Blush - Steddie

By eddiefreak__munson

Enemies to lovers Eddie Munson ร— Steve Harrington The local freak Eddie Munson has hated Steve Harrington for... More

intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17

15

331 10 10
By eddiefreak__munson

and that day was today. oh god today was the day eddie got to see steve in a skirt. he always thought it would be as a bet one of the guys made him do, trying on one of eddies skirts that he had for special occasions. and to be fair this was kind of a bet robin made him do but it wasn't like steve even protested. he just said okay and went with the girls to the girls section, eddie following like an excited puppy.

"oh eddie, you should try it on too!" vickie squealed as they got to the skirts. robin was looking over for some of the long skirts for steve, she thought eddie was ever going to let steve wear a skirt and it not being a mini one. "yeah sure but only if i get to pick the outfits for both of us" eddie grinned as he walked over to the top first.

he ordered steve to go sit on the chair and not peek at what he chose for them. he thought steve would look absolutely spectacular in a pink outfit. he always took him as a pretty princess. he found a cute white shirt which was cut at the bottom and had an adorable print of a teddy bear on it with ruffles at the sleeves and colar. he thought that steves abs would look great in it. for himself he of course had to choose a dark color, he seemed to be satisfied with a dark green top as he grabbed both and walked over to the skirts.

he searched for the right skirt for quite some time, not being able to decide between a white or light pink mini box pleat skirt. eventually robin in little giggles decided that a pink one would be better. he picked the same one just in black for himself, getting some black fishnets and white over the knee socks with ruffles. returning to steve he gave him everything he picked for him and sent him off. steves face flushed bright pink as he saw what eddie got for him but went to change nonetheless. "you're gonna be the death of me munson" he said as he closed the curtains, eddie giggling in the wardrobe next to him. "yeah you'll die when you see me in this outfit."

(A/N: this is something similar to what eddie got for them.)

when both of them changed they both peaked out the wardrobe to see if anyone was looking and thankful no one seemed to be on their side of the store so they opened up the curtains. robins jaw feel to the floor when she saw steve and vickie clapped excitedly when eddie made a sassy appearance. slowly eddie peaked over to steve and now knew why robins jaw was on the floor.

the shirt tightly wrapped around his torso and with the cut off at the bottom showed a bit of his abs just like eddie predicted. the skirt was barely covering his ass as he twirled around and since the socks seemed to be a little to tight they cut in to his thigh making eddie want to bite it. he was extremely turned on and very close to getting a boner.

"well baby, i think this was a success" steve smirked as he leaned on one of the wardrobes finally looking over to eddie seeing what he was wearing. his smirk immediately fell off his face as he gulped at the sight of eddie in the outfit. it was eddies turn to smirk as he walked over to steve.

"yeah stevie, i think it was" he twirled his hair as he stepped infront of steve looking him dead in the eyes. he felt immense joy in the moment, especially with steve staring at him half shocked and half horny. steves hands came to wrap around eddies waist almost immediately as he smiled at him "what do you say? should we get them?"

and before they could do anything they might regret in public robin interrupted them "yeah okay, you don't need to make a sex tap in the store. plus i think someone might be coming over here so you guys better get undressed." and much to their dismay she was right. they quickly got back inside and changed, trying to not look suspicious.

they packed up their stuff as robin and vickie looked for some more stuff while the two of them followed behind them, eddie once in a while suggesting steve should try something else on. it was much more frequent when they were in the lingerie isle and steve couldn't keep his blush contained.

robin and vickie didn't find anything, apparently the store wasn't for them so they wanted to leave but before they could go, steve grabbed the stuff eddie was still holding and went up to the register with the items. "steve what are you doing?" eddie raised an eyebrow as he followed behind him, a snickering robin and vickie trailing after them. "what does it look like i'm doing? i'm buying them" he smirked. "we both look extremely good in them and i am not missing that opportunity."

eddie couldn't help but blush hard at that. in a way, he loved steve paying for him. not like big things or like all the time, just on occasion. it felt nice to be spoiled. especially when he was buying skirts. "ahh, gift for your girlfriend?" the cashier asked smiling at steve who returned a sly smile, looking at eddie with the corner of his eye. "yeah, she's gonna be thrilled" steve threw her another smile as he paid and bagged the clothes. "oh lovely, i'm sure she'll love them. have a great day" the cashier bid them goodbye and they all left the store giggling.

