Saving the Blackened Villaine...

By LizzyAsh103

Qin Zichen was the emperor of Great Leng. One night, assassins came to assassinate him. He was great at marti... More

Author's note
Prologue
Chapter 1: Chairman
Chapter 2: Bring her home
Chapter 3: Can I stay?
Chapter 4: See you
Chapter 5: Cold war between the leads
Chapter 6: Lin Feiyi's provocative move
Chapter 8: Dinner (Part 2)
Chapter 9: Black aura effect
Chapter 10: Disrupted!
Chapter 11: Ci En Orphanage
Chapter 12: The jealous Lady
Chapter 13: Ruby Eyes
Chapter 14: Rachel
Chapter 15: Dazzling Haze, A Mysterious Ways About You, Dear.
Chapter 16: How Does It Tastes Like?
Chapter 17: DNA Test
Chapter 18: Dinner Invitation
Chapter 19: I Admire Your Courage
Chapter 20: His Warm Support
Chapter 21: A Trusted Friend
Chapter 22: You Deserve A Bouquet Of Flowers

Chapter 7: Dinner (Part 1)

483 16 3
By LizzyAsh103

The next morning,

The whole news had spread like wildfire. Everyone was shocked by the jaw-dropping scandal that indulged themselves all day long.

An Meiyou is once again on the hot search.

The news had a good and bad effect on her reputation.

Some congratulated her and criticized her for meddling in someone else's relationship.

Youyou'slittlebunny: [I knew it! After seeing that news last time, I had a feeling it wasn't just a rumor.]

Sweetmelonshakeismyfave: [The nation's husband finally had a girlfriend. My heart feels like being torn apart. But happy for them because a big fan of Little An here. It's sad to let you go!]

I'msomeoneyoucan'thave: [Tsk, what's worth celebrating about that? She stole someone's fiance.]

Youyou'sfemaleconcubine: [replied@I'msomeoneyoucan'thave Shut up! You're just jealous!]

Poorlittlegoddess: [That rich girl deserves it! She just yanked our Youyou's hair. She harmed her! She deserved to be hated.]

I'msomeoneyoucan'thave: [replied@Poorlittlegoddess what deserve? If I steal your Boyfriend would you be happy?]

Poorlittlegoddess: [replied@I'msomeoneyoucan'thave I don't have a boyfriend idiot! I'm gay]

Everyone had a different perspective and reaction to the matter. Some netizens and melon eaters on the internet debated and argued.

"Look, You're on hot search!" An Meiyou's assistant Wen Xiaoxia exclaimed cheerfully.

She showed the phone to An Meiyou. An Meiyou only pressed her lips into a thin line.

"We can take this chance to audition for that new role. We have to make it fast before that Ugly Fan Chuying steals it again!" Wen Xiaoxia urged her in an excited tone.

An Meiyou lifted the corners of her lips and pinched Wen Xiaoxia's cheeks.

"Alright!"

Wen Xiaoxia is not just her assistant but also her true best friend. She is very thankful that an unknown deity gave her a chance to live again.

In her past life, Wen Xiaoxia is the only one who helped and protected her.

Wen Xiaoxia came from a middle-class family and used her resources to help An Meiyou.

But in her past life, An Meiyou took advantage of it and used it to get close to Fan Jin.

Fan Jin and her fake best friend Chu Mengmeng were plotting against her and were having an affair behind her back.

Wen Xiaoxia had warned her about Fan Jin and Chu Mengmeng. Nonetheless, she never listened to Wen Xiaoxia.

But Wen Xiaoxia never gave up and still gave her lots of proof. But An Meiyou didn't believe a bit of it and still associated herself with Fan Jin and Chu Mengmeng.

She only realized it when the couple revealed their true colors.

She was beaten badly and was in the midst of death when she heard Wen Xiaoxia's crying voice.

"Youyou, you can't die! I finally found your biological family. You still have to see them.." Wen Xiaoxia shook An Meiyou's cold body.

"Your real surname is-" She heard what Wen Xiaoxia said but forgot what she said.

'Too bad! I didn't get to remember it! Where is my family?' Her eyes were cloudy as she stared at Wen Xiaoxia's face blankly.

"Youyou?" An Meiyou snapped out from her thoughts when Wen Xiaoxia called her.

Wen Xiaoxia noticed the solemn look An Meiyou had.

"Are you okay? You looked sad!" Wen Xiaoxia pouted her lips.

An Meiyou chuckled and rubbed Wen Xiaoxia's head "Not at all, I'm okay. Let's eat! I'm hungry!!"

"What do you want to eat?"

"I want a lot!" An Meiyou smiled brightly.

"But you're on a strict diet. Manager Lou warned me!" Wen Xiaoxia sadly sighed.

An Meiyou winked her left eye and smiled cunningly, "Then let's not tell her. My fans will scold her if she let me go hungry!"

"Alright!" Wen Xiaoxia happily went out.

When Wen Xiaoxia left, her face turned serious. She took her phone and dialed Harris' number.

