TRIAL MARRIAGE HUSBAND S.1...

由 I_Ship_Yoonmin_

Park Jimin is a man who was working industry as a male Model his Fiancé Kang Daniel has been cheating on him... 更多

Main Characters Introduction."
Chap.1: Reschedule."
Chap. 2: YG KPlus (Entertainment )."
Chap.3: Public confession speech."
Chap.4: Livestream.
Chap.5: Reporters&paparazzi."
Chap.6: Café DIOR."
Chapter 7: Move out."
Chapter 8: Misunderstanding."
Chapter 9: Shock."
Chapter 10: Endorser."
Chapter 11: Swimming pool."
Chapter 12: Cooking."
Chapter 13: Angry."
Chapter 14: Fendi."
Chapter 15: Signing contract."
Chapter 16: Anti-fan."
Chap.17: I miss you."
Chap.18: Abroad."
Chap.19: AD shooting."
Chapter 20: Angry."
Chapter 21: Cry."
Chapter 22: JS Agency."
Chapter 23: Unqualified products."
Chapter 24: Lawyer."
Chapter 25: Red roses."
Chapter 26: Meeting."
Chapter 27: U.S.."
Chapter 28: Royal magazine."
Chapter 29: Photography exhibition."
Chapter 30: Legs Insurance."
Author Note.
Chapter 31: Exclusive Interview."
Chapter 32: Oriental Fashion."
Chapter 33: Honey." ("M")
Chapter 34: ISN."
Chapter 35: Angry."
Chapter 36: New Agent."
Chapter 37: Set Free."
Chapter 38: Organizing Committee."
Chapter 39: President."
Chapter 40: Invitation Card."
Chapter 42: Photo together."
Chapter 43: Voice Recording."
Chapter 44: Breaking News."
Chapter 45: Bar."
Chapter 46; Bad Mood."
Chapter 47: Strange."
Chapter 48: Deal."
Chapter 49: President Of Star Time."
Chapter 50: Company."
Author Note
Chapter: 51
Chapter 52: Invitation.
Chapter 53: Escape at night
Chapter 54: Fight.
Chapter 55: IMG Model."
Author Note
Chapter 56: Serious Conversation.
Chapter 57: Award Ceremony."
Chapter 58: Prize
Chapter 59: Seduce.
Chapter 60: TV News.
Chapter 61: Interview.
Chapter 62: Disbelieve...The Final Chap.
Author Note.

Chapter 41: Twinkle Event."

409 30 9
由 I_Ship_Yoonmin_

NO ONE POV."

In the side of Daniel and his sister Minah... right now they are inside his office st the YG KPlus Entertainment, three beautiful young ladies was standing in front of them.

How do you feel? These are the girls I selected from my model contest?!" Minah calmly asked her brother.

This girl is Lee Jiso, she looks alike Jimin up to 70 percentage!" She added and pointed her index finger at the young pretty girl in the middle. Daniel stared at Jiso carefully.

Her appearance is quite the same, but...!" He commented but cut his words unsure about the new female models that was in front of him, specially the girl who is just like Jimin's girl version.

Her vibe is not as good as Jimin, at the first sight people can realize who is better!" Daniel thought.

I know the distance between her and that male model Jimin is very long!" Minah calmly said to his brother, she place down the info. about Lee Jiso.

But her strength is her youth, how far do you think Jimin can go with his age?" She smirkly added.

You three may go home now!" Minah calmly told the three new models. And Jiso and the two others walk out the office.

Then suddenly Jimin went in when those new models walk out. The male model has those angry eyes while staring straightly at Daniel and Minah. Minah looked up and was shock to see him.

Why are you here?" Minah shockley asked the male model. Jimin stump the small nox he was holding from earlier in the table in front of the Kang siblings.

I have a question, after having compensated me. YG KPlus become so poor that they had to open my gifts to use them without my permission?!" Jimin angrily said yelled at Minah. Minah was startle and felt nervousness inside her.

Jimin, be careful with what you say!" Minah angrily told the male model, she point her index finger at Jimin like she was threatening the male model using her finger.

As a model who is rejected by the twinkle night event. You have no right to criticize the director!" She added.

I...really...have no invitation?" Jimin asked acting like he was worried and sad about not invited.

Of course!" Minah arrogantly and angrily told him with a wide smirk plastered her face.

Jimin, thought you should just concentrate on your magazine photoshoot, don't think about the event, you really have no invitation!" Daniel seriously told the male model.

Don't worry. I'll do my job as a model well but someone invited me as his friend. About my belongings, please wait for my lawyer's letter!" Jimin seriously and smirkly told his so called Boss Kang Daniel.

When I knew what YG KPlus Entertainment had done, I felt so sick!" He seriously added and then he turned at his back and starting walking towards the door.

Wait, you...your deal with TQ is done?" Daniel shockley asked Jimin.

Of course!" Jimin calmly and arrogantly said waving his hand before he walk out in there.

It's said that it is not easy to work with TQ. How could Jimin do it successfully!" Daniel thought.

Sis, I'm suspicious that Jimin knows something about the twinkle event!" Daniel seriously said to his sister.

No matter he knows or not. She it not supposed to appear there. Let someone follow him right now!" Minah seriously told her brother.

Got it. I will never let him plot anything with YG KPlus Entertainment!" Daniel agreed and he did what his sister told him.

---

(Let's skip the time again for now☺️😌).

(At the Twinkle Event)

Right now, Kang Daniel, his sister Kang Minah and Fiancé Yo Yu-ri was walking in the red carpet at the Twinkle Event, many people was around them and standing not far from them. The three was shamelessly walking and waving to the fans that was in there til they got in front of the wall where they are going to sign.

Host: Walking on the Red Carpet right now is the general director Kang Daniel, supermodel Yo Yu-ri from YG KPlus Entertainment, and Miss Kang Minah!.

Host: Please step forward to sign on the wall and take the interview.

Host: Anyway, can we know why in such an important event, Jimin is absent?.

We had informed him about this event. But that is a pity that he refused to join...!" Minah was the one who answered the host's question, confident about it.

YG KPlus company hopes that whatever Jimin's opinion is, he can let us know!" She added.

Host: Hahah, maybe his health is not good. It's okay, we hope he can be here the next time.

After Jimin's fans hear what Minah said and also what the host said. They start arguing them.

Jimin's Fans: Lying! YG KPlus Entertainment is lying. *Angry*

Jimin's Fans: Stop bullying him.

Jimin's Boy Fan: Look, Jimin is coming.

Jimin's Fans: What? Where? Where?.

Jimin's Fans immediately looked up to the other side of the red carpet where they saw the male model with a man at his 40's.

Jimin's Girl Fans: Ah, Ah, Ah, he is so handsome and gorgeous. *Giddy*

Jimin's Boy Fans: Wait that man, next to him is...?.

Jimin's Girl Fans: Oh my gosh...next to him is the editorial director Lee Dongwook from TQ! My Idol Ahhhhhhh.

Jimin let out a small giggle after hearing his fans comments about him with the editorial director Lee Dongwook from TQ. The male model and the editorial director stop from walking when they got beside the three shameless people.

Host: We've just felt so sorry when hearing that Mister Park could not be here with his company, however, he has just come with Mr. Lee!.

Host: How the twinkle night event could not go on without you?.

I think you've got confused. Jimin has come here because I invited him to he my partner, the organizers did not send him an invitation!" Mr. Lee Dongwook was the one who answered the host's question. The host was in shock after hearing what he said.

Host: What? Jimin is on our VIP guest list, we sent the invitation to his company.

Jimin's Fans: I knew that the stupid in the company had bullied him.

Jimin's Fans: YG KPlus, get out.

Jimin's Fans: Get out of here you stupid people from YG KPlus.

Jimin's Fans: Get out of here, Yo Yuri, Kangv Daniel and Kang Minah.

It is unacceptable that an excellent model as Jimin is treated badly by YG KPlus, now I will inform all of you, I'll try my best to create a new future for Jimin!" Mr. Lee calmly told all the people and fans of him and Jimin.

Before he and Jimin start walking inside leaving the three shameless people in the red carpet.

He has known everything, he planned everything!" Daniel said whisper to his older sister.

So hateful...let's wait, today if we can not stop him, never can we do it...!" Minah angrily said whisper to her younger brother.

--

In Jimin's side. Right now the male model was sitting on his VIP guest chair and while he was so focused on looking in the front suddenly the man that was sitting on the other chair beside him talk.

Mister Park, you look so handsome and beautiful, recently I've read some news about you...you're a professional male model!" The old man A.K.A Mr. Yeo the rapist one of the judges of the top ten competition.

Thanks for your compliment!" Jimin calmly said. But you could see the shockness in his face.

Let me introduce myself, I'm a judge of an annual model voting, this is my card, can we...!" Mr. Yeo the rapist old man kindly and shamelessly said to the male model. He hand a white card to Jimin.

Jimin, can we switch seats, I have something to talk to Mr. Yeo!" Mr. Lee Dongwook calmly asked the male model.

Oh, sure Mr. Lee!" Jimin calmly answered the editorial director with a small smile before they switched seats.

Huh, from the same company as Yo Yu-ri, you're just like her, you think you're noble!" Mr. Yeo angrily thought while disgustingly stared at the male model.

Every male and female model has to be like that to go further, isn't it?" He added.

Then the host from earlier in the stage come up to the stage with her is another host that was a man. And the host welcomed them.

Host: Now, welcome a special guest to our stage tonight!.

Host: He's so handsome! He's more popular than any superstar he is...

Host: The Chairman of JMODEL MANAGEMENT~ Min Yoongi.

Yoonie!" Jimin thought in shock.

To bE CoNtInuEd."

---

A/N: Hehehe, the King has arrived at his stage for the night 😏😀😁.

Thank you for reading guys, see y'all in the next chapter 🙂😘.

Borahae 💜💜💜💜💜.

Author Sam."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

203K 10.2K 98
When your fiancé cheats on you with his mistress on your wedding day, you are determined to return home as a married woman. May it be by being a brid...
22.1K 2K 59
In this story jeon jungkook was eager to find out about his wifes taeyung past lover and he come to know min yoongi have a beautiful wife min jimin s...
73.8K 3.2K 26
⚠️ The following content is a work of fiction and the story has nothing to relate with the mentioned idol or his life. The characters are solely a pa...
77.1K 3.9K 27
𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞 After losing his boyfriend, Jungkook's parents got him married to Park's oldest son. Latter still wasn't healed from his past...