Double Trouble // Neymar Jr //

By domineeq

Years of fueled anger and regret has pushed Alana Amero to her wits end. Her only aspiration in life was to p... More

..One..
..Two..
..Three..
..Four..
..Five..
..Six..
..Seven..
..Eight..
..Nine..
..Ten..
..Eleven..
..Insight-Childhood edition..
Note (important)
..Twelve..
..Thirteen..
..Fourteen..Part 1
..Fourteen..Part 2..
..Fourteen..Part 3.
..Fifteen..
..Sixteen..
..Seventeen..
..Eighteen..
..Insight-Injury edition..
..Nineteen..
..Twenty..
..Twenty-One..
..Twenty-Two..
..Twenty-Three..
..Twenty-Four..
..Twenty-Five..
..Twenty-Six..
..Insight-Andrew's Edition..
..Twenty-Seven..
..Twenty-Eight..
..Twenty-Nine..
..Thirty..
..Thirty-One..
..Thirty-Two..
..Thirty-Three..
..Thirty-Four..
..Thirty-Five..
..Thirty-Six-Deportivo..
..Thirty-Seven-Tape..
Note!!!!!!!
..Thirty-Eight..The Compound
..Insight-Neylana Edition..
..Thirty-Nine..Part One..Road to the Classìco..
..Thirty-Nine..Part Two..Classic..
..Fourty..When is it too early to say "I love you"..
..Fourty-One..Addictions..
..Fourty-Two..The Calm..
..Fourty-Three..Simmering..
..Fourty-Four..Storm..
..Fourty-Five..Inescapable..
..Fourty-Six..Middles and Beginnings..
..Fourty-Seven..Forced Date and Love Songs..
..Fourty-Eight..Little Did he Know..
..Fourty-Nine..Unexpected, Unwarranted, and Unwanted Truth..
..Fifty..More Unexpected, Unwarranted and Unwanted Truth..
..Fifty-One..Hospitals..
..Fifty-Two..More Surprising Surprises..
..Fifty-Three..New Year Kisses..
..Fifty-Four..Vicious..
..Fifty-Five..Rain..
..Fifty-Six..Birthdays and Observations From a Three Year Old..
..Fifty-Eight..Babies and Birthdays..
..Fifty-Nine..How Could you..
..Sixty..The End..
..Insight-Epilogue Edition..
Sequel News and Cover Blues
!!SEQUEL!!

..Fifty-Seven..Almost Truth, Almost Caught..

738 28 9
By domineeq

"O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together."

-Psalm 34:3.

God bless and may He be with you all! God is Good! Infinitely! Jesus died for you and rose again on the Third Day. Dedicate your lives to Him!

/Neymar's POV/

I'm not one for analyzing my problems but I acknowledge that I have some like any other person I know. Definitely.

Whether it'd be my tax problems caused by miscommunication and greed, or maybe the fact that Rafaela and Caro made it a point to not talk to me after an argument that occured over Davi, like any other day.

Or even the fact that Ana disappeared like she always did, not telling me where she was going, that was never fun.

I guess I deserved her walking out consistently without letting me know where she was going, I did it to her too. Too often at that.

And with the away matches and daily trainings, traveling to different countries, and her trainings, away matches and university: we didn't see each other as much as we did in the beginning of our relationship, or friendship, even.

As I walked around her apartment she shared with Nuria and Laura, I sighed at the memories of when we first became friends.

She really was apart of my circle of close friends, but something about was off. Or something wasn't on?

It's always been that way.

Maybe I'm silly to think this, but maybe she never got used to my friends, but they got used to her. Not everybody's cup of tea but you get the picture.

Maybe the distance made her withdraw more from me. Or maybe I withdrew from her?

Maybe she was trying to either get me to break up with her--which was highly unlikely, or maybe Ana wasn't being completely honest with me. Honesty...

Or maybe it was a sign that I should-- nevermind.

But maybe it wasn't me, maybe it wasn't the distance, maybe it was the fact that she and I were in different stages at that point in time. Different levels in a relationship? Never really a good thing.

As I looked around her bathroom, I looked out of the window, and I noticed how gray the sky was. Ana invited me over a few hours earlier but then she disappeared once she an alarm rang on my phone; when she came back she sent to talk to Nuria about some TV show, and then she was gone. Where? wasn't sure, but I did wonder. And I still do. And throughout my wondering I questioned why there was makeup all over her bathroom. It was everywhere. Whenever she got ready, she was always neat and never really did drop any makeup, but it was everywhere. And an excess too. I ignored it, wherever she had to be she was obviously late for.

A drawer was opened and my eyebrows rose...inside from what I could see was wrapping for contouring makeup, Bruna had a bunch of these when we were together. Ana's gray sweats and her jacket were sprawled over the bathroom floor, and I bent over, folding the clothing but feeling strange about it.

Maybe it was because she was a neat person and she simply never left her clothes around. But something told meto dig deeper, but I didn't get that chance since Nuria called for me. Her harmless call jolted me from my deep thought, and I sighed.

"Yes?"

"What are you doing in Ana's bathroom loverboy? Ana really thinks this episode is funny, she wanted me to show it to you!" Nuria singsonged, and I faked a smile for nobody, and stood to my feet.

It wasn't time to be thinking about nonsense.

But it wasn't nonsense, and I knew that deep down. Later on I'll ask. Or maybe not.

I had a commercial to go shoot anyway.

