Into the EXE-Verse|Sonic.exe...

Bởi Dracunyan1987

(Requests Closed!!!) An Oneshot Book about the many Sonic.exe games and FNF Mods as well as the Sonic Parodie... Xem Thêm

Rules and Regulations + Character List
Yandere!Sonic.exe X Male!Child!Tails!Reader
Mighty.Zip (D-Side Sonic.exe) x Female!D-Side!GF!Reader
Psycho!Tails x Yandere!Female!Mangle!Reader
Yandere!Sonic.exe x Female!BF!Reader (Ft. Fanboy_332)
Piracy Sonic x Gender Neutral!Child!Reader (Platonic)
Sonic.exe x Female!Cat!Hybrid!Shape Shifter!Reader x Tails.exe
Tails Gets Trolled x Female!Depressed!Reader
Sonic.exe x Calm!Undying!Female!Reader
Sunky.MPEG x Male!Gamer!Reader
Majin Sonic x Male!Lost!Child!Reader
Yandere!Psycho Tails x Female!Pregnant!Reader
Yandere!Sonic.exe x Monica.exe!Reader
Yandere!Psycho Tails x Yandere!Tails.exe x Yandere!Tails Doll x Female!Reader
Yandere!Psycho!Tails x Female!Hedgehog!Reader
Yandere!Sonic.exe x Gender Neutral!Young!Adult!Reader
Yandere!EXE (Faker Sonic) x Female!Reader
Yandere!Tails Doll x Male!Child!Reader
Yandere!Lord X x Female!Edgy!Reader
Sunky.MPEG x Motherly!Female!Reader
Psycho Tails x Female!Newborn!Child!Reader

Yandere!Fleetway Sonic x Female!Reader

1.3K 11 11
Bởi Dracunyan1987

Title: Chaotic Insanity

Requested by JustANormalAccount

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

A/n: As Y/n is just having a pretty much a normal day here at the local park in Downtown Creation City as nothing bad seems to be happening until a golden hedgehog by the name of Fleetway Super Sonic that has a thirst for blood and chaos as he starting causing a lot of mayhem and destruction to the entire town until he spotted Y/n cowering in fear of his chaos fueled energy that got head over heels for her as he is planning to break her mind into submitting to her by the power of his Chaotic Insanity.

A/n #2: Fleetway Super Sonic originated from the Fleetway Sonic the Hedgehog Comics and he is a much more bloodthirsty and evil version of what Super Sonic would be instead of what Super Sonic is supposed to be in the original comic and video games. He only appears when Sonic is overwhelm by the power of the chaos emeralds and there's even the time where he got amnesia and even started over with his life with a psychic cat named Ebony until his chaotic power is draining away that will lead to his death until he was recharged by the chaos emeralds that brought back his insanity until he was ultimately defeated by Sonic and his friends. He was later revived by the Sonic.exe 2.0 Friday Night Funkin' Mod with his own song called "Choas" and the new and highly popular FNF Mod called "Chaos Nightmare" with Fleetway Sonic trying his best to not overcome his chaotic evil side of himself. I hope one day he will return in a future comic in the Sonic franchise and come back in the Sonic.exe FNF mod with some new songs or maybe even have his own FNF Mod for all Sonic and FNF fans would enjoy.

Location: The Local Park - Downtowm Creation City

Date: May 12, 2015

Time: 12:30 PM

No POV

On a beautiful spring afternoon here at the local community park in Downtown Creation City, the birds are chirping, the flowers are blooming and everyone around the park are enjoying this wonderful day with a nice picnic, bird watching and enjoying the great outdoors.

Then there's someone sitting on a wooden bench at the park with the H/l H/c hair, colorful E/c eyes and wearing a F/c hoodie jacket named Y/n L/n, who is enjoying this nice day by playing some music on her mp3 player with her headphones in her ears and a bottle of her favorite drink in her hand.

Everything seems to be normal for a bit until a golden colored hedgehog flew in and started causing a lot of mayhem and destruction to the entire park and the city with everyone screaming in terror and almost every tree and building went up in flames in a couple of minutes with Y/n not even knowing that she is peacefully listening to her tunes with her eyes closed.

It seems that her earbuds is really blocking off the background noise of people screaming and a lot of destruction going on here until the golden hedgehog by the name of Fleetway Super Sonic began to notice that Y/n is not even noticing the destruction he is causing right now. He then flew over to Y/n to get a closer look and when he did, he was amazed by her own beauty from the look of her face while she is blissfully listening to her music and he can tell that she is listening to some heavy metal music that seems to peak Fleetway's interest in her that got head over heels for her.

Then he got an idea to get her to be his girlfriend that is sure to work. Fleetway got a wonderful, chaotic, awful idea...

He came up with a plan to keep Y/n to himself and its by taking her back to his own dimension and throw her into the pit where all of the chaos emeralds turn him into the chaotic and insane golden furred hedgehog he is today.

So Fleetway flew over to her from behind and he tapped on her forehead to get her attention. Then when she woke up, she freaked out to see Fleetway looking down at her from behind the bench she was sitting in as she jumped out from the bench before getting up from the ground to look at the crazy hedgehog in the eyes.

Fleetway: *Laughing* I can't believe you just freaked out like that! You should've seen the look on your face! *Laughing*

Y/n: Dude! Not cool, dude! *Looks around* Wha?! What the heck happened here?! How long was I out?!

