Tighter (18+)

By Desreveremannep

As their interaction becomes more intense, so is the twist among them and their lack of option in the situati... More

Introduction (a.k.a. Notes from the Author)
Addiction
Emergency
Debt
Bet
Demand
Milkmaid
Substitute
Live Show
Once
Prepped
Pit Stop
Appetizers
Souped-Up
Skewed-Up
Beefed-Up
Desert ...
... And a Cup of Espresso
A Morning Quiche
Donors
Confession
Anxiety
Relaxant
Accident
Cheat
Long Distance
Dry Wet
Quick Release
Quick Clutch
Chit-Chat
Challenged
BnB
Elle La Brosse
Guests
Conditions
Unwrapping
Unboxing
Birthday Boy
Confetti
Loopholes
Choire
2 in 1
Breach
Guilty Pleasure
La Douche
O-Ring
Permit
Unfair Share
Revenge
No Reserve
Defiance
Escort
Cream
Enlarged
Ghostwriter
Incentive
Straddle
Clean Up
Role Play
Feeding Time
Fast Breakfast
The Pinchers
Swapped
On Display
Demonstration
The Dip
Tensed
Delaying
The Package
Decision
Warming Up
Plum Popping
The Itch
Tally
Lubrication
Stacking Up
Proactive
Duo
Desperation
For Her
Hesitation
Jump Start
Seven-Eleven
Sloshing
Strecthing
Elevator
Brimming
Cheating
Taxes
Encore
Pain Relieve
Taxi Fare
One Full Morning
Unwrapping Up
One Full Day
Tight Space-Time
Blackmail
Graduation
Voluntarily Forced
Shares
4 in 1
Hotdog
A Gift
Pillow Talk
Additional Point
Happy Faces
Setting Up the Trap
Double Dose
Under Threat
Consensual
Preparation
Hasty
Hastier
On the Way
Arrival
The Backseat
The Frontseat
Sitting at the Front
Sitting at the Back
Parting Bonus
Massage
The Test
Buttsian Roulette
Self Service
Two Prongs
Midnight Snack
Promises
White Honey
Deep Milking
Eye Witness
Close Knit
Undrained
Free Use
Free Share
Finishing Touch
Extraction
Apprentice
(H/F)-ired
Invitation
Mold
Plea
Gossip
Revisit
Recap
Comfort Food
Arrived
Welcome Drink
Restrained
Bound
Stand Off
Slow Q
Street Perfomance
Unilateral Truce
Favor
Reward
Anything Goes
First Gorge
Second Gorge
Third Gorge
Shocked
Opened Up
Widened Up
Reconsiled
Cobweb
Lazy
Mis-Called
Inconclusive
Test Drive
Third Wheel
Driving Lesson
User Acceptance
Curiosity
Free Will
Relapse

One Full Evening

2.7K 10 0
By Desreveremannep

Ava groaned and her body jerked as Dave hit the brake pedal when a car in front of them cut their way. "I told you not to do that!" she shouted.

"Sorry!" Dave apologized, "but they got in our way without notice!"

Ava snorted. "Bullshit!" she barked.

Dave chuckled. "Feeling excited?"

"No!"

Dave suggestively run his palm along the front of his trousers.

"You pervert!" Ava mumbled, threw her reddened face to the side window.

Dave again chuckled.

"Please don't be like Erick," Ava mumbled softly to the traffic outside.

"Hey," Dave called as softly.

Ava turned her face to him.

"I'm sorry," he said, "I can only imagine how uncomfortable for you to put that thing down there the whole day."

Ava shrugged. "It's alright," she replied.

"I must admit," Dave continued, "the thought of you carrying it inside excites me."

"Screw you!" Ava threw her face again toward the window.

"But I don't need you to wear that toy to excite me," he continued, "you sitting here next to me is more than enough!"

Ava turned to him. "I excite you?" she sneered. "Bullshit!"

Dave chuckled.

"How about Mia?" Ava asked a few seconds later with a cunning smile.

"Uhmmm ...," Dave hummed. Then he rubbed the ridge on his trousers and said, "yeah, her, too!"

