What we yearn for (unedited)

By ohheyjudesummers

Ironically the one time Brielle tries to commit to a man for the long haul, he both cheats on her, rips open... More

Prologue
1 Milan
2 Brielle
3 Brielle
4 Brielle
5 Brielle
6 Brielle
7 Milan
8 Brielle
9 Milan
10 Brielle
11 Milan
13 Monnika/Brielle
14 Brielle
15 Brielle
16 Brielle
Authors *endnote 1
Authors Endnote 2 *Final

12 Milan

90 7 1
By ohheyjudesummers

Warning: Chapter will contain, unprotected sex, slight edging, introduction to/light milf/mommy role play kink, introduction to lactation kink and intro to female domination.

It almost feels surreal: One moment Elle's giving me the go-ahead, the next I'm turning my car around heading toward my place, and then finally we're at my loft.

Nervous doesn't feel accurate to describe how I feel when I see Elle walk into the center of my living room. When we were at my  door, she'd already been taking off her heels so by now she was holding them by the straps in her fingers. she does a slow turn around to ogle at my place. But I'm too busy gawking at the way her rain-soaked dress clings to her body like a second skin.

In awe feels more accurate.

I'd felt guilty about getting her caught in the rain after we pulled into my parking spot. But now I'm grateful to see her like this. rain soaked, damped from head to toe with a lazy smile on her face.

"It's a lot cleaner than I expected" she says, once she stops her visual tour.

"You sound surprised."

"A little," she admits. "But then I remember your photography studio was pretty clean, too."

"Actually, I can't take too much credit for that...or my place for that matter." I give the back of my neck a rub. "I hire someone. They help with nearly everything."

"What do they help with specifically? Like, cooking, cleaning...showering?" Theirs mirth in her tone but even had they're not been I can tell from the look glimmering in her eyes that she's joking.

I indulge.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, if you needed to take shower after getting caught in the rain, would you need their help?"

I chuckle, "No, Elle. I can do that on my own."

"Well, that makes one of us," she says, taking slow steps toward me, until she's right within arm's length. "I'm not the most capable on my own when I'm tipsy like this. I could use a shower...and some help in it."

Well, Shit.

My dick throbs almost painfully at words.

I hear her. 

I mean actually hear her. Before when we were car, she was asking to come over. Admittedly that made my heart skip as if it'd been directly injected with adrenaline (and I may or may not beat myself up later for allowing myself to feel like some attention starved puppy). While I was excited at that, logically I knew a number of things could happen and that it didn't actually mean we'd have sex. She could have very well fallen asleep on my couch and I accepted that possibility -even though it silently made my stomach twist in knots-

Shifting from one foot to the next, I clear my throat. "Help with what exactly?"

"Well," She softly laughs, "what do you think?"

A response was at the tip of my tongue, but for the life of me I can't say it. I'm too focused on the movement of Brielle's hands, lifting in what feels in slow motion. She angles it reaching behind her neck, to the string of her halter dress.

"Elle..." I utter her name quietly, without taking my eyes off her hand as if in a trance. "What are you doing?"

wordlessly, she pulls the string of her halter to unravel the knot.  she pulls her now loose halter, down beneath her breast, past her waist, down her hips before finally letting it drop to my floor.

Theirs no direct light turned on in my apartment. But the low-lit street lights  peering through my windows gives me all the help I need to see. Brielle's body is so wonderfully curvy. from the fullness of her thighs to the shapeliness of her hips. The sight of her standing partially naked, save for her satin thong, made me desperately thirsty.

And that's when my eyes catch it.

It's as if it's calling my attention upward, to her breast. 

The contrast of the milk against her brown nipples has me instinctively tucking the bottom of my lip in my mouth with a soft but firm bite while running my tongue over it.

Keep it together...keep it Together-

The chant doesn't work.

 The second Brielle grips both of her breast in each of her hands and slightly squeezes her nipple to produce more milk I let out a low groan that I'm sure even Brielle caught.

"Are you going to help me clean up or not?"

 Brielle had me in the palm of her hand. She could have told me to give her my wallet and I would have done it without much after thought. Thankfully though, she's only insinuating we need to go to get clean.

My bathroom.... right.

My dark tiled bathroom is spacious enough to house both a separate walk-in shower and a spacious drop in soak in tub. My eyes dart from one to the other. 

All Brielle said was that she wanted help. So did that mean she wanted me to bathe her? but which one? oh God I don't even have any feminine body wash...what if she-

"Milan," Her warm touch taps my wrist, brining me out of my rambling thoughts, to the now. her hand slowly slips from my wrist, instead she encircles her arms loosely around my waist, pressing herself up against me.

God, I'm almost self-conscious cause I'm certain she can feel hard I am even with pants on. I don't want her to think I don't have any control. But that's the case.

