Adalaide

Od ariesaf

In which Adalaide Willow falls for the universities star quarterback Maddox Ledger... Více

Watch Out!
Easton
Oogie Boogie
Game Day
Glass
Pain
Alec
Uninvited
Smash Cake
Grams?
Cops
CONGRATULATIONS!
Maya
Ouch?
Swing
Pam?
Kiss
Best celebration ever.
Lies
Want
His daughter
The Parents
A night to remember.

Before you read!

3K 19 0
Od ariesaf

Hi!

Welcome to my third book Adalaide. This book idea came to me one day , and that same day I wrote about sixteen chapters...

I was a little to excited with my ideas but I'm definitely proud of how it's turned out.

This book is a college romance , but it won't feature much of the college experience , to focus more on the characters growth and development.

Contains:
- Violence
- Language
- Sexual Content
- Abuse

Also , how do people write introductions to books and make them so long? I'm only 90 words in and I just want to jump to the story *face palm*

Anyways...

Please vote and comment! I love reading everyone's comments and replying to them , they always make my day.

Criticism is welcome , I'm not a professional by any means but please know the difference between criticism and hate.

Imagine the characters as you wish , and enjoy (:

- liz

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

10.9K 481 25
Bella falls for the schools bad boy but after there insistent he makes sure that she is only his (Contains a mature content)
820K 6.7K 105
**REQUESTS NOW CLOSED** **REQUESTS NOW CLOSED** WARNING:EXPLICIT CONTENT Blocked Parts [To Read Follow Me]: Babysitting-(Colin Kaepernick)-For Holly...
86 8 12
When Amber comes all the way to Edinburgh for her higher studies and unknowingly falls for the handsome jock Veer.