Goal: A Normal Life

IvoryValentia द्वारा

"What are you doing in my room?" I grimaced, my face scrunched up in a frown as I smell the strong pungent sc... अधिक

Before you read
Prologue
Characters pt 1
Characters Pt 2
COMING SOON
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Heinrich Character Profile
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-three
Eighty-four
Eighty-five
Eighty-six
Eighty-seven
Eighty-eight
Eighty-nine
Ninety
Ninety-one
Ninety-two
Ninety-three
Ninety-four
Their Aesthetic
Ninety-five
Ninety-six
Ninety-seven
Ninety-eight
Ninety-nine
One Hundred
One Hundred One
One Hundred Two
One Hundred Three
One Hundred Four
One Hundred Five
One Hundred Six
One Hundred Seven
One Hundred Eight
One Hundred Nine
One Hundred Ten
One Hundred Eleven
One Hundred Twelve
One Hundred Thirteen
One Hundred Fourteen
One Hundred Fifteen
One Hundred Sixteen
One Hundred Seventeen
One Hundred Eighteen
One Hundred Nineteen
One Hundred Twenty
One Hundred Twenty-one
One Hundred Twenty-two
One Hundred Twenty-three
One Hundred Twenty-four
One Hundred Twenty-five
Its My Birthday!

Seventy-eight

2.7K 209 8
IvoryValentia द्वारा

"I told you~ " Milan teased Wesley while hugging me like a koala.

"get off." I sighed.

" I know, I know, stop repeating it already." Wesley sulked.

"You just wouldn't believe me when I told you that she was smarter than you think. Ha! your prideful ass finally lost for once." He boasted.

"Get. Off."

"Ah- sorry, sorry~" He then finally let go and stepped back.

After the little talk with the other dude earlier, they bombarded me with questions like what did I do, how did I do it, and all that basic interrogation crap. I shrugged it off and told them that it was some sort of innate talent and somehow, they bought it.

"Pass me that one over there," I told Milan as I pointed at the paper works on his left.

"Okay~"

I decided to help him out with his paperwork, it was because he had to guard me that his work piled up like this. I was also just curious how differently do things function here compared to my world as I too owned my own company.

If I were to compare, as I have thought, this is much easier to manage.

"Pass me the next one."

"...That was the last one."

I turned to him and looked over to see it really was empty.

"Hm, I suppose so. I'm famished, let us get something to eat." I then stood up. 

"That was the quickest I have ever gone through three piles of work." He awed.

"Where would you like to eat?" Wesley asked, walking beside me.

"Wherever."

He opened the car door for me and thought while he drove. We eventually stopped at a French restaurant.

"Reason?" I raised a brow.

"We are part french, we know for a fact that the food here is good." Milan piped in.

I hummed in response, must be from their mother since Fox does not have a single speck of french in him. We walked into the restaurant and it has a very comfortable and homely feel to it. It was quite pleasing.

"Ah! Wes! Mil! Good to see you here!" An old man spoke in french and walked toward us with a big smile.

" Uncle Herbert~ " Milan bid.

" Good afternoon, Herbert. Can we have a table for three? "

" Of course! this must be your cute sister. " He smiled at me. 

" Yes, I am the said sister. " I greeted.

" I knew it! Call me grandpa or uncle like these kill joys call me. " He laughed as he directed us to the seat. 

I ordered from the menu they provided and compared it to the Milford Hotel that I used to work in, the uniforms here are more plain and practical.

I stopped working there after my contract ended roughly a month ago. Hildegarde, Vincenzo's grandmother still invites me over every now and then. I saw her last week along with Raven's grandparents.

They kept asking me how my relationship with their sons have been going but I told them it was fine as we weren't even in a relationship, to begin with.

I was cut off from my trail of thought when the food was served. I took a bit and was pleasantly surprised by the flavor.

"Is..is it good?" Wesley asked me nervously.

"Yes," I said.

A smile crept up his face and he began to eat. My eyes trailed across the restaurant when my eyes laid on a specific photo frame.

It was on the wall of their best customers, younger versions of them were on the photo with Fox and a woman on each side with big smiles on their faces. That's..their mother. she has black hair just like Wesley and Hunter. I can see that they resemble her a lot.

That means, they brought me to a place where they created many important memories with her.

Why would they do that, I wonder? Is it truly appropriate to bring the daughter of her husband from a different woman to a place they cherish? 

They are truly weird people, maybe as weird as the guys...

I take that back, those eight are weirder.

"Thank you."

They both looked at me confused.

"For bringing me here." I then glanced at the wall where the photo was at. They realized what I meant and so Milan placed his hand to pat my head.

I dislike head pats but I'll let this pass.

. .

"Valentina." 

I felt someone call me while shaking my shoulder.

"*grunts* Ugh...what?" I groggily got up from the couch.

"Let's go back home," Welsey told me and stood up. After lunch, I laid back down on the couch of his office and nodded off as I did not have anything better to do.

My life here has given me the most naps I've ever taken than my whole life in my real world. I was never allowed to have naps and was supposed to sleep for a certain amount of time only till I was awoken by the sound of the band from outside of my window.