"Pervert!"

Dave grinned. "Do you want me to help you removing that toy?"

"No!" Ava barked. "I mean, yes!" she corrected. "I mean no! Not you! I'll ask Mia to remove it!" she added with reddened face.

Dave grinned as he turned the car to their apartment's parking entrance.

***

"Dave, take a shower in the guest room!" Ava barked her command as the apartment door swung open by Mia. She grabbed Mia's hand toward the main room, "While I ask your girlfriend to remove the damn rod she inserted!"

"Why do I have to take shower in the ...."

"Because I don't want you to see me bending!" Ava cut his protest, and slammed the door closed.

Dave just shrugged and walked to the guest room.

***

As usual, Dave finished shower first. He went out of the guest room with t-shirt and shorts, and sat on the couch to watch TV and nibble on some snack.

Mia and Ava went out of the main room some few minutes later. They both wore a long t-shirt. Dave couldn't resist to gaze at them, his eyes striped them off.  "Hey!" he finally greeted his two girlfriends as they sat on the couch, Mia next to him and Ava next to her, "so what's the lesson this evening?"

"No training tonight!" Ava blurted.

Mia shrugged and  grinned at Dave. "You heard her," she said, "it's all up to her this evening."

"Oh, okay, then," Dave shrugged back and returned his attention to the big screen.

For e few minutes only the TV produced audible sound, until suddenly Ava stood up from the sofa.

"What the hell!" she mumbled as she walked across her friends and sat next to Dave.

Dave just smiled at Ava and back to watching the movie.

Again a few minutes with no one talking. Then Ava cleared her throat and called softly, "Dave."

"Yes?" Dave answered casually.

"This is unfair, you know?" Ava mumbled.

"What is unfair?"

"You wear full clothes," Ava said, "while we are wearing only this."

That got his attention. Dave looked at both girlfriends, exploring their t-shirt and legs. "OH!” he exclaimed and grinned at them.

"Ah! something's moving! " Mia exclaimed, grinned at Dave's shorts, "finally we got your attention!"

Ava reached for the contour of the moving part on Dave's shorts and pet it.

Dave turned to Ava, peck her cheek, and said, "Do you want me to be at your level?"

Ava smiled. "Up to you."

"Okay!" Dave replied them he immediately put his shorts and briefs off. His part sprung free. "Now we're even!"

"Good!" Ava commented, resting her head on his shoulder and watched the movie on TV. Her hand catered for the hardness laying on Dave's lap.

Dave put his arms around the two women. "I'm the luckiest guy in the world!" he mumbled.

Mia smiled and kissed him, to which he returned the favor.

"Dave," suddenly Ava mumbled, interrupted their kisses.

Dave turned to his other girlfriend. "Yes, Dear?"

"How much is your score now?" Ava asked, her eyes adrmired a small drop of liquid gathered at the tip of Dave's bottom head.

"Uhmm, nineteen, I guess," Dave replied, "why?"

"Do you want to get your twentieth?" Ava replied coyly, her eyes and smile teased her boyfriend.

Dave gulped and cleared his throat. "Why not?" he answered. Then he turned his head Mia on the other side, "do you think I should, Dear?"

Mia smiled. "Why not?" she said, "as long as I can join the fun!"

"Why not!" Ava replied, smiled broadly. Then, unable to hold the urge anymore, she lowered her head and licked the delicious nectar she managed to gather on top of Dave's shaft. Then, after cleaned it off, she put him into her mouth and started wobbling her head.

Dave sighed and moaned softly to her head massage. He then turned to Mia and whispered, "I love you!"

"I know!" Mia whispered back then kissed her boyfriend. Instantly their lips intertwined in a long hot kisses.

After a minute of stimulating him, Ava sat up. She smiled as she watched her boyfriend exchanging kisses with his girfriend. "Hey, Mia!" finally she called.

The couple stopped their kissing. "Yes?" Mia replied.

"Can I have your med?" Ava asked.

"Sure!" Mia answered as she stood up and walked toward the cabinet at the wall.

