𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 |...

By Thebandguy

In which a babysitter Yelena Lebraz fall in love with the father of the child she's babysitting. Who named is... More

Prologue
1. recognisable
2. unexpectedly him
3. needed me
4. she saw too much
5. reverse uno
6. the bad tension
7. a taste of sins
8. taste of your own medicine
9. the picture of him
10. think of brielle
11. lust for life
12. the love of mother
13. million dollar man
14. she's not me
15. backfire
16. she looks like fun
17. when she thanked him
18. clueless
19. same mistake and past
20. in love with judas
22. alone together
23. wondrous place
24. sweet mourning
25. only one's who knows
26. is it made in love?
27. you're too hard to let go
28. her feelings
29. p is for positive
30. steppin' on the last train
31. in which: she finally see the world
Epilogue

21. the plans he made

1.2K 21 47
By Thebandguy

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

I watched Brielle as she play with her dolls. I've been staring at her for more than fifteen minutes now, there's a lot of thing running through my mind, thinking that how worse Brielle had in her past life.

It's hurt to believe that she wasn't born for a plan, she was born because of an accident. And a lot of happened since she was born and i know she don't deserve anything happened back then. I know she's just a kid who already had a family problem, i wonder why she really loves her mother when she abandoned her; or probably because she's only a kid that's why she doesn't care about that.

She always hoping that her mommy and her Daddy will get back together knowing that will never happened.

"Brielle?" I started.

"Hmm?" She didn't bother looked at me instead she just continue to play her doll.

"Can i ask you a question, sweetie?" I asked her, moving closer to her and getting on my knees. I just need to asked her one question, just a one question to get away from my curiosity.

"Yeah?" Brielle turned her head to me.

I sighed and began to asked her a question. "I know your mommy abandoned you but how come that you really love her even though she abandoned you?" I hope this wont upset her or anything.

She suddenly went silence and put her doll down as she shrugged her shoulders. "I dont actually love her Yelena." Brielle sighed. "Mommy abandoned me and i know i wasn't supposed to be born but I've always want a mommy and a perfect family."

"Brielle you are the best thing happened to your parents, believe me." I said softly, "Well, you still have someone who really cares about you and that is your father." i even feel furious, i just hate the fact that she knew that bullshit. "And you have me."

This time she crooked her head to me and smile sweetly at me. "You're the best nanny, Yelena."

Brielle moved to me as she hugged me tightly which makes me happy. God, i love this kid so much. I hugged her back, i just care about her so much, i care about her feelings i feel like it will hard for me to leave this job because of her, i mean i will definitely not gonna leave this kid, i want to feel her that she's loved and feel her that she's the best thing happened here in this world, she deserve so much.

I joined her to play with her dolls as we played like im just a kid and enjoy playing with these toy, when all of sudden we heard a knock on the door. As the door opened wide by Alex, he was dressed as usual but this time he's wearing a leather jacket instead of a suit, can't help but to think when i first saw him wearing this jacket.

"Did i interrupt something?" Alex asked, a light smile hovering at his mouth.

"Yelena and i are just playing." Brielle said brushing the doll hair, as Alex move closer to her surprisingly of his action.

"You can continue playing with her later 'cause we're going out right now, we're having a lunch." Alex stated delicately, hold up—am i really hearing this right? Did he just said that he's having a lunch with his daughter?

Brielle look surprised as she finally looked to Alex with a wide smile on her face. "Really?"

"Yes sweetheart." Alex nod his head. "So get dressed."

"Yehey!" Brielle exclaimed, as she immediately stood up excitedly and went to her closet. This actually make me smile for the fact that they are finally having a bonding together.

"I also want you to get dressed Yelena." Alex stood up and met my eyes. "Yer coming with us."

I am?

I swallowed, "Wait? I am?" I asked confused.

"Yes, ill meet you two downstairs." With that he left the room, leaving me speechless.

Trying to calm myself for the fact that im going out with Alex for the fúcking first time. Like there's no way this is happening right? I can't believe Alex wants me to go out with them, i mean that should be their father-daughter bonding and yet he's taking me with them. Like no shit! I can't believe im having a lunch with Alex, i know Brielle is coming with us but damn i just had a chance to go out with Alex Turner.

