that.

He walks around the streets soon after, waiting for someone to help him. His clothes was dirty and wrinkled, his shoes were torn, showing some of his toes, he looked skinnier and paler as ever from not eating in a while, In all honestly...he looked like a homeless boy. Something strange about him is that he manage to grow out two large wings from his back aswel as metallic spines going down his back and a tail that teared threw his shirt and pants, making him resemble a pale, skinny dragon And how did people react to this? Well simple...they didn't.

People who saw Y/N just turned there eyes away and kept walking, not refusing to talk to him and even did there best to avoid eye contact when they see him coming. And even when people actually talk to him, they leave without a minute passing, saying to him that a hero would help him...speaking of.

Y/N: huh? (Y/N looked up while he was sitting on the ground, resting his back on the hard wall to see his favourite pro, walking down the street along with another pro nearby)

Y/N smiled in happiness, seeing his favourite pro once again and thought that maybe his idol could help him with his problem. He got up, his legs shook abit from still not eating as he weakly walked up to his hero, trying to catch up with the pro before he lost his idol from moving too slow.

He walked up to the pro, grabbing the hero by the hand to catch there attention, which he manage to do as the pro stopped and turned to him as the other hero turned to boy aswell when that hero notice his hero friend as stopped.

Y/N: excuse me...can you help me. I lost my home and family and have no where else to go...(Y/N asked, showing his pale, crusty smile, which creep the two pros out)

The heroes just stared at the boy, already disgusted at his appearance as they let out a small "eww" after seeing the boys face. The pro recognise his face from when he had signed his autograph and noticed how much he had changed as he felt the other pro poke his shoulder.

Pro hero: hey you wanna just leave? We have other bigger crimes to deal with and this kid is just wasting our time (The pro asked as the other nodded)

Pro hero 2: hmmm I guess so, but wouldn't we get busted for not helping a kid, I mean our reputations are on the line here.

Pro hero: come on, theres no one looking, this kid is ugly as heck I don't want him near us, let's just go, helping this kid won't benefit us.

Pro hero 2: hmmm I guess your right, I mean theres no other people here so they can't see us help him, this kid won't help our career one bit...let's just go (the pro said, he removed his hand away from Y/N as they walked away, leaving a shocked Y/N alone)

Y/N heard what they say and he was shocked. His idol had just left him only because he couldn't make him more famous. He felt betrayed at what he heard and now this was the lesson he will remember forever...heroes...are not always selfless. And he learned that the hard way.

His few of heroes had now changed, now seeing the truth of society at the fact heroes became heroes for the money and fame. Villains and heroes had now hurt Y/N, none of them are different then each other to the boy and now he was forced to be homeless for a few more days.

Now this...this is the pushes that led him to it...this was enough to make a boy became the monster he became. Loosing his family, being forced to Leave home, people ignoring him, not getting any help, being homeless, his idol crushed him, it all hurted him deeply and it was the cause of becaming a power villain. Thinking about it now, most villains are like this due to the lack of villains and alot of trauma they get. And people wonder why villains exist...people really are the worst.

Ofcource despite what he went threw there was some hope for him, something that did help him, but didn't exactly fix the broken pieces that were his heart and mind, he was actually...helped.

Timeskip
Afew days later.

It involved Y/N sitting in an alleyway, hanging his head low, starring at the floor with the new eyebags he had received from the difficult nights he had sleeping from either getting beat up from strangers or dealing with the coldness and rainy weather sometimes.

It had been several of months since he was abandoned and still didn't get any help, infact all he had gotten was being ignored, beaten up by thugs and getting kicked out of stores when he kindly asked for food. He was in a non stop hell and he slowly felt his emotions strip away from him...

He looked up after hearing the sound of footsteps come up to him, seeing a man with brown hair and glasses as he wore a coat to keep himself warm from the coldness of the season. He looked abit built, but wasn't strong, just about...thicc.

The man approached Y/N, looking at his pale face. The man noticed the boy after noticing him from afar and wanted to see what's wrong. The two exchanged gestures, Y/N showed his cold, emotionless face feeling nathing from all he went threw from these past months as the stranger as the man showed a curious, worried face to Y/N.

Y/N just stared at the man, his wings were laying on the ground from being too weak to move as he just coldly stared at the man. He had been threw so much that at this point he cannot feel fear or sadness anymore due to all the times he cried and wet himself from fear. At this point he was...numb to it and now nathing cqn scare him or make him cry or make him happy either...he was...almost broken.

Y/N: what do you want? Do you need anything sir?

Max: well I saw you looking threw the trash a while ago and saw you came in here, I was wondering what's wrong and as I can see your homeless...you poor thing you must be really hungry and tired...(The man said as he quickly noticed the scars and bruises on the boys arms, legs and face, making the man look at him in sadness at how in horrible condition this child was in) oh my good, you have so much bruises...what happend to you?

