My angel of music | Stray Kid...

Oleh elena24aly

A reinterpretation of the famous book "Phantom of The Opera" tells the story of Jisung, barely moved in as th... Lebih Banyak

An old friend
The golden framed mirror
I don't want your pity
Sing for me
Mister Kim
Date
I will find your name
The big night
Inside the mirror
Interrogations
Money Money
Lie
A lot to handle
Take off his cross
Dates and funerals
He remembers me
The boy in the picture
The talk of the town
Behind that curtain
What's real anymore...
Another one
Alone and crazy
Old places
The missing body

Make a deal with the ghost

1K 72 21
Oleh elena24aly

-I've come as fast as I could, Chan said in one breath.

-What is he doing here? Jeongin asked pissed.

-I called him, Seungmin explained. His brother is missing and we could use another pair of eyes to search for him and Felix.

-Does this place have some secret traps? Changbin asked worried.

-You are the mechanic. Shouldn't you be the one who knows that? Jeongin raised an eyebrow.

-Stop fighting! Two lives are in danger. Let's keep searching for them! Seungmin said. Changbin hyung and I are going to the next floor while you two are looking for them in the basement. Got it?

-No! I don't wanna go with him! Jeongin protested.

-Would you rather go with Changbin hyung? Seungmin asked.

-The idiot brother works for me, Jeongin gave up and dragged Chan after him by the collar.

Jisung arrived in an old house with spiderwebs everywhere and dust covering the colors of the walls.

He looked around and saw no photos or distinctive memories.

Only random things picked up from stores or even found.

There were a few broken mirrors and a collection of masks.

The bed was big and the sheets were wrinkled.

He was living there, but to Jisung it seemed more like he was trapped there.

-Where is Felix?

-Your friend is fine. He will return safely if you just listen to me.

The ghost gripped Jisung's wrist, not hard enough to hurt him, but hard enough to make him pay close attention to him.

-Jisung... I love you so much! My heart belongs to you and only you. You can't imagine how painful is for me to know you up there with no protection. Everyone lies to you, everyone hurts you, everyone takes advantage of you. My angel, you don't deserve them.

Even tho those words were filled with love and sincerity, for Jisung were just creepy.

He wanted to back up, to run away, to scream for help, but he was paralyzed by fear.

-Who are you? he asked before losing his voice.

-Someone that loves you more than anything. Someone that has been waiting for you, the ghost kneeled, still holding Jisung's hand, this time gently, like it was made of glass.

-I don't understand, Jisung retracted his hand. What do you want from me?

-I want you to be safe. To realize people are lying to you.

-You tried to kill me!

-It wasn't me! the ghost outbursted at Jisung, making the younger fall on the floor.

His body was trembling while his eyes became glassy.

Was he gonna be killed? Was he gonna be stuck forever there? Was Felix even alive?

-Where is Felix? Jisung asked once again.

-Wait here, the ghost replied.

Jisung nodded and watched his kidnapper leave the room.

-He won't listen to me.

-Why aren't you telling him the truth? Felix asked putting on some makeup to look like he was dragged there against his will.

-He will just freak out more. If I tell him he cannot remember half of his life.

-Perhaps that half was all your life? Felix asked, knowing he may be pushing some boundaries.

-Pathetic, isn't it? the ghost smiled with sorrow.

-Minho, how did you die? Or a better question... Who was with you when you died?

The silence was enough of an answer for Felix. He was starting to understand the situation.

-Don't tell him anything or I'll make sure your boyfriend joins me, Minho threatened.

-I know, Felix replied dully. No need to tell me twice, he sighed.

Jisung got up from the floor when he saw the ghost dragging Felix after him.

The freckled boy fell to his knees and played the victim in front of Jisung.

-Felix! Are you alright? Did he hurt you? Jisung asked genuinely concerned.

-I'm fine! Don't worry, Ji! Felix faked a smile.

-I let him go, the ghost started speaking, catching Jisung's attention. I let him go if you accept to return every day to me.

-Every day?

-For your music lessons. You asked for my help, remember? Before the show started. I will teach you anything I know. I've met quite a few singers before. My father was one of them. I can help you reach your swan dance, the ghost shortly laughed.

-If I do this, you will leave Felix alone? Jisung asked with a shaky voice.

-You have my word, the ghost bowed.

-Deal! Now show us the exit!