"oh the 'girlfriend' is more than thrilled" eddie giggled at steve who slung an arm over his shoulder pulling him close. eddie seemed to be a little cautious with people watching them but figured that it wouldn't immediately be seen as something gay so he relaxed. i mean, robin and vickie linked their arms too so this could just seem like a group of friends.

"you're thinking about it to much edds" steve whispered in eddies ear almost as if he read his thoughts. eddie shouldn't even be surprised at this point. "i know i know. it's just, i don't want anything to happen" he tried not being so stiff, steve shaking his shoulders a bit to help shake the nerves out of him. "it's okay. if anything happens i'll beat anyone and everyone up" steve puffed out his chest as eddie giggled at him. him and robin were quite similar.

after robin and vickie found some clothes and shoes that they liked they finally went for ice cream, steve and robin ordering the most complicated stuff from the menus just to mess with the workers. vickie ordered a plain vanilla and eddie decided to try cookie and strawberry drizzled with honey. steve smiled at him as he realized what he ordered. "damn munson, you can eat me out too. and i'll let you do it for free" eddie choked on his spit staring at steve in shock. "i can not fucking believe you just said that" robin looked at him in disgust. lesbians.

"agreed, steve why would you do this too me in public" eddie whisper shouted at steve who seemed to be very amused with the reaction he got from eddie. "hey, it's not my fault you're getting ME on an ice cream cone" he smiled sweetly at eddie as he took his ice cream and went to sit down with vickie. "oh you're never dropping this are you?" eddie sighed, he knew he was going to tease him about it for at least a week. "nope."

they ate their ice cream, talking about this and that, robin and steve trying to steal each others ice creams while eddie gave vickie a try of his. he was really comfortable with her. she was sweet and nice but also fun and outgoing, very chill person. "wait, eddie, when is you concert again?" vickie asked while steve ang robin argued. "oh it's at 8 and it's not a concert it's a performance. we're not quite there yet" he smiled at her as she nodded.

they drove off and went for a walk as vickie suggested because steve and robin were currently on a sugar high like two little kids and they needed to tire them out. it proved to be a good thing. they didn't really get tired but they did see a lot of stuff they found fascinating and stopped bickering. "they really are just two kids" eddie giggled walking next to vickie, his hands in his jackets pockets. she laughed as she watched robin pat steves arm as they walked around lovers lake and looked at ducks. "yeah they are. but god, we're so lucky to have them" vickie sighed as she looked lovingly at robin.

eddie smiled at her "how long have you two been together?" "it's gonna be one year next month" vickie smiled proudly. "wow okay so you two have been going strong huh" eddie admired how good they seem to be hiding it but also how good they seemed together. "yeah" vickie sighed also stuffing her hands in her (robins) jackets pockets "i mean, it's not all good. we have our ups and downs but she's very understanding and very easy to talk to so we usually get over everything pretty quickly."

eddie wondered if he and steve will argue. he wondered if they will last a year. he hoped so. he hoped they'd die together. he loved steve. "well i'm glad he's the understanding one because damn i'm not good at arguments" vickie laughed softly at his remarks. "you have nothing to worry about. despite you two beeing the complete opposites you somehow fit so well together" she smiled sweetly at him. she really had a nice smile. "i knew it the first time i saw you two. it's strange, you both give out this compelling aura and it's exactly the same with both of you. it's like you were made for each other." okay vickie was getting disgustingly sweet. "well i certainly hope so. tho i'm not holding my expectations to a romance book standard but i sure do hope we last a while. well, that he lasts a while with me" eddie laughed, vickie joining him.

they both stared at the loves of their lives in pure joy and satisfaction. eddie felt so lucky to be with steve. and to have found such good friends. he truly wouldn't give this up for the world.

"eddie my love, can we go eat" steve stopped infront of eddie with a pretty smile and pleading eyes. "you guys still hungry? didn't you have enough of your ice cream?" he was shocked that they wanted to eat. i mean, it was lunch time but they ate not long ago. steve and robin both pouted "no we didn't. we're still hungry." steve crossed his arms like a child. "okay you baby, let's go eat" eddie giggled at the excitement on their faces as they walked back to steves car and drove to the restaurant.