Y/N: oh, I keep getting beat up by people who pass me. They get really angry when I stay in they're alleyways or sleep somewhere they don't want me to be...(Y/N said, slowly lowering his gaurd as he looked at the ground, stopping any eye contact that was between the two)

Max: you poor thing...how could such horrible things happend to such a child...

Y/N: I don't know...everything just...happend. I have no where else to go since I don't have a home anymore...w...why do you care all of a sudden?

Max: cause it's not good to see a little boy all homeless and alone and not do anything about it. Didn't the heroes do something? (he asked, Y/N's eyes widen in anger once he heard the word hero, gritting his teeth slowly as he tried to not sound angry to the stranger and scare him off)

Y/N: they...they didn't help me...they took one look at me and they walked away cause I couldn't help they're career...they only wanted to boost there reputation to get more money and fame...and since I couldn't do that for them they left me without any regret. (Y/N said, hie voice cracked abit as his tears started to water, remembering the time he got betrayed by his favourite as his anger changed to sadness, but immediately went back to anger, having mix emotions as it was like his anger was too strong to feel sad anymor)

The stranger was shocked at what he just heard, hearing a boy say heroes only want money and fame was something he never hear or seen before, usually this was something he would hear a villain say, but a child was something that blew his mind.

Max: oh my god...are you serious? There's no way a hero would never do something like that.

Y/N: yeah well it's the truth...yeah villains are bad, but adleast there not pretending to be something there not...(he said, rubbing the wetness away from his eyes)

Max: I...I can't believe this...I just can't, heroes are suppose to be pure goodness and now knowing they would leave a chile all homeless cause it wouldn't get them more popular is just...crazy! (The stranger said and he was right, he wasn't the type of guy to believe a complete stranger about what they say, but seeing how in bad condition this chile was, it was hard to believe the boy was lying right now)

Y/N: yeah well it's the cold hard truth, people didn't help me cause they think heroes would help, but they didn't either cause they care more about there reputation...(Y/N said, still looking down as he refused to look a the man)

The area quieted down, the two didn't say a word after as it was all silence, they didn't say a thing as there was just silence. The stranger puffed his cheeks, hating to see a boy be so alone and lost so he decided to do something...he picked him up. He went up to him and picked him up with his arms, which confused the boy.

Y/N: huh? What are you doing?

Max: I'm helping you, your a lost child that needs help and I'm gonna help you cause that's what a human should do...so I'm gonna take you home and make you some food then I'm gonna call for people to help this situation.

Y/N: you barely know me

Max: I mean I can if you want to, why do we gotta be strangers, I mean if I'm gonna help you, we should get to know each other so hi my name is max graydon, what's yours? (Max said, holding him as he faced Y/N's face)

Y/N: umm Y/N...Y/N l/N...your name kinda sounds wierd (Y/N said, making the stranger who's name is revealed to be max just let out a soft chuckle)

Max: hehe yeah well that's probably because you never heard of it, It's actually an American name.

Y/N: oh so your American?

Max: yep, me and my parents travelled from to America to her along with my girlfriend and I say it sure is great.

Y/N: oh well are your family gonna be alright with bringing a kid in your home? (Y/N asked, tilting his head in wonder as mx just held a nervous smile)

Max: oh well I don't think that's gonna be a problem cause well...there not with me anymore...they passed away and my girlfriend kinda had a run in with a villain.

Y/N: oh no...that's horrible...I umm...I this is wrong to say, but if could feel something right now I would be sorry right now.

Max: It's ok, you didn't do anything so there's no need to apologise. In all honestly I should be thanking god that I actually met someone that's like me...heh guess we both have no one else to talk to huh?

Y/N: I...I guess your right.

Max smiled at him, which Y/N still didn't smile back to, not fazed anymore at how he was saved. Max felt something wet hit the top of his head. He looked up, seeing the cloudy sky as more drops of water continue to fall, one hitting his glasses as he soon realized it was about to rain.

Max: oh no, it's gonna rain. come on, let's go home before we get soaked (max said, running out of the alleyway and onto the street as Y/N just put his chin over max shoulder, waiting to see what will happen next)

Timeskip

A few hours had past after Y/N and the man named max met. Max brought him into his home as they dried off from the rain with spare towels. It was stormy outside as it rained very hard out as it was now dark outside.

Max cooked Y/N some food, making him about three different plates filled with food, not exactly knowing how hungry Y/N was, but was alright since the boy ate the food immediately in a few seconds, letting out a big burp when he was done, making max smile at this.