"Why did you call? Are you in trouble?" He asked softly, "Or do you miss me?" He smiled.

An Meiyou blushed, "That's not it."

She continued, "I need your help."

Harris sighed, "You only call me if you need something."

An Meiyou lifted the corners of her mouth slightly and said, "I'll cook for you later. Come to my apartment."

Harris spoke in a satisfied tone, "Alright!"

An Meiyou ended the call and saw Wen Xiaoxia holding plastic bags with tons of food.

She placed her phone on the coffee table and smiled at Wen Xiaoxia.

Wen Xiaoxia placed the foods on the table and took them out.

"I bought all of your favorite food. We have to eat quickly or Manager Lou might come back any moment."

They didn't waste time and gobbled on the food.

Later that day, the brightly lit sky was soon devoured by deep blue color as the night fell.

An Meiyou's eyes lingered on the starry night sky as she leaned her body to the balcony rail.

Her eyes looked down and saw the road bustling with cars and other types of transportation. The city's brightly lit with neon lights flickering on and off.

Tall and brightly lit buildings dotted the city in well-ordered parallel lines.

The night breeze enveloped her as she indulged in it.

"Feels good to be alive *phew*" She sighed.

Despite her shortcomings, she felt happy that she was gifted a second chance to live again.

The thing that puzzled her the most is, who gave her life again. She didn't know what sort of deity gave her the chance but was grateful.

She dreamt of this guy wearing a dark cloak and having red eyes.

"This is against our rules. Nonetheless, I gave you two chances. The other one's been used, and now is the second time. Make sure to make it right without ruining someone else's life. This is the last one." He said in a deep but alluring voice.

She caught a glimpse of his black ink hair.

"That's all I can remember! Black hair, red eyes, and a dark cloak. His voice is pretty alluring too!" She exclaimed.

"Who is he? What does he mean that the first chance is used?-"

She snapped out from her thoughts when the doorbell rang.

"Just a minute!" She shouted.

She opened the door and Harris' face was what greeted her. She beckoned him to come inside and closed the door right after Harris entered.

She made him sit at the table.

There were bowls and plates of food placed on the table. The food's enticing aroma enveloped the whole room. The foods were taking out smoke evaporating in the air.

He was about to bite when he gently put his chopsticks down.

"By the way, you said you need to tell me something. What is it?" He asked.

"Have a taste first and I'll tell you." An Meiyou lightly smiled.

Harris nodded his head and again picked his chopsticks up. His chopsticks picked up the braised pork and delivered it to his mouth. He chewed the soft meat in his mouth and showed a satisfied smile as a sign of the food being delicious.

He looked at her with anticipation, waiting for what she was about to say.

"You know that I'm an orphan, right?" She paused and continued, "You have every resource to look for my family."

"You want me to look for them?" He asked.

She pressed her lips into a thin line and nodded, "Whether they're dead or alive. I just want to see them."

"What would I get in return?" He grinned ambiguously.

An Meiyou scoffed in response.

......

For the next three days,

Lin Feiyi was discharged from the hospital.

She stays inside her house to avoid An Meiyou's lunatic fans. They are all criticizing her online and even making fun of her drowning.

Her phone was buzzing with death threats and hate speeches. Some were from the media trying to reach out to her to squeeze some information about An Meiyou and Harris.

She felt aggrieved and annoyed.

She can't go shopping outside and even meet out with her friends.

She sighed heavily and took out her phone. She dialed a number and drew the phone closer to her ears.

A woman's voice called, "Miss Lin, why do you call? Should we meet up?"

"Hmm..." Lin Feiyi hummed. "Are you sure it will work?" She asked in a cold tone.

"Of course, it will! Let's meet tomorrow for proper details!" The woman exclaimed.

"I will do everything to crush-" Lin Feiyi lazily hummed and ended the call.

The woman was shocked, "Hello!? Miss Lin!?"

'How dare that woman to hang up on me! Who does she think she is? Everyone knows that the Ceo will cancel the engagement soon!' She stomped her feet angrily

'I'll both ruin you and An Meiyou. Two birds in one stone *hehe!*' The woman chuckled evilly.

Lin Feiyi got up from her bed and went downstairs for breakfast.

She sat at the table and saw her parents at the dining table.

She sat at the table then Lin Si's cold and dreadful eyes met hers.

The dining hall was dead-silent. Only the cutleries hitting against the plate were creating a clanging sound.

There were no smiling faces plastered on her father's face. Only that usual stern is present.

Su Yan stopped in her tracks and gazed lovingly at her daughter. Her face formed a bright and sincere smile, "Good morning!"

Lin Feiyi lightly lifted the corners of her mouth and greeted back, "Good morning."

Lin Si lowered his head and cut the steak on his plate.

"Why did you woke up this late? What? Too embarrassed to come down after causing embarrassment?" He said in a low but reprimanding tone.

Lin Feiyi paid no heed to her father's word and even straightened her back, showing confidence.

Lin Si raised his head and looked toward Lin Feiyi.