"ohh can we go to that new restaurant? what's it called? uhh..." steve was snapping his fingers trying to remember the name. "enzos?" vickie asked and he snapped his fingers at her "yes! enzos! wanna go there?" eddie heard about it but he wasn't sure if they should go there. they weren't really properly dressed and eddie sure as hell couldn't afford to eat there. "oorrr, we could go to the marais. they have great food that isn't gonna drain our wallets. plus we don't have to pretend to be straight" robin suggested and eddie smiled hopefully. "ohh yes, i'd love that yes! let's go there!" steve seemed to be extremely excited and eddie couldn't be happier.

before they went in they made sure no one could see them. they walked in and the restaurant looked surprisingly nice for it being underground. the tables were well lit, not to boujee not to cheap, just somewhere right in the middle. eddie dropped his eyes over all the couples and groups. yep, they were in a gay restaurant. he smiled to himself, feeling relaxed. he grabbed steves hand and nodded at him to follow robin and vickie who already found a table for them.

they sat towards the back, the guys sitting opposite the girls as both couples scooched close to each other. eddie loved the fact that they can all relax now, not being under the publics eye. he leaned into steve who immediately rested his arm on eddies shoulder and pulled him close. eddie could smell steve cologne and he smiled to himself figuring he will smell this wonderful mix of scents for a while now.

the waitress came over to take their order and eddie almost instinctively moved away from steve but when the other didn't pull his hand away he realized that it's okay to do it here. they all said their orders and the waitress walked away. "it's okay love, you can relax here" steve whispered in eddies ear. he nodded and relaxed in steves embrace.

they all chatted about this and that, steve asking robin and vickie what colleges they're attending since they were all seniors now. eddie had no idea if he would ever wanna go to college. he was probably just gonna find some job and try not to die. though he was sure he didn't want to work at the plant like wayne. he saw what that did to his uncle and he wasn't sure he wanted the same for himself.

"what about you eddie? you going to college?" vickie asked, eating her food. "oh me? no probably not. i'm not really one for academics" he tried to hide his embarrassed smile. it was always awkward to him when people asked him that. everyone else was going but he wasn't. he once again felt like the odd one out. but vickie nodded in understanding "you planing to play with your band after high school? haven't heard you play but i'm sure you could go big." eddie smiled. she was so sweet. "i was thinking about it. but it's not all up to me, i'm not sure the guys have the same plans as me. but we'll see" he shrugged. he didn't really wanna think about the future. especially one that might not be with steve.

"oh my god, what if you become a famous musician and i can become your manager" steve wiggled his eyebrows at eddie who laughed at him. "oh yes, steve being my manager, i'd love that" eddie smiled eating his food. "though, maybe we could make a duo, you have a great voice babe" eddie nudged steve who blushed slightly. "not good enough to perform" he hung his head but eddie just slapped him lightly at the back of his head. "shut the fuck up, you have an amazing voice, you could be the fifth member of abba" eddie grinned at him widely. "honestly i'm surprised you know how many members abba has" robin and vickie laughed at steves remark. "hey, i'm a metal head not uncultured."

it was soon 3 pm, they stayed in the restaurant for a bit after they finished their lunch just to let all the food setle in. steve of course wanted to pay, the only one putting up a fight being eddie because steve already payed for their clothes. but of course he didn't budge. "you spoil me harrington" eddie snarked at him but let a grin split on his face. "good. you should be spoiled my princess" steve cooed at him as he gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. robin made a disgusted look "you guys are gross." steve scoffed at her "like you don't do the same with vickie."

and so the two of them started bickering once more, eddie and vickie laughing. "you think they'll ever stop being like this?" vickie asked eddie. he shook his head "nah. we're gonna come over for christmas with kids and they're gonna start arguing about who raised them better." vickie laughed at the image eddie just painted. "not gonna lie, i'd love that, us being together for christmas" she smiled sweetly and eddie nodded "yeah, i'd love it too."

"hey stevie, mind taking me home? i gotta get ready for the performance, we have practice at 5." "oh yeah sure, should we all go to your place?" steve asked as they got into the car. eddie shrugged "sure, you two can meet my uncle too, he's gonna love ya."

...

and he did. robin and wayne immediately hit it off. even faster than steve did, it took quite a while before the man got used to him hanging around with eddie. but robin was just a natural, striking a sweet conversation with wayne. she was blabbering about something eddie didn't listen to because he was to immersed in steve staring at him doing his make up. "keep staring boy and your eyes are gonna pop out" eddie joked as he lined his waterline with eyeliner, smudging it out. "sorry, you're just really pretty" steve blushed, sitting on eddies bed. "well then you just stare babe."

he packed a small amount of dark eyeshadow on his lids blurring it out with his fingers. he didn't really have much money for brushes and he figured his fingertips will do just fine. he put on some mascara and looked at his makeup one last time to check if everything looks good before turning to steve. "want me to do your makeup too?" he smirked twirling the eyeliner between his fingers. steve looked at him, not sure about the idea but nodded nonetheless.

