Hidden Princess

By CallMeKorie

A girl locked away for several years, finally coming out of the darkness and realizing what she will soon be... More

First Story
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Epilogue
Author's Note
"The Lock-Up"

Chapter Thirteen

2.9K 143 2
By CallMeKorie

"But it can't be." I stared in disbelief. "I've already found my mate. I can't have two."

"Oh but you can. You see, your special and not like everyone else. You may not be able to see that but I can." He paused and looked down. "Your other mate can, too." His words were full of disgust and, from what I could sense, anger.

"I'm goinv to get my father." I turned and started heading for the door when it suddenly opened.

"Sweetheart, you can take a brake now." My dad walked in and gave me a weak smile.

"Actually-"

"Sir, if I may?"

"You can."

"Thank you. I will explain everything as I did to your daughter. She has used her power to sense that I'm not lying and you can ask her if what I say is true."

My dad turned to me with a questioning face. "What does he mean?"

"I'll just let him explain." I walked out of the bathroom and into the hallway. I found Oliver and I's room and walked in. I saw a lump in the bed that was moving up and down slightly. I walked over quietly and slowly lifted the covers. I layer down gently and threw the covers over my head.

I had just got comfortable on my side when I felt an arm wrap around my waste. I felt it pull me back and I let it. I then felt a shirtless body on my back and smiled into the pillow.

"I missed you. I was really lonely in here." He snuggled his head into the crook of my neck and I wanted it to be comfortable but Jackson's words rang threw my head. My true mate, sweet Adeline, is you.

I mean, who would do that to a person? Randomly show up, kill their mom, then have the audacity to tell you that he's your mate. When I already have a mate.

"You know, I can sense your frustration. What did that guy, Jackson, say, or do, to you?"

I turned around in his arms and tried to smile at him. I most likely failed.

"It was nothing."

"You're lying."

"Okay, ya your right. I'm lying. But I'd rather wait till morning to explain." With that I closed my eyes and drifted off in a sleep filled with horrible glimpse of what is to come in my future. Although, I didn't think anything could get more worse until it showed my mates death.

**********
Hey guys. I am so, so, soooooo sorry for not updating sooner. I went camping this weekend and didn't have the time to write.

Any who, I love making cliff hangers but this was a horrible one. Mainly because you don't know which mate. (Que the: dun dun duuuuuuuuuuunn).

I might update later. Might!

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249 39 33
A group of teenagers with special abilities. A legacy in their blood. A blessing or a curse? Will they unite or will their past rip them apart?
29.5K 719 39
Ranked 3rd in Elemental! 2-17-19 Ranked 194 out of over 5k in Powers! 12-14-18 This story is about the supernatural. No not the show silly. There are...
316K 3.8K 41
A story about a lonely seventeen year old girl, who looses her mother and lives alone taking care of herself. One fateful night she's captured by a p...
31.1K 848 25
(Not a new story just revised and edited) Jessie is starting her final year in high school and it isn't easy with Missy, her elementry friend turned...