๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...

By BLAXKSVVAN

"๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž, ๐š ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž... More

๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„
act one โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ blood of the dragon
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ก๐š๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ข. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง
๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ข๐ฏ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ
๐ฏ. ๐จ๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ฏ๐ข. ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐›๐จ๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ข๐ฑ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ž๐ ๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ž๐Ÿ
๐ฑ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐ฑ๐ข. ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐š๐๐ž

๐ข๐ข. ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž

18.3K 513 32
By BLAXKSVVAN

chapter two
terrors to come

After Valaena's outburst, she hadn't gotten far before she and Rhaenyra were hurriedly summoned to their father's council room to serve as his cupbearers.

"Girls, you are late," their father announced impatiently as they rushed into the room filled with council members. "Leaves people wanting for cups." he added, leaning toward Valaena as she rounded the table.

"We were visiting Mother." Valaena said, planting a kiss on her father's cheek as Rhaenyra did the same on the other side.

But as she went to pull away, her father grasped her palm and began to sniff it, eyeing her with growing suspicion.

"On dragonback?" he asked, glancing between his twin daughters. They froze momentarily but relaxed at the sight of their father's smile.

As they moved around the table, filling the cups of the council members, Valaena and Rhaenyra both paid close attention to the ongoing conversation.

As the conversation continued, the council members began to discuss the babe that the Queen was currently carrying.

Valaena understood that having a male heir was of great importance to her father, but she despised how everyone spoke of her soon-to-be-born brother as if he were merely a chess piece in a game.

Once the council meeting was dismissed, Valaena swiftly exited the room, accompanied by Ser Harrold Westerling, as they set off to greet her uncle, Daemon Targaryen.

"He passed through the Red Keep's gates at first light." Ser Harrold informed.

"Does my father know he's here?" Valaena inquired as they paused before the closed doors of the throne room.

"Nope." Ser Harrold replied.

"Good." she responded, before entering the throne room gracefully, with her arms crossed behind her.

When they entered the room, her uncle was seated upon the Iron Throne.

"Gods be good." Ser Harrold spat in shock at the sight.

"It's all right, Ser," Valaena assured the knight, dismissing him with a grin at her uncle's antics. "Please leave us."

"Uncle, What do you think you're doing?" Valaena asked, as she gracefully began to walk toward the throne.

"Sitting." He answered with a shrug of his shoulders. "This could well be my chair one day." He added, his face obscured by the shadows of the throne room, with the only source of light being the tall glass window behind the Iron Throne.

"Not if your head goes rolling for treason." Valaena scoffed. "You haven't come to court in an age." She added as she settled herself at a distance from where her uncle was seated.

"Aye... Court is so dreadfully boring." Daemon said with a sigh.

"If it is so boring then why have you come back at all?" Valaena asked, her brows furrowing slightly in confusion.

"I heard your father was hosting a tournament in my honor." He said smugly.

"The tournament is not for you, it is for his heir." Valaena corrected with a smile, clearly amused by her uncle's words.

"Mm, Just as I said." Daemon said as he leaned forward in the seat of the throne, allowing Valaena to see his face more clearly. He sat with his legs crossed, his knee supporting his arms as he leaned in.

"His new heir." Valaena stated firmly.

"Until your mother brings forth a son... You are all cursed with me." Daemon said with a smirk as he rose from the throne and began descending the steps toward his dear niece.

"Then I shall hope for a brother so that we all can be rid of you and your ploys." Valaena said as Daemon stood resolutely in front of her.

Daemon smiled as he spoke, "I brought you something." He looked down at her warmly before extending his hand, revealing a dangling necklace. Valaena quickly took hold of it and examined the intricate design.

"Do you know what it is?" he asked after a moment, watching her closely as she examined the necklace.

Nodding, Valaena confirmed, "It's Valyrian steel. Like Dark Sister." she added, referring to Daemon's sword. "Where in the seven realms did you get this?"

Daemon gently took the necklace from her grasp and studied her for a few moments. "Turn around." he instructed.

Valaena gave her uncle a puzzled look before complying. She moved her hair aside, exposing her neck to remove the necklace she was already wearing.

Daemon stepped closer, carefully placing the Valyrian steel necklace around her neck. "Now..." he murmured as the necklace settled into place, the cold metal causing the hairs on her arms to stand on end.

"You and I both possess a small piece of our ancestry." he added, fastening the clasp of the necklace.

Letting her hair fall back into place, Valaena turned to face her uncle, watching as he surveyed her with a discerning gaze.

"Gevie." he complimented, causing a radiant smile to spread across Valaena's face.

After the meeting with her uncle, Valaena retired to her chambers to read.

However, when she awoke with a gasp, her silver hair matted with sweat, she realized she had fallen asleep.

Valaena had always been plagued by terrifying dreams. She recalled the nights when her younger self would wake in fear, dreaming of being trapped inside a dragon's belly, screaming incomprehensible Valyrian words. Other times, she envisioned herself in a half-dragon form, seated upon the Iron Throne, only to run to her parents' bed for comfort.

These experiences fueled Valaena's burning hatred for the Iron Throne, as she could see the toll it had taken on her family.

To her, the Iron Throne was cursed, destined to ruin anyone who dared to sit upon it.

This particular dream she had just awoken from was the most terrifying one she had ever experienced.

She dreamt of her mother lying in bed, screaming in agony while surrounded by a pool of her own blood.

Valaena always wondered if her dreams held any meaning, and over the countless years, she often pondered if they would ever come true. They never had.

"It will not come true," Valaena muttered, resting her head in her palms. This is what she often told herself. "Mother will be fine." she reassured herself.

Valaena quickly found herself rushing to prepare for the tournament, which she would have slept through if not for the dream.

note: valaena is a dreamer, and i will absolutely hate writing her first dream to come true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.1K 29
nobody sees a flower - really - it is so small it takes time - we haven't time - and to see takes time, like to have a friend takes time. หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐’œs...
276K 8.8K 42
kalon (uncountable) Ideal perfect beauty in the physical and moral sense, especially as perceived by Greek philosophers. {House of...
552K 24.6K 35
all my enemies started out as friends. ๐“†ฉโค๏ธŽ๐“†ชโ”Š๐•ฎrimson ๐•ญlood, house of dragon [ VOL ๐’Š...
9.2K 135 10
"forged from fire" house of the dragon season one [i reserve all rights to this story and my original ideas. i don't consent to anyone taking inspira...