" Are you worried? Be honest with me."

Well, she said be honest.

"Yeah, Elle. I am."

Her head tilts slightly as soon a sweep of confusion and curiosity comes across her face.

"Why? I know you've had sex before- "

"This is different," I shake my head. " And you know if we cross this line, it'll be even more different from here on out."

In that moment it gets so quiet, you can only hear the rain softly pattering outside the window of my bathroom.  it only grows more louder with each passing second Brielle uses to search my eyes.

I didn't know what I want her to say:

"Yeah, your right let's not do this?"

Or

"that's why I want to do this,"

Cause both statements have me teetering off the edge of a mental cliff. The only reason I imagine I'm not jumping is because of the soft soothing rub Elle gives me on my back. it makes me relax me further into her.

"You're right, Milan." she finally says. "But after we cross this line tonight, if you or me ever decide we don't want to do this anymore,  and we want to go back to how things were before. we can.... alright?" she tells me.

Standing on the tips of her toes, she presses her lips against mines. Instantly, a comforting rush of warmth engulfs every inch of my body. And Theirs an urge to get closer to the source; To her. My arms snap around her waist, and pull her closer.

+++++++

Once I turn on the shower I feel Brielle's hand on the center of my chest. She pushes me further in, pulling the glass door behind her, till my back hits the tile wall.

By now, I'm as naked as she is. I can't exactly pinpoint where in the bathroom did I toss my clothes. Hell, I don't even accurately remember flinging them off. but I'm sure they're where wherever Brielle tossed her thong.

The feeling inside me...It was as if I hadn't fucked in ages. I haven't been this excited to be with someone Ever now that I think about it. And even if I did try to deny it, the proof was stand at attention in between Brielle and I.

My dick was flushed a dark hue of pink with pre cum pearling at the tip. I was torn between touching myself to ease the ache and holding off; purely because so far I was enjoying the control Brielle was taking over me. which was ironic considering weeks ago I felt anxious at the thought of not having control of what was going on between us. 

My breath hitched the second Brielle's hand wraps around me. she gives my dick a light squeeze before slowly stroking up and down my length. It isn't until she inches down to her knees that I get a good look at her face. I can feel my balls tighten at the way she dazedly stares at my dick.

"You look like you're about to burst," she says just above a whisper. Not missing a stride in her stroke, her dark eyes lock on to mines. "Are you?"

"If you keep touching and looking at me like that, I sure as hell am."

 "Like what?" I don't miss the twitch t the corner of her mouth. Drunk or not, she knows exactly what she's doing to me.

"Like that. like you want to drain me."

"There is no want, Milan," she says smiling. Inching her mouth closer to my tip. "I definitely am."

At first, I barely register when Brielle takes me into her mouth. But its when I feel the texture of her tongue connect that it hits me like freight train,

"Fuck!" My hips eagerly twitch forward toward her mouth. My hand inches toward the back of her now damp hair. But she slightly moves back, out of my grasp. Taking me from her mouth.

"No touching," she shakes her head.

"Seriously?" I laugh, my head falling backing against the tile. "Elle you're going to drive me crazy before I even get a chance to nut at this rate."

"Think of it as punishment," she replies. Giving the head of my dick a slow  kiss before resuming her slow hand strokes. despite the word punishment, I can only bring myself to be mildly concerned. 

I was more turned on. 

Maybe it's the small smile she's giving me that makes me excited at possibility of being victim of her sadism.

"what do you mean?" I ask.

"you're lack of communication these past couple of weeks, Milan. Don't play stupid with me."

The firm squeeze she gives my dick makes me hiss  in a mixture of pain and pleasure. I can't help but relent.

Any type of pride anxiety I had regard the complex emotions Brielle and I's relationship triggered for me wasn't a concern anymore. 

"Fuck that was...that was stupid of me."

She gives my dick another firm squeeze "And?"

"And....im sorry and I wont do it again."

"That's right, you wont.  such a good boy for me."

God help me

My balls nearly burst hearing her say that. Hearing her call me that.

I have to stop thrusting my hips her first and clench my eyes shut and count back from ten.

Never in the history of my sex life, even during my first time, have I cum quick. call it a pride thing, but even if I had a newfound comfort and kink in being Malleable by Brielle , I didn't plan on Cumming at least until she did first.

"Need a break?" her voice pulls my lids open, to look down at her teasing smile. "If you do, you just have to- "

"No," I shake my head. "we're definitely not stopping, Elle."

I take myself from Brielle's grasp. gripping her forearms, I pull her up and angle her so now she takes my place pressed against the wall.

"I get I fucked up; I won't deny that. But right now, I need you. you can do whatever you want to me next time for as long as you want alright?"'