/Alana's POV/

I couldn't stop scratching my head, the wig that once shifted way too much to my liking was back on my head. I was in a suit too, one that was clenching around my neck, two sizes too small for me I might add. I was standing in dress shoes and the wig had to be groomed by stylists and I feared it would fall off. At first I didn't know what kind of club event this was, but I figured it was for a commercial and I had no idea why Xavi and I were dressed like fancy men. Why this was called an event? Didn't know that either. All I could focus on was my look, and pulling off impersonating my brother, whom I didn't see as often, it seemed as if we lived in two different cities since the last time we saw each other was four days ago.

I didn't see everybody as much as I wanted to, I was busy with school, trainings, matches, and trying to handle the friendships I suddenly acquired in my new affairs. I thanked God for everything, for happiness and the courage to pull through by His Grace. He knows all.

I just stuck in my own corner watching Gerard sipping tea with a geisha in front of a green screen. As I watched with confusion everywhere, a staff holding a football approached me, he started speaking to me very quickly in Spanish, and even though my Spanish had been forced into fluency (with my Catalan getting much better at the same time), I still couldn't understand what he was saying. He just tossed the ball at me with the roll of his hand.

While watching Gerard do a second take, Neymar came inside the room, accidentally walking in front of the camera. I giggled into my sleeves as Lucho screamed at him for messing up "a great take until you ruined it." But Leo was quick to walk in and defend his friend, which made everything go at a standstill. Then with some calming words, filming proceeded.

I certainly didn't say anything unless I wanted an argument, but I really didn't. Leo ended up standing next to me and using his phone, not paying any mind to me. Neymar just rolled his eyes and stood not too far from me. He pulled out his phone and typed something quickly before putting his phone down.

Then my phone chimed.

With the special ring I have for his texts.

On full volume.

Full.

I didn't look at him, I didn't, I kind of stared ahead while trying to fake as if I didn't give myself away to him. But I felt his eyes on me, and Leo's too.

None of us said anything until Leo's phone ended up making the same sound, and he chuckled.

"Hey look Ney, it's funny, Ana and I have the same ring for you." He said with a bright smile, and I didn't let go of my breath yet.

What are you doing Leo?

"Oh...that's weird. I sent her a text too. Your's rang a little after that." Ney explained before Leo nodded.

"Yeah, it's weird." My boyfriend said before they called them next to another room. He and Leo was wearing a karate outfit for whatever reason. "Come on." He said as they both exited the room. As soon as they were gone, I got another text, this time my phone was on silent.

From: Lio

"I won't lie for you again, you know how weird that was? For me to lie for somebody?"

And then another.

From: Lio

"And I know you hate lying too, why do you lie Ana? I know you're fed up with it, so why don't you tell him?"

Leo always knew how to make me feel bad.

From: Lio

"And you know lying is a sin, tell him before I do. I'm sure he'll understand."

I hoped he was just saying that to make me tell Ney.

From: Lio

"Tell me when you're planning to tell him and hopefully you do it by then or I will for you."

I couldn't have an exact day to tell him, that would be nerve-wracking.

When could I? Maybe after my birthday, but with a twin we have the same birthdate...he would know.

So it'd have to be before then. Which gave me a month or so.

Better prepare my speech then...

+*+*+*+*+*+

GOD BLESS YOU AND MAY HE BE WITH YOU ALL!

GOD IS SO GOOD.

GOD IS AWESOME!

BY GOD'S GRACE WE REACHED 33000 READS AND BY HIS GRACE WE REACHED 34000 READS! BY GOD'S GLORIOUS GRACE BARCELONA WON THE LEAGUE! BY GOD'S GRACE WE HAVE REACHED 41000 READS! GOD IS SO GOOD! INFINITELY! I THANK GOD FOR YOU ALL AND ALL THE READS INBETWEEN! BY GOD'S GRACE WE HAVE REACHED 42000 READS! GOD IS AWESOME! INFINITELY! JESUS DIED FOR US AND ROSE AGAIN ON THE THIRD DAY!

BY GOD'S GRACE WE HAVE REACHED 509 COMMENTS! GOD IS AWESOME.

GOD'S WILLING WE GET 100S MORE?

;)

JESUS LOVES YOU!

HE DIED FOR YOU ALL AND ROSE AGAIN ON THE THIRD DAY!

DEDICATE YOUR LIFE TO HIM!

GOD'S WILLING WE GET 1000S MORE? :)

HE IS AWESOME!

:)

if God wills me to type it, the chapters pick up cause drama is brewing!

and the story ends soon if God wills it.

like really soon.

I left you guys hanging I'm sorry.

do you guys still love me.

i hope.

ana was about to be caught but ney wasn't trying to be a creep and snoop

but he's not clueless, but the makeup thing was weird for him to find huh?

and yes I know it hasn't been football much but it shall be soon if God wills me to type it!

Pray prayers for all around the world.

:)

By God's Grace barça won the league and I'm very happy. Prayer really does work. :)

May God be with you! He Loves you!

God is Amazing.

God is Love.

All the Love.

God is The Creator.

+*+*+*+*+*+

¡Que Dios te bendiga!

Deus te abençoe!

Que Dieu te benisse!

May God bless you all abundantly!

Jesus Lives!

Deus e Fiel!

+*+*+*+*+*+

dominiq...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517K 12.5K 71
It's déjà vu, a feeling like you have experienced it before. Olivia only has eyes for Marc Bartra but then there is Neymar, a friend who tests her bo...
192K 9.5K 52
Alana Foden, and her sister Gabby, transfer to Barcelona and somehow before she's even arrived in the city, an enemy has already been made, after a c...
777K 17.9K 56
It didn't matter how hard she tried to forget him, she couldn't. But looks like it wasn't too hard for him to move on. She is back in Barcelona, bu...
99.8K 2K 14
When Barcelona refuses to hire her due to her gender, Eleanor Piqué is determined to make them regret their decision. Even if it means leaving her br...