Soon after Y/N took a nap on the sofa, which max was ok with as while the boy slept max planned on calling the police or some pro heroes to help. He was worried abit that heroes might not help Y/N again like how he told him the story of how he wasn't helped due to not being useful for popularity, but he was gonna try anyway and just hoped for the best. How many pros can be bad right?

although when he was about to pick up his phone from the table, he noticed something familiar about Y/N's wings and tail, he didn't know what made it look familiar, but he sworn he had seen those specific dragon perts before. He was curious abit so he decided to check something out. He went to his room, going to his book shelf as he searched threw the many books of animals, human anatomy and other books that involved some sort of anatomy till he found the book he was looking for.

He grabbed and took it off the shelf. It was a big old timey looking book, looking like it came from the viking times for how old it looked as there was a symbol of a small dragon in the middle.

This book is known as the book of dragons, it's pretty self explanatory as this book contained bunches of pages with different extinced dragon information on it. Dragons are very popular, infact they were exactly popular as dinosaurs since there both extinced reptilians so ofcource there would be some books about dragons, including some that explain there species.

Max took the book and left his room, going to the kitchen table that was right near the coach Y/N was sleeping on. He quietly placed the book on the table and took a seat as he put a small candle near him, giving him some light to read since the lights are turned off and didn't want to wake up Y/N from all the lights.

Max: ok let's see, it's sure has been a while since I used this book, but I guess it's a pretty good time to use it now (max said, opening the book as he slowly turned to Y/N on  the coach, watching the boy sleep soundly) let's find what you are Y/N.

Max turned back to the book as he turned a few pags, spotting one page as he looked at the picture and read threw the words.

Max: thunderdrum, this reclusive dragon inhabits sea caves and deep tide pools, when startled the thunderdrum produces a concussive sound that can kill a man at close range, extremely dangerous, kill on sight.

He looked at the drawing of the thunderdrum, memorizing the detail of the wings and tail as he turned to Y/N, looking at his wings and tail to see of they match, which they didn't.

Max: nope, not that dragon (max said, turning back to the book as he turned a few pages, now reading the words on the that page) timberjack, this gigantic creature has razor sharp wings that can slize threw full grown trees, extremely dangerous, kill on sight.

He looked back at Y/N, looking at his wings and tail once again to see they don't match the dragon on the book, making max turn back to the book and turn a few pages.

Max: scauldron, sprays scalding water at victims, extremely dangerous, AHH! (Y/N jumped in fright as he heard the sound of loud thunder coming outside)

He breath heavily, turning to Y/N quickly to see if he had woke up, but luckily didn't as he only saw Y/N let out a groan and turn around on the coach, making max let out a sigh in relief. He went back to the book, continuing to turn afew pages as he once again read another page.

Max: changewing, even knewly hatch dragons can spray acid, kill on sight. (Max continued looking threw the pages, seeing different dragon drawings and facts on each page, but still couldn't find anything that resembled Y/N's dragon perts) gronkle, zippleback, the night fury, bonenapper, whispering death!

Max continued to look threw the pages some more, seeing more dragons as he now read what about how the dragon kills there victim.

Max: burns it's victims, buries it's victims, chokes it's victims, turns it's victims inside out. (Max read, he shook abit as anyone could tell from his voice that he was nervous of what dragon he might find that bare a reresemblance to Y/N as continued to turn the pages as he tried to find something, but non had thesame wings or tail that Y/N doas as he still tried to find something in the many dangerous dragons that were in the book) extremely dangerous, extremely dangerous, kill on sight, kill on sight...

Max stopped when he saw a specific page, that had a very unique dragon on it. Max looked threw the description of this dragon while reading out the name. As he read, max voice shook abit when he saw this dragon, hopping to himself that Y/N was not this dragon at all.

Max: The skrill, the most dangerous and territorial dragon in the world. This elusive creature is highly secrective and is known to ride lightning bolts. Only found during electrical storms, it can shoot bursts of white fire. This dragon is very aggressive and territorial and can hold a very bad grudge, if you somehow upset a skrill then hope to dear lord that you do something to make it forgive you. With how this creature is very dangerous and can kill a man very easily there is one thing to do left...(gulps) thank God that this dragon is now extinced...

Max shook more, he saw the detail of the dragons wings and tail as he slowly turned back to Y/N and his eyes widen in fear because, you guessed it, they matched. Y/N had the exact wings and tail of the skrill, the same scale colour, thesame metallic spines, the long wing claws, all the details were thesame. It scared max so much that another sound of thunder could be heard from outside.

This is the rare extinced dragon quirk Y/N had, this was the dragon he can turn into, this is the dragon that he will use to hurt people when he grows up and it's...the skrill. Y/N has the power of a skrill and it sure scared max after recognising it, he never knew someone could have the quirk of a rare dragon and oh boy did this surprise him.

