𝘼𝙇𝙐𝙉𝙄𝙎𝙎𝘼𝙂𝙀, ᵐᶦʳᵃᶜᵘˡ...

Bởi OXITWO

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝗔𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗚𝗘 ! ࿐ྂ [ 🍥 ] # ꒰ ° 𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠, 11/27/2021° ꒱ ↳ ❝ ᴬ... Xem Thêm

| 𝙊𝙊 .
| 𝙊𝙄.
| 𝙊𝙄𝙄.
| 𝙊𝙄𝙄𝙄.
| 𝙊𝙄𝙑.
| 𝙊𝙑.
| 𝙑𝙄.
| 𝙑𝙄𝙄.
| 𝙑𝙄𝙄𝙄.
| 𝙓 .
| 𝙓𝙄.
| 𝙓𝙄𝙄.
|𝙓𝙄𝙄𝙄.
| 𝙓𝙄𝙑 .

| 𝙄𝙓.

647 54 17
Bởi OXITWO

the rest of the day was filled with modeling for photos, and by the time the sun moved a little in the sky, emi's movements became slightly sluggish as she raised her hand to wipe at her eyes but remembered she had large amounts of makeup on.

She hummed a little and blinked quickly, fluttering her lashes a bit.

Adrien wasn't as good as concealing his exhaustion, because he yawned and didn't do very well in looking good for the cameras.

Marinette and Alya still sat and watched, which was a little strange but emi wasn't one to judge.

" No, no, no! He has eaten too much-a the spaghetti! We need something more... Another girl! ”

Emi blinked in surprise and Adrien's head popped back up in surprise.

“ But what about Emi? ” he asked, and Vincent waved his hand in lackluster.

“ She can take a break for now. ”

Emi felt a little pang in her chest but clenched her fist fight.

Don't be so sensitive, emi.

I just hope mother won't be upset if I'm not in all the photos. ” emi mumbles, and scoots off of the fountain.

“ Sorry, emi. ” Adrien says in guilt, and emi smiled softly and put her hand on his head, gently disturbing the neat blonde strands swept to the side, relishing in how soft they were and how she wanted to run her hands all through the golden tresses.

“ It's okay, Adrien. I'll be at the carousel.”

She dug in her pocket to pluck out a golden and bronze colored euro coin with a defined 50 engraved in it.

Emi smiled at the operator and put the simple coin in his hand, and climbing onto the horse higher than the others.

The black haired girl admired the fake mane of the horse and realized it was actually a pegasus, with swirling black and green stripes joint with a white background.

She hummed in thought and sat on the horses' back sideways, watching Adrien while little kids came off the ride to their parents with large smiles on their faces.

Marinette was accompanied by a little girl with brown pig tails, who was holding a balloon with one of the weather girl contestants on it.

Mirelle, emi thought.

She didn't really care who did the weather, only if the weather was forecasted.

Alya ran over to Marinette with excitement and pointed to Adrien, and emi hummed knowingly.

Alya and the little girl came over to the   carousel, and sat down on a faux horse together, while Marinette ran over to Adrien, but a girl with blue-ish grey skin and black-ish blue and white striped hair flew over head, and aimed her umbrella at the carousel, freezing it.

emi gasped quietly and stepped off the faux horse, pressing her hands to the ice gently.

Adrien saw her trapped form in the corner of his eye and looked fully seeing her placid expression.

He gritted his teeth and went to look for his kwami.

“ You're trapped in here too, emi? ” Alya says, albeit a little in lackluster cheer.

Probably to assure the little girl.

“ Yeah, unfortunately. I knew I should've stayed with Adrien. ” emi mumbled.

“ Well at least we're not alone. We've got a little monkey here with us too! ”
Alya says cheerfully, gently tickling the little girl's sides.

She laughed with glee, and begged for Alya to stop.

“ Only if you promise to keep that cute little smile on your face! ”

Emi watched with a small smile and climbed back up on the pegasus, which made the little girl, who Emi realized was named Manon, look up at her curiously.

“ Who're you? Are you another girl from Reespa?” Manon asked, her big yellow eyes gazing at Emi with interest.

Emi glanced at Alya, and Alya let out an unsure chuckle.

Emi didn't really know how to go along with that.

“ Nope! Emi here is from the neighboring plant called... uh... ”
Alya chewed on her lower lip and connected gazes with Emi.

“ called Juppun. She came here as a fabulous model, and to bring peace and wisdom to all girls, so they could learn how to be like her too. ”

to be like me? Emi thought, her expression still holding a smile but she couldn't control the sadness that shone through her eyes.

Alya worriedly holds Manon and steps off of the horse as Ladybug runs in front of the dome made of of ice.