eddie smiled as he closed the door a bit and sat in steves lap, opening the eyeliner "i'm not gonna do anything heavy. just a little bit." steve nodded and relaxed his face. "okay close your eyes for me baby boy" eddie ordered and steve obeyed. "you're gonna have to use that one some other time" steve smirked with his eyes close. eddie giggled as he dragged the pencil on top of steves lashline "should've known you'd like that."

he did both eyes and then ordered steve to look up which he did. "good boy." to be fair, that one kind of slipped out but it certainly got a reaction from steve "eddie you can't say that when there's so many people here." "oh i'm sorry, am i causing trouble for you?" he batted his eyelashes before going back to doing steves eye look. "yeah, yeah you are. and i'm not sure if you're ready to fix it now so please, refrain from saying that too me" steve couldn't hide the blush now because eddie was holding his face in his hands. "noted. but good to know you like praises" eddie smirked.

when he was done with the makeup he looked at it and when he felt satisfied he kissed steves nose. "oh you're so cute" steve remarked and then took another look at eddie "nevermind, you're hot." eddie smirked and got off steve "and so are you love." he gave him a quick peck on the lips before heading to the bathroom, grabbing the clothes he was going to wear. he put on his corroded coffin sleeves shirt and his ripped black jeans only these were wide. he put on his belt and then styled his hair in a loose pony tail and wrapped a bandana around the front, letting a few strands of hair fall in the front. he didn't comb them because steve said it'll make his hair frizzy so his curls were nicely pronounced. he liked it.

he went back to his room to slip on his jewelry. "holy shit." eddie turned to his bed seeing steve with his mouth wide as he stared at him. "holy shit what?" eddie stared at him eyebrows furrowed. "you umm..." steve coughed awkwardly "you look really nice." "thanks?" eddie was deeply confused. "what he means to say" robin came waltzing through eddies door "is that you look amazing." eddie looked at her and then steve who couldn't look him in the eyes anymore and just stared at the floor with a bright blush on his cheeks. "ohh, he likes the hairstyle, i get it" eddie smirked. he knew steve would like him with his hair tied up.

"okay how 'bout you two stop teasing steve and start packing cause eddie has to go soon" vickie tapped her wrist watch and eddie quickly went to put on his jewelry. he took his bag with his stuff and grabbed his guitar that was already in his case. he stuffed in his cables and checked if there was anything else he needed before grabbing steves hand and pulling him out the door.

"okay so if you want you can come later, i don't know if you wanna change or go eat something else. gareth is picking me up" eddie said as he said goodbye to wayne and closed the door behind him. "yeah, maybe we should. i've been sweating in this the whole day" steve said leaning on his car. "oh my god steve, is that eyeliner?" robin gasped as she grabbed his face inspecting it. when she realized she was right she smiled at eddie "nice." eddie grinned at her "thanks. thought he'd look the part."

"oh gareth's here. see you guys later" eddie said goodbye to his friends and kissed steve on the cheek before bolting to gareths car immediately being bombarded with screaming and questions. "ARE YOU DATING HARRINGTON?!!" "omg he's gay?? steve's gay??" "you kissed stevee!!" "WHATT???" he was looking around with terrified eyes before finally screaming "shut up!" they all zipped their mouths as gareth started to drive off. they looked at him with questioning looks. "yes i kissed steve, no we're not dating we're just, i don't know, we just are and yeah, i guess he's gay" he answered everything together.

"oh this is so good" jeff squirmed in his seat, giggling like a little girl. "this is the strangest combination and it somehow makes perfect sense" bastian was smirking at eddie while gareth laughed at them all. "honestly, did you guys not know before? i mean, they were both kinda obvious with their crushes. steve liked him since forever" gareth said like it was no big deal. eddie stared at him with wide eyes "how in the hell do you know that??" he shrugged keeping his eyes on the road "i like to observe people. and it so happens that harrington is an open book. you're a little harder too read but i got you now."