Y/N slowly opened his eyes after hearing the loud thunder, some reason hearing it now as he slowly got up and rubbed his eyes. He looked around seeing how dark it was as he the only he could see was max sitting near the table since he was near a light source of two lighted candles.

Y/N: huh, max what are you doing? (Y/N asked as max immediately closed the book and got up from his seat, going up to the light switch and flipping it, lighting up the foom)

Max: oh nathing, just doing research.

Y/N: oh ok, so what are you gonnd do now? Are you gonna call the heroes and police? (Y/N asked, he felt abit tense as thought of what was gonna happen to him if max did)

Max: well I have to, I mean I kinda have bad experience raising children and it's best for someone more better at this to take care of you instead of me (max said, scratching the back of his head)

Y/N: but doas it have to be the pros, can't you just call maybe someone else that can give me away to somewhere I belong, like maybe a circus? (Y/N asked, raising an eyebrow at him)

Max: ok first off, that's just mean and I can sure people would not be happy with me if they saw me give a child to a circus and second off it still would be better for more helpful people to take you. They could get you a nice foster home...maybe.

Y/N: but I don't wanna go with them, I prefer going with anyone else besides them. (Y/N said, he still kept his calm monotoned voice, but as they continued to talk, Y/N began to feel something in him that would be soon unleashed)

Max: I understand what you went threw Y/N, but we need heroes to help you, I took you in to help you get fed ao you won't starv and getting the pros will help you alot, just give them a chance.

Y/N: what would you know? (Y/N said, his voice got abit louder as he lowered his head and gripped his legs, feeling something knew inside him) how many times did you give heroes a chance...how many times did you get rejected by them cause they didn't get attention from people? that's right, non cause you didn't need to give them a chance because they didn't break your trust. I gave heroes plenty of chances and they keep ruining it all because they care more about themselves then the people there suppose to help...

Y/N let out a sniffle, his eyes leaked of tears as his voice shook, but this wasn't the thing he was feeling, he was so numb to being sad he couldn't feel it anymore, he felt something else, something he thought for a use to be happy child would never felt...anger. he gritted his teeth as his blood boiled, his face turned red as the memories of being ignored came to his mind, fuelling the fire that was rising in him.

Y/N: they tainted the meaning of what is a hero, there all selfish! All they care about themselves and there reputation! There fakers! and I'm gonna make you they know there place for the rest of there lifes! I'll be the one to clean the city from fakers, I'm gonna make sure the world doesn't have any more fakes and that no child will go threw! (He said, he took a few breaths to try and cool down his anger, but nathing as all he did was look up and stare at max in the eyes in anger) I'm gonna kill them all!

Max stared at Y/N in horror, once again in shock at seeing a child say something that no child would ever say. He was shocked at first for seeing a child abandoned without any help, but now he horrified at seeing a child say he was gonna kill all the heroes.

People with animal quirks don't usual act like them, but Y/N's quirk was ofcource different in a way. So since he had the abilities of a skrill, he has...the personality as one. And that was unleashed inside him, his inner skrill. The thing that was bottling up inside him and tried so desperately to come out was now unleashed, Y/N now had the personality of one and it showed, aggressive, wild, anger.

That was it, that was the first thing Y/N said in anger, he now unleashed what he never had in all of his life. Y/N now showed the final piece of his future...a murderer, a monster, the destroyer of all heroes. He unleashed his anger and now knew what he was gonna be...he will be the most powerful villain in the world and he swear he'll makes sure no one will stop him...he will be...the boogeyman of all heroes.

And that boogeyman...is me. That's right the narrator of the story was me all along, Y/N l/N, hi. I'm sure you know what will come in the future after seeing my horrible past cause I damn well know what will. So after seeing this nice story, I hope you stick by and watch the rest and see the story of how I, Y/N l/N, the skrill villain became the heroes worst nightmare!

The end...

A/N: woohoo, episode 1 is now done, thank you all for all your patience. I hope you all like this chapter and make sure to let me know what you think. If yall have any questions feel free to ask me and I'll answer them. Anyway I'll see you all in the next chapter and stay tuned of what is about to come, bye!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.5K 134 45
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝, 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭, 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞." ...
7.3K 228 31
Izuku Modoriya always felt alone. Hidden behind his glasses, he stayed away from the world. The world was too dangerous. Too unpredictable. He hated...
320K 11.4K 24
You didn't know that the day you wandered away from your mother was the last time you'd see her. You didn't know that saying the wrong words would g...
4.8K 189 22
Quirks, the evolutionary advancement of human evolution, the next step in human history to become better than what they we're before but that was ju...