“ I'll get you out of there! ” her muffled voice yells, and throws her yoyo around the ice. “ Let's wire cut this icy cake! ”

She tries to pull, and hoping for the dome to split right in half but her yoyo string just slips right off and comes unexpectedly back to Ladybug and hits her in the head.

“ Or not... okay, onto Plan B.”

Emi watches in slight amusement, and leans back onto the rear of the fake horse, staring at the ceiling of the carousel.

This wasn't how Emi pictured her summer to be.

“ Where's Marinette? ” Manon asks Ladybug sadly.

“ Don't worry, she hasn't forgotten about you, Manon. ” Ladybug says softly, and Emi's eyes glance at the super heroine.

“ How do you know my name? ” Manon asked in childlike awe.

Ladybug stutters, actually stutters, and says, “ I-uh, um— M-Marinette told me, yeah-! ”

"She's coming right back, okay? ” Ladybug places her hand over the ice where Manon's hand is, and Alya bends down and her thumb turns up.

Ladybug glances back at Emi, and observes her for a few seconds, watching the girl stare at the ceiling, and jumps away.

Emi sits up on the pegasus after ladybug leaves, and faced toward the ice.

Hearing Chat Noir's laid back attitude sent warm tingles down her arms, but what she was feeling was probably the cold getting to her, as goosebumps lined her skin.

After hearing his murmuring and Stormy Weather's persistent screaming, she sent Chat Noir away with high winds, and his scream echoed and disappeared down the street.

Emi huffed slightly in disappointment, but shrugged and leaned her back against the pole.

Alya and Manon clambered back onto their horse they picked out earlier, and Alya started to hum, while Manon rested the back of her head against the older teen, bored and slightly uneasy.

“ Lemonde, Crunchy Ice, Hit it twice. . .
Freeze! ”  Both Alya and Emi three their hands up while Manon fell forward as she was about to hit Alya and Emi's hands.

The three girls moved to sit at the edge of the carousel, deciding to play a game Alya knew to pass the time.

Firefighters outside of the ice dome tried chipping away at the ice with their pickaxe's, wearing heavy coats, as the sky has turned black with thunder and lightning storms.

"No fair! You two always win! ” Manon complains as Emi started to shiver non-stop.

" Girl, you're shivering...” Alys says in worry as Emi unconsciously got closer to Alya for warmth, the auburn headed girl realizing and putting her arm around Emi and rubbing her arm quickly.

A crunching noise occured, and they all look toward where they thought the sound was coming from.

“ What was that? ” Manon asked in a small voice.

Alyssa gently grabs Manon by her shoulders, and leads her back under the canopy of the carousel.

“ You wanna hear a story...? ” Alya asks, and Emi looks up, her limbs shaking uncontrollably even when she willed herself to stop.

Large and long icicles protruded from the top of the dome, and Emi went under the carousel again, but to another part of it.

Sitting in that large seat that looked a little like a couch, Emi curled in the corner, closer to Alya, as she was on a horse with Manon next to it, and started to tell her a story, more about this magical planet she made up.

She noticed that they, too, were shivering. But not more than her.

Emi was always sensitive to the cold, and it's the exact reason she hated winter.

Emi felt herself start to nod off , buried in on herself and the fact that she was wearing a spaghetti strapped dress was not helping.

The feeling of sunshine on Emi's skin felt amazing, and she opened her eyes to find the ice gone, and... Yeah, Alya was gone too.

“ Emi?” she heard a voice and their foot steps walking in the canopy of the carousel.

Then, adrien's face popped up behind the fake body of a brown horse with pink hair, coming toward her quickly.

“ What are you still doing in here? ” he asked, and she just stared into his green eyes, her own softening.

“ I fell asleep. “ She says quietly, and he pulls her up, and hugs her.

“ Gosh, you're so cold. I'm sorry that happened and that they couldn't catch the akuna sooner. ” he mumbled into her hair, and she sighs softly, burrowing into his chest.

“ I might have enough free time to get something to warm you up. Coffee? ”

Emi melted at the thought. “ Oh, yes please. ”

He chuckled and started to walk off of the platform of the carousel, looking behind him to make sure Emi was following.

“ Did Marinette end up modeling with you? ” Emi asked, delicately rubbing her eye with her finger.

“ Marinette? No, it was that little girl they were with. ”

When Adrien said that, Emi suddenly covered her mouth as a loud and ugly laugh would come out.

Just a small noise escaped her, and Adrien looked at her with curiosity.

“ Hold on, I have to ask my bodyguard to drive us there. ” Adrien pointed over to the large male .

Emi nodded, and watched him go.

She looked over and went inside the changing tent, but her clothes were gone. At least her phone was here.

She looked around for a sweater, but of course they were all summer clothes.

Sad with the result, Emi came back out and patted her sides, thinking the dress could at least have pockets, but it didn't.

Emi looked at her phone blankly, and unashamedly thought to put it in her bra, but it would be very obvious.