After i take Brielle in a shower i helped her get dressed and after that it was my turn to get dressed. I just feel so excited and nervous, this is my first time to go out with my boss especially with his child. Or maybe because Brielle's nanny so im coming with them?

I glanced at myself on the mirror and looks like im good to go. I took a deep breath before going downstairs with Brielle.

Alex took us to the expensive restaurant and I'll tell you what! This place is breathtaking like this is fancy restaurant and I've never been in fancy restaurant. We went inside and we follow the lady then she leads us to the table. I can focus on the look of the restaurant it clearly screams richness, that's for sure. The walls are white and gold and all the tables are white and there are windows all around that you can see the city.

The waiter appears at our table, asking us what we would like to order. And id be honest that i dont want to looked at the menu, for sure all of them are very expensive. Brielle was still looking at the menu so Alex take a order first. He ordered an unfamiliar dishes, the only food i know was the steak.

I kept looking on the menu, none of these foods are familiar to me.

"What do you want to order Yelena?" Alex's voice makes me even nervous.

"I'll take the Classic Caesar." I smiled politely to the waiter.

"Dont be silly Yelena, we're in this type of restaurant." Alex spoke in front of me, taking the menu out of my hand. "She can have mine as well and this fruit gazpacho."

"And for the young girl?" Asked the waiter.

"Brielle, dont order any shrimp food." Alex said to Brielle who still struggling what to order.

"Wait, is she allergic to shrimp food?" I asked curiously.

"Yes she is."

I didn't know that Brielle is allergic in shrimp food i mean she never told me and even Nora or Rosita but thankfully I didn't plan to get her any shrimp food. I mean, it's a good thing that Alex knew that.

Finally the waiter finally done taking our orders. The rest of our lunch flows well. We are all relaxed and Brielle really enjoy this since she's having a good time with her father and it's actually happy to see them having a father-daughter bonding.

I didn't know Alex know how to joke around, i mean this is my first time to see him always smiling. Im glad he's making a time with Brielle and that's all matter, i know he's trying. And why i never noticed that Alex looks fúcking hot with kids, he's definitely a dilf.

God, Yelena what the hell are you saying!

I should really stop my mind thinking something like that. What's matter is Brielle is having a good time and so am i.

The food is beyond delicious especially what Alex order for me. The steak is delicious, the meat is very juicy i admit that Alex had a good taste in food.

After our dessert i excused myself to go to the toilet. I can tell that i am now very full, Alex ordered a lot of food i mean he ordered a lot of dessert which is i told him that sweet is not healthy for Brielle but he ignore me anyway.

As soon im done i exited the toilet when I accidentally bumped to someone which is i immediately apologise.

"Yelena?" Said the familiar voice, i looked up to see Ryan, oh God.

"Mr—I mean Ryan, hey." I smiled awkwardly, small world huh?

"It's nice to see you again." Ryan smiled at me, "How are you doing?"

I shrugged my shoulder. "Im actually doing fine, what about you? What are you doing here?"

"Oh nothing change still working, you know." He told me, putting both of his hands on his pocket. "Im having a lunch with some people for a business actually."

"Oh i see, well...uh, i wont bother but it's nice to see you too, Ryan." I smiled softly, I've been trying to forget Ryan but i guess destiny really wants us to meet.

"Wait." I stopped and turned to faced him again. "Are you free these weekend? I would like to take you out, Yelena."

My eyes widened, as my heart began to beats fast. Im sure my eyes are showing any nervousness and and panicked i feel right now. I can't believe Ryan is taking me out, i cant even thinking straight if i really want to say yes. I mean this is my chance right? But damn why my heart doesn't want to?

"She's not going anywhere." Suddenly i felt a warm palm on my waist. I looked beside me, it was Alex. "And she's not interested to anyone."

Alex stared to Ryan eyeing him up and down. Looking all bossy and glaring at him while Ryan is also looking straight to Alex who look a little confused.

Oh my God.