Fleetway: You were just sitting here on this bench all plugged up with your music player and your eyes closed while I caused a lot of destruction here!

Y/n: You did what?! Why would you even do that?!

Fleetway: Because I'm a real-killing machine, babe, and you're coming back home with me!!

Y/n: WHAT?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT?!

Fleetway: I don't give a crap about talking about my problems here ,babe! Super Sonic does what Sonic.exe... uh... doesn't... do?

Y/n: There is definitely something wrong with you, Sonic or whatever the hell you are. I'm not going with you to somewhere that I don't know where just so that you can create more death and destruction!!

Fleetway: That's what I am here for, babe!

Y/n: STOP CALLING ME BABE, YA CHILI-DOG EATING, YELLOW-BELLIED MOLE-RAT!!!

Fleetway: Oh? Acting tough, huh? Well, how about this then, how about we have ourselves a rap battle at my hideout and if you win, I'll let you stay here and I use my powers to clean everything up in this stupid town!

Y/n: And if I lose?

Fleetway: You're staying with me as my girlfriend in my own dimension forever! But, if you come with me, I can give you amazing powers and we can a lot fun together...*Wink*

Y/n: UGH! Fine, but I am warning you, I learned a lot from my best friend named Boyfriend about rap battling and I will not be defeated by you.

Fleetway: Ha! Boyfriend?! I remember fighting him once before in my world! I even vaporize him once with my lasers to turn him to dust before his demon girlfriend brought him back to life just so he can beat me in a rap battle!

Y/n: YOU DID WHAT?! GRRRRRR!!! ALRIGHT THAT'S IT!!! YOU WANT A RAP BATTLE?!? I'LL GIVE YOU A RAP BATTLE ALRIGHT!! LET'S DO THIS SO I CAN KICK YOUR BUTT!!!

Fleetway: Heh heh...With pleasure...

With that, Fleetway used his chaos energy to create a portal to his own dimension, where his hideout is some sort of stone-like coliseum with all of the chaos emeralds still in their place in the hole filled with chaotic energy that created Fleetway Super Sonic in the first place to have their rap battle at. However, this was Fleetway's plan all along to drag her to his home world so he can push her into the hole to make her as powerful and chaotic as him so that the two of them can be together forever.

By the time they make it to the coliseum, Fleetway brought out a microphone out of nowhere with him smiling at her with a toothy grin on his face and threw it Y/n, which landed between her feet. Y/n grabbed the microphone and brought it up to her to get ready for the rap battle of her entire life.

Fleetway: Alright then! You ready or what?!

Y/n: I was born ready! Let's just get this over with so I get back home after I kick your butt to the curve.

Fleetway: *Chuckles Evilly* Let's see how fast you can really go!!

Song Plays - Chaos - Vs. Fleetway Super Sonic - Sonic.exe 2.0 FNF Mod

After such an intense rap battle against Fleetway Super Sonic, Y/n had never felt this exhausted in all of her life and Fleetway hasn't even broken a sweat from the rap battle. But, at least she manged to beat him in a rap battle fair and square. However, she had never felt so tired in that she collapsed to the stone ground from exhaustion and went out like a lit candle.

Fleetway was happy that he actually won the battle after Y/n fell down to the ground unconscious as he was the one that drain out her energy from her body without her even noticing what's going on. Then he flew over to her to grab her body and went to the hole to drop her in so that she will be filled with chaos energy from the power of the chaos emeralds to make her just like Fleetway Super Sonic.

With that, he dropped her in the hole and with a loud booming noise, she came out of the whole with her entire body glowing in a golden color, her E/c eyes are now a red spiral and her teeth are dangerously sharp as her utter an evil laugh as she is now a darker, evil version of herself filled with nothing but, Chaotic Insanity.

Fleetway Y/n: *Laughs Evilly* I have never felt this powerful in all of my life!! I have to admit Fleetway, this power is amazing! I feel like I can take on the world with you!

Fleetway: Told ya! Why don't we go somewhere in the multiverse and cause some trouble and maybe we can go for some chili dogs together!!

Fleetway Y/n: I would love that a lot! Let's cut the chit-chat and have some 'real' fun!! I wanna smash someone or something to bits!!!

Fleetway: You got it babe!!

The two of them then went out through another portal to another dimension to cause more death and destruction together as a chaotic power couple.

Hopefully, there is someone out there in the multiverse that is willing to help Y/n and Fleetway Sonic to be free from their evil counterparts and that seems like the only thing that they both need instead of being a powerful chaotic and evil demon filled with such Chaotic Insanity.

We might never know....

GAME OVER

THE END

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

15.4K 167 12
HEY GUYS!!!! This is a book of one-shots obviously.This will have one-shots of all different universes. (underfell, underswap, undertale, etc.) I am...
52.3K 347 37
this is the second version of this taking place after the three fanfics (sonic characters react to him, super smash bros reacts to sonic, and sonic t...
26.7K 617 22
✨️ Random oneshots, scenarios and headcanons. ♡ • Reader is mostly female ✨️ English is not my first language, so I apologize for improper grammar or...
125K 989 37
(Heavy Description Overhaul!) !Please Read! Hello, welcome to my oneshot book, if you find this in random tags that may be confusing to a certain fan...