Cringe drafts from edge-lord...

By IaMTheHUmAnPeopLEs

Cringy little story ideas and drafts I made when I was but a small idiot. (The cuthulu on the cover is Empher... More

'Sociopath'
'The Track to Somewhere Else'
'Alone'
'Bloody English Writing'
'Words r hard'
'Till I Lay in my Death Bed'
'just a drop of water spinoff'

'The Window'

0 0 0
By IaMTheHUmAnPeopLEs

[Written:13th October 2019]

Chapter 1

The car pulled into the driveway of our new house, the gravel crunching beneath the tyres. I open the car door and step out taking a deep breath of the crisp morning air. I open the boot and grab me and my younger sisters bags whilst my mum carries her inside. As I turn to go inside I look over at our new neighbours, it was an older house, mine had only been around a year or so.  In the corner of my eye, I saw a figure in the second-story window, I brushed it off and went inside.

I spent most of the day sleeping on the couch or helping mum unpack something. After dinner I was getting ready for bed when I heard a knock on the ranch slider that led out into a small garden, I open the curtain and see a small package sitting on the grass I slide open the door and retrieve the package I sit in the corner of my empty room and rip open the brown paper exposing a small brown box inside there was a letter that read, Welcome Neighbor.

Under the paper was a lighter engraved with the initials P.M. I put the lighter back in its little compartment and put it in my suitcase. Why?

The moving truck screeched to a halt and the driver hopped out and opened the back

________________________

And it was never worked on again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.2M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
55.5K 1.5K 41
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...