Lovejoy // Wilbur soot

By iluvbigbawls

in which... Veronica Dalgleish's best friend starts a band, not knowing it was made for her all along. More

Casting !
Noah
day before paris
Paris
Disney
Lovejoy
Wilbur and Noah
Vidcon invite
day 1
day 2
day 3
lovejoy album
party
more then friends
sick
date
Worried
packing
moving in
first day
storm
drunk stream
gig
tweets
noah.
Stream
Gig
vidcon and gigs

Traveling

1.2K 22 31
By iluvbigbawls

A/N FOR PLOT REASONINGS THIS STORY WILL HAVE A VERY DIFFERENT TIME LINE

Melody POV

I was learned up against Wilbur's arm in the airport, barely able to keep my eyes open.

"Melody you look like you're about to pass out." Ranboo laughs.

"I am." I laugh tiredly.

Phil, Kristen, and Tommy were getting coffee, while Ranboo, Wilbur, and I waited at the terminal.

"I'm so excited to go back to sleep on the plane." Ranboo yawns.

"Dude same." I agree.

"I don't understand how you guys do that." Wilbur says.

"Honestly me either." Ranboo laughs.

Eventually Phil and Tommy get back, and we get on the plane.

In one row it was Kristen in the window seat, Phil in the middle seat, Ranboo in the aisle, then in the row across from theirs Wilbur was in the aisle, me in the middle, and Tommy in the window seat.

Once we take off, Tommy falls asleep immediately while Ranboo and I watch Wilbur play zoo tycoon on his laptop, with my head on Wilbur's shoulder.

"Wilbur!" I whisper with a laugh because he let animals escape in the game.

"It's alright!" He laughs.

I look over to see Ranboo already fast asleep.

"Ranboo's asleep." I whisper.

"Not surprised." He whispers before turning his head and kissing the top of my head.

"What was that for?" I giggle with a red face.

He shrugs his shoulders. "Felt like it."

Eventually my eyes become heavy, and I fall asleep.

time skip

My eyes flutter open to Wilbur talking to Ranboo.

"Good morning." I yawn.

"Melody we both slept for the entire flight!" Ranboo laughs.

"We did?" I laugh tiredly.

"Yeah! There's forty-five minutes left!" Wilbur laughs as I take my head off his shoulder.

"Did you sleep at all?" I ask.

"No, i've never been able to sleep on planes." Wilbur says tiredly.

"That sucks." I reply.

"I'll be fine." He says with a soft smile.

Eventually the plane lands, and we all start walking to the baggage claim.

"I haven't been to this airport in years." I say.

"I was here a few months ago." Ranboo says.

"Americans." Tommy scoffs.

"Tommy!" Wilbur laughs.

"Sorry, I forgot that your girlfriend is American." Tommy teases as Phil laughs.

"She's not my girlfriend!" Wilbur laughs.

"Oh Melody did you hear that Weston and Kaylnn Koury is gonna be there?" Ranboo asks.

"Really?" I ask excitedly.

Weston was a pretty good friend of mine, we met in 2020 over the Epic smp and became good friends online.

"Yeah!" Ranboo says.

I feel Wilbur lace his hand with mine as we walked, and a deep red flushed over my face as butterflies erupted in my stomach.

"Hey no blushing!" He teases quietly as I laugh.

We all eventually get to baggage claim and get our bags, and get in our rental car to start driving to the vidcon hotel. Ranboo insisted we get a mom car so we got a 2021 Chevy Tahoe. Phil was driving with Kristen in the passenger seat, Tommy and Ranboo were in the two captains chairs, and then Wilbur and I sat right next to each other in the third row, with Wilbur slumped down in the seat and his head on my shoulder, and my hand gently running through his hair.

"Melody?" He asks.

"Yes Will?" I ask.

"I know there's gonna be two beds in our room but can we share one?" He asks.

"Of course." I smile.

While Phil, Kristen, Tommy, and Ranboo were having their own conversation Wilbur was still laying on my shoulder while watching me scroll through tiktok.

Suddenly, a video pops up saying "You can't convince me that Melohilive and Wilbur Soot aren't dating." Causing Wilbur and I both to laugh.

"What are you guys laughing about?" Ranboo scoffs jokingly as he turns around to look at us.

"According to tiktok, Melody and I are dating." Wilbur laughs as he sits up off my shoulder and fixes his glasses.

"Tiktok should be correct." Tommy whispers loudly.

"Tommy!" Phil scolds with a laugh.

We eventually get to the vidcon center, and we go check in.

"Alright what's your name and online name?" The worker asks.

"Melody Dalgeish, or Melohilive." I say.

"Alright, and you have a shared room with Will Gold correct?" He asks.