"Excuse me? Who are you?" Ryan asked, narrowing his eyes to Alex. Before even Alex speak I immediately interrupted him.

"Ryan, this is Alex my boss and Alex this is Ryan...My previous boss." I said honestly, this i just so awkward, i dont know why this have to happened, it just weird that these two men are the who made my mind crazy.

"Not boss anymore actually." Alex suddenly said that made my eyes widened. He pulled me closer to him as Ryan is looking at Alex's hand that it's still on my waist. "She's my fiancé."

I am his what? I looked surprised of what Alex just said, I turned to looked at him he dont look like he's joking, he's definitely serious of what he just said. Ryan and i look surprised i mean i am.

"Oh...Sorry I didn't know." Ryan said. "Congratulations to both of you, I'll go ahead."

I looked at Alex glaring at him. "What was that?"

"C'mon we're leaving." Alex ignore my question and walked past at me. I sighed, how dare him just walk away just like that after what he just did. I feel so bad to Ryan, i mean now i dont have a chance to—Ugh, i should really stop. I mean i already fell in love with someone else.

: ̗̀➛

Right after we left the restaurant Alex decided to take Brielle in in-door children playground. I was actually surprised that he let her to play here, as far as I remember Alex doesn't Brielle to play with other kids especially in play ground. So here i am seating and watching Brielle happily playing with these random kids.

Im actually impressed that Alex really having a good time. Not bothering to looked at his phone if he had any text about his work, instead he just kept watching Brielle.

"Why you suddenly take Brielle here? I thought you dont want her to play with stranger children?" I asked him, not sounding like i looked surprised.

"I just realised that i was wrong about that and yer right Brielle need this kind of childhood." Alex response with a sighed on his voice.

"Why?"

"What why?" He raised one of his eyebrows.

"Why you didn't want to play Brielle with other kids?" I directly asked him, i want to know if he either doesn't want Brielle to be happy or experience a happy life as a kid or he had a good reason.

"I admit im really strict when it comes to Brielle. I dont know, im just worrid that they will taught her some horrible things...Or learn something will put her in danger." Alex exhaled sharply, making himself comfortable on the chair. "You can tell that i dont trust these strangers kids but i was wrong."

I smiled sheepishly and crossed legs. "Of course they wont, they're just a kids who only like to play, trust me."

"I know, i used to play with kids when i was in a young age and i know you were thinking that i dont have childhood." He said, i suddenly laughed 'cause he's not wrong, i was really thinking that.

"You got me. Sorry, now i know the reason." I said to him as i put my hand on his arm. "Brielle's gonna be fine, Al, she's a smart kid she know danger and she know that she wont do anything that will make her put in danger." We we're maintaining such a strong eye contact that it make my heart beats fast.

"I do trust her now and i do trust you with my daughter." He smiled softly. "Another reason why im doing this, i told you that i will changed the things and make Brielle happy."

I nodded my head to him and we both looked at Brielle. "Im sure she's not gonna forget this day."

And i make sure that Brielle will remember this day and make her feel that her father love her so much and i think everything is getting better? I mean, today is a best day for Brielle 'cause she finally go out with her father and that's a good thing for her.

"You know, i do have alcohol problems. It began to make me think that im a bad father." Alex suddenly spoke next to me, it caught my attention by bringing this kind of conversation again. "I kept telling myself to quit smokin' for my daughter but I couldn't do it. We both know im a shitty father."

"Dont say that, you have reason and i understand that." I said, moving closer to him. "Look at Brielle, you made a lovely kid i dont think you didn't raised her right."

"I didn't exactly raised her with my own hands—"

"Im glad you did this to Brielle." I immediately interrupted him, hoping i could change the subject.

Alex sucked on his teeth and sighed once more. "I just want her to be happy, and if it weren't you i can do this kind of thing for my daughter." He said holding my gaze with his. "Thank you for always listening to me."

"Of course, anytime Al." I smiled sweetly as i lost in thoughts when Alex stared at me, we both made an eye contact again. It felt like the rest of the world was dissolving away around us, he didn't say anything so do i, then Alex began to lean his head until our face is only inches away when I realised what was about to happened and i quickly stop him. "I dont think we can do this here, there's a lot of kids around."

