Our Little Princess / Bts Ot7

Autorstwa Marryyn8

7 deadly gorgeous mafia got obsessed with their enemies sister at first sight and were ready to snatch her aw... Więcej

✨Ch 1
✨2
Ch 3✨
Ch 4✨
Ch 5✨
Ch 6✨
Ch 7✨
Ch 8✨
Ch 9✨ part 1
Ch9 part 2✨
Rank#
❤️ lovelies
Ch 10✨
Ch 11✨
Ch 12✨
Ch 13✨
Ch 14✨
Ch 15❤️‍🔥
Ch 16❤️‍🔥
Ch 17❤️‍🔥
Ch 18🤒
Ch 19🥺
I'm back😈
Ch 20🥴
Ch 21😳
oneshot book #
Ch 22☺️
Ch 23🥱
Ch 24😚
Ch 25😚
Ch 27😶
Ch 28🥲
Ch 29🤫
Ch 30😛
Ch 31 😈
Ch 32 🤯
Ch 33😶
Ch 34✨
Ch 35 😗🤬
Ch 36😍
Ch 37🙊
Ch 38🖤
Ch 39💥
Ch 40 💀
Ch 41💋
Ch 42☠️
Ch 43🩸
Ch 44☢️
Ch 45🚩
Ch 46👁️‍🗨️
Ch 47 💣
Ch 48💀
Ch 49💥
🎂
Ch 50 🦋
Ch 51 ⚡
Ramadan Mubarak 🌟
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56✨
Ch 57
Ch 58
Ch 59
The End
Epilogue
New book ✨
One short of our little princess
•Jackson Wang
• Kidnaping
•Kitten
🎂
scarred baby
psycho brother obsession?
heyoo!

Ch 26😣

9.2K 301 104
Autorstwa Marryyn8

Yn was in her room sleeping peacefully when she suddenly woke up because of the noises coming from outside. She slowly set up on the bed  , for some unknown reason she was not feeling well. She was getting bad vibes , like something is bad going to happened.

She slowly make her way outside towards living room, but there was totally silent and dark , she was getting scared of the dark and nobody was in the living room.

Oppa!

Oppa!

Is anybody here!!!

She was calling but no body answered.

Suddenly front door opened and a person entered.

She was not expecting him to be here out of nowhere, she missed him so much or more than much.

???

Bubbles!!

That person said so softly, that you can imagine from his voice that how much he missed her.
Both were having tears in their eyes, the tears of joy.

Before yn run towards him some one hit him from behind on his head.

No! Jeckie opaa!!!

Yn shouted and tried to run towards him but someone held  her from behind.

When she looked back at that person he was Suga.

Not so fast kitten!

He said while tightening his grip.

She started to struggle and look towards Jackson, his head was bleeding and the person who hit him was non other than Jungkook.

You freaking shit!! What do you think you will fool us and take her away from us! Never in your fucking dreams!!

Jungkook spat angerly while kicking him on his stomach.

No! Oppa plz don't hit Jackie oppa!!

Yn was begging while crying her heart out but no one was listening to her.

We should kill you before, see my baby is crying for a shit like you!!

This time it was Jimin he also start beating him.

I will take her away you f@#krs!!

Jackson also replied back while trying to get up but someone kick him hard on his back.

Not in your  this life!!

Tae said kicking him hard.

Yn was crying and shouting countinously but no one listening to her.

Let's finish this drama right now right here!!!

Namjoon said from behind while pointing his gun on Jackson.

Right! Let's finish this here.

Jin also pointed his gun at him.

Oh baby let's say goodbye to your dearst oppa!

Suga said while placing gun in yn's hand and forcefully pointed at Jackson head.

Others also pointed their guns at him.

Yn was crying while shaking her head no , Jackson was looking at her with tears in his eyes because he again failed in protection her.
Soon the sound of gun echoes in the whole house.

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Thud! A lifeless body fell on the ground , with so much emotions in his heart.he even didn't got a chance to hug her last time.

He again left her

Without chance of getting back

He Brock his promise of protecting her.

He failed his duty as a brother.

He left his fragile baby in the hands
of monsters.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*The End*

Just kidding 😂

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

111K 4.5K 61
y/n- who are you ???- Your worst nightmare - - - - - y/n- let go he- what if i dont want to y/n- then.....i will kill you...
36.1K 1.4K 20
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ||⚠️ "If there...
45.1K 1.2K 17
e: "The Mute Girl and the Mafia King" In a big city, there was a girl named y/n who couldn't talk. She met jungkook , the powerful Mafia boss. Even...
367K 9.2K 111
Status : completed There was a girl name is y/n she study in U.S and she went to Seoul because of her mom transfer she met 7 devils her mother is so...