Turning on the slightly damp phone, as it was out when all of that wind was blowing, she had seen at least more than a dozen messages from Hyun.

Hyun Oppa ♡ |

EMI YOU WOULD NEVER BELIEVE THIS

Hyun Oppa ♡ |

CHAT NOIR AND LADYBUG FLEW BY MY WINDOW AND I GOT A VIDEO OF IT 🤭

(1) video attachment.

Hyun Oppa ♡ |

Where were you all day?
I miss you 😡

Hyun Oppa ♡ |

EMI

ANSWER ME, MISSY

Hyun Oppa ♡ |

IM GONNA CALL UR MOM IF YOU DON'T ANSWER 😡😡

no I'm not

I'm too scared

Ten new messages

Emi sighed softly, and looked up quickly when Adrien gestured for them to get going.

Following with a little run to the vehicle, Adrien opened the car door for her and she got in, and Adrien got in after her, as the street was busy with other cars to get in the other side.

Emi quickly got to work on texting her worried friend, not noticing Adrien lean over her pink and still trembling knees to turn on her seat warmer as gorilla wouldn't want the heat on.

|Emi - Chan (*´▽`)ノノ

I'm sorry, Hyun :((

I was trapped in an iceberg the whole time and I didn't have my phone on me.

I fell asleep through most of thing tho lol ('-'*)♪

Hyun Oppa ♡ |

oh....

IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED ME TO SAY???

YOU WANT ME TO BE LIKE

" oh I'm glad ur ok then 👍"

nO

I'm not DOING THAT.

YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS??

GIRL I LITERALLY ATE ALL THE FOOD I WAS STRESS EATING

WHY DO YOU GET CAUGHT UP IN THESE THINGS???

FIRST THAT BRAT WHO TOOK UR PHONE

THEN YOU LITERALLY GOT CARRIED TO A PARTY, WHICH BTW WAS HELD WHEN PPL DIDN'T WANNA GO BUT WE'RE FORCED TO

THEN WHEN YOU REJECTED SOMEONE

THEN THIS????

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU?
Read, 4:45 pm.

Emi turned off her phone and flipped it over, her hand clenched into a fist.

Adrien didn't want to admit it, but he was reading their texts the whole time, and didn't even notice that Emi was getting caught up in a lot of things and she just moved to Paris, too.

Feeling awful for her, Adrien nudged her and she looked over with her eyes shadowed over with emotions Adrien couldn't decipher.

“ Are you feeling warmer? I turned the seat warmer on for you. ” Emi then realized she wasn't shaking anymore, and nodded, turning the dial to the left to shut it off.

Adrien noticed her indifference, and opened his mouth to ask if she was alright, but the car stopped at the café, and Adrien got out first.

He waited by the open car door and helped Emi out by taking her hand, and they entered the café.

They walked up, and people noticed Adrien upon entrance, and looked at Emi in jealousy.

Adrien ordered himself a regular small coffee with moderate cream and no sugar as he couldn't have any, or at least large amounts.

Emi got a flavored coffee, caramel to be exact.

Adrien paid, despite Emi not wanting him to, and they sat down, opposite of each other.

A silence was between them, not necessarily uncomfortable, but still suffocating.

Adrien stared as Emi pulled up a video of Ladybug and Chat Noir flying by someone's window, screaming.

A small smile grew on Emi's lips, and Adrien tilted his head. “ What're you watching, Emi? ”

She turned her phone toward him, and he watched with a wry smile, remembering how those cars almost landed on top of him after.

“ They're comical sometimes. Especially Chat Noir. He jokes seriously all the time. ” Emi says and Adrien smiled wider.

“ Really now? I haven't noticed... his puns are seriously a cat-astrophe. ”
Adrien says, and Emi smiled so wide that he was surprised at the expression.

“ you made a pun!” She says happily, and he nodded, suddenly bashful.

“ I know, it's weird. ” he rubbed the back of his neck and peeked up at her, catching her look at him with a soft expression.

“ Of course not. I love them. ”

She muttered something he couldn't understand, and their beverages came.

They talked to each other freely now, without a thick and tense air around them, sipping on their hot drinks and giggling with each other about the fight and other small things.

Vote? 😎  - oxi

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1K 118 23
- completed - i wrote this when i was like 13-14 and being locked up at home during the pandemic prolly did something to make me write this story. st...
47.1K 1.4K 30
My contribution to Adrinette April 2020, with a new prompt everyday in April. None of the plots are interconnected, they're all seperate storylines...
856 47 22
♡ | Wave, a fresh-faced homeschooled girl, is about to embark on an exciting new chapter in her life: relocating to the enchanting city of Paris with...
128K 6.5K 19
▸ [ あなたの記憶 ] ╰┈➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐗 𝐌𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐎!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ❝𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒, 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌�...