Dave smiled at Ava.

"What!" Ava replied, smiled back at him.

Dave brought his face toward her face and slowly started to kiss her.

"Here!" Mia said as she sat back on her former position. Her arm stretched out toward Ava with some aluminium foil package on her hand.

Ava stopped her kissing with Dave, took the small package, then pushed her boyfriend on his chest.

Dave fell backward, his head landed  on his other girlfriend's lap.

Immediately Ava climbed on top of him and take position to straddle Dave. As she kneeled on top of him his pelvic and his rod disappeared under her long t-shirt. "Ready, Dave?" she asked.

"Uh hmmm," Dave nodded and mumbled.

With one hand holding the packet, Ava's other hand reached downward from the back of her, probing him, then she lowered her sitting position.

Dave felt his rod being held upright underneath Ava's t-shirt. Then, as Ava lowered her body, he felt the warmth and wetness of her engulfed his hard shaft.

Ava sighed as Dave slid slowly inside her until she sat firmly on his lap.

Mia smiled at them, pet her lover's hair.

While moving up and down slowly, trembling hands, she opened the aluminium package and took out the small blue pill out. Then she fell forward slowly until her elbows rested on his chest. "Can you promise not to come until I come?" she asked softly. Her pelvic continued her massage around his pole.

"Yeah," Dave replied, "but you need to come soo!"

Ava snorted. Then she put the pill inside his mouth. "And I need you to ..., "she gasped and sighed to the stimulation she made to herself as her pelvic wobbled, "take this pill ...." She paused her sentence to moan, then continued, "to help you please ...," another moan between sentence, "both of us!"

Dave gulped the pill as Ava duck her head and quickened her pelvic movement. She kept ducking as she moaned, groaned and screamed, elbows rested on his chest.

Mia reach for her friend's chin and lifted her head. "Let him see you, Baby!" she commanded.

Ava's face was wrinkled, as if she was full of pain as it rocked along with the movements of her hips and she breathed her moans out loud. Her eyes looked alternatingly between her best friend and her boyfriend.

"Like it?" Mia asked with a sift smile.

"Yes!" Ava screamed.

Dave just nodded.

Then Mia lowered her face toward her lover. They kissed.

Ava watched them kissing as her screamed turned harder and harder at each of her bakwsrd thrust, until finally she howled her coming out and fell on his chest. Soon her movement stopped, only her body heaved heavily through her afterglow.

Mia stopped her kissing. She oet her best friend's hair. "Coming, Av?" asking the obvious.

Ava lifted her heas and giggled nervously. "Yes!" Then she sluggishly straightened uo her seating position, Dave still inside her. "Dave," she called as she smiled at him.

"Yes?"

"Do you like my back hole?"

"Oh, yes!" Dave replied.

"Good!" Ava exclaimed as she straightened up, effectively letting him out of her. Then, she took one long breath, paused, then reached down from behind to straightened up Dave's rod, slippery now thanks to her juice, and said "because I'm going to let you into it!"

With that, she braced herself and lowered her body again.

Dave sighed long as he entered her tightest hole. It felt warm.

Ava moaned long as Dave entered her, slowly in, helped by the lubrication of her own coming, until she once again rested on him. "Damn you, Erick!" she cursed her other boyfriend. Then, she started moving up and down, each time accompanied by a moan.

"Are you okay, Av?" Dave asked with worried expression.

Ava looked at him with soft eyes, nodded quickly, biting her lips, and moving up and down steadily. Then forcing a trembling smile., She said "Just come!" Pausing her words to gasp for the uneasy sensation as gravity slid down along his rod, she then continued, "whenever you feel like to! Okay?"

Mia giggled. She carefully put Dave's head on the sofa and stood up.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 124 15
a sudden unforseen event, in particular an instance of love at first sight .
36.3K 102 9
Catherine and Jonah are happily married, but one weekend discover that their friends have gotten into swinging. The idea creeps into their fantasy li...
24.2K 297 18
Your in a Relationship With 9 People but they do not know your cheating on them with each other. but when they find out its Not a way out of this one...