-After me, the ghost started walking, followed by Jisung who tightened his grip around Felix in order to protect him.

-I can't believe they made me, the star of the show, search in the catacombs after that stupid boy! Jeongin whined.

-You mean my brother? Chan asked while making sure he wouldn't stumble upon the stairs.

-Yeah! He can't even take care of himself. I had to save him once and here I am again.

When they arrived there, Jeongin's flashlight started revealing the mess of decorations and old stage mechanisms thrown here and there in a sea of garbage.

-The guy who cleans up the Opera should be fired if you ask me, Jeongin mumbled before pumping into something.

He let out a yelp and backed off to see what was that.

When he pointed the flashlight at it, he spotted a man hanging off the ceiling. Dead.

Chan covered Jeongin's eyes and wrapped the other hand around his body.

-No need to fire him anymore, Chan said gulping in fear.

-Jeongin?

Chan wrapped his head in confusion and met with Jisung coming down the stairs.

The flashlight blinded him for a minute, making him forget he was still holding Jeongin in his embrace.

-What are you doing here? Jisung pointed to Chan in disgust and anger.

-Looking for you! Where have you been?

-Is that a body? Felix asked in shock.

-What the hell is going on? Chan shouted.

-He didn't die here, Seungmin said just by looking at the body.

-You can tell? Changbin raised an eyebrow.

-Yeah. He was strangled by two hands, not a rope. Then brought here. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

-No-no. You're right! Changbin replied impressed.

-Someone is trying to scare us.

-Maybe the guy that kidnapped Jisung and Felix, Changbin shrugged.

-Maybe. They still refuse to tell me more. Just a masked guy that took them to his hideout after he blindfolded them, Seungmin sighed.

-I think you need a new janitor now, Changbin said.

-If the ghost is real, I think I need a new opera.

-Are you alright, Min? Changbin got serious.

-A little scared, but I've seen worse. Nothing shakes me up more than seeing my brother's body, Seungmin confessed, his hands starting to tremble.

Changbin wrapped his hands around him and caressed his back.

-It's ok, Min. I can stay with you if you want me to.

-No, Seungmin shook his head. Go to Felix! I know how worried you are, he smiled.

-Thank you! Changbin mouthed.

-You can go now!

-You just got kidnapped! I'm not leaving until I figured out what happened to you! Chan spat back.

-I don't need a babysitter! Especially not you!

-I am your older brother, Jisung! It's my mission to take care of you!

-Why start now? You didn't care when you left us!

-That was different!

-Different how?

Chan was at a loss for words.

Jisung rolled his eyes and pushed him out of the room.

Then he sat down on the floor, looking at the mirror.

Everything that happened to him seemed unreal. Yet it was and it felt so real.

-Hey, ghost! At least tell me your name! he knocked in the mirror.

A finger started drawing the Korean characters on the mirror's surface.

"Minho" Jisung mumbled to himself.

-See you tomorrow, Minho...

-Are you sure you're not hurt? Changbin asked worriedly.

-I am fine, Binnie! Trust me! Felix reassured him with a smile.

-I was so scared, Changbin confessed, squeezing Felix into a hug. Don't ever leave me!

-I won't! Felix hugged back, his smile slowly dropping.

-I love you so much, Lix!

-I love you too, Bin! More than anything.

A tear escaped and made its way down Felix's cheek. Changbin saw it and caught it with his lips, making Felix chuckle from the ticklish feeling.

-Why are you crying? Changbin asked with such sad eyes.

-I was just overwhelmed. It was a long day, Felix replied before pushing his lips against Changbin's.

The more he would touch Changbin, the more he would think about the outcome.

This won't end well for sure. One single mistake and the deal is cut off.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

32.2K 934 11
After a few days of feeling like someone is watching him, Hwang Hyunjin ventures to his friend Felix's apartment to seek some peaceful sleep. What bo...
105K 4.3K 36
DISCLAIMER: This story was written a bit badly since this was my first ever story. This story is currently being re-written. The title of the re-writ...
31.8K 776 26
Jisung everyday gets bullied, he's alone and he's broken. He wants to end his life he even tried to hurt himself but he didn't had the courage to do...
24.9K 1.8K 42
Jisung is a strange guy. He moves every year, he does every kind of job for minimum of money, he drinks coffee all day while reading from the same bo...