"You hear me, do you? Aren't you going to apologize? You just ruined your birthday and so are my transactions. What an embarrassment!" He raised his stern brows and voice.

Lin Feiyi didn't look like the usually timid and afraid of him. She picked up the food with her fork and delivered it to her mouth.

She stared directly at Lin Si's eyes as she chewed the food in her mouth.

Lin Si and Su Yan were shocked terribly.

Lin Si was furious, "You! Where did you learn such rude manners huh!? What are they teaching you there abroad?!"

Lin Feiyi kept her back straight and her jaw up. She stopped her tracks and answered, "On what grounds am I rude, Dad? Is eating a form of being rude?"

"Y-You!" He stood up from his seat.

Su Yan had a worried look on her face.

Her daughter is growing up and is learning how to fight back now.

"Honey, let's eat. The delicious foods were prepared with effort and would be a waste if not eaten. We don't want to waste food in this household don't we?" She smiled.

Lin Si fixed his tie and said coldly, "I'm already full. I'll head to the office now!"

He stormed out of the dining hall but Lin Feiyi was feeling delighted. She had a strong appetite after he left.

"Feifei, why did you do that?" Su Yan asked with a concerned look.

"Did what? It's not like I killed him." She continued to chew on her food.

"You should've listened! He wouldn't storm off like this. You should've just let him-"

"Listen to what? Even animals don't like hearing criticism and being scolded. How much more a human like me." She said in a low but sharp tone.

She forced a smile and rose from her seat.

Su Yan looked at Lin Feiyi's figure leaving with a dejected face.

Lin Feiyi walked upstairs to her room. She closed the door.

She sat on her bed and remembered Qin Zichen.

Lin Feiyi remembered that she was having an intense fight with An Meiyou on the lake. She accidentally slipped and let go An Meiyou's hair.

She was forced to sink into the deeper part of the lake. She struggled to swim but seems to be sinking further.

She thought she wouldn't be saved and closed her eyes voluntarily.

A shadow then emerged from above blocking the moonlight piercing through the waters.

She opened her blurry eyes and saw that familIar brownish gray suit.

The figure swam towards her and grabbed her waist. She felt his tongue dove inside her mouth.

The figure carried her as he rose from the waters.

Her hands were circling his neck. Her ears were placed on his chest and can hear his steady heartbeat.

She could feel her heavy eyelids drooping as he placed her on the pavement.

Despite being on the verge of fainting, she could feel his warm tongue entering her little mouth again. He was giving her chest compressions as he pressed his lips onto hers from time to time.

Lin Feiyi shook her head. She could feel her cheeks turning red like tomatoes.

She hesitantly took her phone and dialed his number.

[Don't answer, host!]

"Why?" He asked with question marks filling his eyes

[Let's not show too much importance to her. She will think you like her and might distance herself.]

"Alright."

[By the way, you told me she and that Shuang'er from your world looked a lot like the villainess. So, do you like Lin Feiyi?]

"I admit, I do miss Shuang'er a lot. But I only see her as a little sister and a friend. She is the first person to show warmth to me as soon as I was banished to the cold palace when my mother died." He smiled brightly "She would secretly sneak out of the Prime Minister Mu's Manor and bring me food and water."

"Don't tell them that I gave you food, okay?" The little Mu Shuang'er smiled and showed off her cute teeth.

"There was this one time that she got caught by the Prime Minister, her father. She got scolded and punished. But she is a stubborn one! She still managed to sneak out and give me what I needed. I miss her."

"The villainess does remind me of Shuang'er. You told me Lin Feiyi is just a fictional character and is not Shuang'er. Nonetheless, she reminds me a lot of Shuang'er. So I like this mission of saving the villainess."

[Okay.]

Lin Feiyi was a little annoyed that he isn't answering.

She doesn't like owing people and plans to pay him back in a simple form of gratitude.

She once again dialed and this time, he answered.

"I'm sorry for not answering." Qin Zichen sincerely apologize

"It's okay." She answered.

"How are you? heard you just got out from the hospital." Qin Zichen asked.

She pressed her lips and said, "I'm fine."

"Mr. Qin," she called.

"Yes?"

"I want to pay you back. You have everything and I do not know what to give you. How about dinner together?" She spoke in a sincere but somewhat cold tone.

Qin Zichen chuckled, "Alright! Sounds great!"

"I'd text you the location." She lazily said.

"Okay, I'll be waiting." He said happily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 80 20
All Leaf knows is to endure. It took her centuries to reach her current state. Just as she decided to go on a long-awaited vacation from her arduous...
6.2K 85 14
Qin Yao was born into a wealthy family, and her family background is extremely prominent. Therefore, she must always maintain a beautiful and delicat...
177K 3.8K 37
In every love story, there's always a vengeful and venomous fiancée who was engaged to the rich and handsome CEO that fell for the poor, but gentle a...
41.5K 1.4K 15
Xander had always been a bright kid almost frightening so and he'd probably be able to rule in whatever job department he choose but there was a slig...