Paige Bueckers One Shots

By Surferandskater

Random ideas that I get. Feel free to give ideas also, it helps me a lot! :) I hope you enjoy!! More

Long week
Playing hard to get
Senior Night

Anxiety

5.3K 47 2
By Surferandskater

Paige POV:

It was the day after our win against Tennessee and I finally get to my first class of the day after getting stopped every few seconds for photos and autographs from other UConn students.

That's the one thing I hate about going to class. I have to leave an extra 10-15 minutes early just to account for people coming up to me and asking for photos.

Once I make it to my class I sit down and once again everyone is looking at me. I guess that's one of the downfalls of being a "celebrity." I don't consider myself famous, I'm just a regular college kid just like everyone else. I just so happen to play basketball and be really good at it that it draws attention to me.

I take a deep breathe and get my laptop out for the class. Trying to calm down because I hate the constant feeling of being watched. Shortly after the class begins.

Halfway through the class, I look around and notice most of the students in my class are looking at me. As my leg starts anxiously shaking. I look back up at the professor trying to understand what he's teaching to distract me but it's not working. Then I try to sing a song in my head so I focus on the lyrics instead, but that also isn't working.

I notice my breathing starts to pick up so I quickly put my laptop back in my bag, stand up and walk out of the class as fast as possible and go outside.

I find a bench off to the side and sit down on it resting my elbows on my legs as my hands hold up my head as a I close my eyes and look down at the ground trying to control my breathing, because I can feel a panic attack coming.

"Hey Paige" I hear some girl say from next to me

"Now isn't a good time, I don't wanna be mean but can you please leave me alone" I say trying to keep my voice steady as I still have my head in my hands.

I guess I didn't do a good job or this girl is just ignoring me because the next thing I know she's sitting next to me on the bench.

"Breathe in for 4 seconds" the girl says softly

"What?" I say picking my head up and looking at her, still trying to control my breathing

"Breathe in. 1...2...3...4. And out. 1...2...3...4..." she says calmly as I follow what she says

She does that a couple more times until I notice my breathing go back to normal.

"Thank you" I tell her

"Of course" she says

After sitting there in silence for a couple minutes and just people watching as I get myself to calm down fully, I finally look over at the girl who just stopped me from having a panic attack and notice she's also people watching. Probably so she doesn't make me feel uncomfortable by looking at me.

"What's your name?" I ask looking over her features

"Y/n" (Your Name) she answers turning to look at me

"It's nice to meet you" I reply with a soft smile

"You too" she responds

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
1.7M 63.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
192K 8.7K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
63.5K 1.7K 33
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.