"how have i never noticed your talents?" bastian looked at his friend behind the steering wheel. "i'm good at being small i guess" gareth smiled to himself and eddie just rolled his eyes. "well, as glad as i am that we have all of this out the way can we please talk about our set list because the last time i checked, jeff was still confused." and so they started discussing their whole plan for the night, a little bickering a little laughter and a little more bickering.

they soon arrived at the hideout where a few people already drank some as a different band played. eddie had to admit, they were okay, not as good as his band but they weren't half bad. he was quite proud of himself and his friends, they oddly worked pretty well together and made a great band. they wrote their own songs, lyrics, melody, everything. and he really did hope they'd make it big one day but he didn't know if that would be possible.

he tried to forget about it and went backstage with the guys to practice. and they did so for two hours, going for quite a few smoke breaks in between, their anxiety usually spiked before their performances. and eddie might've been even more stressed because his friends would be watching but he was so happy that more people would come and watch them perform, even if it was just his friends. he was grateful for them.

soon they went on stage to prepare themselves and eddie searched for his friends. it wasn't a big crowd, max 30 people that spread around the bar but he couldn't find them. his first thought was that they didn't wanna come and just ditched him but he then dismissed his thoughts because he knew steve would never do that. they're probably just late. i mean, the show wasn't even gonna be in another 20 minutes and he knew steve was always late to things.

just as he was hooking up his guitar into the speaker he heard the doors opening and turned to look at who came in and was incredibly shocked. there stood steve, smiling up at him, robin and vickie standing by his side. but then he peered behind them and noticed dustin, mike, lucas, will, el, max, even nancy. and there were a lot more people that eddie didn't recognize. some looked older some younger but all of them looked surprised to see eddie on stage. he was just standing there looking down at them all, not being able to move so steve decided to come up to the stage, stopping in front of eddie and looking up.

"so? what'cha think?" steve spread his arms announcing himself and all the people he brought "that enough people for a concert." eddie couldn't even believe what he was seeing. steve really got all of those people to come in less than three hours, people he didn't even know. "got robin and vickie to invite some band friends, the kids were kinda angry you didn't tell them about the performance but all decided to come and invite some of their friends as well. apparently a whole lot of them are really into metal so they were really excited to come" steve talked excitedly as eddie crouched down, almost in tears. steve basically brought in about 30 people which eddie couldn't even believe.

"god you have no idea how badly i wanna kiss you right now" he was sitting on the stage, steve between his legs looking at him with dreamy eyes. "later baby, you'll get anything you ever wanted. but now, i need you to fucking shine" steve patted eddies thighs and went to sit at the table with vickie and robin. the bartenders were all very shocked as they brought in more chairs for everyone to sit in but some people just came up to the stage smiling and waving to eddie and the others.

"umm i think your little boyfriend bought out our whole school to come see us" gareth said into eddies ear who shot a look at him but smiled nonetheless. "alright boys, my anxiety just got higher but i say we rock this bitch on and show 'em what we got" bastian said, having to raise his voice a little because the bar was now twice as full, packed with loud teenagers. they all nodded and did their group handshake before eddie grabbed the mic.

"hello everyone!" he screamed into the mic and everyone that wasn't over the age of 30 or extremely drunk screamed. "wow i see many new faces in here today, thank you all so much for showing up! thank you to my friends as well, they kinda surprised all of us" he laughed nervously and the crowd giggled.  "it's nice to meet you all, we are corroded coffin!" he screamed and the crowd roared. eddie was so stunned at the reaction and so incredibly happy and excited. it felt exhilarating.

"the first song is called 'sign of me', it was written by our bassist, bastian. hope you enjoy" he said the last part in a very low creppy voice and he was sure he heard some girls scream in the front. not that he cared all to much if there were guys or girls listening to them but he really did feel proud that he managed to pull squeals out of them.

gareth started the song, giving them rhythm with the drums and soon they all joined him. the crowd went pretty loud but they got even louder when eddie started to sing. everyone including his friends lost their shit, listening to his voice. he knew he was a good singer but it really felt nice to see happy surprised faces as he belted the lyrics out. he truly felt on top of the world in that moment. he was doing what he loved most with the people he loved most and no one could've ruined that moment for him.

screams were heard and some people caught on some repetitive lyrics, singing them together with eddie. he thought this was the peak of his performance, the audience singing with him. and as they slowly ended the song he realized that the applause and the screams, the whistling and the cheers were so much better. he was panting as he pushed back a few strands of hair that escaped his ponytail and wiped the sweat on his forehead. he took off his jacket and heard so many screams and some whistling as well which he realized came from steve.

"all right all right! how we feelin' hawkins?" they all screamed. "this is making me... very, happy" he lowered his voice in a purr having a feeling that the crowd might love that. steve might love that. and he was right, he got some very excited screams from the front and he really felt proud of himself. "i am so glad you're all enjoying our songs because we've got another one for you, sleepless nights!" and as he screamed gareth hit his drumstics together in rhythm and they all started.