I was still learning what Brielle was like in this type of setting. In this type of light. So, I didn't know what to expect her response to be. The shower was loud, but It felt like my heart was hammering against my ribcage louder as I waited for her response.

Eventually I do get it, when she hooks one leg on to my hip, leaving no space between us. her arms encircle up around my neck and in that instant, it just feels natural to grab her other leg and hoist her up against me.

She doesn't have to say anything, the intent is clear as day. But still, she whispers against my lips,

"Whatever daddy wants."

A smile cracks across my lips, "So I'm Daddy now?"

She nods, chuckling, "and I'm mama. And were going to take care of each other , aren't we?"

My heart feels caught in my throat.

There it is, that heart skipping feeling her words trigger in me. sex may not be entirely new to me...but I am  figuring somethings out about myself when it comes to sex with Brielle. And although I feel a little confused about it...it does at the same time excite me and make me eager to explore it more. with her.

I hardly think anything of it, once I'm sure she's securely locked on me, I reach around beneath us and guide my dick into her. Brielle, arches her back off the tile wall into me once the head of my dick pushes through her her warmth. Her head falls back and she breaths heavy into the steamy shower room as I push further inside of her. My dick isn't insanely huge but It sure as shit isn't small. But For someone as snug as Brielle, I can imagine it may be a little uncomfortable for her. It didn't matter if she were a virgin or not. 

Either way, I'm eager to make us cum. 

I wait for moment, but when I hear her breath is more steady and not as rapid as it was when I was pushing into her, That's when I start thrusting in and out of her. My hands cup her ass, steadily fucking her up and down and eventually Elle gets comfortable enough to my size to move with me. Before I know it, its no longer slow and steady, but but in a quick and eager rhythm. Aside from the shower, all that's heard throughout the walls is our rapid breaths as if 'we're racing to find pleasure within each other. I feel some comfort being lost in this moment with her. It's a mixture of  the sensation of her now lacing her fingers in my hair soothingly rubbing my scalp, the raw feeling of her pussy sliding along my length, and her moaning against my ear that makes me fuck her against the wall a little harder.

Her legs, I notice, tighten around me, and the pace she rubs her pussy against me increases "God, you're fucking me so good, Milan. so good. Please don't stop,"

"I'm not Elle. Not till I have this pussy filled up with my cum "

And maybe not even then.

Maybe it was because I was in the middle of sex, but I couldn't imagine that I'd be able to stop with Elle after we finished this. And I'm not just referring to sex. Even though I could feel the finish line of our session brewing, it felt like there was another goal in the foggy mist of our race. A goal that I still couldn't quite see but still felt an overwhelming yearn for in my chest. This type of race of ours, would be one of many, I knew that with each quivering thrust I drove into Brielle. I didn't know what obstacles we'd encounter along the way, but I knew it didn't feel right stopping whatever was happening between us before reached whatever goal it was at the very end. 

But for now, I'd settle for us crossing our current finish line.

It happens at the same time, Elle, seizing against me, her back arching as a sharp gasp leaves her beautiful lips and her pussy throbbing around my twitching dick. She takes each load I pump into her with each thrust I give her. she doesn't have a choice in this position; the fact is a little dark but makes my dick twitch. Something else to explore with her...another time.

"Milan, please. "She begs sweetly. Giving my shoulder a gentle squeeze.

While she doesn't elaborate, I know to ease my thrusts into her sensitive pussy to a full halt.

I'm about to pull from her, maybe set her down at her feet, when I feel Brielle place her full body weight on me and lower her head to rest on my shoulder. I can't help the smile that makes its way to my mouth hearing her even breathing tickling my skin.

No...we definitely wouldn't be able to stop this any time soon.

+++++++ 

Note: sorry for the late update! working two Jobs has me so exhausted but In between traveling and lunch breaks I do tend to get the urges to write so I jot stuff down about this story in my notes. I'm thankful you guys are still sticking with me though! I'm usually so tired by the time I get home and I don't like to update fully from my phone cause I don't like the layout so I Usually have to wait till I'm in a good space to update. *I'm honestly thinking of buying a lap top at this point to use during down times so I can write in better format from anywhere*

also, while this story isn't ending any time soon, I have been brainstorming more works (some fan fiction and one other original fiction) and I'm excited about it as well and cant wait to share! (but again, its not gonna be for a little while since I want to fully finish this story) any way, thanks for reading! stay safe you guys :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 46.4K 69
"I only date black guys." "So because of the pigment of my skin you won't give me a chance." "Basically. No hard feelings though. Besides I like some...
4.5M 157K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...
11.4K 571 22
Two years of working a job she was overqualified for. Ezra had finally had enough! She wanted more for herself and her future. Seeing her boss's girl...
212K 7.9K 87
(18+) 𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚑�...