Song For Someone

By Emilyanderson19

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚗 𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚢, 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖... More

Cast
Aesthetic/ Mood Boards
Playlist
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX

Thank you

21 2 20
By Emilyanderson19

I wanted to thank you guys for all of your love and support on this book! 

I made this for a friend on here, so, a big thank you to the Jim Carrey to My Nicolas Cage, Milliefrances46  who was the main reason why I wrote this story in the first place. Since this book did star our king and hero, Johnny Depp. 

But thank you guys all for the support of this story, the sequel is coming this December, and new characters too! :) more face claims as well! 

I'm glad you guys enjoyed this book!

Thank you guys for all of the love this book got!

I appreciate every single one of you guys

take care

~Amber Renee <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
3.8M 113K 64
‼️ FOLLOW DULU SEBELUM BACA ‼️ Sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyuruh gue buat berhenti ngerokok...
91.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
225K 9.4K 52
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...