Object Show Scenarios!!! (X R...

Od cak3atstak3

YEAHH !! Reader x Character only. Sorry. I like making new stories 🤌 Více

Requests! (Closed)
Yin-Yang
Yandere! Four
Candle
Lightning
Test Tube
Taco
Lollipop
Balloony
Flirty! Paintbrush
Leafy
Yandere! Four
Bone
Clingy! Yin-Yang
Silver Spoon + Paintbrush
Silver Spoon
Oodle The Doodle

Leafy

2.1K 18 13
Od cak3atstak3

Requested by: No One

TW: Swearing. (For one bit.)

Child! Reader

Platonic (for obvious Reasons people.)

~

• She has no clue how she found you, she just believes it was a gift from someone.

• She always has time for you, literally.

• Everyone questions how the fuck she takes care of a child.

• You always come up to her at random times, and hug her. Of course, she hugs you back!

• You don't believe she stole an island, but Leafy sighs whenever it's mentioned, or just stops talking. Which makes you wonder, did she really steal it?

• Leafy will give you a head pat if you did something good, or anytime.

• if you ask how babies are made she will throw you off a cliff.

• Joking, she wouldn't.

• She would just say "Sweetie, you will learn when your older." And you understand

• I think she would be like a protective mother figure.

• If you do something wrong, she will just tell you do never do that again.

• If you have a nightmare, she will come in where you are and sleep with you. (Like mother and child sleeping together. Not the other way Nasties.)

• I l

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

211K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
140K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
568K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
151K 16.9K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...