luck for the night - rl.

נכתב על ידי jetblackrosa

His hands wrapped around my wrists, eyes dripping with emotion. "I'm so lucky to have met you." I smiled, bu... עוד

1. 'fun' and 'businesspeople' don't belong in the same sentence.
2. is he wearing anything under that skirt?
3. trouble is okay if it's just for one night.
4. hopelessly romantic- no, hopelessly horny- thoughts.
5. are you going to kiss me already?
6. even angels are carved from flesh and bone.
7. the end of something.
8. did you start smoking again?
9. oh no, i nicknamed him after voldemort.
10. the remington i know would never wear trousers.
11. the most unsexy thing i could think of.
12. i should have worn a kilt.
13. leave a mark.
14. it would be a pleasure.
15. a strange flavour on my lips.
16. the 'bottoms out' problem.
17. where did you get those trousers?
18. you really looked me up?
19. coffee and complications.
20. i don't even listen to taylor swift.
21. his eyes are popping out of his head.
22. have we met before?
23. a nihilist, a gambler and a stalker walk into a bar.
24. nightmares
25. like a real scot.
26. an engagement ring!?
27. when the husband is out of town.
28. don't be so rough.
29. just a few hours.
30. taking care of a drunk friend.
31. enjoying the view?
32. a nice, normal night.
33. it's not like we have never kissed before.
34. as temporary as the smoke in my lungs.
35. no time for useless dinosaur facts.
36. i told you to get out.
37. the most dramatic bitch out there.
38. how does one kiss on accident?
39. eighteen minutes.
40. (no) time for confessions.
41. something stupid like 'i love you'.
42. i'd rather see you in no clothes at all.
43. you're a vampire!
44. a flight to catch.
45. it's better this way.
46. 'dress' by taylor swift
47. not getting you over him, but getting you back under him!
48. on my smoke break.
49. ninety-nine per cent sure.
50. kilting it.
epilogue. water my kropp.

0. intro

475 9 1
נכתב על ידי jetblackrosa

"I'm so lucky to have met you," emotion drooped from his eyes. I smiled, but a knife of doubt tore through my insides. Did I really deserve this?

A girl who doesn't believe in luck meets a boy who wants to change his luck. 

It's the start of impromptu trips through Europe, casual sex, friendship and with some luck, more than that.

***

Hello and welcome!

I started writing this story when I was not feeling too well mentally, and I needed to escape to another place for a while. Creating this did that for me. I hope that if you're reading this and in need of an escape, this story can do that for you too:)

Some disclaimers before we get started: 

- English is not my first language so there might be a few mistakes here and there, please let me know if you find any so I can fix them.

- (Obviously) I don't know the 'real' people in this story personally so I don't know what they might be like in real life; this is my interpretation of Remington (and the other boys), in combination with some creative liberties. 

- There will be  some sexual content in this story, reader discretion is advised (also, don't read this if you're too young, but I know everyone is just going to ignore that anyway so do what you want lol)

A big, big thank you to my amazing friend -emptywallets for basically being my creative consultant and proofreading the chapters :)

I really hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Love, 

rosa.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

12.5K 571 36
Katherine has always been a socially awkward cinnamon roll. She is childhood best friends with Josh Dun. At their last concert of the year, she meeti...
5.9K 528 31
A story where people happen upon a friendship that can flourish into a budding romance if only.... ...
355 7 34
When a game of truth or dare can determine your future, you know it's true love. Or a convenient accident. "Believe in serendipity. Take a risk, Luk...
366K 12.3K 37
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...