rose cafe

By MyaTibando

A young girl always goes to the same coffee shop every day. She doesn't have a family. The man who owns the c... More

Chapter 1 Bay
Chapter 2 Lorenzo
Chapter 3 Bay
Chapter 4 Lorenzo
Chapter 5 Lorenzo
Chapter 6 Bay
Chapter 7 Lorenzo
Chapter 8 Bay
Chapter 9 Lorenzo
Chapter 10 Bay
Chapter 11 Lorenzo
Chapter 12 Bay
Chapter 13 Lorenzo
Chapter 14 Lorenzo
Chapter 15 Bay
Chapter 16 Lorenzo
Chapter 18 Lorenzo
Chapter 19 Bay
Chapter 20 Bay + Lorenzo
Chapter 21 Bay
Chapter 22 Bay

Chapter 17 Bay

144 5 0
By MyaTibando

After we ate I went to my room and took a shower. Once I was out of the shower and changed, Rocco came into my room and sat down on my bed. He asked if I wanted to watch a movie. I nodded yes and passed him the remote. Halfway through the movie Lorenzo came into my room and said it was time for bed because there is school tomorrow. I grabbed my notepad and wrote that I don't go to school. I do online school. Lorenzo said that's fine and that I could stay in online school if it's more comfortable for me. It's now the next morning and it's 6:00am. I get dressed and head downstairs for breakfast where I see pancakes and all the boys with Lorenzo. I sit down at the table and Lorenzo hands me my food. I only eat half of it because I'm still not used to eating a lot. The boys head to the car to go to school and I follow them to say bye with Lorenzo. All the boys were in the car when Matteo asked why I'm not coming. I looked at Lorenzo and he said that I do online school and with that the boys left for school. At 6:30 I start my online school. I may look 12 but I am actually 15 and in highschool so I do all four of my classes which are math, english, art and science. By 10:00am I had fired through all my school work and decided to go to the kitchen to get a drink. When I got down there I saw Lorenzo. He asked why I wasn't doing my school so I grabbed my notepad and wrote that I was finished. He asked to see my work and when I showed him he looked confused and asked why I was doing 10th grade school. I was confused did he think I was stupid so I wrote to him that I was 15. He looked shocked. He told me he thought I was 12. Well at least he doesn't think i'm stupid. At 3:00pm the boys got home from school and asked how school was for me and I looked at Lorenzo and he said all my work looked good. The boys asked if they could see what I did and I nodded. When they looked at my work they asked why I was doing highschool and Lorenzo heard so he told them that I am actually 15. They all looked at me and I nodded. They all looked shocked. Once everyone was done with that we all went our separate ways. I decided that I was going to go for a walk and left a note for the boys. I got back from my walk at 6:00pm just in time for dinner. When I walked into the kitchen everyone was already there so I took my seat and Lorenzo asked how my walk was so I gave him a thumbs up. When we finished everyone went their separate ways for the rest of the night. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 4.8K 41
It is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
657K 107K 73
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة
270K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
30.2K 984 58
What happens when 7 crack heads are added to a groupchat by the only 'sane' one? if you are homo please LEAVE! ⚠️T/W⚠️ Language Smut Slurs