"Yes." I say, giving a smile to Wilbur who just rolls his eyes.

"Alright you're all checked in!" The worker smiles.

"Alright thank you!" I smile before Wilbur and I start walking to the elevators. "You excited Will Gold?"

"Are you excited Melodyne?" Wilbur teases. My full name was Melodyne, pronounced Mel-oh-dine, but everyone just called me Melody cause that's what I preferred.

"Stop it!" I laugh.

"Oh come on! Your full name is Pretty!" He says as a shade of pink blushes over my face while we get into the elevator. "Excuse me."

"I know no blushing!" I laugh. "It's hard not to."

"Oh why cause i'm just so charming." He teases.

"Something like that." I tease as I look up at him, with a light shade of red on his face.

"Bold are we?" He smirks as we get off the elevator and start walking down the hallway, the blood rushing to my face.

We had never flirted this much and in this way. Sure over stream we would fake flirt to make fun of Kristen and Phil, but it was never this real.

I just lightly laugh at his comment, and we eventually get to the hotel room.

It was a nice room, with two beds, a tv, a small kitchen, a dresser, a big bathroom, and a small vanity.

"Sick!" I smile as we look around.

Wilbur lays down on his back on one of the beds, and I go lay down on the other.

"Hey what happened to us sharing a bed?" He pouts.

I laugh and go lay next to him on his bed, and he holds an arm around me while I rest my head on his chest. "Better?"

"Much." He smiles before kissing the top of my head. "So tomorrow we get to walk around Vidcon with other creators, day two we have the dream smp panel, and then day three we have our shared meet and greet."

Wilbur and I were gonna have our meet and greet together, because we shared pretty much the same fan base and because we were known for being best friends.

"Okay!" I smile.

"Is Weston gonna flirt with you again like how he did on my love or host?" He laughs.

"That was a joke when we flirted!" I laugh. "Why? You jealous?"

"Maybe I am." He teases.

Eventually Phil texts us saying the group is gonna go out to dinner, so Wilbur and I get ready.

"Where are we going?" I ask as I open my suitcase.

"I'm not completely sure but it's a medium to nice restaurant." He replies.

I get dressed and touch up my makeup in the mirror, and Wilbur and I go to the elevator to meet them on the bottom floor.

"Phil says Weston is gonna go with us." Wilbur says as the elevator goes down.

"Oh cool!" I say excitedly.

Once we get down to the bottom floor I hurry off to look for Weston, and I see him waiting next to the rest of the group.

"Melody!" He smiles as he looks up.

"Weston!" I smile as we meet in a hug.

"How are you?" He asks as we pull away.

"I'm good! How are you?" I ask with a grin.

"I'm doing good!" He smiles.

We all go into the car in the same seats as earlier, but I sat in between Wilbur and Weston in the back row.

"How's Kaylnn?" I ask.

"She's good! She was super tired so she stayed back at the hotel." He replies.

"I'm exited to see her!" I smile.

"She's excited to see you!" He smiles.

- Wilbur Soot pov

I see Weston show Melody some videos on his phone, and she rests her head on his shoulder to see while a spike of sudden jealousy shoots through me.

I hear them laugh at something, but I don't even look over at them because I know i'll just get more mad, and that made me frustrated with myself.

Just because I liked this girl as long as I'd known her doesn't mean I automatically get her love, but I wish I did.

We arrive at the restaurant and go sit inside, with Me, Phil, Tommy, and Kristen on one side of the table and Melody between Weston and Ranboo on the other side.

"So Wilbur how's the band coming along?" Phil asks.

"Oh we're gonna release our first album soon!" I smile.

"Really? That's amazing!" Melody says, with a grin growing on my face because of her smile.

"What are the songs gonna be about?" Tommy asks knowing damn well him and Phil already know what their gonna be about.

"It's...a secret." I say trying to hide my smile.

"Melody did you see what Vidcon posted about you and Wilbur's shared meet and greet?" Kristen asks.

"No, what'd they say?" Melody asks.

"They're calling it a couples meet." Kristen smirks as Melody laughs.

"Of course they are." Melody laughs.

Melody and I look up at each other then immediately looking away while trying to hide our matching smiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 137 32
A love story between a small town girl and a band that she loves.
277K 11.9K 14
You can't reach a desire until you face a fear. You can't face the fear until you overcome the flaw. Book Two of Her Melody<3
1.4K 32 17
Nihachu has a younger sister by a year and hasn't told her friends about except some of them have met her. So when Nihachu forgets to give Charlotte(...
18.5K 249 48
Alexis is Wes' sister. When she moves in with Wes due to some questionable circumstances she is asked to join Smosh games due to her good gaming and...