Then when I moved out, I received the most annoying call that would wake me up. It was an indestructible device made especially for me since I always broke the previous ones.

"Ah, I never got the chance to ask about this but what happened to Gatorade and Bobert?" 

"...Who??" 

"My foster parents?"

"Oh, those two? they're alive somewhere." Wesley shrugged.

"Hm, alright then." 

"You don't want to know how they have been faring?" Milan questioned.

"Not really, they weren't exactly the best foster parents." 

Based on the abuse they inflicted on Valentina, I can't consider them nice parents at all. If anything, they're shitbags which was why I did beat them up whenever they acted up on me. I ain't taking abuse without a fight.

"Did you ever love them?"

"No."

"That's good to know~" Milan sang, he then got a slap on the back of his head by Wesley.

It wasn't like it bothered me, I just thought it would have been a waste of my efforts if they just died but by the end of the day, if they want to die who am I to judge?

The next day I had to go to school, and I did not plan to skip any more classes than I already have. Even if it was meaningless and boring. I did not have a proper and justified reason to skip therefore I will attend to my classes punctually.

"I will be going to my office, call me if you need me. Or just don't turn off your location." He checked my bag and my phone one last time making sure that I had everything.

"Alright, thank you." I said.

He seemed to be unsatisfied with a few things but after seeing me off as I got in the hallway, he finally drove away.

"BITCH, no freaking way!" Pierre exclaimed while slamming his hands on the table.

"I swear, you just don't have a silent mode." Quinn covered her ears and glared at him.

"That was the fifth time you've said that." Annie giggled at his actions.

I thoroughly somewhat explained to them what was happening and why I was in front of the media magazines. It was because Pierre just wouldn't shut up and it was not like I could punch him in the gut similar to what I do to people who cross me.

I do consider this idiot as a close acquaintance, a friend rather.

"I will not ever get over the fact your brothers are drop-dead handsome and have I mentioned that your dad is a literal dilf?" He gushed.

"It sounds disgusting." I peeved.

" Yeah, I know but still."

"It is true though, your brothers are really hot, I'd totally date Harley." Annie agreed but this time Pierre sulked.

Our conversation leads to Quinn's art competition. She is more than well-versed in art and the only thing that stopped her from being an art major was that it didn't pay well.

"When will it be?" I asked.

"I'm not quite sure, I'll have to ask about it but I am prepared to submit my work." She said excitedly.

I first heard the news from Charles who I managed to talk to before I left for London the other day.

"Val...how are things going between you and my brother?" she asked then glancing at the promise ring on my finger.

"It had been neutral." 

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, what's there to lie about?"

"...Something just doesn't feel right and I don't know how to explain it." She wondered.

"Whatever it is, just know that I and your brother are fine," I assured her.

I mean..we just haven't seen each other for weeks.

The class passed by peacefully without any hindrances. Wesley, as promised, picked me up in front of the school where we were surrounded by paparazzi. 

"Ah, I need to buy something in the stationary store." 

"Do you not want someone else to buy it for you?" 

"No, I have arms and legs therefore I can do it myself."

He reluctantly agreed and so we had to put up with the annoying paparazzi when I got down to buy the things I needed. It was annoying to say the least but I wasn't going to let someone else buy my own things that I could well do it on my own.

"Since we are already out here, would you want to eat out?" He asked.

"Hm..why not?" I shrugged.

I shouldn't have agreed since he drove an hour just to get to the place where we were going to eat. It only paid off since it was an exclusive area and no paparazzi could enter the premises. 

"Have you drank your pheromone suppressor pill?" He asked me before we got out the car.

"I have." I said honestly. It was nice that he did too despite the adverse effects on them. Unlike with us omegas, Alphas tend to have headaches and body pain whenever they drink pheromone suppressors.

We then proceeded inside Harbor View Escapade, a high-end restaurant. While deciding where we were going to eat, a distinct scent hit me. In the area where only alphas were given exclusive entrance for safety reasons, was Sebastian's scent.

"Valentina? what are you doing? what is that device?" Wesley asked me, pointing at the thing I was holding.

"Nothing..you won't understand what it is anyway." I specifically set it in a different language after all.

And..there.

-Third Person POV-

Cherith, Sebastian is 15 meters away from you with an unknown female presence.

"What are those characters? Are they letters?" Wesley stared at the small device on Valentina's hand that resembled a phone but was not quite it, confused.

"Just silly words, nothing to think about." She waved off but her grip on the device tightened and a vain showed through her knuckles.

"..heh. So she's here too, huh?" She clicked her tongue.

To Be Continued . . .

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

7.9K 510 10
What if one day you found a book that told you what would happen to your life? What would you do? Did you say "I don't know?" because like, same. I w...
255K 17.5K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...
182 12 1
"That's not the point! The point is that I'm being married off to some unknown child and there's nothing I can do to stop it." Liam rolled his eyes a...
257K 7.5K 48
"The only Alpha I will ever belong to is my Mate." Coldly I jab a finger at his chest, "I'm pretty sure you're not him." Puffing up in pride I stare...