He managed a light chuckle. "What, you want somewhere else?"

"Of course not, i just think that—"

"C'mon follow me." Alex said as he stood up on his seat. I was confused at the moment when i stood up and looked at him confused.

"Where are we going?" I asked confused following him behind.

"I know a place."

My eyes widened as soon i realised what Alex plan is. Oh shit, what place? We both know that we're in this kind of place and im not planning to have sèx with him right now.

"What? Are you nuts? We're in children playground." I grabbed his hand to stop him walking which is he did stop and turned to face me.

"I dont care where we are, Yelena." He growled, running a hand through his hair. "I'll fúck you wherever i want."

"What...What about Brielle?" I question him and hopefully it will stop him 'cause there's no way im having sèx here with him or should i say we're gonna leave Brielle alone here.

"Just shut the hell up." He said and he went to the lady who's in charge with these kids. "Can you watched me daughter, the one in the red dress and blonde hair."

"Oh of course, sir." The lady smiled politely. Alex immediately thanked the lady and he quickly grabbed my wrist as he drugged me inside through the hallway.

I dont know where Alex taking me but damn i dont think i can stop him right now. He finally released my wrist and put a hand on my back, we both stop walking when Alex opened the close door that it said 'staff only' and we both stepped inside.

"Alex, are we even—" Before i even finished my sentence he already crashed his lips to mine and pinned me on the wall. Kissing me like we never kiss before, the fire inside me felt alive again and the electricity is all over my body. I didn't even think twice to kiss him back, kissing him with hunger both of our mouth dancing in sync, tasting each other.

His movement were eager and demanding, as if he couldn't get enough. He placed his right hand behind my head pushing my face even closer to his keep me there while his other hand were in my thighs. I run my tongue along his lower lip and bit it softly that causing him to groaned. Alex's hair fell into his face and pushed my back, one hand on my hip, the other fumbling with his belt.

Dear lord, i know we're making a sins right now especially here in children playground, hiding behind this room. I couldn't even stop Alex 'cause we're both horny and damn it, it feels good.

Alex began pull down my pants and my underwear as he pulled his cóck out and stepped closer to me, his hand pushing my legs apart and i put my hand on his shoulder. He lining himself with my entrance and finally pushed inside me making me gasp loud.

"Fúck..."

It feels like were alone in this building, the feels of him inside making me lose my mind. He reached down to push up my knee and wrapped my leg around him. He move faster and drove deeper inside me, i moan hard gripping his shoulder as i cried in pleasure. Alex immediately moved his other hand on my mouth to cover my mouth from moaning too loud.

"Fúck Yelena, you felt so good." Alex groaned, looking straight to my eyes.

He continued to thrust and he lower his head on my shoulder, kissing my neck and bit down gently, his beard scratching at my skin. When he finally release his hand on my mouth, I desperately pulled him closer and kissed him once more. We didn't even care if we're in this kind of place, we just do our thing until we both release an orgasm.

As soon we're done we both fix ourselves. We went back and Brielle is with the lady, she smiled at us as soon she spotted us.

"Where are you guys been?" Brielle asked innocently, i looked at Alex who's really sweating all over his forehead.

"I just...Showed Yelena where's the washroom 'cause she seemed clueless." Alex told Brielle, fixing his hair. "Let's go home, sweetheart."

I sighed in relief, im so thankful that no one saw us there. I dont know what Alex gotten to him and how the hell he made sure that were safe there? I swear to God Alex is impatient man, he couldn't even wait till we get home.

I dont wanna lie it feels good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 1.5K 43
It was hard to fall in love with a thirty five year old man who calls you Kid. A rough night when Eloise met Alex for the first time. Eloise caught h...
4K 286 48
Alexandra Queen, she has never had a normal childhood. Her and her mother were abused by her father and his friend, John. Day in and day out. Their j...
3.7K 160 20
"Cool, lets go!" we jumped off his bed and ran towards his stairway, where he sat on his railing. "What are you doing?" I asked the crazy person. "Be...
9.3K 669 26
"𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒔𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆...