Maleficent Love | ✔️

Autorstwa Koyel111

Mallika Singh, a 22 years old, is an ambitious dancer. She is combination of beauty and brain or someone who... Więcej

Introduction
Preface
🤎Charecters🤎
🤎Glance of an angel (1)🤎
🤎Info of Her(2)🤎
🤎First meet(3)🤎
🤎Trapped with the Bunny(4)🤎
🤎Embarrassment or Melodrama(5)🤎
🤎Dance Buzz and the shocking truth(6)🤎
🤎Confrontation(7)🤎
🤎Love or Revenge (8)🤎
🤎The dark shade of him(9)🤎
🤎So-called self defense!!(10)🤎
🤎Reunion after decades(11)🤎
🤎Little concern(12)🤎
🤎The hidden truth of job(13)🤎
🤎Accidentally couple(14)🤎
🤎Unplanned Intimacy(15)🤎
🤎Weird(16)🤎
🤎Mafia Angel(17)🤎
🤎Truth or Stripes(18)🤎
🤎A version of him(19)🤎
🤎Leave Them(20)🤎
🤎The torture(21)🤎
🤎Revenge through beauty (22)🤎
🤎Midnight Drama(23)🤎
🤎Why?(24)🤎
🤎Arguement(25)🤎
🤎Our next destination(26)🤎
🤎Answers(27)🤎
🤎Are you crazy(28)🤎
🤎His Multimillionaire Dad(29)🤎
🤎Heartless Monster and his deal(30)🤎
🤎His Fiancee(31)🤎
🤎Our Wedding(32)🤎
🤎A Glimpse Of His Past(33)🤎
🤎Allergies on Egg(34)🤎
🤎Paul(35)🤎
🤎Again Kidnapped?(36)🤎
🤎Quick Escape(37)🤎
🤎Rescueing her(38)🤎
🤎 Ponytail Romance(39)🤎
🤎Jevika?(40)🤎
🤎He is mine(41)🤎
🤎Yes-No Date(42)🤎
🤎Buisness Party-I(43)🤎
🤎Buisness Party-II(44)🤎
🤎Realization: Too late(45)🤎
🤎Elevator Scenario (46)🤎
🤎A chance(48)🤎
🤎Reality or Fairytale(49)🤎
✨️🤎Precious Sweet Moment(50)🤎✨️
🤎Jealous(51)🤎
🤎Will you go on a date with me? (52)🤎
🤎Date Day-I (53)🤎
🤎Date Day-II (54)🤎
🤎Revealation-I(55)🤎
🤎Revealation-II(56)🤎
🤎Misconceptions and defensive(57)🤎
🤎Good news to sad news(58)🤎
🤎Cassey(59)🤎
🤎Vicious Trap(60)🤎
🤎The end of Paul's chapter (61)🤎
🤎Miscarriage (62)🤎
🤎Mourning over open wounds(63)🤎
🤎End of revenge(64)🤎
🤎Battles of shattered minds(65)🤎
🤎A break, A new life(66)🤎
🤎The after life (67)🤎
🤎Drunk Reunion(68)🤎
🤎Eventful Reunion(69)🤎
🤎Maleficent Love(70)🤎
🤎Epilogue🤎
Bonus Chapter (Mature)

🤎Confession(47)🤎

1.1K 128 46
Autorstwa Koyel111

I know that I was supposed to update this chapter two days ago. But my mother literally finished all the net by watching serials in Hotstar. 😑I was really angry. I got no time to write the next chapter. So here I am posting today. I am really sorry.

As soon as I reached Sumedh's cabin, I slammed the door shut. Memories of the moments which just had taken place in the elevator just a few minutes ago came rushing back. I couldn't believe how shamelessly I responded to his touches. My mind was swirling with thousands of emotions as I reacalled the moments again and again. I again made the mistake. I shouldn't have let that happen. It was a mistake. A moment of weaknesses. How much I wanted to claim it as a mistake, I couldn't forget how he had made me feel so good. He had that effect on me which sent fireworks, sparks and butterflies through my body.

Suddenly my apparent trance was broken when I heard some feeble sounds. Looking up from the floor, I gasped at the sight of my best friend having her own romantic time with Siddharth. I even didn't notice it as I was so busy with my own thoughts.

"Get a room" I shouted when they finally broke apart. Avneet quickly climbed out of Siddharth's hold and stood on the floor after adjusting her messy hair.

On that time, the door slammed open and Sumedh walked casually into the room. He came to stand beside me. He glanced at me and then he looked at Avneet and Siddharth who looked puzzled seeing him. Sumedh too had the same expression. Seeing their shocked state, I observed Sumedh carefully to find anything wrong. But the thing I saw made my own self blush hardly. His hair was still disheveled, his tie was not around his collar and the lipstick marks were little visible near his neck. I lowered my lashes when I realised that I still had his tie in my hands.

Seeing our state, Avneet smirked at me.

"Look, who was saying us to get a room? I think that they need a room to be exact." She taunted.

"Absolutely, just look at the state of Sumedh. It's clearly understandable that he just has some hot session with his wife." Siddharth joined with her in mocking us.

"Come on. Don't be shy, Mallika. It's not that we haven't caught you before while making out " Avneet had a glint of mischief in her voice. I frowned at her to which she grinned evily.

"Anyways, the receptionist has come to meet you. She is outside of your cabin as I have forbidden her to enter here since you and Mallika were not there. Now atleast make yourself presentable. I am calling her." Siddharth stated with a hint of seriousness. Sumedh nodded and turned to face me.

"Angel, my tie." He said looking into my eyes. I sighed and forwarded the tie infront of him. Seconds passed. He didn't not take it. I looked at him questionably. He had a small smirk curved on his lips.

"Why are you not taking your tie?" I asked irritatingly.

"I don't know how to do tie. You have to help me to do my tie." He winked at me. I made a poker face but anyway accepted knowing that he would still find a way to irritate me. I was well aware about the fact that he knew how to tie his tie.

"What a lovely couple! May God bless you." Avneet shrieked whistling. I rolled my eyes at her behaviour and came close to stand infront of Sumedh.

Our faces were inches apart whith his face leaning close to mine, I could feel my heart racing fast. Carefully I guided the tie wrapping it around his neck avoiding any eye contact. With him being so close to me, I could feel his mint breath fanning against me. Trying to avoide the tingling feeling, I slowly completed knotting his tie.

Quickly I pulled away and stood creating a safe distance between us. Today, we had done enough things, which were embarrassing both at the end.

Our heads snapped towards the door as it opened and a young woman ,looked to be my age , came walking in the room followed by Siddharth. I took in her appearance. To be honest,she was very beautiful with her blonde hair and slender figure. Although her skin complexion was dark, she looked so smart and beautiful.

"Sir, have you called me?" She asked,her eyes focused on Sumedh whose fists were clenched as he kept looking at her as if he would kill her in bare hands. But what shocked me was her attitude. She still held an expressionless face and was standing there with boldness.

"Why the fuck did you lie to my wife calling her and telling that I had an accident?" He nearly shouted. She looked at him with narrowed eyes and nodded her head in denial.

"What are you saying,Sir ? I haven't done anything like that." She replied.

"Then is my wife lying? Tell me the truth." He demanded in high tone. The receptionist now looked scared. Who wouldn't be so when Sumedh was standing with his big frame towering over you?

"Sir, I am speaking the truth. You can check the previous caller history if you want proof." She almost said with determination.

"Don't lie , you bitch. You have called Mallika and told her about the accident. We too have proof." Avneet spoke with irritation.

"Open the caller list, Mallika." She grumbled and came froward taking my phone in her hands. She opened the caller list and opened the same number from where I had got the call. The receptionist took away the phone and checked the number.

"Sir, this is not our number. Neither I use this number personally." Her revealation shocked us.

"What are you saying? It's not your number. Then who is it?" Siddharth exclaimed as he snatched away the phone from her hands. He too inspected the number. After that, he looked at Sumedh with confusion clear on his face.

"It's not really our number." He clarified.

"Exactly,I was saying the truth only. I have showed evidence too. I may be a small worker under you, don't try to underestimate or humiliate me in this way. I am too a human and I won't accept any dispute saying against me when clearly I am only here to serve for your works." The receptionist said confidently. I was quite startled with her behaviour. It was indeed difficult to reply back with the cold posture which Sumedh possessed. Shaking my head ,I looked back at Sumedh who seemed to be in deep thoughts rather than scolding the receptionist for her behaviour like I expected. However, nothing sort of that happened.

"Well, it's our mistake. We will try to investigate the main matter perfectly. " Siddharth quickly apologized and the receptionist left before giving us particularly me a look.

"Sid,I think that it's Paul's plan. We have to track down his location as soon as possible. He is still behind Mallika and is doing everything in order to win over me which I won't let happen." Sumedh grumbled and ran his hand through his hairs in frustration.

"I too think the same thing. It's probably Paul's doings. We have to be more cautious from now." Siddharth agreed. I and Avneet looked at each other with knowing looks.

"Ok, we must leave now." Avneet spoke out catching both men's attention. I nodded my head positively.

"No" Sumedh suddenly interrupted as we prepared to make our way onwards.I looked behind to find him walking near me.

"Sid, you take Avneet. I need to talk to Mallika." He said gazing at my eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"What!" I shook my head in denial. " I will go with Avneet. I am not going to talk to you." I replied remembering exactly what had happened on elevator with us being alone. I let out an exasperated sigh reminiscing the memory of how that lady caught their boss and boss's wife making out in the elevator and now probably making a lot assumption of distaste towards me. She must be having a lot thoughts regarding how much of a clingy her boss's wife was that she couldn't keep her hands off him with him being in the same place.

"Angel, it's urgent." Sumedh looked at me with pleading eyes. I was again confused to find him behaving decent. Why wouldn't I be either when the obnoxious and egoistic devil suddenly started being unnaturally civilized?

I must be hallucinating!

"That's your problem. But now excuse me and my wife." Siddharth said quite cheerfully and winked at Sumedh. Before I could reply anything or Avneet could react to it , Siddharth interrupted dragging Avneet away from the cabin.

After they left the cabin, I turned to Sumedh folding my hands near my chest. I didn't care if my cleavage was completely displayed infront of his eyes. He had seen more than it. His mouth opened to say something but soon he halted lowering his gaze on the floor.

"Have you gotten drugs or something? You are behaving unnaturally weird." I raised my eye in questioning manner. He grunted at my words and snapped his eyes to meet mine.

"Being nice is what you define as unnaturally weird. Are you serious?" He had a look of disbelief. I simply nodded at his words.

"Not totally. It's just that being nice doesn't materially fit with you. You know what, it's very weird to see a devil started behaving like angel all of a sudden."

Seeing his expression,I grinned at myself. He exhaled some air and then pulled me closer all of a sudden.

"Look into my eyes. Let me proclaime the unsaid truth to you, Angel. Just be quiet and stop making fun. I am being serious." He huskily whispered, his breath mingling with mine. My hands pressed against his chest, his one arm snaked around my waist. My brown orbs met with his hazel green orbs who seemed to burn holes through my soul with their intensity of staring.

I absent mindedly checked out his perfect shaped face. He had got some sharp features which included his prominent perfect shaped jawline which was filled with stubble beard, his luscious curly hair and a pair of beautiful eyes which was the most attractive feature of him. He was a man of dreams.

"Angel, I know that it's possibly the worst way I am confessing this to you. But you just have to know something right now. I can't hold myself back anymore from expressing my feelings to you. I know that I am too late. I have given you a lot of pain. I have hurt you with my cruel words. I know that I don't deserve you and I am a terrible person. Despite everything, I want to say you the truth." He cupped my one cheek and leaned his face closer. My heart had sped unknowingly with anticipation.

"Look I will be honest with you. I know that I have screwed up with you a couple of times. I know that I have hurt you badly by forcing you doing so many things without your consent. Trust me, I blame myself everyday and I regret every moment whenever I think about this. I know that I am such a selfish bastard who has done uncountable horrible things to you. I know that I have been a pure asshole to you. But one thing I want you to know that you matter to me. I care for you. How much I have tried pushing you away from me, I couldn't do so. I have done everything so that you could hate me. I have tried to stay away from you but I couldn't bring myself doing that anymore. I am really sorry for saying those words to you. Trust me, I didn't mean any of them from my heart. Now I just know one thing that I can't get over you. I can't stay away anymore. I need you. I want you. I know that I am so selfish but I won't let you go away."

His words left me speechless. I stared at him deeply ,almost forgetting to blink. His eyes and expression held sincerity and humbleness. The way he was apologising me ,I could tell that he was serious and genuine. My lips broke into a smile hearing his words. I truly never expected it. But it was real. It was happening.

"Sumedh" I whispered almost getting breathless.

"Mallika, I love you." He whispered huskily. My eyes widened as I heard him saying the three words. The butterflies I always felt being near him, were now back. I blinked my eyes several times, my heart was throbbing against my ribcage rapidly. Our mere intimate position-our noses almost touching and our bodies glued against each other. I could feel myself trembling slightly with his confession. He loved me.

"Is it real?" My subconscious mind asked.

"It is"

My heart screamed in utter happiness. Before, I could say anything, fresh tears of joy glistened in my eyes as I let my emotions come through the form of tears.

****

Can you hear me screaming?

Our arrogant mafia has finally confessed his love. Ahh! I am so happy.

Let's wait what our heroine is gonna do.

BTW, don't forget how this man has made our girl suffer.

So would you want her to forgive him easily?

Let's see what happens.

Also, don't forget about Jevika and Paul. They will come back soon.

Your thoughts regarding this chapter.

Now, do vote and comment. Next chapter will be posted probably on Tuesday. Till then do vote 78+

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

181K 14.4K 46
❝𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞̨𝐫, 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠..❞ 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐇...
213K 4.5K 54
She's a girl with a powerful family. He's a guy who runs his own mafia. So why do they have anything to do with each other? Why does he have to be he...
371K 33.6K 45
❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...
His Power Autorstwa Author Amy

Tajemnica / Thriller

1.5K 126 30
~ Rudransh Singhania ~ The name is enough to give chills to the mafia world. His name holds the fire who can destroy anyone in seconds. ~ Sayesha Sh...