...

everyone seemed to love their songs, having now played quite a lot of them. gareth even got a bra on the stage which he gladly pocketed and winked at the girl that threw it. she threw him a kiss and eddie had to admit, she was pretty, gareth scored.

slowly they came to the end of their songs, already played three more than they planed because the audience wanted more. thankfully there was no one following their performance so they took a bit longer. while they performed more people flooded in. eddie guessed some people might've went and gotten their friends. nevertheless he was truly happy.

"alright my loves, we promised this will be our last, and it was" he got a bunch of awhhs and whines of protest in return but everyone seemes to be extremely happy. "you have made this night unforgettable, truly couldn't be happier. but don't despair, we play here at the hideout every other saturday at 8 pm, you are always welcomed!" everyone cheered and eddie thought it was a major success. "thank you for coming, we are corroded coffin, signing off!" the lights dimmed and the screams grew louder for a second before disappearing into chatter.

eddie immediately took off his guitar and ran off stage to find steve who was waiting for him with open arms. eddie almost leaped into his arms and steve hugged him tightly, spinning him around a bit. "oh my love, you did amazing!" steve cooed at eddie. "thank you so fucking much steve" eddie grabbed his face in his hands looking him in the eyes, trying not to let his tears escape. he pulled him back stage into a corner that was a little separated and covered away from the rest and pressed his lips onto steves. he held his face in between his hands as steves came to slide around eddies waist. "you have no idea how badly i wanted to do this the whole night" eddie panted out as he looked at steve with soft eyes.

"i'm so glad you could finally do it" steve smiled as he kissed eddie again. "you were so amazing up there. think you got me hooked on metal now" steve laughed as eddie smiled, his arms wrapped around steves neck. "i must say, my eyeliner looks even better smudged" eddie said inspecting steves face. "yeah, it smudged a little in the shower but i didn't want to rub it all of because to be fair, i really love how i look with it on so i just evened it out a little bit and now i look like i got railed" eddie laughed at steve as he ran his fingers through his luscious hair. "oh but that look suits you a lot" he smirked as he kissed him once more.

"okay as much as i love kissing you i think we might need to stop and get out before everyone starts questioning us" steve said slowly pulling eddie out the corner. "well the guys sort of know already, they saw me kiss your cheek earlier. and you might need to be wary of gareth, that man read you like an open book" eddie said and steve laughed.

the second they got out the back stage robin threw her hands around eddie almost making him fall back. he just stumbled surprised but hugged her back. "you were amazing eddie!" she screamed in his ear as vickie slowly pushed her away so she can also give eddie a hug, her's not so rib crushing. "you really were, and i don't even listen to metal" vickie chimed, letting go of him. "thanks guys, it really means a lot you came. and that you brought all those people with you. it was truly amazing.

"HOLY SHIT MAN!" dustin came charging towards eddie and much like robin almost jumped on him, making him stumble back again. he squeezed hard and eddie thought he might stop breathing for a second. "that was so fucking amazing!" dustin squealed when he let him go and the other five joined him in praising eddie and the guys who showed up behind him as well.

"come on everyone, how bout we get a round, drinks on me!" steve excitedly suggested and everyone immediately being up for it, stepping up to the bar. the bartender knew eddie quite well so he gave the band and steve some beers and the rest only received some sodas and juice of their choice, as well as a bunch of slaps on the hands when dustin and mike tried to steal steves beer. a few girls even came up to the band and asked for an autograph which they all gladly gave with surprised smiles on their faces.

"wow, now you really are famous" steve nudged eddie as he finished signing the autographs. "now all you need is some haters and you're a real celebrity" robin chimed in. "yeah, we already got more of those than fans" eddie joked as he drank his beer. "yeah, bunch of losers those assholes. you guys were all fantastic" steve rested an arm over eddies shoulder who leaned into him, enjoying this moment.

"thanks stevie" eddie looked at the love of his life. "for?" steve looked at him. "for making this the best day of my life."

...

A/N: got some corroded coffin action in, thought it might spice the story up. to be fair i'm just filling in a little, trying to get to a specific part.

also, updates might be a little slow these days, i feel like my inspiration is a little short and since i'm not splitting chapters anymore there aren't going to be frequent updates but i will try.

thank you all so much for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 15.2K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
204K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
1.5M 35.1K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.